Home
Posted By: Rock Chuck Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
There's an inmate in the Idaho state prison under a death sentence for multiple murders. He's been there since '85. Now he has terminal cancer, is in a wheel chair, and wants his death sentence reduced to life. So which costs less, keeping him on death row (he'll never be executed anyway), or putting him in the general populaton?

DEATH ROW
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
I don't care what it costs. No mercy. No Gen Pop.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
Follow the sentence handed out
Posted By: Petro Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
Deny him cancer treatment and let him die in pain.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
This policy of waiting 20 years or more to execute a killer is obscene. They should be given a chance for appeals then executed in no more than 3 years.
Posted By: jmp300wsm Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
This policy of waiting 20 years or more to execute a killer is obscene. They should be given a chance for appeals then executed in no more than 3 years.

Could not agree more!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
I think they should wait until he’s suffered and about dead, then electrocute his ass.
Posted By: super T Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
There is a lot a don't understand about our criminal justice system, but what I do know is the recidivism rate for executed murderers is very low.
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
Fuu.ck him and his sisters.

Fry him. He wants to die naturally??

He can eat bag of fat black ducks. He didn't allow his victims to live life and die naturally.

Rape? Cut his dick off before you put him in the chair.

Wonder if they are looking for somebody to flip the switch? I need something to do over Christmas break. That could be my gift to the world. Light him up on Christmas morn, little Christmas lights on his chair too.
Posted By: 673 Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21

In this day of DNA, a case where they know the perp did the crime for sure, why they wait any length of time is puzzling to many, fry his azz now.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
Sounds like he is already off death row.

Whatta joke.
Posted By: wyowinchester Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
Should have had a bullet 10 -20 years ago. They were cheep then.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
Maybe you have too many Tarquins in your legislature.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
Just give him a Covid vaccine
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
This is why I've never pursued a management position.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Just give him a Covid vaccine

The 5-G signals alone would fry him from the inside out. Happy Camper says so.
And happy camper’s rube troop
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21

C'moan, man...................that's much too logical &, of course, would deny him all his federal civil rights, whatever those might mean.

Even 3 years is too long; should be done within 3 months after an appeal, which should be within 3 months of trial & sentencing which should be with 6 months of being charged with the crime.

This BS of dragging trials out for years is just that, BS. There's either a case or there is not.

Sure, swift & fair judgement by a jury of his peers, not endless BS maneuvering delays that serve no purpose as we have allowed to happen.

MM
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
Put a bounty on him and stick him out in the exercise yard. Back when they allowed smoking in the joint, a couple of cartons of cigs would get the job done.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
He should get the sentence that was lawfully imposed by the jury carried out. Just because you grow fat, old or sickly doesn’t enter into it. If he was sentenced to death by a jury of his peers then that’s what he should get, death!
Posted By: Borchardt Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I think they should wait until he’s suffered and about dead, then electrocute his ass.

Good idea, but let's go with a firing squad, using .22LR hollow points..
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
He should get the sentence that was lawfully imposed by the jury carried out. Just because you grow fat, old or sickly doesn’t enter into it. If he was sentenced to death by a jury of his peers then that’s what he should get, death!

Does not work quite that way in Idaho.
Jury determines guilty/not guilty.
Judge determines sentence.

But yes, the fugger should have fried before 1990.
Posted By: antlers Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
It’s not about justice and punishment anymore, and it hasn’t been for a long time. It’s ultimately about money…under the guise of being about justice and punishment…and it has been for a long time. There’s a lotta money to be made by keeping an individual incarcerated at 75 or 80,000 dollars a year for decades.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
On death row since 1985? That's ridiculous.

In 1933 a guy tried to kill FDR. Missed and killed the mayor of Chicago instead. Execution was 33 days later.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
Finish the sentence; the guy has already had a pass.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

In 1933 a guy tried to kill FDR. Missed and killed the mayor of Chicago instead. Execution was 33 days later.

Were you there?
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Were you there?

Elliot Ness was! 🤣
Posted By: Springcove Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
He should have been executed a long time ago. Ridiculous that it has taken so long.
Posted By: Blu_Cs Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

C'moan, man...................that's much too logical &, of course, would deny him all his federal civil rights, whatever those might mean.

