Home
Posted By: STRSWilson Omicron - If You Care... - 11/29/21
Seems some just embrace internet gossip, but for those who care, this is a good rundown on Omicron and where it came from. Interestingly, at least for me, Omicron's mother wasn't Delta but a different strain of Covid documented in mid-2020.

https://newatlas.com/health-wellbeing/omicron-variant-covid19-future-pandemic/

It will take another week or so to determine if Omicron is Frankenstein incarnate or just another variant with no added concern. One thing is for sure in my mind, we are going to run out of Greek letters before we seen the end of SARS-CoV-2.
I will wait for Fauci to ring so that I will know what to think about it.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/29/21
So we are now naming everyfuckingcold that goes around the globe and following through with typical hysteria for each.

GMAFB
Posted By: deflave Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/29/21
Jesus Fugking Me Christ.

How fugking stupid can a society get?
Posted By: goalie Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/29/21
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Seems some just embrace internet gossip, but for those who care, this is a good rundown on Omicron and where it came from. Interestingly, at least for me, Omicron's mother wasn't Delta but a different strain of Covid documented in mid-2020.

https://newatlas.com/health-wellbeing/omicron-variant-covid19-future-pandemic/

It will take another week or so to determine if Omicron is Frankenstein incarnate or just another variant with no added concern. One thing is for sure in my mind, we are going to run out of Greek letters before we seen the end of SARS-CoV-2.

Well, it is a common cold virus variant, so the idea that we're gonna vaccinate it away isn't very logical......
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/29/21
My granddaughter's nanny's ex husband tested positive, so my schedule is sick.
Originally Posted by deflave
Jesus Fugking Me Christ.

Agreed, but when you say it like that, almost sounds like a challenge.
Posted By: erikj Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/29/21
Gauteng is the home of another Institute of Virology.
https://www.google.com/maps/search/National+Institute+Of+Virology/@-26.1947425,28.0760463,11z
We just need some time to see if this strain is terrifying or not.

Get your boosters.
Posted By: fburgtx Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/29/21
“ The health expert in South Africa who initially discovered the new variant has told us that all of the cases of Omicron they’ve seen thus far have presented “mild” symptoms not resulting in hospitalization or death.”

From another article.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2021/11/29/cdc-naw-we-wont-do-any-new-omicron-testing-n431802

So we’re supposed to “panic” about a variant that does NOT cause hospitalization or death?? Maybe this will provide some “natural immunity”, in some folks. Dunno, but if it’s NOT causing hospitalization or death, and just “mild” symptoms, then WHY all the panic???
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/29/21
How convenient. A new deadly strain erupts just as the Ghislaine Maxwell trial starts and to flood the MSM with fodder to induce fear, and hospitals shut down ERs due to shortage of medical personnel. Now they can report the numbers of dying are so great they cant all be kille, ug, taken care of in hospitals and we must resort to draconian lockdowns as will soon happen in NY because as Faukki said, he knows its lurking out there somewhere.

Thank God Big Pharma can re jiggle the jab within 30 days so all the suckers can get jabbed again with the same crap.

Like the Pfizer Whistleblower scientist Karen Kingston said, the COVID-19 infection rate for unvaxed people is 1.3% and the COVID-19 infectipn rate for those with one jab is 4.3% and will be higher still for those receiving more vaxes as they will lower immunity by wiping out peoples antibodies.
Now figure out why the Red Cross doesnt want blood from vaxxers, iirc.
Figure out why insiders, like MRna inventor, Dr Robert Malone, are reporting all four S Afreakens with the new strain were all fully vaxed and reports from S Afreaka are that the new deadly mutation causes mild illness.

And im betting they start detecting this new strain in the US with the current PCR test that cant differentiate between a common cold and COVID-19, which they will probably promote to being called COVID-21.
Originally Posted by fburgtx
“ The health expert in South Africa who initially discovered the new variant has told us that all of the cases of Omicron they’ve seen thus far have presented “mild” symptoms not resulting in hospitalization or death.”

