Home
Oxford Michigan- - - - -3 dead, more wounded. The shooter is in custody.
Plus 6 wounded. Shooter is15, semi auto handgun.
I’ll wait for Alex Jones to give the full analysis.
He's busy talking to my garden- - - - -top grade fertilizer there!
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
He's busy talking to my garden- - - - -top grade fertilizer there!

Where this shooter belongs.

All this "analyzing" and incarcerating of mass murderers is way overrated.
well damn! My nephew went to school there!
Michigan high school shooting leaves three people dead; suspect in custody, according to police

https://www.foxnews.com/us/oxford-high-school-michigan-school-shooting-suspect-custody

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Was it them nasty ole Swede’s again ? 😜
I wonder if he was on the FBI's radar.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Speed round

Give me 3 consonants and 2 vowels
What is dEshAwn for $200
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I wonder if he was on the FBI's radar.

If by radar you mean payroll, I wouldn’t be surprised.
Oxford Michigan- - - - -3 dead, more wounded. The shooter is in custody.

Let me guess . . . .

"The school of about 1,800 students is located in Oxford, Michigan, which is about 30 miles north of Detroit".
It’s a mostly white school with enough negros recruited for the football and basketball teams.
I remember it now

My nephew went to that school

I went pheasant hunting with the principal
Originally Posted by slumlord
I remember it now

My nephew went to that school

I went pheasant hunting with the principal

Was the principal Dick Cheney?
Originally Posted by MIsportsman
It’s a mostly white school with enough negros recruited for the football and basketball teams.

Almost 53% white, nearly 39% black.

Speed round

LOL. I’ll solve the puzzle, Pat. Groid 😬
Wonder where a 15 yr old got a pistol.
Nothing ever happens to the enablers.
Be they a parent, friend, or fuggtard....
Originally Posted by renegade50

Nothing has happened to the POS TX School Shooter, or his parents yet. He’s still free on a $75K Bond.
I used to make deliveries there about 8 years ago,things must have changed.
That was mostly farm, rural back then.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Is your nephew named Reggie by chance?

Quit picking on us Swedes!!! Probably some Polak from up Al’s way!
Originally Posted by Whelenman

LOL !
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Is your nephew named Reggie by chance?

Jamariquan

Obviously fake news.

It is illegal for juveniles to purchase or own a handgun.

Id watch that. Awful big slippery slope with that comment
Sounds like there was conspiracy/premeditation. Possibly another Rittenhouse Revenger???

"..........Robin Redding said her son, Treshan Bryant, is a 12th grader at the school but stayed home on Tuesday. She said he had heard threats of a shooting at the school..........."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eople-shot-Michigan-school-shooting.html
Suspect is in custody, and no description of the shooter? We know what that means.

This event will be down the memory hole before tomorrow's morning show.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Obviously fake news.

It is illegal for juveniles to purchase or own a handgun.

Proly traded a hot X box for the hot pistola
There should be a law against this kind of unnecessary violence.

what will sleepy joe say ?

what a fuggin dickwad

https://www.ksl.com/article/50294711/authorities-student-kills-3-wounds-8-at-michigan-school
Originally Posted by Whelenman

HEY! I told you I'm mid-european irish. grin

Oxford is too d@mn close to Pontiac. And then you've got Lake Orion and a GM assembly plant...
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Sounds like there was conspiracy/premeditation. Possibly another Rittenhouse Revenger???

"..........Robin Redding said her son, Treshan Bryant, is a 12th grader at the school but stayed home on Tuesday. She said he had heard threats of a shooting at the school..........."

Maybe, but rumors of imminent school shootings aren’t all that uncommon anymore. OTOH there are no secrets in a high school, so maybe, maybe not.

Speed round

Wouldn’t fit the usual profile if it was. The only non-White angst-motivated (as opposed to drug/gang) school shooter I can recall was an Tribal Member kid on the Red Lake Reservation some years back.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Speed round

Wouldn’t fit the usual profile if it was. The only non-White angst-motivated (as opposed to drug/gang) school shooter I can recall was an Tribal Member kid on the Red Lake Reservation some years back.

Yep, pretty much an activity reserved for bullied white boys.
Sorta a revenge of the nerds thing.

Only thing that appears slightly different with this one is the number of students reporting that they stayed home from school yesterday because they knew it was going to happen.

Originally Posted by DETROIT FREE PRESS

Before the shooting, rumors had been circulating that a school shooting was going to happen, and some students even said that they had decided not to attend.
Robin Redding, the parent of a 12th grader, told the Associated Press that there had been rumblings of trouble at the school.

“He was not in school today," she said. "He just said that 'Ma I don’t feel comfortable. None of the kids that we go to school with are going today.' "
Jody Job said her son didn’t go to school Tuesday because "he felt like something was going to go down."

Oxford schools published a note to parents that it was aware that "numerous rumors" had "circulated throughout our building this week," and the school was reviewing the concerns.
According to Daily Mail dad bought the handgun a week or so prior.....

Observations:

No mention of race.

Little to no mention of the 'adults in the room' taking any action.
Originally Posted by Muffin
According to Daily Mail dad bought the handgun a week or so prior.....

Observations:

No mention of race.

Little to no mention of the 'adults in the room' taking any action.

The news in Michigan, said the dad brought it last Friday!

Speed round

Very seldom if ever anything bad happens on that Rez that is not drug induced. Really bad place.

Osky
Originally Posted by akasparky
Yep, pretty much an activity reserved for bullied white boys.
Sorta a revenge of the nerds thing.

The scope of the tragedy becomes apparent when you see photos of the victims.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...victims-dead-identified-hana-st-juliana-

These kids were probably part of the popular crowd. Now we know the shooter brung the Sig and three loaded magazines, planned a massacre in his or her head. Perhaps the awful reality proved different than their imagining

Anymore likely there was a swift response by on-campus LEO’s, schools do active shooter drills now along with fire drills.

Only thing that appears slightly different with this one is the number of students reporting that they stayed home from school yesterday because they knew it was going to happen.

Maybe. I’d guess most high schools get three or four “the school is gonna get shot up” rumors in a year.

In the smartphone age rumors spread quick and some parents and some kids generally report them to the Admin.

Anyways, the story will come out I’m sure.

?Gov. Gretchen Whitmer also spoke at the news conference, saying, "I think this is every parent's worst nightmare," while choking up."

Darrn; I thought it said "while choking"?
The only non-White angst-motivated (as opposed to drug/gang) school shooter I can recall was an Tribal Member kid on the Red Lake Reservation some years back.

The Bethel Regional High School shooting was a school shooting that occurred on February 19, 1997, when student Evan Ramsey shot and killed two people and wounded two others at Bethel Regional High School in Bethel, Alaska.

Ramsey, faced bullying at Bethel Regional High.

'I've been spit on for being half-Native,' said Ramsey, whose mother is Native American. 'I've been beat up for being half-white.'
Ramsey reported the incidents, but they were ignored by the school.

One boy taught Ramsey how to fire a shotgun. Another told him of the infamy that would come with being Alaska's first school shooter. Both eventually went to court for what followed.

At least 13 other children knew that something big was being set up.
They just gathered on the balcony of the second-floor library as Ramsey entered the school lobby.

'The initial plan, what I actually expected to happen, is I would bring the shotgun to school and fire into a crowd of people,' he said.
'I would pace back and forth in the lobby, ranting and raving and yelling and screaming and telling people how I felt.

'After which I would commit suicide.'

16-year-old Evan Ramsey shot and killed Josh Palacios, also 16, and principal Ron Edwards, as well as injuring two others.

Ramsey is serving two 99-year prison sentences and will be eligible for parole in 2066 when he is 85.

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]
Originally Posted by grouseman
Suspect is in custody, and no description of the shooter? We know what that means.

This event will be down the memory hole before tomorrow's morning show.

Isn't that called the Ann Coulter Rule, i.e., the longer it takes to describe the race of a shooter, the more certain it is that he wasn't White.
It aint video games. It aint the music.
It aint the guns.

Somebody was lost spiritually and or mentally, to think high school is a big deal. Or that shooting people is any answer.

Yup, it can suck. Social media proly make it worse these days.

Ignore it, do you school work, graduate and move
Pretty fuggin easy.

Got problems with people?
Leave them. Dont shoot em
Wonder if the kid was different mentally, azbergers or.low IQ.
Family member worked juvi.
1/3 drugs
1/3 sexually abused
1/3 mental issues ( majority low IQ )

Said some you just knew were wanting to be the next school shooter.

Couple did some pretty awful crap and a couple thwarted before they could ventilate others.

Bunch of screwed up kids out there. Usually they go out and make other screwed up kids and society pays.

There are definite trends.

People want to blame inanimate objects, rather than the people/ culture.

It aint God fearing conservatives causing all of this.
I know some decent folks that had fugged up kids.
They saw it and modified things to lessen risk.

This 30 yrs ago.

They knew their little Johny was an azzhole.

It can happen to good families.
They didnt make excuses. They didnt ignore the reality.

And the two fuggups didnt shoot up their HS classmates.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Wonder if the kid was different mentally, azbergers or.low IQ.

It's also partly the parents' fault for not keeping the gun away from him. There need to be laws to punish irresponsible gun owners who let guns get into the hands of minors and violent psychos.
There may be legal repercussions, The admin of the school put out a letter on 11/12 saying they want to dispel rumors about safety at the school. It was rumored the shooter had been posting threats on soc/media since early November. The article I read indicated several students stayed home that day because they knew what was happening.
My guess is this will blow up and the school will be sued or we won't hear another word about it after this week. If I can find the letter I will link here later.
The Bethel Regional High School shooting was a school shooting that occurred on February 19, 1997, when student Evan Ramsey shot and killed two people and wounded two others at Bethel Regional High School in Bethel, Alaska.

'I've been spit on for being half-Native,' said Ramsey, whose mother is Native American. 'I've been beat up for being half-white.'

The excuses make me sick!

EVERYBODY gets bullied! For being White, brown, black. For being tall, short, skinny, fat. For being smart or stupid. For being beautiful or ugly. For being rich or poor. EVERYBODY!

These kids need to toughen up.
Found it

https://oxfordhigh.oxfordschools.or...cations/november_12__concerns_and_rumors
So, have they figured out if the kid is black, white, mixed, Slobbovian, trans or q ueer yet? Maybe it's the space alien from "American Dad"?
Originally Posted by Tyrone

The excuses make me sick!

EVERYBODY gets bullied! For being White, brown, black. For being tall, short, skinny, fat. For being smart or stupid. For being beautiful or ugly. For being rich or poor. EVERYBODY!

These kids need to toughen up.

When I was in school the cure for bullying was a left hook, not a 9mm.

Originally Posted by Oxford High School
We are aware of the numerous rumors that have been circulating throughout our building this week.

Student interpretations of social media posts and false information have exacerbated the overall concern. We want our parents and students to know there has been no threat to our building nor our students.

Humm, that part of their notice to the parents of their students might circle back and bite them in the azz.
So, have they figured out if the kid is black, white, mixed, Slobbovian, trans or q ueer yet? Maybe it's the space alien from "American Dad"?

Alledegely white. There's supposed to be some photos of him on Instagram fondling the pistol but those images have been removed.
Maybe another Incel
By most accounts the kid advertised that he was going to do this.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/01/oxford-hs-suspect-allegedly-posted-pics-of-gun-before-massacre/
Reams on the victims and the pistol...

... nothin' on the Monster that actually committed the crimes.

But then, he's still innocent.
(unless he's Kyle Rittenhouse)

'Merica!
Originally Posted by Garandimal
Reams on the victims and the pistol...

... nothin' on the Monster that actually committed the crimes.

But then, he's still innocent.
(unless he's Kyle Rittenhouse)

'Merica!

The Ann Coulter Rule in action?

https://nypost.com/2021/12/01/oxford-hs-suspect-allegedly-posted-pics-of-gun-before-massacre/

Shooter = Ethan Crumbley = Nerd

[Linked Image from en.memesrandom.com]

Internet post by Ethan Crumbley

Ethan Crumbley, yesterday
[Linked Image from deathmilitia.com]

[Linked Image from i.4cdn.org]

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Hmmm ... the quote "now I become death" is from the "Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita".

It is also a famous Oppenheimer quote after the first nuclear detonation.

That is weird.
White boy, guess we don't have many clairvoyants on here after all.
Maybe another Incel

I've known a few - mostly momma's boys or just a bit odd and don't know how to talk to women . Many try too hard which scares females off > too clingy and try to get females who are out of their league.
This [bleep] will never end until we bring back violence to our schools.

And I am not talking about you fugging Boomers spanky paddle fantasies.

Back when kids could beat each other up...the bullying was self limiting.

Now bullies are protected and all you can do is kill yourself or others.

Bring back fighting.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Maybe another Incel

I've known a few - mostly momma's boys or just a bit odd and don't know how to talk to women . Many try too hard which scares females off > too clingy and try to get females who are out of their league.
A 16 yo shouldn't be worried about that in the first place. At 16, most boys are awkward. Wish they had the patience to get over it without going off the deep end.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Bring back fighting.

Bingo ... plus drop all the drugs they are giving to kids so they "conform"

Nothing brings perspective like getting your a$$ kicked once in a while.

Bring back fighting.

While I grew up in an urban area, my cousins grew up in the country (Yuba City, CA, specifically) and I would visit them every few months. One of the things I vividly recall is the parking lot at the high school my older cousin attended. Every car/truck in the parking lot had a rifle rack and most of them had a rifle/shotgun sitting in there. My cousins used to take off from school with their friends to go hunting (mostly duck and pheasant, sometimes deer) and it was never considered anything but normal.

There also wasn't ever a school shooting, and had there been, I suspect the shooter would have been stopped about as fast as it took for students to get to their vehicles and return fire.

