Home
So how the hell did # 5 Michigan jump to # 2 ahead of # 3 Alabama, who also won last weekend ??? 😬
The Good News is that ND and the Suckeyes aren’t in it.
They didn't want the National Championship game this weekend.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
So how the hell did # 5 Michigan jump to # 2 ahead of # 3 Alabama, who also won last weekend ??? 😬

Simple, took Alabama 4 OTs to beat a not so good Auburn and Michigan cleaned Ohio St clock.

Alabama will be totally out of the playoff picture after Georgia shall drags them

ND still has a shot at the playoffs

By beating #2 ranked Ohio State
Originally Posted by LongSpurHunter
They didn't want the National Championship game this weekend.

LOL Pretty Much !
Originally Posted by jwp475

Simple, took Alabama 4 OTs to beat a not so good Auburn and Michigan cleaned Ohio St clock.

Alabama will be totally out of the playoff picture after Georgia shall drags them

Don’t bet the house on it Scooter ! 😜

Highly Overrated just like the Suckeyes.

Both had weak Schedules.

Just goes to show how rigged the system is.

They need help though. And they said with Kelly gone, it could influence the decision of the committee. Chances are slim.

Alabama doesn't stand a snowballs chance in the desert
Originally Posted by Cretch

They need help though. And they said with Kelly gone, it could influence the decision of the committee.

They'll get help
The playoff is just a race to see who gets there asses handed to them by Georgia. In my humble opinion.
Originally Posted by Springcove
The playoff is just a race to see who gets there asses handed to them by Georgia. In my humble opinion.

That about sums it up

That about sums it up

Once the Dawgs pummel Alabama the crimson tide are out. That moves ND or Okie St one step closer. Georgia’s defense is unreal. No one left has a chance. Again in my humble opinion.

That about sums it up

Once the Dawgs pummel Alabama the crimson tide are out. That moves ND or Okie St one step closer. Georgia’s defense is unreal. No one left has a chance. Again in my humble opinion.

You summed it up perfectly

Alabama offensive line will be over welmed by the Georgia DL

I'm pretty much with you chl. I do think Georgia will win, narrowly, BUT, I was reading where Alabama is an underdog for only the 6th time in the past 15 years. Think about that one.......BUT 'Bama has covered 5 of the 6, and won 4 of those games outright. Never bet the farm against Bama IMO.
Originally Posted by JGRaider

I'm pretty much with you chl. I do think Georgia will win, narrowly, BUT, I was reading where Alabama is an underdog for only the 6th time in the past 15 years. Think about that one.......BUT 'Bama has covered 5 of the 6, and won 4 of those games outright. Never bet the farm against Bama IMO.

Yep.
Georgia is great, wouldn't bet against Saban.
Alabama’s offensive line is terrible. Worst I have seen. Georgia’s defense is the best they have ever had. Normally I would never bet against Saban but I just don’t see Alabama winning this weekend. We shall see.
Alabama’s offensive line is terrible. Worst I have seen. Georgia’s defense is the best they have ever had. Normally I would never bet against Saban but I just don’t see Alabama winning this weekend. We shall see.

I'm with you Alabama's offensive line is suspect and has been all year. Georgia DL is as tough as I've seen since the great Clemson DL that beat Alabama for the Championship.

No way Alabama wins Saturday
My Ducks got curb stomped by the Utes a couple of weeks ago. They play again tomorrow for the PAC-12 Championship. Vegas favors the Utes by 3. Last game Utah was favored by 7 and won by 30+.

I’m hoping for a more competitive effort. A win would be nice.

P
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
My Ducks got curb stomped by the Utes a couple of weeks ago. They play again tomorrow for the PAC-12 Championship. Vegas favors the Utes by 3. Last game Utah was favored by 7 and won by 30+.

P

They play at 7:00 pm tonight on ABC. Should be a good game. Hope your Ducks Win !

The Big 12 Championship Game with Oklahoma ST vs Baylor game ought to be a shootout. Two really good high scoring Offensive Teams. Neither teams DF is very good. Probably be a high scoring affair.
I am no Ute fan but watching the ass kicking they gave Oregon was glorious…

P

They play at 7:00 pm tonight on ABC. Should be a good game. Hope your Ducks Win !

