Home
Posted By: IZH27 Subject of the Sunday sermon? - 11/28/21
So what’s the best guess? What will be the HC sermon nugget and who will be added to the “Authorized version” of the reprobate list?
Posted By: efw Re: Subject of the Sunday sermon? - 11/28/21
“Everyone is going to hell if they don’t listen to me.”

That covers em all I think?
Tithing to him 🤦🏻‍♂️
Whatever it is...his usual ass sucking rubes will lap it up like sweet milk

rubes
The same general subject that he always covers.

Sodomy.
I think his rubes would enjoy a Anderson video.
Bout 113 mins long👍👍👍
"Sins of the Flesh"....

Maybe the girl with the guitar will be on it???

The cute little thing that is up on stage and buckethead boy is always seated around her..

I bet Anderson is railing her.
His Monica Lewinsky.....

She kinda gives me a chub also....
I bet she is a dirty girl.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Buckethead

Lmao

Stop

Just stop all that

😂
Posted By: EdM Re: Subject of the Sunday sermon? - 11/28/21
When's Sunday...
If you are in a church that doesn't preach the Gospel first and foremost, find another church.
Well??????

Has our spiritual leader Happy Copeland got his schit together and got something for us at all yet???

Or has he gone thru another Near Death hand of God intervention experience and in a E room somewhere???

No sermon, but it is the first Sunday of Advent[Linked Image from cdn.quotesgram.com]
What's funny is the number of people here who don't recognize an atheist when they see one ridiculing God.

“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.”
― Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/85171-one-of-the-saddest-lessons-of-history-is-this-if
https://www.amazon.com/Demon-Haunted-World-Science-Candle-Dark/dp/0345409469/

3:15 time mark for the appearance of the devil.

I don’t think that there is any bamboozeling going on. The Christian faith is fact based but that really isn’t the subject of the thread. I find it interesting that thinking Christians and non Christian’s can each see through the hypocrisy and contradiction of the self appointed spiritual guru of the campfire.
Dude, you're in luck. This week's sermon is a two-part series!!!!!
Originally Posted by MPat70
Tithing to him 🤦🏻‍♂️

this. it's money. it's ALWAYS money. there may be some camouflaged other way to preach about it, but in the end, it's money.
Originally Posted by strikeu
Originally Posted by MPat70
Tithing to him 🤦🏻‍♂️

this. it's money. it's ALWAYS money. there may be some camouflaged other way to preach about it, but in the end, it's money.

by the way GC is right, how does the all powerful, all knowing, Omnipotent God who controls every aspect of life and time and space, always need a few more dollars?
Our sermon today dealt with respect and dignity, as it relates to forgiveness. As usual, our preacher did an excellent job of delivering the message. The sanctuary is well decorated as we enter the season of Advent.
Some people make it about money and some churches too. The pastor of my church said that he’s rather not have anyone give unless they want to. The idea of giving because of want rather than under compulsion.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Dude, you're in luck. This week's sermon is a two-part series!!!!!

It seems that the star is fading.
© 24hourcampfire