Now, you can't even use your finger and thumb to imitate a gun on campus, let alone have a weapon, and there is more violence than ever before.

It's pretty dang clear what happened.

Bring back fighting.
I agree. The scene from A Christmas Story comes to mind.
And airlines would, back before the 1960s, check rifles as customers boarded the commercial planes with them in hand, i.e., they'd be placed in a closet near the front of the plane to be picked up as the customer deboarded.
Just think how many rifles and boats a guy could have if he just stayed away that catastrophe.

Maybe another Incel

A 16 yo shouldn't be worried about that in the first place. At 16, most boys are awkward. Wish they had the patience to get over it without going off the deep end.

For whatever reasons they think they are so special that the world should revolve around them and when it doesn't lash out at the world.
Is such pain real or just imagined?

Being a teen aint easy, but it aint that hard either.

Think social media has suckered too many into pretend, and allows for instant and widespread bullying.

Telling kids to stay off it, or ignore it.............theyre so addicted.

Its OK to be a late bloomer or not fit in, it's friggin high school...........a stepping stone, do your 4 yrs and move on.

Even if it sucks...........its just temporary.
I do wonder how many of these kids have been on an SSRI
Originally Posted by Remsen

Bring back fighting.

While I grew up in an urban area, my cousins grew up in the country (Yuba City, CA, specifically) and I would visit them every few months. One of the things I vividly recall is the parking lot at the high school my older cousin attended. Every car/truck in the parking lot had a rifle rack and most of them had a rifle/shotgun sitting in there. My cousins used to take off from school with their friends to go hunting (mostly duck and pheasant, sometimes deer) and it was never considered anything but normal.

There also wasn't ever a school shooting, and had there been, I suspect the shooter would have been stopped about as fast as it took for students to get to their vehicles and return fire.

Now, you can't even use your finger and thumb to imitate a gun on campus, let alone have a weapon, and there is more violence than ever before.

Yup.
We shot rifles under the school (basement had a 50 ft .22 rf range).
This in a decent sized city.

Bring back fighting.

That’s one part of the issue, big Jim. The other is the last 30 year of age and under crowd of kids/adults sold their very souls to social media.

They rely on it for their sense of community, communication, self confidence, entertainment, angst, and in keeping people in check - bullying.

The social media platform is 24/7 - 365 days a year.

When we were in school - get picked on, the kid either took the hounding, or fought back with fists....At the very least, most of the bullying was confined to school grounds or the occasional “run into the mean people at the mall”....There was some relief from it. Hasn’t been that way since Columbine.

Nobody gonna solve this...Liberals will beat the, no gun drum, while us conservatives continue to point at them as idiots and say “Are you having fun yet”? “Your kind mostly created this fûck’d up mess”

🦫

It is sad a kid did this.
But I don't think we need to figure it out.

Yes, a trial is necessary per the rules.
And when found guilty, he should be taken to a room w a camera and have one put behind his ear.

These people need to know what fate awaits them.

No glory, no fame, just a "pop" and expressway to Hell.

Bring back fighting.

We had guys that would shoot pheasants coming to and going home from school. I and another guy would occasionally be sent to Storm Lake (25 miles) with the school car to get some supplies. Once it was during pheasant season. I asked the principal if I could take my shotgun out of my car to take along in case we saw a bird along a fence row. He did veto that one To the surprise of no one here, we never had any school shootings.
I took my grandfather's old relics to school for show, and tell often.
My prayers go out for the family of the accused and also for those who have lost children. In essence, this young man is 'lost' as well. Heart felt concern.......

Honestly,

What f'n difference does it make. Whatever "he/she/it/they" were.

If you were a parent there, or your kid a student, would you honestly give a scheidt if the kid was "white" and blame it on "whiteness", too many rich dinners and such?

If the kid turns out to be "Latino", do you blame it on their Mexicanness? Not enough rich meals, too many bean and rice burritos?

If they were Slobbovian..........too much sauerkraut and mom and dad drink too much vodka?

Oh no, it's a black kid.............must be their culture. And he didn't have the right tennis shoes like the rich kids.

Sheesh.

Bring back fighting.

With this I can agree.

Used to be a kid get bullied, dad or older bro or someone would take him aside and teach him fisticuffs, or tell him if they are hitting him to pick up a 2x4 or brick and put an end to that crap.

Or the kid obtained a "my Bodyguard" in some manner.

Or the kid went home and studied a bunch, went to college, made a bunch of money and watched the bully work at the local convenience store the until he got caught with his hand in the till and then it was jail time for him (more jail time??)

Like my wife at her HS, the worse at mine was probably someone getting cut. That was always an option when outnumbered and bullied. No one ever felt the need to bring the pistol on the top shelf of the closet, or the old man's shotgun/'06 leaning in the coat closet.
Y’all done went and pissed Geno off!
Read this stuff to realize who are part of the problem. Ethan, Rock something and a few others would completely disagree with Jim Conrad

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/12642908/9

It’s good for Geno to get fired up, once in awhile....Keeps his heart rate up.

🦫

Bring back fighting.

OH NO.

you mean to tell me there was members of your Tribe in Yuba City? cool

And yes, even in SoCal, the outlying areas had places kids would take .22s and bows and arrows and go "hunting" on the still undeveloped edges of the burbs.

Heck, as late as 2007, in Juneau AK, I stopped at a light near the channel/harbor to let two HS kids cross with shotguns and their dog during duck season. The Horror! Kids with guns.

Wish I had a solution to this mess nowadays, but I'm thinking Conrad's idea is worth a try. Maybe bring back boxing and such in schools and make it mandatory for ALL?
Geno...like Beaver said...the kids can't get away from the BS anymore.

It's cumulative I believe.

Now there is no way to let the pressure off until it's too late.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Honestly,

If you were a parent there, or your kid a student, would you honestly give a scheidt if the kid was "white" and blame it on "whiteness", too many rich dinners and such?

If the kid turns out to be "Latino", do you blame it on their Mexicanness? Not enough rich meals, too many bean and rice burritos?

If they were Slobbovian..........too much sauerkraut and mom and dad drink too much vodka?

Oh no, it's a black kid.............must be their culture. And he didn't have the right tennis shoes like the rich kids.

Sheesh.

To the average person it does not matter, he is a piece of excrement no matter race, creed, or religion. There is no punishment severe enough.

it does make a difference in how it is handled by the media. It will be interesting to compare coverage of this shooting over the week to the same time period of the shooting in Arlington by the black kid. Remember him, the one with the 75,000 bail and family held a party. In all fairness nobody died in that one.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

It’s good for Geno to get fired up, once in awhile....Keeps his heart rate up.

🦫

GD right bros.

Good thing I never had kids, they would have stopped bullies in their tracks and I'd have been bailing them out of detention or jail.

And they'd probably be doing the same for their kids.

They sometimes didn't like Old School Geno at workplaces either. Not "woke" enough I guess. Mentioning to the bosses that they should "Tell them fugger to do their damn jobs" didn't always go over well. They'd have to offer retraining, or counseling or some schiedt first.
Geno...like Beaver said...the kids can't get away from the BS anymore.

It's cumulative I believe.

Now there is no way to let the pressure off until it's too late.

Yeah, I'd hate to have to send kids to school nowadays.

That social media pressure sucks too. Good thing there's none of that on the Campfire.
On tv now, he's white.
Originally Posted by wytex
White boy, guess we don't have many clairvoyants on here after all.

I said right off it was probably those nasty Swedes again. 😜

OMG,

he's gonna make our whole race look bad now.
Considering the black drop out rate, a sophomore doing the shooting would pretty well point to some other race
He just added another straw of white guilt
Gonna break the honkey camel back pretty soon.
Waiting on the FBI to announce "he was on our radar but we didn't do nuttin"

Originally Posted by NBC
The suspected shooter, Ethan Crumbley, 15, was charged Wednesday with four counts of first-degree murder, one count of terrorism causing death, seven counts of assault with intent to murder, and 12 counts of possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
He's being charged as an adult and will be arraigned later Wednesday, Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald said at a news conference.
McDonald said that Tuesday's shooting at Oxford High School was "not just an impulsive act" and was planned.

"There is a mountain of digital evidence — videotape, social media, all digital evidence possible — and it absolutely, we are confident that we can show it was premeditation," she told reporters.

The charges came shortly after authorities announced that the fourth victim had died

We are aware of the numerous rumors that have been circulating throughout our building this week.

Student interpretations of social media posts and false information have exacerbated the overall concern. We want our parents and students to know there has been no threat to our building nor our students.

Parkland shooting families reach $127.5m settlement over FBI inaction

Tue 23 Nov 2021
The families of most of those killed and wounded in the high school shooting in Parkland, Florida, in February 2018 have reached a multi-million dollar settlement with the US government over the FBI’s failure to stop the gunman, even though it was told he intended to attack.

Attorneys for families of 16 of the 17 people killed at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School and some of those wounded said they had reached a settlement over the failure to investigate a tip a month before the massacre.
About five weeks before the 14 February shooting, an FBI tip line received a call saying a former Stoneman Douglas student, Nikolas Cruz, had bought guns and planned to “slip into a school and start shooting the place up”.

“I know he’s going to explode,” the caller told the FBI.

The plea hearing came in the same week the Broward school district agreed to a $25m settlement with the families of those killed, 16 of the injured and more than a dozen others who were traumatized.
The Crumbley’s house has decent looking T1-11. The porch steps, railing and barge boards could use a sanding and some paint.

Anyone want to donate their time or financial resources to help them in their time of need ?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LOL

🦫
Why? Why? Why... who gives a f why. All that matters is who did it and when will the gallows be free for the next customer. Grind that crap in to fertilizer or fish food, NEVER to have their name said aloud again.
While I emphatically decry the actions of the shooter, I cannot abide bullies. They are what is holding up the whale tschidt at the bottom of the ocean. I cannot fathom what pleasure they get from tormenting another person.

Honestly,

Sheesh.

lol

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by 5sdad
While I emphatically decry the actions of the shooter, I cannot abide bullies. They are what is holding up the whale tschidt at the bottom of the ocean. I cannot fathom what pleasure they get from tormenting another person.

Butting heads, some playground fights, working stuff out how boys should work stuff out.
Photos of the kid are surprising. He looks remarkably like Ralphie in Christmas Story. If any kid looks the part of a bullied little wimp, he's IT. And, just like Ralphie went berserk on Scut Farkus, maybe this kid did the same - except with a Sig-Sauer.

It's a tragedy both ways.

Originally Posted by 5sdad

That's funny!

Being the Campfire forums are bullying headquarters USA
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Photos of the kid are surprising. He looks remarkably like Ralphie in Christmas Story. If any kid looks the part of a bullied little wimp, he's IT. And, just like Ralphie went berserk on Scut Farkus, maybe this kid did the same - except with a Sig-Sauer.

It's a tragedy both ways.

[Linked Image from pics.loveforquotes.com]

Humm, that part of their notice to the parents of their students might circle back and bite them in the azz.

IF that was one of the threats mentioned.

Just guessing here but most likely a threat so specific from a known kid would be reported pretty quick and said kid brung in for questioning.
There is only one good way to handle a school bully. Whip his ass or at least give him a good fight. It will stop.

My brother in law (a teacher) and his wife forbid their son to fight back. He became sissy and started hanging with the ugly girl kids. You know the type. Now he is 21 years old, his dad is retired, his mother was killed in a wreck. Now he and his dad stay in the house hiding from Covid-19 and he has never held a job, and has no friends. If only they had told him what I told my kids, which was "you are not going to take that kind of [bleep], and if you get suspended I'll take off from work and we'll do whatever you want". My wife believed the same way her brother did but I over ruled her. I knew from experience because I was dropped into a 95% Mormon school in Utah for the 5th grade.

Of course that little covetard phag wore a covid mask while murdered students

Just guessing here but most likely a threat so specific from a known kid would be reported pretty quick and said kid brung in for questioning.

A little internet search will enlighten you.
He didn't just threaten to bring death to the school he posted images of the gun he was going to use and more.

The school was sure as hell notified and they blew it off.
Their the ones that should have turned it over to law enforcement.

School administration's like to act like judge/jury/executioners, they rule their kingdoms like they are God's.
Fourth kid has died...
Originally Posted by ribka

Of course that little covetard phag wore a covid mask while murdered students

I kind of suspect he was masked up by the police?

He didn't just threaten to bring death to the school he posted images of the gun he was going to use and more.

School administration's like to act like judge/jury/executioners, they rule their kingdoms like they are God's.

Liberal admins do all they can to keep azzhole.kids in school ( seat date = money ) and let them prey upon the good kids.

Liberal admins do all they can to keep azzhole.kids in school ( seat date = money ) and let them prey upon the good kids.

There was mountains of his posts on 4chan, where the kids post that were protected and not re-postable.

Tiktok was loaded as well.

Like the news article says, there is plenty of evidence that shows it was a planned event.

The school knew it and did nothing.

They even did worse than nothing, they sent out multiple notices telling parents not to worry, no need for concern.

When the details start getting revealed you'll see some weird schit this kid was up to, there is even a dead deer head he brought to the school involved..lol.
And now that he's been identified as white, the media can now put it at the top of the news for the next three months under White Supremacy and Gun Control, and completely bury Waukesha.
Strip the kid naked. Duck tape to the school flag pole. Have a trash can with baseball bats next to him let the victim’s families and students go at him til dead. Film it put on evening news. Leave the corpse there for 30 days. Put a dunce cap on the corpse.

In their minds they think they’re heroes for fighting perceived bullying and finally receiving recognition in their pathetic lives. Dying with humiliation and ridicule and remembered by everyone as a coward and a loser. These punks are pure evil.