The Big 12 Championship Game with Oklahoma ST vs Baylor game ought to be a shootout. Two really good high scoring Offensive Teams. Neither teams DF is very good. Probably be a high scoring affair.

You are full of BS Baylor's defense ranked 20th Nationally. That's not too shabby and they have a stout running game

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ncaa/fei/overalldef/2021

I certainly hope you are correct.

Got a BS and Masters in Economics from my beloved Dawg U.
If Auburn had better coaching, they would have been 11-1 and in the picture. The only game they got stomped is Georgia. The rest they were ahead at one point in every game and were miles ahead at halftime in some. Other teams adjusted at half time. Auburn kept doing the same plays and the same defense and got beat the second half.

Originally Posted by Godogs57

I'm not counting my chickens just yet either, would be nice to break that streak. They are not taking anything for granted, a much different team than last time.
Originally Posted by JB in SC

I'm not counting my chickens just yet either, would be nice to break that streak. They are not taking anything for granted, a much different team than last time.

Georgia has the best defense in the country. Alabama’s offensive line is terrible. Georgia has a quarterback that rarely makes mistakes and Alabama’s defense is very suspect. I would rarely ever bet against Saban but this would be the time. We shall all see on Saturday…
Go Irish!

never mind....

P

You are full of BS Baylor's defense ranked 20th Nationally. That's not too shabby and they have a stout running game

LOL. They’ve got an β€œOK” Defense. But highly over-ranked
They only played 3 ranked opponents this year. The highest ranked one being # 8 OU.
They definitely have a good Offense and a good running game, though, especially considering that it’s tough to recruit kids to play for such a small school in the Big 12.
Their star running back is from my old hometown.
I have some friends that know his family. He’s supposedly a great kiddo.
I hope they beat OSU, but I damn sure wouldn’t bet on it.
OSU has the better Offense.

Georgia has the best defense in the country. Alabama’s offensive line is terrible. Georgia has a quarterback that rarely makes mistakes and Alabama’s defense is very suspect. I would rarely ever bet against Saban but this would be the time. We shall all see on Saturday…

Have you seen the Georgia QB's stats or just making it up? IMHO he sucks. Bama has the Coach and QB advantage in this one.
Sounds like every assistant coach and coordinator has decided to stay at ND rather than go with BK.

Kinda says a lot about BK - imo.
GA will beat AL in a reasonably close game, so AL will be out.

That will make the playoff group GA, UM, Cincy & ND.....................Baylor & OSU who are both better than either Cincy or ND will be shut out, sadly.

If the committee has the slightest of all reasons to put ND in, ND will be in. I will be shocked if they are not.

GA will win it all.

MM

Because they kicked #2 Ohio State’s ass and Bama barely beat Auburn in 4 overtimes.

I’m hoping for a. Neither teams DF is very good. Probably be a high scoring affair.

Not so.

You need to read up on Oklahoma state's Defense. Watching the Beldam game highlights and maybe looking at this year's stats might help.

Oklahoma state has one of the highest ranked Defenses in the nation. They held OU's offense to ZERO points in the second half last week. OU's special teams and defense scored the nine points they scored in the second half.

OSU also shut out Texas Tech at home two weeks ago. That had not been done since Nebraska did it 20 plus years ago. And they beat Baylor already this year.

And OSU has gotten better offensively while their Defense also just gets better.

Baylor is probably going to get their asses handed to them tomorrow.
I am an Auburn fan, but I do hope all the underdogs win, to throw havoc in the championship games. I think there should be at least 8 teams in the playoffs and go back to an 10-11 game season. Maybe even have 16 in the playoffs. All the conference champions and then the best other teams.

Going to 8 games makes for one additional game. Going for 16 gives two additional games.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Have you seen the Georgia QB's stats or just making it up? IMHO he sucks. Bama has the Coach and QB advantage in this one.

I have not. Just went by the games I watched and he did a good job. I am no fan of Georgia but they are far better than Alabama this year. IMHO they will defeat the CrimsonTide. Saturday we will all see how good our expert analysis 🧐 is…

I have not. Just went by the games I watched and he did a good job. I am no fan of Georgia but they are far better than Alabama this year. IMHO they will defeat the CrimsonTide. Saturday we will all see how good our expert analysis 🧐 is…

I think they beat Bama but it will be very close, but I can't rule Saban and his track record out.
So how are you LSU fans feeling about your new coach? Just curious.