Even 3 years is too long; should be done within 3 months after an appeal, which should be within 3 months of trial & sentencing which should be with 6 months of being charged with the crime.

This BS of dragging trials out for years is just that, BS. There's either a case or there is not.

Sure, swift & fair judgement by a jury of his peers, not endless BS maneuvering delays that serve no purpose as we have allowed to happen.

MM

If we were in Saudi Arabia (and we are not), the execution (usually beheading by sword) is deferred to the following Friday after imposition of sentence.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
I say fry his azz today. He might not live long enough to get it done later
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

If we were in Saudi Arabia (and we are not), the execution (usually beheading by sword) is deferred to the following Friday after imposition of sentence.

I could easily live with any of these. If you are going to use the death penalty to deter crime, the quicker the better, it would seem to me. What we have going on now is a bad joke.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
Idaho's last 2 executions both took over 20 years. Absurd.
Posted By: las Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21

I'm in
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
Originally Posted by Petro
Deny him cancer treatment and let him die in pain.

Hes more guilty than JESUS and He got no pain killers. Ask him if thats how his victims felt pain.
Idaho's last 2 executions both took over 20 years. Absurd.

Freaking Dimocrap lowyers milking us by power of many women and bleeding hearts.

Its a judicial system, not a justice system.
Posted By: STRSWilson Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
Six days in the electric chair and not a minute less.

I would rather see convicts sentenced to life in imprisonment. Capital Punishment is far too lenient.
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Six days in the electric chair and not a minute less.

I would rather see convicts sentenced to life in imprisonment. Capital Punishment is far too lenient.

I dont know. They sure seem to fight to live in confinement rather than get the needle.
Posted By: STRSWilson Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
They only snivel the last 30 minutes of their life if you put them to sleep. I would rather them snivel for the remainder of their life in prison. Death is too easy, but I'm evil that way...
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
36 years on death row? Good luck executing him!
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
Rock Chuck,

Tell us again about your old neighbor. Some of these guys probably don't remember.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21

I’d say two years, max. Then execute. That guy with multiple felonies that killed six in Wisc should go to front of the line.
Posted By: Stormin_Norman Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
That fact he wasn't hanged in 85 tells me the legal system is a failure.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
Not my place to judge, tough nut to crack.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I say fry his azz today. He might not live long enough to get it done later

+1
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
Should have executed him the day after his last appeal. This horses hit of feeding him all this time ludicrous!
Posted By: reivertom Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
Keep it like it is. There's always a chance he could get better. I think they should just withhold treatment and let things happen.....or hurry up and get the job done.
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
I'd shove him in his chair off a dock for free....
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21

I think you are being a little liberal... How 'bout one year? If you can't prove guilt in one year, they walk. If you can't prove innocence in one year, Buh-Bye. I like the Ron White "Express Lane" concept...

Originally Posted by super T
There is a lot a don't understand about our criminal justice system, but what I do know is the recidivism rate for executed murderers is very low.

I hear the same for executed sex offenders...
Posted By: Dave_Skinner Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
Already in hospice care? This guy should be careful what he asks for. Life in gen-pop seems like a double-edged deal.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
There's an inmate in the Idaho state prison under a death sentence for multiple murders. He's been there since '85. Now he has terminal cancer, is in a wheel chair, and wants his death sentence reduced to life. So which costs less, keeping him on death row (he'll never be executed anyway), or putting him in the general populaton?

DEATH ROW

If the cancer is of a particularly painful type...I'd let nature run its course.
Posted By: ldholton Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
There should be no such thing as a sentence of life in prison he should be a term that is reasonable and let out depending on the situation or be dead dead dead tired of paying for f*** ups 40-50 years in prison kill them dead
Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: Execute him or not? - 12/01/21
I will drive to Idaho and bring both the Single Six and the ammo, do the job of placing one round behind his ear, and drive back home immediately after, no payment needed. Should have happened years ago.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Execute him or not? - 12/02/21

Make that 3 weeks - and you have my complete agreement.
© 24hourcampfire