Watch school shootings drop

There was mountains of his posts on 4chan, where the kids post that were protected and not re-postable.

Tiktok was loaded as well.

Like the news article says, there is plenty of evidence that shows it was a planned event.

The school knew it and did nothing.

They even did worse than nothing, they sent out multiple notices telling parents not to worry, no need for concern.

When the details start getting revealed you'll see some weird schit this kid was up to, there is even a dead deer head he brought to the school involved..lol.

If what you wrote is true about school administrators hiding, and lying about the potential dangers from this kid. It could be a big pretty big stick this school district just handed to Conservative America to pound those who have been demanding reforms in schools by defunding school policing, and not holding parent - kid accountable early on.

Safe spaces don’t really work...At least when the shooting begins.

🦫

B-I-N-G-O! B-I-N-G-O! B-I-N-G-O! And BINGO was his name!
Strip the kid naked. Duck tape to the school flag pole. Have a trash can with baseball bats next to him let the victim’s families and students go at him til dead. Film it put on evening news. Leave the corpse there for 30 days. Put a dunce cap on the corpse.

In their minds they think they’re heroes for fighting perceived bullying and finally receiving recognition in their pathetic lives. Dying with humiliation and ridicule and remembered by everyone as a coward and a loser. These punks are pure evil.

Watch school shootings drop

Funny, what you suggest does work, to a degree in the Middle East.

It doesn’t remove the dipshittery 100% from their society. But, enough.

Plus, the occasional stoning, public square beheading keeps things fresh in the minds of those who have thought....”I’d like to rape Marissa, and then her 8 year old daughter”.

🦫
All victims and parents need to file suit against the school, the little bastard and the bastards parents asap.
Maybe another Incel

For whatever reasons they think they are so special that the world should revolve around them and when it doesn't lash out at the world.
Is such pain real or just imagined?

Being a teen aint easy, but it aint that hard either.

Think social media has suckered too many into pretend, and allows for instant and widespread bullying.

Telling kids to stay off it, or ignore it.............theyre so addicted.

Its OK to be a late bloomer or not fit in, it's friggin high school...........a stepping stone, do your 4 yrs and move on.

Even if it sucks...........its just temporary.

You’re right but you’re also looking at it from the perspective of an adult with wisdom and life experience.

I’m not sure how a typical looking roughly average kid gets to the point that they ruin their life and forever shame their family name doing something this extreme. The kid doesn’t have enough wisdom or sense to have been able to look ahead and figure out that if life in HS and middle America was a pressure cooker for him a permanent life in prison and the misfit that he’ll be there is going to be off the charts.

I can see kids without friends at an age where friends are critical combined with being picked on or not fitting in wind up with some dark thoughts but not to this degree. On the other hand they’re are probably hundreds of thousands of them all across the country and it only takes one going off deep end to make national news for a few days.
Daddy who bought the pistol needs to face some accountability also for his basketcase little twerps actions.

The school/admin needs to have the schit sued out of it...

And since it was a white kid...
The Liberal Socialist Democrats will not let that go to waste either....
Another 17 year old boy died!

If what you wrote is true about school administrators hiding, and lying about the potential dangers from this kid. It could be a big pretty big stick this school district just handed to Conservative America to pound those who have been demanding reforms in schools by defunding school policing, and not holding parent - kid accountable early on.

🦫

What they referred to in this notice as the "incident last week" was when the kid dumped a deer head in a courtyard at the school and tagged related graffiti on the school walls.

I saw photos of that I wasn't able to re-post.

This is one of what's said to have been numerous notices over the last couple weeks.

I've seen nothing saying they informed law enforcement, that don't mean they didn't, I'm sure we will hear.
Daddy who bought the pistol needs to face some accountability also for his basketcase little twerps actions.

Seen video today of the cops hauling arm loads of long guns out of dads house, he's already paying and the repercussions haven't even started.

Bet it'll be a long time if ever til he sees those guns again.
I live in the smallish bordering town of Lake Orion just minuets from Oxford High School. Here is some more on the shooting.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ethan-crumbley-identified-as-oxford-high-school-michigan-mass-shooter

Seen video today of the cops hauling arm loads of long guns out of dads house, he's already paying and the repercussions haven't even started.

Yeah. Makes no sense. The dad didn't shoot anyone. How is that evidence? I think it's just an opportunity to confiscate guns.

Guns are gone he’s lost his son to a life in prison and will probably get sued civilly. Unless there is a long paper trail showing that his son was nuts and a threat and that the father should have known it I’m not a fan of prosecuting the dad.
I can’t imagine that he saw this happening and left a gun where his son could get it anyway. Anything that opens up gun owners to prison time for exercising 2A unless absolute negligence is a slippery slope. My grandpa often kept a loaded .22 by the door for shooting pest of the front porch. That shouldn’t be a crime unless left around very young kids or someone a reasonable person should know is dangerous.

The guns could very well have been locked up in a safe with a key lock and the kid took his dads keys of off the counter for a couple minutes and got the gun.

Most all the School Admins I have known over the last 30+ years worry about the welfare of their students and also worry a great deal about liability. Plus they themselves are answerable to their own superervisors at the district level.

If that kid’s posts were noticed by someone, identifiable as his, and as specific as you state AND reported to the school then it looks like the school dropped the ball. Doesn’t seem likely to me that was the case.

Time will tell.

🦫

What they referred to in this notice as the "incident last week" was when the kid dumped a deer head in a courtyard at the school and tagged related graffiti on the school walls.

I saw photos of that I wasn't able to re-post.

This is one of what's said to have been numerous notices over the last couple weeks.

I've seen nothing saying they informed law enforcement, that don't mean they didn't, I'm sure we will hear.

The school superintendent at the first presser on location with the cops, stepped up to the microphone and was quickly asked why the school didn’t have metal detectors, or if the school was aware of a potential danger?

Superintendent, got defensive, shut himself down without answering other than to say “No” then left the microphone....I said to my wife, that guy is scared of something.

🦫
Originally Posted by fishnpbr
I live in the smallish bordering town of Lake Orion just minuets from Oxford High School. Here is some more on the shooting.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ethan-crumbley-identified-as-oxford-high-school-michigan-mass-shooter

Seems legit, they blame Trump in the article

If that kid’s posts were noticed by someone, identifiable as his, and as specific as you state, then it looks like the school dropped the ball. Doesn’t seem likely that was the case.

Time will tell.

They were specific and identifiable enough that numerous kids stayed home from school because they knew it going to happen.
They had a meeting with the kid's parents earlier in the day. I wonder what specifically was discussed?
Seems like this is the norm for school shootings............Another school shooter that was a known problem that no one did anything about.

If that kid’s posts were noticed by someone, identifiable as his, and as specific as you state, then it looks like the school dropped the ball. Doesn’t seem likely that was the case.

Time will tell.

They were specific and identifiable enough that numerous kids stayed home from school because they knew it going to happen.

Do you know how many times kids stay home from school because they heard something was gonna happen? Unfortunately such rumors aint a rare occurrence any more.

The school superintendent at the first presser on location with the cops, stepped up to the microphone and was quickly asked why the school didn’t have metal detectors, or if the school was aware of a potential danger?

Superintendent, got defensive, shut himself down without answering other than to say “No” then left the microphone....I said to my wife, that guy is scared of something.

🦫

No worries, the school has it all under control.

Originally Posted by fox news
Crumbley's parents went to Oxford High School about two to three hours before the shooting to meet with their son and school officials over behavioral issues in the classroom.

"The parents were brought in the morning of the shooting and had a face-to-face meeting with the school," Bouchard said.

"The content of that meeting obviously is part of the investigation but we did not learn of that meeting, nor of the content of that meeting until after the shooting and during this investigation."

Crumbley also had to meet with school officials the day before the shooting "over behavior in the classroom that they felt was concerning."
Originally Posted by fishnpbr

Seems legit, they blame Trump in the article

The biggest red flag is they called the kid’s parents in about his behavior that same day.

We would all like to know what was discussed.

But again, if death threats by the kid were known it seems way far-fetched to me, in this paranoid age, that the kid wouldn’t be apprehended immediately.

Do you know how many times kids stay home from school because they heard something was gonna happen? Unfortunately such rumors aint a rare occurrence any more.

So you're insinuating these kids choosing to stay home because they were observing social media post by this kid stating he was bringing death to their school the next day as a coincidence..

And this ladies and gentlemen is exactly why the schools need to turn this kinda schit over to law enforcement, teachers are obviously not trained or competent enough to deal with it.
Wife, just got off a zoom call with her co-workers across the US. One of her guys had his son walk in the door from school while he was on the call...The kid had gotten into a fist fight with another student. The kid got beat pretty good, I guess.

The kids school has a policy that if you get attacked and fight back - defending yourself, both kids get suspended. The co-workers kid supposedly didn’t fight back, but was still sent home with a suspension notice.

Co-worker jumped off the zoom call to find out what actually happened.

WTF ?

Defend yourself and you get suspended too. LMAO.

Who’s shocked about that revelation? Not me.

🦫

But again, if death threats by the kid were known it seems way far-fetched to me, in this paranoid age, that the kid wouldn’t be apprehended immediately.

I've been reading this crap all day and there has been zero mention of the school informing the police.

The police can't do anything if they ain't informed this schit is going on.

Wife, just got off a zoom call with her co-workers across the US. One of her guys had his son walk in the door from school while he was on the call...The kid had gotten into a fist fight with another student. The kid got beat pretty good, I guess.

The kids school has a policy that if you get attacked and fight back - defending yourself, both kids get suspended. The co-workers kid supposedly didn’t fight back, but was still sent home with a suspension notice.

WTF ?

🦫

Policy at local HS.
Principle touted the success.

Fights happened. Teachers didnt report em.
Those that had to be addressed were dumped onto the local cops that showed the event being at an address outside of the school property.

Smoke n mirrors.

I've been reading this crap all day and there has been zero mention of the school informing the police.

The police can't do anything if they ain't informed this schit is going on.

But wait...The school said in their on-line “we’re all safe here memo to parents” that they had 2 on premise school security guards and a school cop.

Where were these guys? Maybe just some BS school district feel good rhetoric.

Someone is gonna burn for this.

🦫
So you're insinuating these kids choosing to stay home because they were observing social media post by this kid stating he was bringing death to their school the next day as a coincidence..

How many kids stayed home out of 1,700 students? What were the rumors that the school was addressing previously?

Something as pointed as what you suggest would empty half the school. Ive seen it happen.

As for coincidence there was a scare at a high school in this city, lots of kids stayed home. Nothing came of that scare but that same day there was a gang-related shooting right across the street, Cops all over, the whole school on lockdown. Parents rushing to get their kids. But the rumor and the shooting were completely unrelated.

It ain’t like this kid was popular, where did he post and how many read it?

It could be as bad as you suggest, time will tell.

And this ladies and gentlemen is exactly why the schools need to turn this kinda schit over to law enforcement, teachers are obviously not trained or competent enough to deal with it.

I don’t claim any special competence in that area. I will say there’s like 24,000 high schools in the US.

How many do you suppose house one or two potential school shooters out of a 1,000+ student body? How many of these disturbed kids are apprehended because of threats. I can recall three or four over the years in my area alone.

If their statement rose to the level of a terroristic threat, to the best of my knowledge the Cops are always involved.

Most often this is done for safety reasons, to stop anything from escalating the next day, as it often would in many places.

It also gives Admin a time to determine the facts and talk to parents.

To the best of my knowledge doesn't have to go on a kid’s permanent record, doesn’t count as absences and the kid has to be allowed to make up any missing work.
There was a local kid here posted a threat to his school online, school informed the police, police arrested him for making the threat, they arrested his mother for attempting to hide the kids gun.

https://www.chronicleonline.com/new...37026ea-467c-11e9-a89f-af0cf0a580eb.html

Pretty easy when handled correctly, this Oxford High bunch are idiots for attempting to deal with this "in house".

The bloods on their hands...

Most often this is done for safety reasons, to stop anything from escalating the next day, as it often would in many places.

It also gives Admin a time to determine the facts and talk to parents.

To the best of my knowledge doesn't have to go on a kid’s permanent record, doesn’t count as absences and the kid has to be allowed to make up any missing work.

I was always friends with the guy I got into a fight with the next day. Never suspended from school for fighting. Zero tolerance was made for managers, not leaders.

How many kids stayed home out of 1,700 students? What were the rumors that the school was addressing previously?

Something as pointed as what you suggest would empty half the school. Ive seen it happen.

As for coincidence there was a scare at a high school in this city, lots of kids stayed home. Nothing came of that scare but that same day there was a gang-related shooting right across the street, Cops all over, the whole school on lockdown. Parents rushing to get their kids. But the rumor and the shooting were completely unrelated.

It ain’t like this kid was popular, where did he post and how many read it?

It could be as bad as you suggest, time will tell.

I don’t claim any special competence in that area. I will say there’s like 24,000 high schools in the US.

How many do you suppose house one or two potential school shooters out of a 1,000+ student body? How many of these disturbed kids are apprehended because of threats. I can recall three or four over the years in my area alone.

If their statement rose to the level of a terroristic threat, to the best of my knowledge the Cops are always involved.

I just had a enlightening moment while trying to figure the position you've taken out...

You haven't seen his online posts have you?
But wait...The school said in their on-line “we’re all safe here memo to parents” that they had 2 on premise school security guards and a school cop.

Where were these guys? Maybe just some BS school district feel good rhetoric.

Accounts say the kid was apprehended in about five minutes. Ya I know they were there in minutes while tragedy was seconds away but five minutes sounds like a reasonable response time, dependent upon the layout of the school.

Doesn’t seem like it was a Parkland situation.

Someone is gonna burn for this.