From another article.

What a dummy.

He ain't getting no big funding money with that kinda attitude.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
How convenient. A new deadly strain erupts just as the Ghislaine Maxwell trial starts and to flood the MSM with fodder to induce fear, and hospitals shut down ERs due to shortage of medical personnel. Now they can report the numbers of dying are so great they cant all be kille, ug, taken care of in hospitals and we must resort to draconian lockdowns as will soon happen in NY because as Faukki said, he knows its lurking out there somewhere.

Thank God Big Pharma can re jiggle the jab within 30 days so all the suckers can get jabbed again with the same crap.

Like the Pfizer Whistleblower scientist Karen Kingston said, the COVID-19 infection rate for unvaxed people is 1.3% and the COVID-19 infectipn rate for those with one jab is 4.3% and will be higher still for those receiving more vaxes as they will lower immunity by wiping out peoples antibodies.
Figure out why insiders, like MRna inventor, Dr Robert Malone, are reporting all four S Afreakens with the new strain were all fully vaxed and reports from S Afreaka are that the new deadly mutation causes mild illness.

And im betting they start detecting this new strain in the US with the current PCR test that cant differentiate between a common cold and COVID-19, which they will probably promote to being called COVID-21.

Better text your buddy DocRocket and see what he think.

LOL

Better text your buddy DocRocket and see what he think.

LOL

Vaccine early and often.
Posted By: fburgtx Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/29/21
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by fburgtx

From another article.

What a dummy.

He ain't getting no big funding money with that kinda attitude.

He’s counting on his check from Hall’s Cough Drops and Kleenex!

Sounds like that’s about all the treatment that “Omicron” warrants, at this point.

Of course, that’s not how “Big Media” is gonna play it. “The sky is falling!!! Get your boosters!!! Mail-in voting and school shutdowns, NOW!!!!”
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Vaccine early and often.

At least lab rats get fed. Funny how some humans willingly, gleefully play lab rat for free.
Posted By: WildWest Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/29/21
I find it absurd, that this Doc in So Africa ,finds this variant and suddenly it is all over the world?? Then they shut down Africa because he found it there. Now another excuse to lockdown the world . Total mind control.
Gas is up a penny here... I think we should panic over that as well.

Or maybe the Organic Soymilk scandal... where the the Organic % was lowered from 78% to 77% because the combine operator was videotaped not wearing two masks.
Jesus Fugking Me Christ.

Hang onto yer Azz, it's a long way from over.

The tyrants are not going to let go & stupid is rampant.

MM
Posted By: Redneck Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/29/21
I don't....
The Bologna Virus can be summed up in one simple adage.

"It is easier to trick a person, than convince that person they've been tricked."

You see it on here daily.
I was listening to our State Epidemiologist talk about it as I read this. Personally, I've given up on trying to convince people to get vaccinated. The bright side of there being such a big divide in perspective regarding COVID19 is that there should be some great epidemiological data come out it. It is easier than a big trial with placebos. It has also been a busy time for mortuary owners. Should have bought stock in funeral homes when this started... Unfortunately from the political bent, more of those being processed at those funeral homes are rural conservatives so that will help liberals get elected to push more bad policies.
Originally Posted by Rangersedge
I was listening to our State Epidemiologist talk about it as I read this. Personally, I've given up on trying to convince people to get vaccinated. The bright side of there being such a big divide in perspective regarding COVID19 is that there should be some great epidemiological data come out it. It is easier than a big trial with placebos. It has also been a busy time for mortuary owners. Should have bought stock in funeral homes when this started... Unfortunately from the political bent, more of those being processed at those funeral homes are rural conservatives so that will help liberals get elected to push more bad policies.

So you are boostered up, how many times?
1, 2, 3?
Posted By: slumlord Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/29/21
This is my favorite strain because I was a member of the 1% Omicron Delta Kappa leadership and honor circle. grin
Posted By: smokepole Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/29/21
The Bologna Virus can be summed up in one simple adage.

