Home
Thanks again, China.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/who-meets-to-discuss-new-heavily-mutated-covid-19-variant

And hang on to your wallet.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/asian-stock-markets-sink-traders-watch-europe-virus-cases
China? Thank Fauci too. He funded it.
And Tarquin for voting for Biden to string it all out.
I wonder if Ivermectin will be effective against this new variant.

It's not enough that I have to fight my ex to stop her from injecting my daughter, but now I have to worry about a variant that evades the immune response and is purported to be "highly contagious among young people."

I'm betting that the mRNA "vaccine" itself caused this very mutation.

chiner joe, notwithstanding, I truly do not understand why we haven't nuked China, or at the very least pulled all investment and American interests out of chiner. Americans and their insatiable appetite for cheap crap is the primary driver of chiner's rise in power and influence. These idiot Americans are also the cause of the supply chain issues. Move 90% of America's manufacturing ability to chiner and this is what you get. Morons.

I blame those Walmart bastards, first and foremost.

I'm in Big D visiting the folks with my daughter at the moment and the wealth on display here is sickening - and no, I am not jealous: Lamborghini after Lamborghini, Bentley after Bentley, Rolls after Rolls, add nauseam, not to mention the incredible mansions here - not McMansions, but multi-million dollar (8-figure) mansions - and they're almost everywhere. Meanwhile, we took a drive around the wrong side of the river and we saw gentrification taking place among many, many abandoned factories. One can easily see the same in any former manufacturing center in America. Absolutely pathetic... Lots of nickle-dicks here as well. Dallas is no longer a good place to raise a child.

We're in for a long, hard fall into 3rd word status - all due to Leftism and the morons they have produced. The old saying: you reap what you sow, is on full display here in America in 2021.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Yep. that basterd needs to be subject to chinese water torture for the rest of his natural life. F'n traitor.
The Epoch Times reports...

The World Health Organization (WHO) on Friday said a new CCP virus variant first identified in southern African will now be dubbed “Omicron” and has “a large number of mutations.”
Nuke em all.
This is just the beginning.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
And Tarquin for voting for Biden to string it all out.

LOL. Yep. And George Floyd was MURDERED, according to TarQueen.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

stfu
No need to worry. Fortunately, Big Pharma will soon have a new vaccine plus booster for you to stick in your arm to prevent dying from the Omicron virus. Big Pharma is always on the job to save Mankind. wink

L.W.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
No need to worry. Fortunately, Big Pharma will soon have a new vaccine plus booster for you to stick in your arm to prevent dying from the Omicron virus. Big Pharma is always on the job to save Mankind. wink

L.W.

Yep. Follow The MONEY!
...attention, interest, and fear of the initial virus seem to be fading fast in the U.S. We can't have that. Gotta come up with a new variant every so often to keep control. When that doesn't work anymore, it'll be a entirely new virus.

GMAFB.
We now have the ultimate irony in that Joe will close the border Monday to 7 African countries, after calling Trump racist and xenophobic when he did the same last year…..
Originally Posted by J23
...attention, interest, and fear of the initial virus seem to be fading fast in the U.S. We can't have that. Gotta come up with a new variant every so often to keep control. When that doesn't work anymore, it'll be a entirely new virus.

GMAFB.

Bingo.
Originally Posted by J23

GMAFB.

My thought as well. The sheeple no longer feel like the sky is falling. Time to create a new boogey man to raise fear and maintain control...
Seems logical... to a commie.

Gov. Kathy Hochul orders halt on elective surgery amid COVID spike, Omicron

https://nypost.com/2021/11/26/gov-hochul-orders-elective-surgery-canceled-amid-covid-spike-omicron/

Here we go again.

Gov. Kathy Hochul signed an executive order Friday to postpone elective hospital surgeries — something that hasn’t been done since the worst of the initial coronavirus outbreak last year.

Hochul said she made the move to deal with staffing shortages and boost bed capacity amid an anticipated “spike” in new cases and the emergence of the new Omicron variant in South Africa. The strain is named after a letter of the Greek alphabet.

“We’ve taken extraordinary action to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and combat this pandemic. However, we continue to see warning signs of spikes this upcoming winter, and while the new Omicron variant has yet to be detected in New York State, it’s coming,” Hochul said.

“In preparation, I am announcing urgent steps today to expand hospital capacity and help ensure our hospital systems can tackle any challenges posed by the pandemic as we head into the winter months. The vaccine remains one of our greatest weapons in fighting the pandemic, and I encourage every New Yorker to get vaccinated, and get the booster if you’re fully vaccinated.”
Live your life as long as it lasts. When it's your time to die,...you'll die. Until then you won't.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Live your life as long as it lasts. When it's your time to die,...you'll die. Until then you won't.

Sage advice. Seriously.
Yippee... more Monopoly money coming SOON!

...and with a 99.7% survivability, this won't be the marker for 99.7% that calls them home.
Originally Posted by erikj
Seems logical... to a commie.

Gov. Kathy Hochul orders halt on elective surgery amid COVID spike, Omicron

https://nypost.com/2021/11/26/gov-hochul-orders-elective-surgery-canceled-amid-covid-spike-omicron/

Here we go again.

Gov. Kathy Hochul signed an executive order Friday to postpone elective hospital surgeries — something that hasn’t been done since the worst of the initial coronavirus outbreak last year.