If they were as negligent as Sparky and yourself suggest, indeed they should.
I just had a enlightening moment while trying to figure the position you've taken out...

Some, and thank you for being gracious.

I’m responding in the context of the working environment I’m familiar with.

The $64,000 question is what did the School District/Admins know, and when they were made aware of it.
Originally Posted by Raferman
On tv now, he's white.

That sure will harsh the racist bent so many here have. Most of these kinds of shootings are done by white kids. Blacks violence tends to be more focused and purpose driven. They don't really have that "the world is cruel, so I am going to shoot a bunch of [bleep]" mentality.

Accounts say the kid was apprehended in about five minutes. Ya I know they were there in minutes while tragedy was seconds away but five minutes sounds like a reasonable response time, dependent upon the layout of the school.

Doesn’t seem like it was a Parkland situation.

It sounds like there was a school officer on duty but I've read that he and a responding officer approached the kid and he surrendered so maybe he waited for backup.
It's hard for me to believe that the kids parents weren't well aware of their kid's troubles. Criminal culpability for allowing the kid access to guns?
Originally Posted by UPhiker
It sounds like there was a school officer on duty but I've read that he and a responding officer approached the kid and he surrendered so maybe he waited for backup.

How many seconds to become aware a situation is happening? How many more to determine exactly where it is happening?

Rushing to the scene, how many panicked kids in the way? What is the correct action to take in moving these kids to safety?

Training, does one run full tilt to the incident or does one approach in a more controlled manner?

I’ve seen school cops move in to break up serious fights where presumably getting kids to safety or being fired upon was not a concern. Five minutes ain’t bad.
On tv now, he's white.

That sure will harsh the racist bent so many here have. Most of these kinds of shootings are done by white kids. Blacks violence tends to be more focused and purpose driven. They don't really have that "the world is cruel, so I am going to shoot a bunch of [bleep]" mentality.

Mass shootings are statisically much more commonly executed by African Americans. What does "focused and purpose driven" mean?
On tv now, he's white.

Do you have any idea of the procedures they use to prevent negros from shooting up hs proms, football & basketball games?
On tv now, he's white.

Mass shootings are statisically much more commonly executed by African Americans. What does "focused and purpose driven" mean?
I think it means that it's directed at adversary street or drug gangs and not just random fellow students.
Gotta be in school to make it a school shooting
Since so many black boys drop out....

The data gets put in a diff column
Blacks minority here.
Had white and black dumbasses caught w guns at school.

Shootings of students have all been off school property.

Its gonna happen, just a matter of time.
Drugs and chicago BS.
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
On tv now, he's white.

Do you have any idea of the procedures they use to prevent negros from shooting up hs proms, football & basketball games?

He's still suffering ptsd from the horrid George Floyd strangulation

Some, and thank you for being gracious.

I’m responding in the context of the working environment I’m familiar with.

The $64,000 question is what did the School District/Admins know, and when they were made aware of it.

Humm, from what I was able to piece together from spending all morning searching, the school had been informed of his threats.

This had been going on for like 3 weeks.

I found his name last night on 4chan, searched all morning to try to confirm it before I posted.

I saw dozens of screen shots from various social media platforms he was using before his accounts were shut down.

The threats were obvious, no attempt to be anonymous about it.

His routine posts were eerie, just psycho stuff, weird faces possibly from horror flicks I'm unaware of or some other strange nature.
There was nothing normal at all, everything was just off the wall.

Then there was his gun and target photos.

Everthing combined painted a pretty f'd up picture.
A red flag to say the least.

It'll all be posted in news stories in the days to come.

My entire argument with his school administrators is that they were aware of his threats and I found nothing stating they turned what they knew over to law enforcement.

They chose to call the parents in to talk, we can all see how that worked out for them.

Law enforcement has better capabilities than the schools to dig into his social media activity and make a assessment.

This is where they dropped the ball. This is why I feel they were acting high and mighty.

All the details will come out in due time but from the little bit I saw this kid was one sick puppy and it was rather easy to put together.
On tv now, he's white.

Not school shootings. When blacks engage in mass shootings they most often target the specific people with whom they have a specific beef.

Not school shootings. When blacks engage in mass shootings they most often target the specific people with whom they have a specific beef.

Right, but they don't give a flyin fúck about where they're at when they decide to let the lead fly...
America expelled God (and therefore morality) from schools in the 60s and now we have all these problems, 100% of which are forced on us all by those that do not fear a judgement and either deny God's existence or a small section of them that know He is real but just hate Him.

Now the staff and the kids in schools are nearly all godless and teach that might makes right, called "survival of the fittest' Also we teach kids that morality is based on the wishes of the people so if a lot of people say something is "right", then it is. If you don't care about your life ​you probably don't care about anyone else's either.

People are trying to figure out what to do about the problem, but what they think is the problem is not. It's the symptoms of the problem.

People assuming the wisdom and power of gods are the problem. So the opinion of those that are fooled become "right" when enough of them are lied to.

Most readers here will agree that a "law" saying we all have to be disarmed is bad. But some of the reader here can't say why.

History? Well....that only sidesteps the issue.

According to many on the left, simply making sure all those that disagree with them are dead is the only way to bring progress. Man is just one more animal. If cats kill all mice and then have to prey on something else, no one will know of care about the mice later on. If an invasive plant takes over the ground and drives other plants to extension, so what?

So mass murder is only wrong if you don't win or get what you want from it. But "morality" is a matter of who writes the history when the fight ends.

Homosexual forced agenda. Wrong?

Seizure of your assets because "the government needs them" Wrong?

Elimination access to wilderness areas. Wrong?

Forced medical experimentation on your kids. Wrong?

Take away all weapon from those that "might resist". Wrong?

And the list can go one and on.

But we have some here who will read this who will still try to convince themselves ( and anyone else they can) that they know what's right and what's wrong because they are simply smarter then those they don't agree with, but can't give a single reason why such affections above are bad for mankind as long as mankind all "comes together" after they and those that disagree with them are punished or dead. Peace to them is a lack of enemies, so no one is left to oppose them. No Holy God means might makes right so those that agree with godlessness need to admit they are the problem, and nothing they desire or believe is any more important than what a communist or radical feminist or black racist believes.

If there is no Holy God then you dear reader are no more important in the scheme of things than a fly and the maggots that it leaves behind are as important to the future as your own kids are.

Violence invoked by emotions and lies are not THE problem. They are the symptom of the problem.

​THE PROBLEM is godlessness.

Bring back fighting.

I (seriously) agree. Bullying makes people menally tougher, or bust. I was bullied a bit (not much, but some) and it taught me to stand up for myself and it didn't take long before I was doing the bullying. I got in trouble for fighting for sure, but it taught me a lot about life.

These days everyone is special and everything will be OK, until it isn't. I honestly think this is why there are noticably more school shootings these days than 20+ years ago. They happened back then, but not as much from what I have noticed.
On tv now, he's white.

And they usually miss the intended target and kill innocent bystanders.
Originally Posted by T_Inman

Bring back fighting.

I (seriously) agree. Bullying makes people menally tougher, or bust. I was bullied a bit (not much, but some) and it taught me to stand up for myself and it didn't take long before I was doing the bullying. I got in trouble for fighting for sure, but it taught me a lot about life.

These days everyone is special and everything will be OK, until it isn't. I honestly think this is why there are noticably more school shootings these days than 20+ years ago. They happened back then, but not as much from what I have noticed.

Yep. In HS, we met up in the parking lot. You either kicked someone’s ass or got your ass kicked. Bullying didn’t work out to well for most.
And I always had a LA 94 Rifle and a 870 12 ga in my truck in the school parking lot. And usually a Colt Frontier Scout 22 Revolver Under the seat. Never shot a soul either.

WTF ?

🦫

That happened to my boy in school, I told the principle he was a chicken schit and my son was going to have a great week off with his grandpa, I also told him that the next time a kid attacked my boy he was gonna beat his ass again.

Bring back fighting.

Hell Us Boomers invented ass beating farm boy.
Supreme court has ruled you can't give a 15 year old a life sentence. Have to turn them loose after a while.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Supreme court has ruled you can't give a 15 year old a life sentence. Have to turn them loose after a while.

Yeah, but they haven't ever settled, to the best of my knowledge, what an "adult" is.

This kid is being tried as an "adult", and yet Mr Rittenhouse, two years older at the time of his life changing event, was referred to as a "kid" who had no business helping out his community, much less carrying a weapon.

I say make up your mind.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Bring back fighting.

Yep!
Apparently the shooters parents were called to school for a meeting about the little psycho’s “behavioral” issues just hours before the shooting.
Click on the Article and take a look at The shooters parents 😲

Michigan school shooting suspect Ethan Crumbley charged with terrorism, murder: 'Not just an impulsive act'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-prosecutor-announces-charges-suspected-school-shooter

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Bring back fighting.

We (Boomers) all had a shotgun and most likely a rifle in the back glass of that used pickup for hunting before and after school. Nobody stole the guns and nobody used the guns for bad purposes.

You had a beef with the next guy, you met up after school and duked it out. Our Vo Ag teacher let us settle it in the shop during school. (Hell of a man, Vet that had seen more death than we could imagine)

I miss those days.
Originally Posted by worriedman

Bring back fighting.

We (Boomers) all had a shotgun and most likely a rifle in the back glass of that used pickup for hunting before and after school. Nobody stole the guns and nobody used the guns for bad purposes.

You had a beef with the next guy, you met up after school and duked it out. Our Vo Ag teacher let us settle it in the shop during school. (Hell of a man, Vet that had seen more death than we could imagine)

I miss those days.

Well, then you janers shouldn't have started the Zero Tolerance policies.

Bring back fighting.

I miss those days.

Twernt us Mr. Jim, it was the damn Republican do-gooders sucking up the Federal Education money...
seYep. In HS, we met up in the parking lot. You either kicked someone’s ass or got your ass kicked. .

I understand where you’re coming from but......

What would you do if a jaw gets broken or a kid knocked out cold and you let it happen? A few years back in an upscale high school near here (New Braunfels?) a kid actually killed another one with a punch. A bad part is if it’s gang-related it’s often one person jumped by a group. When it’s girls they’ll sometimes rip out hair and earrings.

Funniest one was when a heavy-set mom and her teenage daughter came on campus right after school and jumped one of our students in the crowded parking lot. They all ended up on the ground. My part was to grab the mom’s wrists to keep her from ripping hair out.

Afterwards the mom seemed actually shocked that she was being handed right over to SAPD. The dad who drove them there in his pickup truck looked like an ex-con; wife-beater t-shirt, tatoos and all. He looked really embarrassed that his ol’ lady had talked him into this, knew better than to actually set foot on school property. He wasn’t charged with anything.

Not a daily occurrence, more like a once-in-several-years occurrence, but it happened
On tv now, he's white.

You are just being a parrot. Think for a change. You are wrongly assuming school shootings do not have intended targets, and you are assuming African American shootings do not kill innocent bystanders.

A mass shooting is a mass shooting. It is ALWAYS a tragedy.(BTW - I'm not saying you don't think it is a tragedy)

Bring back fighting.

I miss those days.

Twernt us Mr. Jim, it was the damn Republican do-gooders sucking up the Federal Education money...

It was the same communists in the education system as it is now in the .gov.
The "zero tolerance" nonsense got started in 1994 I guess.

It's all tied to money.
[Linked Image from pics.loveforquotes.com]
100:1 the family doesn't go to church.

That's not exactly true. They said juvenile offenders couldn't be given a mandatory life without parole sentence.

Bingo! Dad knew his son was a nut case, and he is not going to lock up the new Sig. Dad needs some jail time. What an idiot!

It's all tied to money.

Depends on where you are, probably got started earlier in the liberal schit holes. I didn't notice it here until around 2003 or so. The local school here didn't like me to well as I fought back and told them what chicken schits they were. I also kept my kid home on count week so they wouldn't get state money for them.

Parents have to learn to fight for their kids futures. Can you imagine the impact if even 20% of the parents kept their kids home on count week, the school would schit themselves.

It's all tied to money.

Depends on where you are, probably got started earlier in the liberal schit holes. I didn't notice it here until around 2003 or so. The local school here didn't like me to well as I fought back and told them what chicken schits they were. I also kept my kid home on count week so they wouldn't get state money for them.

Parents have to learn to fight for their kids futures. Can you imagine the impact if even 20% of the parents kept their kids home on count week, the school would schit themselves.

I have an elementary school 200 yds from my front door. My ex-wife taught there.

They know me well. I've been pouring their liberal commie kool-aid back over their heads for 23 years.

Lol.
Dozens of School Districts closed across Michigan today, “out of an abundance of caution”. Rumors flying, fear of copycats.

https://amp.freep.com/amp/8833243002

While the internet posts from the shooter kids were indeed over the top, it’s gotta be a daunting task investigating everything online. Maybe they have bots that can do that.
Dozens of School Districts closed across Michigan today, “out of an abundance of caution”. Rumors flying, fear of copycats.

https://amp.freep.com/amp/8833243002

While the internet posts from the shooter kids were indeed over the top, it’s gotta be a daunting task investigating everything online. Maybe they have bots that can do that.

That's our problem in a nutshell right there.
I don't know if it's all that hard to locate posts in cases like this.

He posted where the other kids post so they would see them.

Might be some anonymous posts out there but what I've seen has his name on them.

The return of the devil count down clock he posted was a fair warning.

Here's a link to a post on the Smith and Wesson he planed to use I can't repost.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FFkX3EYWYAgnap5?format=jpg&name=900x900

[Linked Image from s3media.247sports.com]

One little pic of the deer head involved on the right in this image, there will be more about that later

[Linked Image from the-sun.com]

Our school district has a 48 hour suspension for any student who makes a threatening statement or gets into a fight on campus.

