Home
…because Tucker is “irresponsible” and his segments are “a collection of incoherent conspiracy-mongering, riddled with factual inaccuracies, half-truths, deceptive imagery, and damning omissions."

LOL, Tucker not only can cause millions of liberal heads to explode with facts and truth, it appears that this unusual media technique works on so called Conservatives as well. Who knew.
Where is the "Well Bye" guy?
If the liberals bailed at Fox News, there wouldn't be anyone much on that channel.

Too bad that mealy mouthed Chris Wallace didn't bail. He should have followed Shep out the door.
Sounds like Tucker is doing a good job.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
If the liberals bailed at Fox News, there wouldn't be anyone much on that channel.

Too bad that mealy mouthed Chris Wallace didn't bail. He should have followed Shep out the door.

Yep.
Non is going to ask who quit?

So who quit?
Originally Posted by slumlord
Non is going to ask who quit?

So who quit?

That's my question.
found something

NEW YORK (AP) — Two writers who have been paid contributors to Fox News Channel have resigned, citing Tucker Carlson's “Patriot Purge” documentary on last January's U.S. Capitol insurrection as a last straw for them.

Jonah Goldberg and Stephen Hayes, who put out a Substack newsletter on conservative news called The Dispatch, had both worked for Fox since 2009.

“The voices of the responsible are being drowned out by the irresponsible,” they wrote on their site. They did not immediately return messages from the Associated Press on Monday.

Never heard of em

Anyone named Jonah is a homo anyway
I'm sure someone is going to make a big deal about who quit but I really don't care. Don't let them get hit in the a$$ by the door on the way out. I could care less. I'm sticking with Tucker. Sometimes the truth hurts, they can go $)(% themselves as I have no time for them.

kwg
Originally Posted by slumlord
found something

NEW YORK (AP) — Two writers who have been paid contributors to Fox News Channel have resigned, citing Tucker Carlson's “Patriot Purge” documentary on last January's U.S. Capitol insurrection as a last straw for them.

Jonah Goldberg and Stephen Hayes, who put out a Substack newsletter on conservative news called The Dispatch, had both worked for Fox since 2009.

“The voices of the responsible are being drowned out by the irresponsible,” they wrote on their site. They did not immediately return messages from the Associated Press on Monday.

Never heard of em

Anyone named Jonah is a homo anyway
I've heard of Hayes.. Whatever - good riddance, IMHO..
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Tucker for President. Greg Gutfeld for VP. that's probably a little far fetched.
Goldberg,,,,hmmm
Never Trumpers… wgaf.
Good!
Never heard of them. Don't let the door hit them in the ass as they leave crying.
Jonah Goldberg and Stephen Hayes are 2 RINO neo-con never-Trumper leftover Bush globalists. Good riddance to smelly Leftist trash.

2 down and 2 to go. Chris Wallace and Howie Kurtz should have never been hired by FNC and their last date of employment is way overdue.
Hayes lost his previous job when his boss (Bill Kristol) opposed Trump, and his magazine, The Weekly Standard, went tits up. These guys would hand their families over to a Commie horde, if it appeared “reasonable”. Their idea of “fighting” is a strongly worded letter..
Originally Posted by rong
Goldberg,,,,hmmm

Oy vey.
Jonah Goldboig is a major neocon talking head arsch hole. I would rank him on my hate list up near Ben Shapiro, Bill Kristol, and Mark Levine.
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264
Jonah Goldberg and Stephen Hayes are 2 RINO neo-con never-Trumper leftover Bush globalists. Good riddance to smelly Leftist trash.

2 down and 2 to go. Chris Wallace and Howie Kurtz should have never been hired by FNC and their last date of employment is way overdue.

That little POS Groid Juan Williams needs to go too.
I’d love to see Gutfield or Jesse Waters kick his ass on air first.
Fox is the #1 news channel for a reason…
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Not even close
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264

That little POS Groid Juan Williams needs to go too.
I’d love to see Gutfield or Jesse Waters kick his ass on air first.

He's been gone for a while now. Him and Greg didn't get along very well. I seen the prick on some lefty show.
I think he’s still a political analyst for Fox but I’ll bet he’s been warned that lies and misinformation won’t be tolerated.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Good riddance, both National Review-type, warmongering Trump haters anyway, hope the door hits 'em in the ass on the way out.
George Will and William Kristol with join them in the circle jerk to irrelevance....
Originally Posted by reivertom
Sounds like Tucker is doing a good job.

Yeah, except for forgetting Election Fraud, screwing Sydney Powell over, ignoring Mike Lindell, Dr Shiva, Pulitzer, Maricopa canvassing, Georgia and other swing states illegalities and pushing NWO up and comer Tulsi Gabbard down our throats.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
If the liberals bailed at Fox News, there wouldn't be anyone much on that channel..

Agreed, but it would be a good start
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Both those guys were CINOs .. Conservatives in name only.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

LOL.

They are nothing but CNN Lite.

If not for a couple of people there at Fox, you'd not be able to tell the difference in them and CNN.
© 24hourcampfire