Home
Posted By: jaguartx There Are No Coincidences - 11/27/21
New revelations about Epsteins Zorro Ranch incredible facilities here and the involvement with Victorias Secret and Limited brands owner Les Wexner and suits filed.

Also, ust anudder coincidence that the NY Times releases new info on Epsteins mental status just before Ghislaine Maxwells trial is set to begin.

https://redpill78news.com/bop-release-2000-epstein-docs-still-didnt-kill-himself/
Posted By: viking Re: There Are No Coincidences - 11/27/21
Some interesting stuff should come out at her trial. But will it.
Guessing we won't hear much of the corruption and criminal activity.
Originally Posted by viking

No, virtually nothing of any real substance will come out..................likely she will skate, too.

Yes, there are no coincidences.

MM
Posted By: MPat70 Re: There Are No Coincidences - 11/27/21
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by viking

No, virtually nothing of any real substance will come out..................likely she will skate, too.

Yes, there are no coincidences.

MM

I with you, I am hold no hopes that any significant information will come from this trial. If she had anything of significance and was going to testify to it, she would already be suicides!
What I'm am classifying as "significant" is information on Washington elites, former pres Bill Clinton, congressman like Schiff and his ilk. Powerful business people, athletes and celebrities.
If she had any proof at all she would not have lasted any longer than Epstein himself...
Personally I think it will be just a goat-n-pony show. But hey, maybe I will be proven wrong 😳
The important info, like "Was she banging Bill or Hillary?" will never be revealed.
As I posted on the other thread, the swamp will protect the swamp. "Nothing to see here. Move along..."
Originally Posted by Orion2000
As I posted on the other thread, the swamp will protect the swamp. "Nothing to see here. Move along..."

Swamp will kill to protect the swamp.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: There Are No Coincidences - 11/27/21
[Linked Image from static01.nyt.com]
Posted By: Raferman Re: There Are No Coincidences - 11/27/21
Sycamore suggs vieny niqqer dick.
© 24hourcampfire