"It is easier to trick a person, than convince that person they've been tricked."

You see it on here daily.

What, you don't believe Trump will be president again by Thanksgiving?
Good point. I checked gateway pundit and other sites frequently for a little bit post election. Then reality hit. Do I think there was election fraud? Absolutely. Do I think it will result in Trump becoming President again? Absolutely not. Friend continues to send me links to latest update where they share nothing that matters. Little annoying at this point.
... should have bought stock in funeral homes when this started... Unfortunately from the political bent, more of those being processed at those funeral homes are rural conservatives so that will help liberals get elected to push more bad policies.

You'd be slamming it over 'dem dead people... rock on...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Problem is dumbazz... it ain't the Rona killing all the people... it's the global mindfugh games...

Actually do the math on the collapse.

Rona is barely on the radar...

DO NOT RESPOND WITH BS... DO THE ACTUAL MATH DUMBAZZ.
Posted By: rte Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/29/21

If you believe this,then you're a perfect candidate for this Moronic faux virus and its faux vaccine.

How many times have you been injected ?
Jesus Fugking Me Christ.

Apparently, and obviously, we're not there yet.
Originally Posted by rte

If you believe this,then you're a perfect candidate for this Moronic faux virus and its faux vaccine.

First the "experts" tell us that vaccination is the only way out of the pandemic. Herd immunity is the only answer. Lockdowns are necessary. Then we find out that lockdowns exasperated the spread, herd immunity is a fantasy, the vaccines are not particularly effective against Delta and suspected to be even less so against Omicron.

So now with all this, the "experts" tell us the only path is to vaccinate more.

When will the sheeple learn that the "experts" ain't?

First the "experts" tell us that vaccination is the only way out of the pandemic. Herd immunity is the only answer. Lockdowns are necessary. Then we find out that lockdowns exasperated the spread, herd immunity is a fantasy, the vaccines are not particularly effective against Delta and suspected to be even less so against Omicron.

The state believes that the masses are morons and they may be correct at least to a certain point.Hence the name of this new so-called variant,Omicron=Moronic=implies Moron.

The proper word to use in this context is exacerbated.
Originally Posted by rte

IMHO, you would never truly get herd immunity by continually expanding vaccines and lockdowns. Logic does not support those practices.
Is Omicron a play on zero-micron....as in it doesn't really exist, but we need to ramp up the fear and anxiety of the sheep?
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Is Omicron a play on zero-micron....as in it doesn't really exist, but we need to ramp up the fear and anxiety of the sheep?

No, but Omicron is an anagram of Moronic.lol

Satan and his minions does have a sense of humor.

Originally Posted by rte

The state believes that the masses are morons and they may be correct at least to a certain point.Hence the name of this new so-called variant,Omicron=Moronic=implies Moron.

Noted - exacerbated... But the lockdowns were exasperating as well. smile
Posted By: smokepole Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/29/21
I like the quote from the doctor in S. Africa who treated a bunch of people infected with "Omicron:"

"There are no prominent symptoms."

Posted By: MuskegMan Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/29/21

Someone's pizzed off . . .

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/29/21
Originally Posted by Raeford
So we are now naming everyfuckingcold that goes around the globe and following through with typical hysteria for each.

GMAFB

Yes, we must all remain TERRIFIED!! We must wake up each morning in FEAR!! of another Chinese virus that is going to kill us all! We must go to bed each night in FEAR!!. We must dream NIGHTMARES of the new Chinese virus variant of the day killing us and our families.

Yes, constant, overwhelming FEAR is your friend .... so says that brilliant scientist, Dr. Fauci .... and all the left wing media. crazy

L.W.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

GMAFB

Yes, we must all remain TERRIFIED!! We must wake up each morning in FEAR!! of another Chinese virus that is going to kill us all! We must go to bed each night in FEAR!!. We must dream NIGHTMARES of the new Chinese virus variant of the day killing us and our families.

