Home
Norma Whitetail .270 WCF/130 Gr. $35/20 Box
(Free Shipping > $150)

Good and available ammo.

Good price?

GR
It's great ammo.

About the going price or less.

Get enough to partake of the free shipping.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
It's great ammo.

About the going price or less.

Get enough to partake of the free shipping.

What I was thinkin'.

Really need some 6.5x55mm SP.

GR
When your done shooting it the brass is worth half that.
I think I have a 5% off coupon around here someplace
[bleep], man, I haven't shot any of my .270s in years. And still bought 2 boxes. blush

Thanks, OP, for the link.
They sell that stuff on a regular basis at the local Scheels 308, 30-06, and 270 27.99 per box .you ain't getting no free shipping mb
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
They sell that stuff on a regular basis at the local Scheels 308, 30-06, and 27027.99 per box .you ain't getting no free shipping mb

That's darn expensive.
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
They sell that stuff on a regular basis at the local Scheels 308, 30-06, and 27027.99 per box .you ain't getting no free shipping mb

That's darn expensive.

Expensive, maybe. But, hey, I did it with like 4 mouse clicks and didn't even have to leave the comfort of my home office.

And shipping was like $10 bucks; I pay the kids from DoorDash $10 bucks to bring me a cheeseburger.
Looks plenty accurate here...

Don't know how it performs on game, though.

GR
Nice brass but looks like a Win PP bullet......think I'll hold out for a good deal on Fed Fusion.
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Nice brass but looks like a Win PP bullet......think I'll hold out for a good deal on Fed Fusion.

It's not a Winchester bullet.

It's more accurate than any Rem or Win I have through the same rifle.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Bought 8 boxes from Blue collar reloading. Got it in 308 150 grain. Wifes 308 just devours these things.
Also I believe video guy needs some higher scope bases... laugh
I believe it was 24.99 per.

It's not a Winchester bullet.

It's more accurate than any Rem or Win I have through the same rifle.

I know my Sako Finnlight .270 loves it.
9mm for 14.99 isn’t bad.

They have a lot of ammo in stock.
Originally Posted by SandBilly
9mm for 14.99 isn’t bad.

When they first came online here awhile back, they had more selections and calibers. It seems they have been depleted somewhat.

I know the prices have risen lately too. Probably a supply/demand thing.

Ended up getting 800 rounds of .308 150gr sp to get me through this year's hog hunting. It was much cheaper when I bought them.

I wish I had bought a few cases of the Wolf .308 SP a couple years ago. I have enough components to load several thousand rounds of .308 win but I don’t want to. Lol
FMJ’s suck, I don’t care what Thomas Binger says…
I wish I had bought a few cases of the Wolf .308 SP a couple years ago. I have enough components to load several thousand rounds of .308 win but I don’t want to. Lol

I still have a bunch of Russian .308 hunting ammo. Now that Brandon has banned imports from Russia, they may increase in value...grin

FMJ’s suck, I don’t care what Thomas Binger says…

Yes they do. I'm so sick of seeing FMJ this, and FMJ that for sale... I practically don't have any. They go bang, but I don't care for them.

Fuggin' FMJ's. mad
9mm for 14.99 isn’t bad.

When they first came online here awhile back, they had more selections and calibers. It seems they have been depleted somewhat.

I know the prices have risen lately too. Probably a supply/demand thing.

Ended up getting 800 rounds of .308 150gr sp to get me through this year's hog hunting. It was much cheaper when I bought them.

Stocked up on PPU .270 WCF/150 gr. SP when they were near givin'it away.

This looks like a better bullet.

GR
Ammo from the company in a place that requires a practical accuracy test to get a hunting licence....
A place that they hunt moose with 6.5x55?
The folks that loaded Weatherby factory ammo for decades?
Yeah pretty sure it's top shelf.
© 24hourcampfire