We had a school shooting several years ago, troubled kid, broken home, had just moved in with his father who was a detective. Got suspended for doing donuts on the turf football field that did around $6K in damage. Went home, got dad's service pistol, went back to school and killed the vice principle who had just suspended him. He drove off and killed himself. 2 dead and 1 seriously wounded over a 10 day suspension?

Sheriff criticises school for not reporting Ethan Crumbley before attack
Shooters parents charged.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending...TTESOKYJAD7IOKR2DEYKLA6A/?outputType=amp

If the evidence laid out by the prosecutor are true, they're in deep chit.

Wow!
skip to approx 33:00 minutes

Yeah, but they haven't ever settled, to the best of my knowledge, what an "adult" is.

This kid is being tried as an "adult", and yet Mr Rittenhouse, two years older at the time of his life changing event, was referred to as a "kid" who had no business helping out his community, much less carrying a weapon.

I say make up your mind.

They can't even decide when a baby becomes a baby or human for that matter.........

IMHO, ADULT has little to do with age.................
Originally Posted by tmitch

As they should be.

Almost sounds as if the Dad bought the gun for the Psycho for a XMas Present.

And I wouldn’t have a problem with that if the brat weren’t a known Psycho.

I bought my first handgun st age 13. Mom had to fill out the paperwork. Owned several more by the time I graduated HS.
Still have the first one. A Colt Frontier Scout in 22/22 Magnum.
Still have yet to shoot anyone with it, either.

And like I mentioned before, I had a WW 94/30-30 and a Rem 870 12 ga, on the gun rack of my pickup in our HS parking lot every day. As most kids from a farming and ranching family did. And there was never a School shooting one in that era of the late 1970’s.
And I was a lot more scared of what my Dad would do to me if I acted like a fool, then worried about what LEO would do.
I think that a homicide conviction that involves the use of a firearm should carry a mandatory death penalty regardless of the age of the convicted shooter.

Further, I think that the execution should be open to public viewing by anyone 18 or older, that the method of execution should be hanging, and that it should take place within the zip code where the crime occurred..

Them and the school both.

The kid was caught searching for ammunition online the day before and referred to the office. In of itself a typically BS referral spawned by paranoia. School internet servers typically block all weapons-related sites, even legit hunting and shooting sites. Maybe he was on his phone or using it’s hotspot.

But the drawing for which the parents were called in? A gun, a person shot, the words “blood everywhere”, “The thoughts won’t stop, help me”. Looking at the stuff he posted, and the transformation from the goofy Poindexter Middle School kid he was to the evil-faced murderer at 15, ya could even make a case for demonic possession.

Yep, the kid should have been at least called in and held for counseling right away, maybe they had planned to do that later that day.

The story says the parents insisted he be left at school, I dunno what the legal constraints were on the Admin at that point.

BOL just issued out of Oakland County
Separated from the elaborate internet reality he had created, out of his parents’ house and his room, locked up, denied all his freedoms, told when to eat and when to sh$t. I would expect it is now dawning on that kid what the consequences will be.

Jail for life, just as his life was beginning.

We had a kid from a decent home get strung-out on drugs and stab some guy, charged as an adult. I saw him on TV the following year being sentenced, he looked like he was living in Hell.

Them and the school both.

The kid was caught searching for ammunition online the day before and referred to the office. In of itself a typically BS referral spawned by paranoia. School internet servers typically block all weapons-related sites, even legit hunting and shooting sites. Maybe he was on his phone or using it’s hotspot.

But the drawing for which the parents were called in? A gun, a person shot, the words “blood everywhere”, “The thoughts won’t stop, help me”. Looking at the stuff he posted, and the transformation from the goofy Poindexter Middle School kid he was to the evil-faced murderer at 15, ya could even make a case for demonic possession.

Yep, the kid should have been at least called in and held for counseling right away, maybe they had planned to do that later that day.

The story says the parents insisted he be left at school, I dunno what the legal constraints were on the Admin at that point.

And, law enforcement wasn't called and NOBODY at the school or the parents thought to search the kid, his backpack and locker for a weapon. Then they send the kid back to class? Damn...
Mom and Dad have been each charged with 4 counts of Involuntary Manslaughter and have disappeared
Gonna be the biggest, fattest lawsuit ever filed against this school.
They might as well hand ever student in the school a blank check.

There is so much more weird schit this kid was doing that's yet to be posted in any news story it's staggering.

The context of the graffiti painted in red on the walls when the deer head was dumped in a school court yard is going to be interesting.

Seen lot's of pictures of the deer head but not the graffiti.

The police were called when that happened and that was three weeks ago.
The kid wasn't hiding hiding nothing, I'm surprised he didn't waltz into class with the 9mm strapped to his belt.

Plenty of good reason numerous kids didn't go to school that day.

If the "I'm bringing death, see ya tomorrow" post wasn't enough the count down clock he posted should have tipped off a few.

Geewiz wonder what's gonna happen when that clock hits zero?
Guess the parents are on the run now.
It seems like the mom was the really screwy one. His older stepbrother was interviewed and said he couldn't believe that his brother would do something like that. He lived there until a few months back and then moved back in with his real mother in Florida. The only reason he gave was "differences" with the stepmom.

As they should be.

Almost sounds as if the Dad bought the gun for the Psycho for a XMas Present.

And I wouldn’t have a problem with that if the brat weren’t a known Psycho.

I bought my first handgun st age 13. Mom had to fill out the paperwork. Owned several more by the time I graduated HS.
Still have the first one. A Colt Frontier Scout in 22/22 Magnum.
Still have yet to shoot anyone with it, either.

And like I mentioned before, I had a WW 94/30-30 and a Rem 870 12 ga, on the gun rack of my pickup in our HS parking lot every day. As most kids from a farming and ranching family did. And there was never a School shooting one in that era of the late 1970’s.
And I was a lot more scared of what my Dad would do to me if I acted like a fool, then worried about what LEO would do.

I had 3 rifles and 2 handguns by 6th grade.
No big deal.

I wasnt raised like most kids though.
Expectations met were rewarded.
Being a dumbass or fuggup werent options either.
Honestly, am more logical and responsible than my parents.
Said on the news here today that the Sig was a Xmas gift to him. Kid looks strange to me. Kinda evil eyes!
My son has several guns, but they live in my safe and he isn't a F'n weirdo.
Sounds like the parents are on the run, they announced the charges on TV before arresting the suspects lol. The Sheriff just said he heard it on TV and sent his officers over to their house to arrest, and they are MIA. He spoke to their lawyer who said they would surrender, then called back and said they won't answer calls or txt's.

What a chiit show
Are you friggin kidding me?

The kid was having serious problems, visible to all and his parents bought him a gun?

Maybe im reading it wrong or mistaken on the info.

But.....if they even allowed access to a gun those parents are in a big way responsible for this mess.
I’m 69 and bought my first gun safe about 5-8 years ago. Back in the day when my kids had friends over they knew I hunted but were respectful of property and our house. Guns were in the locked gun cabinet. Never had an issue. Today it’s a different world. I would guess most of you guys in my age bracket had the same experience. The recent incidents involving Baldwin and this Michigan shooter go to the the basics of what i learned (and you) 57 years ago when i took the NRA safe hunting course. Treat every gun as if it’s loaded and safely store a weapon safely. Baldwin certainly didn’t do it and the screen actors guild handbook on gun safety dictates treating every gun as loaded according to second hand information i was told.
Are you friggin kidding me?

The kid was having serious problems, visible to all and his parents bought him a gun?

Maybe im reading it wrong or mistaken on the info.

But.....if they even allowed access to a gun those parents are in a big way responsible for this mess.

It's waaay worse than that.

He posted stuff on social media, they found drawing in his desk of killing students and teachers. The parents were called to the school for a conference, and told he was also surfing his phone for ammo prices, and that he had mental issues.

They requested he be taken out of the school immediately, the parents refused and left...1 hour later the kid started shooting students and teachers.
The school officials involved in the student/parent meeting should be charged much like the parents.
The school officials involved in the student/parent meeting should be charged much like the parents.

Agree %100, they shouldn't have "requested" he be taken out...they should have demanded he be checked into the hospital or mental facility.

"He is immediately suspended for an indefinite period of time"
The parents attorney says they’re returning.

Must have had a white Bronco moment..
The parents attorney says they’re returning.

Must have had a white Bronco moment..

Exactly, now the SWAT team is out looking for them....idiots.
Their charges are as minor of a charge possible involving murder.
A good attorney and they might see some probation and firearm restrictions
Their charges are as minor of a charge possible involving murder.
A good attorney and they might see some probation and firearm restrictions

4 charges each of involuntary manslaughter, and possibly evading arrest...they're digging a hole. They bought him the gun, and knew he was dangerous.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Sounds like the parents are on the run, they announced the charges on TV before arresting the suspects lol. The Sheriff just said he heard it on TV and sent his officers over to their house to arrest, and they are MIA. He spoke to their lawyer who said they would surrender, then called back and said they won't answer calls or txt's.

What a chiit show

[bleep] DA playing politics instead of working with law enforcement.
First it's the school officials and parents, now the DA.

Always heard there was something in the water in Michigan.
Guy on the news just said Michigan doesn’t have a law in place to charge the parents.
Having spent 31 years in Education, the last 24 as an Administrator, I'll lay money the Counselor who worked with the young man and his parents, and who didn't search him or his backpack , and didn't ask the School Liaison Officer to be there is a female.
Originally Posted by jbmi
Having spent 31 years in Education, the last 24 as an Administrator, I'll lay money the Counselor who worked with the young man and his parents, and who didn't search him or his backpack , and didn't ask the School Liaison Officer to be there is a female.

At what point would you have removed him from the school for the safety of the students and staff?
"The Crumbleys left town on the night of the tragic shooting for their own safety. They are returning to the area to be arraigned. They are not fleeing from law enforcement despite recent comments in media reports."
According to reports, when the mother found out there was a school shooting, she texted her son "Ethan, don't do it". Wouldn't the normal reaction be to text your kid "Are you okay"?
Proly knew he did it but didnt want him to off himself

You're probably right.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

You're probably right.
I agree. My point was that it would ruin her "I didn't know he would do it" defense. She seems evil.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Agree %100, they shouldn't have "requested" he be taken out...they should have demanded he be checked into the hospital or mental facility.

"He is immediately suspended for an indefinite period of time"

+1
Isn't a school "administrator" a failed teacher who can't make the cut in the classroom, gets an advanced degree in Outdoor Masturbation, and butt-kisses his/her way up the chain of command into middle management? The "Peter Principle" in action!
So if this loser had been black, what chance do you think the parents would be charged with negligent homicide?
The parents will plea it down to negligence at best, if they are smart enough to return immediately.
If they run for a while then get caught, all bets are off.
I don't expect the charges to stick. It was a statement by the prosecutor to set a warning precedent.

As far as the little piss. He is done. All his charges are cut and dried. No chance of anything. But he lives off the system for life. He will find no sympathy from any jury.

The school will get massive suits, no question. They are as negligent as the parents.
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
So if this loser had been black, what chance do you think the parents would be charged with negligent homicide?

Plus mom is a Trump supporter. In this state where our dyke AG hates guns and Trump...hmmm

I'm sure the the dyke forced Oakland da to go after the parents. How many other cases of school shootings do states go after parents?
FOX News Reporting The Parents are still “on the lamb”

US Marshall’s involved now.
Parents in custody in Detroit
Originally Posted by sparkman10mm
Parents in custody in Detroit

Someone might be $20K richer today..
Bail for these two, if any in offered will be astronomical

[Linked Image from images.foxtv.com]

James and Jennifer Crumbley, the parents of the teen charged in the Oxford High School shooting, were located and arrested early Saturday in Detroit after a citizen saw their vehicle and called police.

"Yes, they are both in custody and will be on the way to the Oakland County Jail soon," said Oakland County Undersheriff Mike McCabe. "Kudos to Detroit PD and all the other agencies that assisted."

Police arrived at the scene, in the area of the 1100 block of Bellevue near E. Lafayette, about 10 p.m. or 10:30 p.m., Detroit Police Chief James White told reporters about 3 a.m. Saturday morning.

It's believed the Crumbleys — facing charges of involuntary manslaughter connected to the Oxford High School mass shooting in which their son is accused — were let into a commercial building by someone, White said.

Police know who that someone is and those who aided the couple could face criminal charges, White said.

The Crumbleys were found hiding inside and were "distressed" White said. They were unarmed.

He said security video had helped officers by revealing one of the Crumbleys entering the building.

The Crumbley's prove to be consistent at making piss poor decisions.
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
How many other cases of school shootings do states go after parents?

Not enough?
Guy on the news just said Michigan doesn’t have a law in place to charge the parents.

Media personality or barrister who came on to opine?
Originally Posted by Old Ornery

Rhetorical, right.

They bear more responsibility than the parents.

They not only kept the kid in school after the “ meeting” they didn’t invite or even inform the school resource office of the problem or the meeting. In fact the SRO had no knowledge of the issues the kid had.

If the school had done their job, the SRO would have been involved and he/she would have without a doubt searched the shooters locker and pack pack.
Mom n Dad need jail time. They knew the kid was a nutcake yet they gave him a Sig for Christmas.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Mom n Dad need jail time. They knew the kid was a nutcake yet they gave him a Sig for Christmas.

Purchasing a gun and telling him, “here, this is yours, “we” can go shooting together” is not a problem, the problem is they didn’t take steps to lock it up and keep it out of reach. The gun was still legally the fathers, not the sons, the Father had the responsibility and duty to secure that gun, not the boy.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Purchasing a gun and telling him, “here, this is yours, “we” can go shooting together” is not a problem, the problem is they didn’t take steps to lock it up and keep it out of reach. The gun was still legally the fathers, not the sons, the Father had the responsibility and duty to secure that gun, not the boy.