Hochul said she made the move to deal with staffing shortages and boost bed capacity amid an anticipated “spike” in new cases and the emergence of the new Omicron variant in South Africa. The strain is named after a letter of the Greek alphabet.

“We’ve taken extraordinary action to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and combat this pandemic. However, we continue to see warning signs of spikes this upcoming winter, and while the new Omicron variant has yet to be detected in New York State, it’s coming,” Hochul said.

“In preparation, I am announcing urgent steps today to expand hospital capacity and help ensure our hospital systems can tackle any challenges posed by the pandemic as we head into the winter months. The vaccine remains one of our greatest weapons in fighting the pandemic, and I encourage every New Yorker to get vaccinated, and get the booster if you’re fully vaccinated.”

She's just trying to get her book deal too. wink

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
China needs to pay dearly.

Howdy Bristoe.

“ Its better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.”
The approved the jab for kids so now they got to have a new less kid friendly variant of the virus. They'll be overloading the airwaves with messages about how important it is now to get your kids the shots.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
The approved the jab for kids so now they got to have a new less kid friendly variant of the virus. They'll be overloading the airwaves with messages about how important it is now to get your kids the shots.

Bb

Convenient.

Truth...
How can Africa come up with this variant,When it has the least amount of covid cases? Pick a name out of the air for the next BS variant.
Originally Posted by Hastings
This is just the beginning.

Yep…. It’s here to stay in one variety or another….it’s a virus…
For sure there will only be mail in voting with this new version of Kungflu.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

Even though, according to the CDC’s own director, Rochelle Walensky, “the vaccine does not prevent COVID-19 infection, nor does it stop the vaccinated person from transmitting the infection or the delta variant," or any other variant for that matter.

Not to mention the 99.73% full recovery rate for children.

This idiocy is intolerable.
Originally Posted by WildWest
How can Africa come up with this variant,When it has the least amount of covid cases? Pick a name out of the air for the next BS variant.

That’s what I wonder too. Unless it was released there for that very reason.
fwiw

Although initially linked to Gauteng, the variant did not necessarily originate there. The earliest sample showing the variant was collected in Botswana on 11 November. Scientists say that the unusual constellation of mutations suggests it may have emerged during a chronic infection of an immunocompromised person, such as an untreated HIV/Aids patient.

aids and Africa go together like peas and carrots
Originally Posted by KFWA

...aids and Africa go together like peas and carrots

Ya lost me at peas and carrots...

I was thinking more like spaghetti and sweet chili...
Originally Posted by CashisKing

that's definitely an acquired taste. Took me about 7 years to like it
Originally Posted by High_Noon

Sage advice. Seriously.

Unfortunately he and many other Americans were scared to fugking death two years ago.

But they can all be tough now that they figured out they’re fugking idiots.

LOL

AIDS?
Gates and fauci have already told you the variants will never stop. The boosters will never stop.

Let's just hope the "dark winter" all these nuts keep refering to doesn't include a release of smallpox by the chicoms (ie gates and fauci)
Smallpox? Wasn’t that what killed off a lot of Indians?
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by J23

GMAFB.

My thought as well. The sheeple no longer feel like the sky is falling. Time to create a new boogey man to raise fear and maintain control...

Exactly, can't ever have have enough crisis for democrats.

I hate that stuff...

I'd rather dumpster dive for a 4 day old raw squid supper at Ling's All-You-Can-Eat Buffet than eat Skyline Chili Spaghetti.

That stuff is just plain nasty disgusting fare.
yea, that is alot of people's reaction to it, it was mine when I first moved here
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by High_Noon

Sage advice. Seriously.

Unfortunately he and many other Americans were scared to fugking death two years ago.

But they can all be tough now that they figured out they’re fugking idiots.

LOL

That's not necessarily true or fair. When the Kung Flu was making its first appearance here in Amerika, we were all ignorant of the facts and we all were susceptible to the lies and misinformation being promulgated by the Fed, by the medical establishment and by the Marxist MSM. I have no problem admitting that I too had grave concerns during that initial time and I remain concerned, though not nearly to the extend as I was prior to my extensive research on the subject.

I know it can be difficult knowing how, exactly, to proceed in this age of manipulation and budding totalitarianism - particularly in regard to the “vaccine," but I think that it's important for Americans to understand that we are being ruled through fear by Marxists, who have pitted us against one another and who do not have our best interests at heart. Therefore, anything they say, any statistics they report and any draconian rules and laws they pass are incredibly suspect because they are using the opportunity to advance their Marxist dreams for Amerika, not for the betterment of society and the American Public.

I undertook extensive research and wrote my Kung Flu essay (which some here on the 'fire are familiar with) because I wanted to confirm and validate my own thoughts on the subject and to provide the ex with a concise, understandable essay, which documented my serious concerns in regard to “vaccinating” my daughter. Unfortunately, the ex would rather be secure in her ignorance than protect our daughter, for she refuses to even have the common decency and read the danged thing.

Now that I understand that the lethality of C-19 and that of the variants was vastly overstated and that C-19 was/is being used by the Marxists as a tool against the American Public in an effort to exert more and more control over us, I see the virus for what it is - a tool of control. That C-19 has been politicized by the left is not in question.
© 24hourcampfire