Home
Posted By: shootem Leather Belt Heeeeelllp…. - 11/27/21
I tagged a thread a while back on good people to buy a carry / work belt from. Now I can’t find it. Give me some links. I’ll appreciate it.
Mickey
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by CashisKing
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Call him... David Tanner... about 90 years old... AMAZING GUY... HUGE OPERATION... He may sell you a belt... or he may put you in contact with a vendor. Super nice guy.

Works with prisons all over the country... supplies hides and they return belts wallets and purses... HUGE OPERATION... small town feel.
Posted By: skeen Re: Leather Belt Heeeeelllp…. - 11/27/21
https://www.hanksbelts.com/
Crossbreed-seconds.com

Kinda Janky looking website. But legit.

Crossbreed leather belts about 1/2 the price.

I ordered one. Looked new to me.
Y’all know anything about Bullhide Belts?? Looks good online but never used them.
www.bullhidebelts.com
Got the Black Friday deal going.
1 1/2 inch latigo with a brass oval center bar buckle.
Lebrutt handmade in Canada full grain leather not sewn together. It says to add 2” I would add 4”s. Very nice stiff belt
Gingerich Leather

https://eliswesternwear.com/gingrich-leather-mens-distressed-brown-steel-coil-for-holster-belt/
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Leather Belt Heeeeelllp…. - 11/27/21
Originally Posted by skeen

Thanks for the like l link. I just ordered The Brute double leather belt.
Good choice. I have a Hanks bridal leather belt that’s been the best belt that I’ve owned.
Posted By: skeen Re: Leather Belt Heeeeelllp…. - 11/27/21
Originally Posted by MPat70

Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Good choice. I have a Hanks bridal leather belt that’s been the best belt that I’ve owned.

Yeah, their belts are very high quality - their dog collars are great too.
Montana Slings or
Dick Murray Leather
I can make belts...but I don't have a sewing machine yet.

They really should be cemented and sewn.....otherwise they stretch.

Sometimes a lot.
Recently bought a Hank's 'The Enforcer' and it is a bad mutha.
Posted By: g5m Re: Leather Belt Heeeeelllp…. - 11/27/21
tag
Originally Posted by shootem
Y’all know anything about Bullhide Belts?? Looks good online but never used them.
www.bullhidebelts.com

I have a couple bull hide belts. They are great. The buckles on the others I’ve used always broke. Bull hides you can change the buckle out. Well worth the money in my opinion. I carry a Springfield xdm 40 without any trouble.
I tagged a thread a while back on good people to buy a carry / work belt from. Now I can’t find it. Give me some links. I’ll appreciate it.
Mickey

This thread?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16312065/re-gun-belts
AKER Gun Belts
I have used them for years, double layer, nylon insert, no roll last forever.
Posted By: Cheesy Re: Leather Belt Heeeeelllp…. - 11/27/21

Occidental

Montana Slings

Versa Carry

^^ THIS ^^ I have 2 and they're excellent. 100 year warranty. The Gunner is thick as f*ck. A man's belt, not some cheap-arsed pussy belt.
AKER Gun Belts
I have used for years for concealed carry, double layer, nylon insert, no roll over ever. Good stuff, can wear with dress pants of jeans.
Originally Posted by MPat70

www.bullhidebelts.com

Have used both. Might give Hank the edge.
But not much difference.
If I was buying, either would get my business.
Going to try Bullhide. Ordered a black 1/4” thick full grain leather, 1-1/4” width, stitched for looks with black stitching. Would go 1-1/2” if it was for jeans but this one will be worn mostly with slacks. All the others y’all suggested looked good. Almost too many to manage but think I looked at all. Think it was about $74 shipped. I’ll post again when I’ve used it. Thanks for all the input.
Mickey

YGBFSM
Going to try Bullhide. Ordered a black 1/4” thick full grain leather, 1-1/4” width, stitched for looks with black stitching. Would go 1-1/2” if it was for jeans but this one will be worn mostly with slacks. All the others y’all suggested looked good. Almost too many to manage but think I looked at all. Think it was about $74 shipped. I’ll post again when I’ve used it. Thanks for all the input.
Mickey

Aw come on. Be a sport. You can get a real good juan for $125.
laffin. I’m a bargain shoppin fool. Inherited it from my wife.
© 24hourcampfire