Yes I agree.
Great. So kids are now aware that they can get their folks arrested by doing a school shooting. Nothing can go wrong with that.

Nothing has happened to the POS TX School Shooter, or his parents yet. He’s still free on a $75K Bond.

Cause he is a 1.0 groid.....
Protected Liberal Socialist Democrat pet species...

The Crumbley,s ( what a last name Btw) are white 2.0,s.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Great. So kids are now aware that they can get their folks arrested by doing a school shooting. Nothing can go wrong with that.

No….. I think there’s more to it than that…mom texted him after initial news report of a school shooting…. Telling him “DON’T DO IT”… so obviously she and dad KNEW the thoughts that were going through his head….then buy the little bastard a gun???!!!! Then allow him unsupervised access???!!!
How many other cases of school shootings do states go after parents?

Not enough?

If the charges stick, probably be the new norm.

From a liability standpoint, the school is screwed.
Originally Posted by JeffA
The Crumbley's prove to be consistent at making piss poor decisions.

"I Knew What I Was Doing But What Was I Thinking".
I'd like to know what the thought process was behind this too.
Well now the entire family have the same tailor and hair stylist.

[Linked Image from cdn.cnn.com]

[Linked Image from static.independent.co.uk]
They were a 1/4 mile from Canada
With $4K they'd just drawn out of the bank.

More poor decision making…
With $4K they'd just drawn out of the bank.
$4G doesn't get you far.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Canada would've sent them right back.

They'd never have cleared customs...
I hope the little shîtneck knows he killed his parents too.
Dang Amish are at it again!!
His parents made him who he is, it sounds like. I have no sympathy for them.
His parents made him who he is, it sounds like. I have no sympathy for them.

Yep, it's the other way around.
Kids like this are created.
I don’t have sympathy for them, but i bet he does.

I doubt they were going to enter via a controlled border access.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I think that a homicide conviction that involves the use of a firearm should carry a mandatory death penalty regardless of the age of the convicted shooter.

Further, I think that the execution should be open to public viewing by anyone 18 or older, that the method of execution should be hanging, and that it should take place within the zip code where the crime occurred..

I like your idea !!

I doubt they were going to enter via a controlled border access.
Kinda cold to be swimming. I've spent quite a lot of time along that stretch of the river and there's always Detroit PD, RCMP, Sheriff Dept, USCG and CBP boats patrolling. I've also seen USCG and CDOT aircraft. The DPD Harbormaster HQ and 2 USCG bases (Mt Elliott and Belle Isle) are within two miles of where they were caught. Nah, they were clueless idiots.
I don’t have sympathy for them, but i bet he does.

Doubtful, his parents were probably the root of his issues.

Any shrink would tell ya.
The way the kid was being blatantly obvious with his posts including the notes he was caught with even stating "help me".
"My life's not worth living".

He'd found himself in a life situation that he had no idea how to deal with and was screaming for help.

Probably just lost the nerve and couldn't kill himself at the end.

Parents had to of known for a long while, school knew long enough.
He just didn't have anyone in his life that gave a schit.
Casual drug use fellas. All this harmless weed, medicinal weed, ecstasy is BS. The reason our great grandfathers werent potheads( or opium smokers, or coke heads, or licking toads or cactus juice) was because when society was more stable and quieter, it was a lot more apparent the changes these drug cause in people, and people didnt want to be part of it.

The oldtimers didnt just ban dope, hash, opium, cocaine, heroine etc for fun.. Drugs were banned or frowned on for a major reason. Even the low level ones still skew a moderate % of peoples personalities slightly and a small % they skew it badly. Society is so crazy these days people dont see it, or have forgotten.
Originally Posted by 158XTP
Casual drug use fellas. All this harmless weed, medicinal weed, ecstasy is BS. The reason our great grandfathers werent potheads( or opium smokers, or coke heads, or licking toads or cactus juice) was because when society was more stable and quieter, it was a lot more apparent the changes these drug cause in people, and people didnt want to be part of it. We have had drugs available for hundreds of years. If we didnt have a modern one we had plenty others. They didnt just ban dope, hash, opium, cocaine, heroine etc for fun.. Drugs were banned or frowned on for a major reason. Even the low level ones still skew a moderate % of peoples personalities slightly and a small % they skew it badly. Society is so crazy these days people dont see it, or have forgotten. I see weed as one of the most dangerous drugs of all. I personally believe its casual use is why everything started going to heck in the 60's. Crazy people, crime tripling, divorce rate, seriel killers the works.

Seldom related in these cases.
Casual drug use fellas. All this harmless weed, medicinal weed, ecstasy is BS. The reason our great grandfathers werent potheads( or opium smokers, or coke heads, or licking toads or cactus juice) was because when society was more stable and quieter, it was a lot more apparent the changes these drug cause in people, and people didnt want to be part of it. We have had drugs available for hundreds of years. If we didnt have a modern one we had plenty others. They didnt just ban dope, hash, opium, cocaine, heroine etc for fun.. Drugs were banned or frowned on for a major reason. Even the low level ones still skew a moderate % of peoples personalities slightly and a small % they skew it badly. Society is so crazy these days people dont see it, or have forgotten. I see weed as one of the most dangerous drugs of all. I personally believe its casual use is why everything started going to heck in the 60's. Crazy people, crime tripling, divorce rate, seriel killers the works.

Seldom related in these cases.

Id say its almost always related. Even the poor upbringing by the parents who all tried pot in college as well.

Id say its almost always related. Even the poor upbringing by the parents who all tried pot in college as well.

Say what ever fits the agenda you want to push but with school shootings you're wrong.
Originally Posted by KenMi

The school will get massive suits, no question. They are as negligent as the parents.

School as a government entity will suffer no consequences, they have qualified immunity.

Marjory Stoneman High school shooting ruling re School System

From the article:

"On Monday, though, a federal judge ruled that the government agencies " had no constitutional duty to protect students who were not in custody."
Pot causes school shootings?

Frogsnacks.

School as a government entity will suffer no consequences, they have qualified immunity.

From the article:

"On Monday, though, a federal judge ruled that the government agencies " had no constitutional duty to protect students who were not in custody."

Your "On Monday" news article was from 2018.

November 21. 2021
Parkland families last month reached a $25m settlement with the Broward County school district in a lawsuit that had accused it of negligence.

The negligence lawsuit filed by parents against the FBI was settled for $127.5 million just days ago.

Say what ever fits the agenda you want to push but with school shootings you're wrong.
I think he's right. A lot of it boils down to selfish indulgence. I believe the kid is bona fide mentally ill, but self indulgence and indulgence by the parents is poison on top of that. The sort of "Jimmy should have never been mean to you" even when the kid was a totally insane jerk to Jimmy.

In the police interview with Nikolas Cruz after the Parkland school shooting he claimed to have tried pot a couple times.
Says when he did it was the only time he couldn't hear the voices in his head telling him to kill people.
Interviewing cop gives him hell for not getting a script for medical marijuana.
Nikolas Cruz told the cop he wasn't aware that he could.

Listen for yourself..

because when society was more stable and quieter, it was a lot more apparent the changes these drug cause in people, and people didnt want to be part of it.

The oldtimers didnt just ban dope, hash, opium, cocaine, heroine etc for fun.. Drugs were banned or frowned on for a major reason. Even the low level ones still skew a moderate % of peoples personalities slightly and a small % they skew it badly. Society is so crazy these days people dont see it, or have forgotten.

Are you aware the most deadly school massacre ever was perpetrated by Andrew Kehoe on May 18, 1927?
He killed 38 elementary schoolchildren and 6 adults, and injured at least 58 other people.

Is this the time when "society was more stable and quieter" that you speak of?

His reason? Revenge for defeat in local election, go figure.
It by chance was also in Michigan.

Frogsnacks.

Columbine High School in 1999 maybe. Not necessarily Pot but I think it was reported them two did drugs.

100% of the rest have been contributed to untreated mental illness.

Frogsnacks.

Yep,

all of society's ills can now be laid at the feet of the Founders, who didn't institute Summary Execution for drug users...........except those using alcohol, tobacco, and the snake oil concoctions of the day.

And after the execution, ALL relatives should have been put in the stocks on the public square for a period of 7 days, and then placed into indentured servitude for a minimum of one growing season.

That'd teach 'em.
Well now the entire family have the same tailor and hair stylist.

[Linked Image from cdn.cnn.com]

[Linked Image from static.independent.co.uk]

LOL in what is an otherwise depressing thread.

From the article:

Your "On Monday" news article was from 2018.

November 21. 2021
Parkland families last month reached a $25m settlement with the Broward County school district in a lawsuit that had accused it of negligence.

The negligence lawsuit filed by parents against the FBI was settled for $127.5 million just days ago.

All settled out of court, none awarded by a jury either. And you and I paid for it, NOT the FBI, if they take it out of their salary I would be all for that. School officials or FBI go to jail for committing a crime?

No, government fueling "guns bad" with our tax money, no body admitted criminal activity, just taxpayer payout by government...of money not theirs.

If you were ever to receive a couple million dollar settlement due to your child being randomly gunned down, how would it make you feel about what you chose to spend it on?
Damn its hard enough to just inherit money and not feel bad.
IIRC Kip Kinkel (Thurston HS shooter, 1998) got a gun from his dad for his birthday or some such. Mom and dad knew the kid was disturbed and thought actually firing a gun would dispel the fantasy of guns.

Surprise, he used it to kill them both, then used it at school.

You can’t fix stupid but you can kill stupid.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
IIRC Kip Kinkel (Thurston HS shooter, 1998) got a gun from his dad for his birthday or some such. Mom and dad knew the kid was disturbed and thought actually firing a gun would dispel the fantasy of guns.

Surprise, he used it to kill them both, then used it at school.

You can’t fix stupid but you can kill stupid.

Yep. Stupid ass coddling of Psycho kids. Same for the kid that shot up Sandy Hook with his Mom’s AR.

Surprise this Psycho kid didn’t do the same.
He’d have done us a favor if he’d killed his stupid ass parents then his self too.

A lot of it comes down to piss poor parents.
Give the kids anything they want, let them do whatever they want, tell them their “special”. Participation Trophies for everyone.
Use video games for a baby sitter, don’t bother teaching them there are consequences for their actions, or there’s a difference between right and wrong, no social skills, manners, or morals or values. No Church, No Religion, I could go on and on. But it all boils down to piss poor parenting, and no parent skills whatsoever.
Most parents nowadays like them never read to their kids or were interested in teaching them any morals, values, life skills, manners, etc. Their either to lazy or just don’t give a schitt.

The parents in this case should get the same punishment that their kid gets.
If I was in charge, they’d all be takin out behind the barn and put down like a sick cow.
Parenting in general nowadays is a joke. Thank goodness their are still some good parents out there but it's becoming rare to find.

We pick up my daughter's ex hockey teammate all the time to go offroading at silver lake all the time. First place we go is McDonald's or Denny's or somewhere cuz she doesn't get fed. She's now into goth, horror flicks and social media. She's 10. Even my daughter (who's 11) mentions it .

The parents of this murderer, the more I read about how they handled him before and directly after the shooting, need to go down. Along with the school admins.

As a society, we are failing our next generation.
Oxford Highs version of the turn of events

Dear Wildcat Nation,

We would like to express our continued grief and anguish at the tragic events of the past week. The shooting at Oxford High School has tested the resolve of our students, families and staff like never before.

Our Wildcat community has been shaken to its core, and our hearts are with the families impacted bythis unthinkable tragedy and those still recovering from their injuries.
Please keep the victims and families in your thoughts and prayers.When this unthinkable tragedy unfolded on the afternoon of Nov. 30, our staff and students acted swiftly and heroically, which undoubtedly prevented additional deaths and additional injuries by implementing our District’s detailed emergency protocols and procedures.

We cannot thank ourstudents and staff enough for their quick and decisive actions and their bravery.

We are also immensely thankful for the first responders, who responded quickly and literally ran into harm’s way to prevent even more lives from being lost.
As many of you know, the first shots were fired during passing time between classes when hundreds of students were in the hallway transitioning from one classroom to the other.

Before the shooter was able to walk a short distance to enter the main hallway, students and staff had already entered classrooms, locked doors, erected makeshift barricades and locked down or fled according to their training. The suspect was not able to gain access to a single classroom.We have asked an independent security consultant to review all district safety practices and procedures.

An initial review including review of video taped evidence show staff and students’response to the shooter was efficient, exemplary and definitely prevented further deaths and injuries.In response to family concerns, we have also begun the process of reviewing attendance records priorto this event as well as collecting and reviewing any and all communications that the district may havereceived. At this time, we agree with the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office assessment that previous incidents, including those addressed in the Nov. 12 communication to families, are unrelated to the events of Nov. 30.

Following yesterday’s press conference by the Oakland County Prosecutor, many of our parents have understandably been asking for the school’s version of events leading up to the shooting. It’s critically important to the victims, our staff and our entire community that a full and transparent accounting bemade.
To that end, I’ve asked for a third-party investigation be conducted so we leave no stone unturned, including any and all interaction the student had with staff and students. Because that may take time, we wanted to provide some additional specific information about the events thattranspired.

On Nov. 29, the suspect was discovered by a teacher to be viewing images of bullets on his cell phone during class. The suspect met with a counselor and another staff member and indicated he and his mother recently went to the shooting range and that shooting sports are a family hobby. Consistent with our school policies and procedures, the school attempted to make contact with the student’s mother to discuss the incident but did not initially hear back.

The next day, his parents confirmed his account. On the morning of Nov. 30, a teacher observed concerning drawings and written statements that have been detailed in media reports, which the teacher reported to school counselors and the Dean ofstudents.