Yes, constant, overwhelming FEAR is your friend .... so says that brilliant scientist, Dr. Fauci .... and all the left wing media. crazy

L.W.

From the pool of the unwashed, I piss on all of them. smile
Moderna shares are up 10% on omicron fear.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...TIMES-lower-against-Omicron-variant.html
Good point. I checked gateway pundit and other sites frequently for a little bit post election. Then reality hit. Do I think there was election fraud? Absolutely. Do I think it will result in Trump becoming President again? Absolutely not. Friend continues to send me links to latest update where they share nothing that matters. Little annoying at this point.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/29/21
Jesus Fugking Me Christ.

Just hang on Baby! It's bound to be a hell of a ride......
https://www.science.org/content/art...M3HmDMeGpgweSzcGpHSUiJQ7D3N94JnHwJZsQjV8

some good thoughts here
The other reason to be concerned is Omicron’s confusing genome. Its spike protein, which latches on to cells on human receptors, has 30 amino acid differences from that of the original Wuhan, China, virus. In addition, amino acids have disappeared in three places and new ones appeared in one place. (Other proteins, too, have undergone changes.) Many of the changes in spike are around the receptor-binding domain, the part of the protein that makes contact with the human cell. “That is very troubling,” Farrar says. Structural biology mapping last year showed some of these changes made the virus bind to the receptor much better.

It’s hard to tell how infectious a virus is based on mutations alone, says Aris Katzourakis, an evolutionary biologist at the University of Oxford. “But if we were looking out for mutations that do affect transmissibility, it’s got all of them,” he says.

The sequence also suggests the virus could excel at evading human antibodies, says Jesse Bloom, an evolutionary biologist at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. The human immune system produces a host of different antibodies that can neutralize SARS-CoV-2, but many of the most important ones fall into three categories that each target a slightly different site on the spike protein of the virus, simply called 1, 2, and 3. A mutation called E484K has long been worrying because it changes the shape of the site that class 2 antibodies recognize, making them less potent. Omicron carries a mutation called E484A in this site and similar changes in the sites for the other two classes of antibodies.
Posted By: MARCEL Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/29/21
Jesus Fugking Me Christ.

Just the tip of the dick im afraid 🙄
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Finally someone posted a Futurama reference.
Posted By: ShaunRyan Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/29/21
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Yes, constant, overwhelming FEAR is your friend ....

Propaganda and mind manipulation 101. Always immediately followed up with snappy, feel-good slogans designed to assuage your sense of WTF:

We're All In This Together

It's very effective, hence the USA Patriot Act.

United We Stand
Originally Posted by rte

Noted - exacerbated... But the lockdowns were exasperating as well. smile

My family has weathered it well so far.

Not being able to go to the gym has forced me to get creative and use my education in exercise psychology to create exercises that involve all muscle groups.It also has enabled me to focus more on cardio health rather than strength.

I may never be the same person again.lol
Why did they skip “Xi” when naming this variant?
Originally Posted by ironbender

There is no xi in the Greek alphabet,at least as far as I remember.
Posted By: kamo_gari Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/29/21
Originally Posted by rte

Incorrect, sir.

IB, good one.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/29/21

Nu and Xi, the 13th and 14th letters, were next in line.

But in a statement to Associated Press on Saturday, the WHO said: "'Nu' is too easily confounded with 'new', and 'Xi' was not used because it is a common last name."

It said its "best practices for naming disease suggest avoiding causing offence to any cultural, social, national, regional, professional or ethnic groups".
Originally Posted by SandBilly

But in a statement to Associated Press on Saturday, the WHO said: "'Nu' is too easily confounded with 'new', and 'Xi' was not used because it is a common last name."

It said its "best practices for naming disease suggest avoiding causing offence to any cultural, social, national, regional, professional or ethnic groups".

