Home
Milwaukee BLM 'militant' says Waukesha Christmas parade attack may be start of 'revolution'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/milwaukee-blm-activist-christmas-parade-attack-revolution-waukesha

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Bring it bitches !!!
All we need to do is send one Kyle. ;-{>8
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Yep! With lots of full AR magazines. He’d make short work of them !
It started in the 50-60’s but many have been sleeping.
I'm okay with this, could we just get the team's defined? Who is with who? I wouldn't want any friendly fire problems.

LOL. Yep. Only one revolution, so we only need one Kyle Rittenhouse to deal with it.
"Go ahead- - - - -Make my day!"
Originally Posted by Gojoe
I'm okay with this, could we just get the team's defined? Who is with who? I wouldn't want any friendly fire problems.

Can we have the roof Koreans?
Originally Posted by Jahrs

Yep. We imported it after the Frankfurt School was expelled from Nazi Germany and transplanted itself to Columbia University (welcomed with open arms), in New York. Its "Critical Theory" objectives were well underway in the US by the early 1950s.

Just make sure to get good video evidence so some dirty lawyer and judge can't twist him up...
Why do old men like sending young men to fight and die?
Shut down the mass transit, then the city liberals can enjoy what they hatched.
Originally Posted by LongSpurHunter
Why do old men like sending young men to fight and die?

Because they are faster and more athletic?
Too fuggin' stupid to know how deep the water is before they jump in.

Not surprised.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yep. We imported it after the Frankfurt School was expelled from Nazi Germany and transplanted itself to Columbia University (welcomed with open arms), in New York. Its "Critical Theory" objectives were well underway in the US by the early 1950s.

That is exactly where it came from!
knee grows have been killing white folks on a wholesale basis for years. Folks just have not paid attention.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Too fuggin' stupid to know how deep the water is before they jump in.

Not surprised.

...and a lack of understanding of what the demographics are.
the nig is about to bite off more than he can chew.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Bring it bitches !!!
Some would say we don't need a shootout in public, lets just let them cap a few...
Lot of people say keep sending kyle. No sir I don t think so he has done his share. Grow a set and do your own snake stomping. Don't need to see any racist sh*t just rioters and looters and give it to them.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Correct.

L.W.
Whatever.
{*yawn*}
cookiemonster/waiting.gif
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Bring it bitches !!!

Yes please....
I hope they just keep running their pie holes for the next 3 years.
Originally Posted by reivertom
I hope they just keep running their pie holes for the next 3 years.

What do you expect to magically change in 3 years?
Yak yak yak, bitches. Grab your asses.
The Democrat Party is going to regret hooking their pathetic wagon to this donkey.
bring it on.

Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
The Democrat Party is going to regret hooking their pathetic wagon to this donkey.

Nah. They don’t give a schitt. They’re nothing more thanrace baiting Slave Owners. They enslaved the Niqqers by putting them all on the Welfare Tit.
And they’re hoping the Negro’s will take out all of us “White Nationalists” for them.
Another words someone else to do their dirty work.

It won’t end well for Blacks and their DemoRat Masters, when the shooting war starts.
What? Were they only practicing for the last numerous years? I'm not gonna lose sleep.
Ready in Arkansas. Locked-n-loaded.
Originally Posted by MPat70

Extra case of fodder showing up from the BIL on Turkey day, 3 lowers on the way, gonna build one for the wifey, she likes to plink....

Got more 22's than I can hold, and about 6 bricks, in case I have to live off squirrels and such.............

Probably cast a bunch of lead after the weekend, for the bigger stuff, hogs and such....running a little low.. [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Muffin
Originally Posted by MPat70

Extra case of fodder showing up from the BIL on Turkey day, 3 lowers on the way, gonna build one for the wifey, she likes to plink....

Got more 22's than I can hold, and about 6 bricks, in case I have to live off squirrels and such.............

Probably cast a bunch of lead after the weekend....running a little low.. [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Looks like your getting prepared quite nicely👍
Beginning of the revolution?

Hold my beer…..,

Osky
Originally Posted by Gojoe

I wanna be on Rittenhouse's team....
You Guys can have the BLM's... But i get the Deep State Media Hack's that started all this SHIDT!!!
I can't remember the last time I heard a peep out of the three who spawned the BLM movement , now it just kind of seems to move around like an amoeba sucking in all the fodder, at least around these parts.
Bring it bitches !!!

Yup!

We need to ask him if it'll be before or after they all run their hoes over........
You would think some southern redneck flying a Rebel flag would be all over the protesters in Brunswick Georgia. The whites have been paying the negros to kill them for years and it's only going to get worse. Talk is cheap and taking action will cost you everything you have.
I’ve got a problem. All my cast bullet boxes are full. What to do?

And I don’t have must use for pistols.

[Linked Image from pics.me.me]
Say when.
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
You Guys can have the BLM's... But i get the Deep State Media Hack's that started all this SHIDT!!!

Someone has been paying attention.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I should call my insurance agent and see if I am covered for BLM combat.
Thank you MSN, CNN, ABC, etc.
Very interested in the cast bullets. How much time do you reasonably have to invest to go down that worm hole.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I should call my insurance agent and see if I am covered for BLM combat.

The PPP forgiveness forms have a whole section RE: rioting/vandalism damage incurred.

It won’t end well for Blacks and their DemoRat Masters, when the shooting war starts.

Well, I wouldn't want to be living in one of the big, liberal, snowflake schitt hole cities, if, or when that threat ever comes to pass.

Likely you are more than right in small town or rural 'Merica though, & I doubt that they would venture out of the safe confines of those schitt holes either.....................but stupid runs deep.

MM
Shut the power off and block aide the food supply. They will start killing each other off in a week.
Originally Posted by troublesome82
I can't remember the last time I heard a peep out of the three who spawned the BLM movement , now it just kind of seems to move around like an amoeba sucking in all the fodder, at least around these parts.

That's because they bled off all the cash contributions and then resigned wouldn't surprise me a bit if they all 3 have changed their names and moved. They should have a price on their heads.
Shut the power off and block aide the food supply. They will start killing each other off in a week.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
You would think some southern redneck flying a Rebel flag would be all over the protesters in Brunswick Georgia. The whites have been paying the negros to kill them for years and it's only going to get worse. Talk is cheap and taking action will cost you everything you have.

THIS TRUE!.... Until the Left and the Right Unite were Fuqked!... And Good Luck With That!...
BLM is a domestic terrorist organization and should be treated as such by the FBI.

Time to stop targeting school parents and focus on the real terrorists.
Originally Posted by Rugies

Either blow the bridges or turn the toll booths around.
Make 'em pay to leave....
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Well, I wouldn't want to be living in one of the big, liberal, snowflake schitt hole cities, if, or when that threat ever comes to pass.

Likely you are more than right in small town or rural 'Merica though, & I doubt that they would venture out of the safe confines of those schitt holes either.....................but stupid runs deep.

MM

Yep. The Libertards living in those big city schittholes will rightly get what they deserve when the Groids they support and coddle all turn on them.
The Negros won’t have the means or guts to venture out into rural small town America. Where they would get slaughtered in droves by Rednecks and Good Ole Boys.
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
BLM is a domestic terrorist organization and should be treated as such by the FBI.

Time to stop targeting school parents and focus on the real terrorists.

The FBI will straighten things out - I know that for a fact ! ! ! !
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Originally Posted by Rugies

Either blow the bridges or turn the toll booths around.
Make 'em pay to leave....

Kind of like that old movie “Escape From LA”

Where’s ole Snake Plissken when you need him ! 😜
© 24hourcampfire