The student was immediately removed from the classroom and brought to the guidance counselor’s office where he claimed the drawing was part of a video game he was designing and informed counselors that he planned to pursue video game design as a career.

The student’s parents were also called in.
Because it was difficult to reach the parents, the student remained in the office for an hour and a half while counselors continued to observe, analyze and speak with the student.

While waiting for his parents to arrive, the student verbalized his concern he would be missing homework assignments and requested his science homework, which he then worked on while in the office.

At no time did counselors believe the student might harm others based on his behavior, responses and demeanor, which appeared calm. In addition, despite media reports, whether or not the gun was in his backpack has not been confirmed by law enforcement to our knowledge nor by our investigation at this time.

While both of his parents were present, counselors asked specific probing questions regarding the potential for self-harm or harm to others. His answers, which were affirmed by his parents during the interview, led counselors to again conclude he did not intend on committing either self-harm or harm to others.

The student’s parents never advised the school district that he had direct access to a firearm or that they had recently purchased a firearm for him. Counseling was recommended for him, and his parents were notified that they had 48 hours to seek counseling for their child or the school would contact Child Protective Services.

When the parents were asked to take their son home for the day, they flatly refused and left without their son, apparently to return to work.

Given the fact that the child had no prior disciplinary infractions, the decision was made he would be returned to the classroom rather than sent home to an empty house.

These incidents remained at the guidance counselor level and were never elevated to the principal or assistant principal’s office.

While we understand this decision has caused anger, confusion and prompted understandable questioning,the counselors made a judgment based on their professional training and clinical experience and did not have all the facts we now know. Our counselors are deeply committed long standing school members who have dedicated their lives to supporting students and addressing student mental healthand behavioral issues.

.Again, I have personally asked for a third-party review of all the events of the past week because ourcommunity and our families deserve a full, transparent accounting of what occurred.

We also plan to make regular updates to our families and community. Trained mental health professionals and grief counselors with experience in coping with school tragedies are available for anyone who needs support at this difficult moment.

Information about counseling is available on the district’s website. We have been asked by some parents regarding our plans for continuing our children’s learning and education in the wake of this tragedy. We have already begun to discuss the appropriate path and timeline with trained grief counselors, safety experts, law enforcement, our school employees and our families on the best way to help our community grieve, process, be together, and continue their education.

Thank you again for your outpouring of love and support for our Wildcat families during this incredibly difficult time. The unparalleled support from our community and neighboring communities gives me hope that we can and will persevere and emerge stronger. Please continue to pray for the victims and their families, the injured and pray for the strength to carry on in the days ahead.

Oxford StrOng
[Linked Image from html.scribdassets.com]
. The student’s parents never advised the school district that he had direct access to a firearmor that they had recently purchased a firearm for him.

“Advised” the school, really, Did you even ask? Hell doctors and nurses are asking patients if the have firearms.
<snip>
On Nov. 29, the suspect was discovered by a teacher to be viewing images of bullets on his cell phone during class. The suspect met with a counselor and another staff member and indicated he and his mother recently went to the shooting range and that shooting sports are a family hobby. Consistent with our school policies and procedures, the school attempted to make contact with the student’s mother to discuss the incident but did not initially hear back.

The next day, his parents confirmed his account. On the morning of Nov. 30, a teacher observed concerning drawings and written statements that have been detailed in media reports, which the teacher reported to school counselors and the Dean ofstudents.

The student was immediately removed from the classroom and brought to the guidance counselor’s office where he claimed the drawing was part of a video game he was designing and informed counselors that he planned to pursue video game design as a career.

The student’s parents were also called in.
Because it was difficult to reach the parents, the student remained in the office for an hour and a half while counselors continued to observe, analyze and speak with the student.

While waiting for his parents to arrive, the student verbalized his concern he would be missing homework assignments and requested his science homework, which he then worked on while in the office.

At no time did counselors believe the student might harm others based on his behavior, responses and demeanor, which appeared calm. In addition, despite media reports, whether or not the gun was in his backpack has not been confirmed by law enforcement to our knowledge nor by our investigation at this time.

While both of his parents were present, counselors asked specific probing questions regarding the potential for self-harm or harm to others. His answers, which were affirmed by his parents during the interview, led counselors to again conclude he did not intend on committing either self-harm or harm to others.

The student’s parents never advised the school district that he had direct access to a firearm or that they had recently purchased a firearm for him. Counseling was recommended for him, and his parents were notified that they had 48 hours to seek counseling for their child or the school would contact Child Protective Services.

When the parents were asked to take their son home for the day, they flatly refused and left without their son, apparently to return to work.

Given the fact that the child had no prior disciplinary infractions, the decision was made he would be returned to the classroom rather than sent home to an empty house.

These incidents remained at the guidance counselor level and were never elevated to the principal or assistant principal’s office.

While we understand this decision has caused anger, confusion and prompted understandable questioning,the counselors made a judgment based on their professional training and clinical experience and did not have all the facts we now know. Our counselors are deeply committed long standing school members who have dedicated their lives to supporting students and addressing student mental healthand behavioral issues.

So, the kid lied, the kid is manipulative and scheming and again proves that no matter how highly trained you think you are, you can't read another person's heart.

Unfortunately, the State in it's hubris still thinks it is possible to read people's hearts and their solution will be to become more invasive and punish people for thought crimes like looking at bullets on the internet.
The school is covering their a$$'s. To me it's a fine line with teachers being parents but don't tell me they didn't see signs. Obviously the parents didn't give 2 craps, they should have kicked him out.

It's a tough call, I know.
Whatever we do, don’t question what may cause kids to shoot up the same cookie cutter environment over and over and over.

Could there perhaps be something seriously damaging about the public school system?
Yup
Originally Posted by deflave
Whatever we do, don’t question what may cause kids to shoot up the same cookie cutter environment over and over and over.

Could there perhaps be something seriously damaging about the public school system?
You mean like pushing Marxist deconstructionism and LGBT?
Bah! Couldn't be!
Godless society, dope, video games, poor diets, no discipline,..fatherless homes

“No fear”

What about the bullies? No one ever discusses them.

I used to drive school bus. I dealt with a few of those turds every day, they were always up to something. They always picked on kids with autism or something.

Sure the schools have policies against bullying but they don’t ever enforce it.

So, the kid lied, the kid is manipulative and scheming and again proves that no matter how highly trained you think you are, you can't read another person's heart.

I think it'll turn out that the mother was the manipulative one.

The school is covering their a$$'s.

Of course they are, this letter was most likely composed by the schools law firm or at a minimum edited by their lawyers.

The event on Nov. 12th they say the police and the school feel were unrelated was when the graffiti done in red paint was plastered on the schools courtyard walls along with a dumped deer head. Never a comment as to what the graffiti referenced.
The police were informed of the event so you bet they want to say it was unrelated.

Plenty of other major factors left unaddressed.
Like notta mention of Ethans online posting the other school kids reported to the school.

Originally Posted by DETROIT FREE PRESS

Before the shooting, rumors had been circulating that a school shooting was going to happen, and some students even said that they had decided not to attend. 
Robin Redding, the parent of a 12th grader, told the Associated Press that there had been rumblings of trouble at the school.

“He was not in school today," she said. "He just said that 'Ma I don’t feel comfortable. None of the kids that we go to school with are going today.' "
Jody Job said her son didn’t go to school Tuesday because "he felt like something was going to go down."

Oxford schools published a note to parents that it was aware that "numerous rumors" had "circulated throughout our building this week," and the school was reviewing the concerns.

Originally Posted by viking
Godless society, dope, video games, poor diets, no discipline,..fatherless homes

“No fear”

I used to drive school bus. I dealt with a few of those turds every day, they were always up to something. They always picked on kids with autism or something.

What they enforce is “Zero Tolerance” their is no victim, there is no aggressor, they are both treated the same.

Several years ago my son was on the high school basketball team, he was not good, he was the benchwarmer.

The “star” of the team was a pretty boy and a bully. One night on the bus back from a game the star bully decided it was time to pick on the benchwarmer. There was a fight, both got suspended, zero tolerance and all.

I had to go meet with the Principal the next day. He cited their Zero Tolerance policy, all involved will be treated the same, no victim, no aggressor.

I said, what would you do if I came across this desk and started pounding knots on your head, he said I would call the police and have you arrested.

I said, but we are on school property snd you have a Zero Tolerance policy, no victim, no aggressor. When the Police arrive they will have to arrest us both and treat us the same, Correct.

He said, don’t be ridiculous, you would have attacked me first, you will be the one going to jail, not me.

I said “Exactly” , my son will be in school tomorrow, have a nice day. Never heard another word about it.
In the end, understand that when the "School" is found culpable in the deaths from not removing the shooter, the tax payers are the ones who will foot the bill for any settlement. The people who made decisions that allowed this should be the ones who pay, like the other thread running about DUI convictions and child support, put the onus where it lies, not on my bank account. Of course, no two or three councilors or principals can pay the millions that will agreed to in payout, they should reach into the complete administration and school boards to draw from, as it is they will take from you and me to cover the award.

Folks who want change should run for school board positions, they are the ones who hire the Superintendents and administration positions and decide on curriculum.

Physician heal thyself...
Originally Posted by Steve4102
Several years ago my son was on the high school basketball team, he was not good, he was the benchwarmer.

The “star” of the team was a pretty boy and a bully.

I was about 10 levels beneath your son during my school years.
They wouldn't have had me on the team, not even as the bench, let alone a bench warmer. I was more like their football.

I could make the most fu_cked up posts of fu_cked up posts ever made on the fire relating to Ethan Crumbley's comment, "The thoughts won’t stop, help me". I lived it for years.

Undoubtedly why I get so interested in these events to this day.
Originally Posted by viking

“No fear”

What they enforce is “Zero Tolerance” their is no victim, there is no aggressor, they are both treated the same.

The “star” of the team was a pretty boy and a bully. One night on the bus back from a game the star bully decided it was time to pick on the benchwarmer. There was a fight, both got suspended, zero tolerance and all.

I had to go meet with the Principal the next day. He cited their Zero Tolerance policy, all involved will be treated the same, no victim, no aggressor.

I said, what would you do if I came across this desk and started pounding knots on your head, he said I would call the police and have you arrested.

I said, but we are on school property snd you have a Zero Tolerance policy, no victim, no aggressor. When the Police arrive they will have to arrest us both and treat us the same, Correct.

He said, don’t be ridiculous, you would have attacked me first, you will be the one going to jail, not me.

I said “Exactly” , my son will be in school tomorrow, have a nice day. Never heard another word about it.

Well played.

Trivial facts about the Crumbley's.

Before moving to Michigan, the couple lived in Issaquah, Washington.
Before Washington, the couple lived in Jacksonville, Florida.

The criminal records of Jennifer and James Crumbley show both were convicted of drunken driving for an offense in Florida on the same day. Court records indicate they each pleaded no contest and were sentenced to probation, additional fees and fines, plus the revocation of their licenses for six months.

James Crumbley also has faced repeated charges in Florida for driving with a suspended license.

Jennifer Crumbley was charged with writing a worthless check in Florida.

Court filings indicate James Crumbley was in arrears for several thousand dollars in out-of-state child support for two different women, both in Duval County near Jacksonville, Florida.
A filing from last month involved more than $1,721 in overdue support payments dating back to June 2005 for a daughter born in 1997.
A separate complaint filed in June 2017 claimed $7,617 in arrears for his financial support of a son born in August 2003.

Both stated that support payment plans had been approved and ordered by courts in Florida and Michigan, but court records gave no indication if James Crumbley ever lived up to the agreements.

https://www.mlive.com/news/2021/12/...ut-parents-of-oxford-school-shooter.html
I do wonder if some of the kids that didnt show up were ones that bullied the shooter
I do wonder if some of the kids that didnt show up were ones that bullied the shooter

Some of the girls from the school interviewed by news crews said he was bullied.

I have to wonder if he managed to nail one or two of them that had bullied him.
First lawsuits filed by parents against Oxford High.

The lawsuit was filed by Jeffrey Franz and Brandi Franz.

Their son was shot through the neck in front of their daughter in the school shooting..

The suits includes most all upper officials at the school and included two teachers.

" "willfully misrepresented the dangers" of a potential shooting and acted recklessly."

$100 million per child.

Crumbley allegedly posted this statement to his Twitter account on the night before the shooting, according to the lawsuit: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds. See you tomorrow Oxford."

On or around Nov. 16, parents apparently voiced their concerns to Wolf about Crumbley's threats made on social media.

In a Nov. 16 email to parents, Wolf wrote, "I know I'm being redundant here, but there is absolutely no threat at the HS…large assumptions were made from a few social media posts, then the assumptions evolved into exaggerated rumors," according to the lawsuit.

The complaint also alleges that Thorne "sent correspondence and emails to parents at Oxford High School reassuring them that their children were safe at Oxford High School."

Thorne apparently "warned the students, via loudspeaker, to stop spreading information over social media and to stop relying on information on social media, reiterating that there were no threats that posed any danger to students at Oxford High School."

The Franz family is alleging that the school district and its employees were aware of threats from Crumbley's social media accounts and that defendants' subsequent actions "were objectively unreasonable and performed knowingly, deliberately and indifferently to Plaintiffs’ Minors…and in reckless disregard to Plaintiffs’ Minors’ safety."
Holy Fu_kin Schit, you gotta love the press.....

Detroit Free Press

Oxford school shooting suspect's mom had affair while son spiraled

The parents of the Oxford High School shooting suspect knew that their son was depressed and heading down a dangerous and violent path, but they ignored his "troubling" texts and other red flags, failed to get him help and paid attention to their own lives instead, including having extramarital affairs, the prosecutor disclosed in a new court filing Thursday.

