Home
Posted By: jerrys cameras? - 11/26/21
Getting older and my eye site is getting pretty bad. I have things I want to sell on the net but things do not sell without pictures. I am thinking about buying a camera. l would rather not mess with those little cards and batteries. Here is my question. Do they make a camera that I can plug directly into my computer to charge the battery and transfer pictures directly to the computer? Hope I explained this right. Thanks, Jerry
Posted By: 1minute Re: cameras? - 11/26/21
Many of today's phones will suffice.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: cameras? - 11/26/21
My old cell phone, now waterlogged, would do exactly that.

Plug it in with the adapter and it charges and asks if I want to import pics to the computer.

Good luck with finding something that suits your needs.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: cameras? - 11/26/21
Phone.

Upload to image hosting.

Post on the forums.

Easy peasy. No cards. No cables.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: cameras? - 11/26/21
Originally Posted by Valsdad
My old cell phone, now waterlogged, would do exactly that.

Plug it in with the adapter and it charges and asks if I want to import pics to the computer.

Good luck with finding something that suits your needs.

Flip phones are out of date anywayz…. 😂
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: cameras? - 11/26/21
As said, your smart phone will do exactly that.

Whatcha got for sale?
Posted By: joken2 Re: cameras? - 11/26/21

Originally Posted by jerrys
Getting older and my eye site is getting pretty bad. I have things I want to sell on the net but things do not sell without pictures. I am thinking about buying a camera. l would rather not mess with those little cards and batteries. Here is my question. Do they make a camera that I can plug directly into my computer to charge the battery and transfer pictures directly to the computer? Hope I explained this right. Thanks, Jerry

Pretty much most digital cameras as well as cell phones available nowadays the batteries can be recharged and photos downloaded to computer via a usb cable.
Posted By: jerrys Re: cameras? - 11/26/21
Thanks for reply's. I guess a trip to the camera shop is in order. Also some cell phone research. Life is good. Thanks again. Jerry
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: cameras? - 11/26/21
You don't even need to use a cable on a modern digi cam. Even less expensive ones can use blue tooth or wifi - makes it nice to show them up on your pc or even tv without messing with wires.
© 24hourcampfire