Now just who is it that has 'Xi' as part of his name?
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/29/21

Right..
Can't be pulling the rug[$$$$] out from under Brandon Jr.

Same reason the left called “RACISM!” when covid was called “China flu”.

LOL. Hurted feelers.
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by rte

Incorrect, sir.
IB, good one.

I stand corrected.

This story has been around for a week but when I checked the next letter after Delta it was epsilon and then zeta.

So they didn't just skip the next letter but the next 10 letters.

I still contend it was intentional,so as to mock the citizens of the world.My anagram software indicates that Moronic is an anagram of Omicron.

Greek alphabet list
Upper Case Letter Lower Case Letter
Α α Alpha a
Β β Beta b
Γ γ Gamma g
Δ δ Delta d
Ε ε Epsilon e
Ζ ζ Zeta z
Η η Eta h
Θ θ Theta th
Ι ι Iota i
Κ κ Kappa k
Λ λ Lambda l
Μ μ Mu m
Ν ν Nu n
Ξ ξ Xi x
Ο ο Omicron o
Π π Pi p
Ρ ρ Rho r
Σ σ,ς * Sigma s
Τ τ Tau t
Υ υ Upsilon u
Φ φ Phi ph
Χ χ Chi ch
Ψ ψ Psi ps
Ω ω Omega o
I remember in spring of 2020 when kingston was trying to be bunk mates with Sycamore.

"We can tremble together."

LOL

Fugking Idiots.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/29/21
There was an epsilon variant, they didn’t skip.

Guess it fizzled

https://www.cedars-sinai.org/newsro...about-the-epsilon-variant-and-its-risks/
Good news that Moderna is working on a vaccine for symptoms of feeling run down. But generally I just drink a little more coffee for that; that seems a lot easier.

Don't worry about it. Nobody gets a cold anymore, and nobody gets the regular flu.

It's been mandated. And redhead says so.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/30/21
Good news that Moderna is working on a vaccine for symptoms of feeling run down. But generally I just drink a little more coffee for that; that seems a lot easier.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...-omicron-coronavirus-variant-11638266621

This is not going to be good’: Moderna CEO on what scientists are telling him about the omicron coronavirus variant

----------

I mean I guess I wouldn't expect any scientist to say a new variant is good news but the CEO is going heavy in that article. At some point he'll figure out a way to make a few billion on it.
Posted By: MuskegMan Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 11/30/21

Originally Posted by rte
Moronic is an anagram of Omicron.

TFF! (in an ironic way)
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I immediately thought of Lurr, when they started talking about "Omicron"
Originally Posted by KFWA

This is not going to be good’: Moderna CEO on what scientists are telling him about the omicron coronavirus variant

----------

I mean I guess I wouldn't expect any scientist to say a new variant is good news but the CEO is going heavy in that article. At some point he'll figure out a way to make a few billion on it.

Well, when you're a hammer everything looks likes a nail. Moderna only makes the bucks if Omicron is a killer and not just a slight headache so this is largely a paid for announcement to drive up stock costs.

I'll wait for the facts... as in the unadulterated version of the facts.
Posted By: kingston Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 12/01/21
Nature may have produced a vaccine for us, one that actually confers durable immunity. Not for nothing, but Omicron looks like it might be the strain to get—highly contagious with a very mild symptom profile.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 12/01/21

Siouxie and the Banshees?
Dr. Coetzee did exactly what she was supposed to do. Unfortunately, the rest of the world freaked out. Most likely Omicron did not originate in South Africa so they are indeed being unfairly punished for the announcement.

The unfortunate overreaction may well quash any one from making any announcements regarding new mutations or the spread of the virus.
Dr. Coetzee states in the piece I posted, "This version of the virus [Omicron] had been circulating in southern Africa for some time, having been previously identified in Botswana."
I went down to the farm store and bought some macxine. It's like a vaccine except it works and is affordable and doesn't have nasty side effects.
Posted By: OldHat Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 12/01/21

----------

It is good for his stock price.
Well the dows up. I guess they figure the fiat currency will come to the rescue.
Posted By: deflave Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 12/01/21
On a scale of 1-10, how fugking stupid do you COVTARDS feel at this point?