"The defendants had information long before Nov. 30 (six months prior to the shooting) that their son's only friend moved at the end of October, that the family dog died, that their son was sadder than usual, and that he was sending his mother disturbing texts about his state of mind," the prosecution wrote in a Thursday court filing. "Instead of paying attention to their son and getting him help, they bought him a gun."

And they knew he had access to that gun on Nov. 30, the day 15-year-old Ethan Crumbley allegedly opened fire in a hallway at Oxford High School, killing four students and injuring seven others. Prosecutors said that Jennifer and James Crumbley kept the gun in an unlocked armoire cupboard.

" ... they knew that their son was depressed, that he was fascinated with guns ...  that he had been researching ammunition while at a school and that he was seen watching violent videos of shootings that morning," the prosecutor wrote in her filing. "Before they left school that day, they had also seen the disturbing drawings."

There were other signs that Ethan Crumbley needed help, prosecutors allege.

"Their son was torturing animals, even kept a baby bird's head in a jar on his bedroom floor, which he later took and placed in a school bathroom," the prosecutor's filing states. "Meanwhile, the parents were focusing on their own issues, things like extramarital affairs, financial issues and substance abuse."

Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald also alleged that during this same time period, the Crumbleys spent their time at a barn caring for their horses three to four nights a week for up to three hours at a time, and "seeking other relationships, including (the) mother's extramarital affairs."

McDonald made this disclosure in a request to the court that James and Jennifer Crumbley remain locked up on $500,000 bond each, and that the couple not be granted a lower bond of $100,000 cash, as requested by the defense on Wednesday.

The defense has argued that the Crumbleys pose no danger to the public, are not a flight risk and have supporters in the community who will vouch for them.

But the prosecution adamantly disagrees, arguing the higher bond amount is appropriate for a couple who knowingly and negligently failed to get help for their son when they knew he was struggling.

McDonald also alleged in her filing that on the day of the shooting, Jennifer Crumbley gave misleading statements about the location of the gun that she had purchased for her son for Christmas, including telling her boyfriend that the gun was in her car. Instead, authorities have said, the gun was with her son. And it was her husband who noticed it missing after the shooting and called 911 to report it missing. 

The prosecution, meanwhile, argues that the Crumbleys are "a greater risk of flight now"  than they were following their arraignment, noting they are $11,000 behind on house payments. Their house is currently for sale and they have sold their horses.

The prosecutor's filing comes one day after defense lawyers asked a judge to lower Jennifer and James Crumbley's bond from $500,000 to $100,000 cash, arguing the couple poses no threat to society and can be trusted to remain free pending the outcome of their cases.

The Crumbleys are facing involuntary manslaughter charges in a novel case that seeks to hold parents responsible, in part, for a deadly school shooting. According to prosecutors, the parents bought the gun that was used in the shooting as an early Christmas present for their son, who is facing terrorism and first-degree murder charges.

Police say Ethan Crumbley opened fire in a hallway after exiting a bathroom, just shortly after meeting with counselors and his parents at school over some behavior issues.

According to police and the prosecution, Ethan Crumbley was seen in class browsing for ammunition on his cellphone a day before the massacre. The next day, he was found with a note depicting a handgun with the words, "The thoughts won't stop. Help me," and a sketch of someone bleeding.

His parents refused to take him home. The student was returned to class with his backpack, which was never searched and police now saying it contained the gun that was used in the attack.

"All they had to do was tell the school that they recently purchased a gun for their son, and asked him where the gun was, open his backpack, or just take him home," McDonald argued in Thursday's filing.

The defense argues that the parents had no way of knowing their son would open fire that day.

"The Crumbleys, like every parent and community member, are devastated by the school shooting," defense lawyers have argued in court documents.  "The last thing they expected was that a school shooting would take place, or that their son would be responsible. This situation is entirely devastating."

The defense believes prosecutors face an uphill battle and will fail to prove their case.

The parents "did not know Ethan was a threat to anyone; and they certainly did not anticipate or cause the tragedy that unfolded at Oxford High School," the defense has argued.

The Nov. 30 shooting left four students dead and seven other people injured, including a teacher. According to prosecutors, four days before the shooting, the Crumbleys bought Ethan the gun that was used in the massacre.

Bond was denied to Ethan Crumbley. His lawyers tried earlier this month to get the teenager moved out of jail and into a juvenile facility, arguing he had never been in trouble before and that the shooting was an "isolated incident." The judge, however, denied the request and concluded that Ethan Crumbley belongs in an adult jail pending the outcome of his case. 

The Crumbleys and their son are housed in the Oakland County Jail, though none has any communication with the other.  A bond hearing for the parents has been set for Jan. 7.

According to prosecutors, the parents did not have the gun properly secured. The defense has disputed that, stating in court records, "the Crumbleys did have the gun at issue in a locked and hidden location."

Killed in the shootings were Hana St. Juliana, 14; Tate Myre, 16; Madisyn Baldwin, 17, and Justin Shilling, 17.

Separately, a civil lawsuit seeking $100 million has been filed against the school district on behalf of a student who was shot in the neck and survived, and her younger sister who watched it happen.

The lawsuit alleges that the school district put students in harm's way by ignoring signs of a troubled teen who was allowed to return to class after exhibiting troubling behavior in class, both on the day of the shootings and the day before.

His parents were summoned, and a meeting with counselors and their son followed. The parents resisted taking him out of school. He was sent back to class with his backpack, which police said they believe contained the gun used in the shootings.

According to school officials, Ethan Crumbley explained that the drawing of the gun and blood was part of a video game design, and that counselors did not believe he might harm others based on his "behavior, responses and demeanor," so they let him return to class.

The defense has argued that McDonald has filed "inappropriate" charges against the parents, and has accused the prosecutor of charging the parents " out of anger"  and in "in an effort to send a message to gun owners."

McDonald has publicly stated that she knows it's a novel case, and that she has faced "pushback" from inside her office for bringing the case. But she maintains the charges are warranted.

"I want to be really clear that these charges are intended to hold individuals who contributed to this tragedy accountable and also send a message that gun owners have a responsibility. When they fail to uphold that responsibility, there are serious and criminal consequences," McDonald has previously said, stressing the 15-year-old's note in class was especially alarming.

" (R)eading the words, 'Help me' with a gun, blood everywhere," McDonald said, " ... that a parent could read those words and know that their son had access to a deadly weapon that they gave him is unconscionable, and I think criminal. It is criminal.
Holy Fu_kin Schit, you gotta love the press.....

Detroit Free Press

Oxford school shooting suspect's mom had affair while son spiraled

The parents of the Oxford High School shooting suspect knew that their son was depressed and heading down a dangerous and violent path, but they ignored his "troubling" texts and other red flags, failed to get him help and paid attention to their own lives instead, including having extramarital affairs, the prosecutor disclosed in a new court filing Thursday.

"The defendants had information long before Nov. 30 (six months prior to the shooting) that their son's only friend moved at the end of October, that the family dog died, that their son was sadder than usual, and that he was sending his mother disturbing texts about his state of mind," the prosecution wrote in a Thursday court filing. "Instead of paying attention to their son and getting him help, they bought him a gun."

And they knew he had access to that gun on Nov. 30, the day 15-year-old Ethan Crumbley allegedly opened fire in a hallway at Oxford High School, killing four students and injuring seven others. Prosecutors said that Jennifer and James Crumbley kept the gun in an unlocked armoire cupboard.

" ... they knew that their son was depressed, that he was fascinated with guns ...  that he had been researching ammunition while at a school and that he was seen watching violent videos of shootings that morning," the prosecutor wrote in her filing. "Before they left school that day, they had also seen the disturbing drawings."

There were other signs that Ethan Crumbley needed help, prosecutors allege.

"Their son was torturing animals, even kept a baby bird's head in a jar on his bedroom floor, which he later took and placed in a school bathroom," the prosecutor's filing states. "Meanwhile, the parents were focusing on their own issues, things like extramarital affairs, financial issues and substance abuse."

Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald also alleged that during this same time period, the Crumbleys spent their time at a barn caring for their horses three to four nights a week for up to three hours at a time, and "seeking other relationships, including (the) mother's extramarital affairs."

McDonald made this disclosure in a request to the court that James and Jennifer Crumbley remain locked up on $500,000 bond each, and that the couple not be granted a lower bond of $100,000 cash, as requested by the defense on Wednesday.

The defense has argued that the Crumbleys pose no danger to the public, are not a flight risk and have supporters in the community who will vouch for them.

But the prosecution adamantly disagrees, arguing the higher bond amount is appropriate for a couple who knowingly and negligently failed to get help for their son when they knew he was struggling.

McDonald also alleged in her filing that on the day of the shooting, Jennifer Crumbley gave misleading statements about the location of the gun that she had purchased for her son for Christmas, including telling her boyfriend that the gun was in her car. Instead, authorities have said, the gun was with her son. And it was her husband who noticed it missing after the shooting and called 911 to report it missing. 

The prosecution, meanwhile, argues that the Crumbleys are "a greater risk of flight now"  than they were following their arraignment, noting they are $11,000 behind on house payments. Their house is currently for sale and they have sold their horses.

The prosecutor's filing comes one day after defense lawyers asked a judge to lower Jennifer and James Crumbley's bond from $500,000 to $100,000 cash, arguing the couple poses no threat to society and can be trusted to remain free pending the outcome of their cases.

The Crumbleys are facing involuntary manslaughter charges in a novel case that seeks to hold parents responsible, in part, for a deadly school shooting. According to prosecutors, the parents bought the gun that was used in the shooting as an early Christmas present for their son, who is facing terrorism and first-degree murder charges.

Police say Ethan Crumbley opened fire in a hallway after exiting a bathroom, just shortly after meeting with counselors and his parents at school over some behavior issues.

According to police and the prosecution, Ethan Crumbley was seen in class browsing for ammunition on his cellphone a day before the massacre. The next day, he was found with a note depicting a handgun with the words, "The thoughts won't stop. Help me," and a sketch of someone bleeding.

His parents refused to take him home. The student was returned to class with his backpack, which was never searched and police now saying it contained the gun that was used in the attack.

"All they had to do was tell the school that they recently purchased a gun for their son, and asked him where the gun was, open his backpack, or just take him home," McDonald argued in Thursday's filing.

The defense argues that the parents had no way of knowing their son would open fire that day.

"The Crumbleys, like every parent and community member, are devastated by the school shooting," defense lawyers have argued in court documents.  "The last thing they expected was that a school shooting would take place, or that their son would be responsible. This situation is entirely devastating."

The defense believes prosecutors face an uphill battle and will fail to prove their case.

The parents "did not know Ethan was a threat to anyone; and they certainly did not anticipate or cause the tragedy that unfolded at Oxford High School," the defense has argued.

The Nov. 30 shooting left four students dead and seven other people injured, including a teacher. According to prosecutors, four days before the shooting, the Crumbleys bought Ethan the gun that was used in the massacre.

Bond was denied to Ethan Crumbley. His lawyers tried earlier this month to get the teenager moved out of jail and into a juvenile facility, arguing he had never been in trouble before and that the shooting was an "isolated incident." The judge, however, denied the request and concluded that Ethan Crumbley belongs in an adult jail pending the outcome of his case. 

The Crumbleys and their son are housed in the Oakland County Jail, though none has any communication with the other.  A bond hearing for the parents has been set for Jan. 7.

According to prosecutors, the parents did not have the gun properly secured. The defense has disputed that, stating in court records, "the Crumbleys did have the gun at issue in a locked and hidden location."

Killed in the shootings were Hana St. Juliana, 14; Tate Myre, 16; Madisyn Baldwin, 17, and Justin Shilling, 17.

Separately, a civil lawsuit seeking $100 million has been filed against the school district on behalf of a student who was shot in the neck and survived, and her younger sister who watched it happen.

The lawsuit alleges that the school district put students in harm's way by ignoring signs of a troubled teen who was allowed to return to class after exhibiting troubling behavior in class, both on the day of the shootings and the day before.

His parents were summoned, and a meeting with counselors and their son followed. The parents resisted taking him out of school. He was sent back to class with his backpack, which police said they believe contained the gun used in the shootings.

According to school officials, Ethan Crumbley explained that the drawing of the gun and blood was part of a video game design, and that counselors did not believe he might harm others based on his "behavior, responses and demeanor," so they let him return to class.

The defense has argued that McDonald has filed "inappropriate" charges against the parents, and has accused the prosecutor of charging the parents " out of anger"  and in "in an effort to send a message to gun owners."

McDonald has publicly stated that she knows it's a novel case, and that she has faced "pushback" from inside her office for bringing the case. But she maintains the charges are warranted.

"I want to be really clear that these charges are intended to hold individuals who contributed to this tragedy accountable and also send a message that gun owners have a responsibility. When they fail to uphold that responsibility, there are serious and criminal consequences," McDonald has previously said, stressing the 15-year-old's note in class was especially alarming.

" (R)eading the words, 'Help me' with a gun, blood everywhere," McDonald said, " ... that a parent could read those words and know that their son had access to a deadly weapon that they gave him is unconscionable, and I think criminal. It is criminal.

Yeah.

It’s always someone else’s fault except for the POS who did it.
The kid will get multiple life sentences, which he deserves.

But he is a product of the environment from which he was raised.

He is to an extent but plenty of kids grow up in homes with similar problems or a lot worse and never shoot anyone.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

He is to an extent but plenty of kids grow up in homes with similar problems or a lot worse and never shoot anyone.

And sometimes shooters come from much more healthy situations. I don't have a solution. Just so much sadness
Hell we carried guns to High School all the time yet nobody was ever shot if you don't count doves or deer.
© 24hourcampfire