Home
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/at...tch-confirms/KJQP7CQTINBGJAUMYJVSU4URQU/

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Ready on the right: Back when I was "on the job" we used to refer to these type instances as "street justice".
Saved a lot of money, effort and made a lot of prison guards and nurses safer with this outcome.
Good riddance.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I'm still trying to figure out why the two of them were after him by themselves. Seemed a bit "high risk" and he proved it correct.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Another good criminal!!! - 12/01/21
Another rogue Norwegian bites the dust.
Originally Posted by reivertom
Another rogue Norwegian bites the dust.

He was a little darker than a noregian, might have been a Finn.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Another good criminal!!! - 12/01/21
O was so shocked to see that the perp was of African-American heritage!
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Another good criminal!!! - 12/01/21
A negro? I'm shocked.
Aghast.................even shocked, I am.

Not.

Remember the 13% / 80% rule.

MM
Posted By: Jerseyboy Re: Another good criminal!!! - 12/02/21
A "brass verdict".
And a permanent one - no appeal will be filed!
No pretrial diversion, plea bargain, pardon, parole, or commutation from the graveyard. Just a long term lease on a small piece of real estate unless they get smart and turn him into a crispy critter! His Momma can keep him in a Colt 45 forty ounce can on the mantle piece that way!
Posted By: Petro Re: Another good criminal!!! - 12/02/21
That writing in that article is a great example of authentic hoodrat pidgin.
Had a buddy who was a highway patrol investigator. Knocked on a known meth cook’s door to do a “knock and talk”, pretext to obtain probable cause for a search. Cook did not wish to converse, and fired two rounds from an SKS through the roof. Mr. Trooper found himself moving expeditiously away from the door, acutely aware that all he was carrying was a Kel Tec .32!

Bought a Beretta 92 from a county detective once. He told me he didn’t need it anymore, since he was no longer on patrol. He was switching to a snubbie .38, because he said the department made him carry something.

Amazing sometimes the thought processes and personalities you see in law enforcement. Those investigators likely got complacent after years of no real trouble, and it bit them. They weren’t the first, and won’t be the last.
© 24hourcampfire