LOL
Originally Posted by kingston

Good article.

----------

My favorite part of the article. LOL

"Product sales from its coronavirus vaccine accounted for $4.81 billion of Moderna’s $4.97 billion in revenue in the third quarter."
Boosters are on the way ... many many boosters.

LOL

That's just plain mean...

Ballz is out in Oregon dying from the Covid (except he is on here posting all might)... and you ask such an insensitive question.

Shame on you... Shame... Shame... Shame.
Posted By: cfran Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 12/01/21

LOL

Sadly not many people see it like you do. People have turned into sheep, and the art of critical thinking is lost on most.

I’m optimistic that people are starting to wake
up however, I pray that’s the case!!
Originally Posted by CashisKing

LOL

That's just plain mean...

Ballz is out in Oregon dying from the Covid (except he is on here posting all might)... and you ask such an insensitive question.

Shame on you... Shame... Shame... Shame.

Ballz wouldn’t know his dick from a lawn chair.

LOL
Originally Posted by cfran

LOL

Sadly not many people see it like you do. People have turned into sheep, and the art of critical thinking is lost on most.

I’m optimistic that people are starting to wake
up however, I pray that’s the case!!

It is easier to trick a person than convince them they’ve been tricked.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 12/01/21
I just coughed[once], I'm gonna die!!
I just know it!
Well hate to break it to you, but you are going to die.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 12/01/21
We will have variants until the end of time.
Posted By: Rossimp Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 12/01/21
How convenient it is to have a new variant and to create stay-at-home panic once again. Must be a big mid term election coming up that will require fake mail in ballots. BTW some world renown epidemiologists state that the multiple vaccines are reasons for the rapid virus mutations. The Omicron appears to be a much less lethal and a more mild version, possibly from mutating in vaccinated humans. Who really knows as everything in this country is political. Either way get ready for voter fraud again in 2022.
Brothers, I hate to be the one to break this news here, but it looks like Omicron got in:

CDC breaking news

The Fully Vaccinated patient was reported to have had a slightly runny nose and thought maybe he might have a slight headache but couldn’t be sure. He is currently quarantined in a negative pressure chamber and people in hazmat suits are attending to him. A B52 carrying hydrogen bombs will be continuously circling the hospital in case any virus particles breach containment.

Stay Home, Stay Apart, Get Your Booster Shot, Two Weeks. Thank you all.
Posted By: prplbkrr Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 12/01/21
I just coughed[once], I'm gonna die!!
I just know it!

Yes you will..... eventually. We all will.
Posted By: efw Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 12/01/21
Originally Posted by 1minute
We will have variants until the end of time.

Here we are 100 yrs later and we still hav em the Spanish flu floating around.

Dems want zero COVID because they get power but also because their propaganda campaign worked so well that what their constituents want.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Brothers, I hate to be the one to break this news here, but it looks like Omicron got in:

CDC breaking news

The Fully Vaccinated patient was reported to have had a slightly runny nose and thought maybe he might have a slight headache but couldn’t be sure. He is currently quarantined in a negative pressure chamber and people in hazmat suits are attending to him. A B52 carrying hydrogen bombs will be continuously circling the hospital in case any virus particles breach containment.

Stay Home, Stay Apart, Get Your Booster Shot, Two Weeks. Thank you all.

Hahahaha!

These fugging covtards are getting worse and worse all the time.
Posted By: Strider1 Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 12/01/21
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 12/02/21
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Posted By: ringworm Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 12/02/21
Isn't it the transformers home planet?
Posted By: Ringman Re: Omicron - If You Care... - 01/29/22
Personally, I've given up on trying to convince people to get vaccinated. .

Thanks. We unvaxed couldn't care less about your opinion.
© 24hourcampfire