I heard he acquired a southern accent overnite. He will not last long there.

He has a track record of being an excellent coach everywhere he has been
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
GA will beat AL in a reasonably close game, so AL will be out.

That will make the playoff group GA, UM, Cincy & ND.....................Baylor & OSU who are both better than either Cincy or ND will be shut out, sadly.

If the committee has the slightest of all reasons to put ND in, ND will be in. I will be shocked if they are not.

GA will win it all.

MM

If OSU wins they are definitely in. OSU has the 4th ranked defense in the country

I heard he acquired a southern accent overnite. He will not last long there.

Winning fixes any cultural issues.

Your HO is not consistent with the numbers.

https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/player-stat/qb-rating-ncaa
So much conversation about the SEC championship. It's almost as if the other conferences and their games are insignificant.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
So much conversation about the SEC championship. It's almost as if the other conferences and their games are insignificant.

It is the defacto national championship.
At least baseball has a farm team system and they admit the players are getting paid to work their way up the ladder. The NFL and NBA still promote the myth that college players are "amateurs"!
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
At least baseball has a farm team system and they admit the players are getting paid to work their way up the ladder. The NFL and NBA still promote the myth that college players are "amateurs"!

Umm, no. They are openly being paid from sponsors now. The alabama QB has approx. 1 MIL in sponsorship deals.
Do the sponsors also provide stand-ins to attend classes and take tests? Those pesky academic requirements used to be sidestepped by bribing professors to give passing grades, or inventing special courses like "Outdoor Masturbation"! Very few college players managed to graduate once they ran out of eligibility.

One of your more astute observations

P

They only played 3 ranked opponents this year. The highest ranked one being # 8 OU.
They definitely have a good Offense and a good running game, though, especially considering that it’s tough to recruit kids to play for such a small school in the Big 12.

You must be clueless if you think UGA defense is over rated. It took Alabama 4 OTs to beat Auburn and Auburn had to play their number 2 QB the entire game

UGA beat Auburn 37-10 with their first string QB

Instead of worrying about ranked teams look at the top NFL talent across the DL for UGA

P

You must be clueless if you think UGA defense is over rated. It took Alabama 4 OTs to beat Auburn and Auburn had to play their number 2 QB the entire game

Instead of worrying about ranked teams look at the top NFL talent across the DL for UGA

Once again, your reading comprehension sucks, Scooter.
I was talking about Baylor’s Defense. As were you. And theirs and OSU as in OK St’s Offenses.

As for Bama vs UGA, we shall see. UGA definitely has a better QB and OF Line. Bama’s got a much better Coach.
Like I said before, I never count The Tide And Saban Out until the Fat Lady Sings. 😜
The Utes have jumped on the Ducks tonight and lead 14-0 in Q1.
Originally Posted by jk16

I’m hoping for a. Neither teams DF is very good. Probably be a high scoring affair.

Not so.

You need to read up on Oklahoma state's Defense. Watching the Beldam game highlights and maybe looking at this year's stats might help.

Oklahoma state has one of the highest ranked Defenses in the nation. They held OU's offense to ZERO points in the second half last week. OU's special teams and defense scored the nine points they scored in the second half.

OSU also shut out Texas Tech at home two weeks ago. That had not been done since Nebraska did it 20 plus years ago. And they beat Baylor already this year.

And OSU has gotten better offensively while their Defense also just gets better.

Baylor is probably going to get their asses handed to them tomorrow.

I watched the OU vs OSU game. Still wasn’t impressed with OSU’s DF.
And I also watched the OSU vs T-Tech game. Texas Tech sucks this year. As did their now fired Coach.
I actually like OSU. Can’t stand OU though.
And all of my family went to Texas Tech, except for me.
I actually pull for them 99% of the time, unless of course, they’re playing my Aggies.
It was always fun to call my like brother and harass the schitt out of him when TAMU beat Tech.
I’ve set with him in Jones Stadium in Lubbock on Tech’s side and watched a ton of games there.
Unfortunately Tech hasn’t been very good since Kliff Kingsbury and Patrick Mahomes left Lubbock.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Yep. Not looking good for the Ducks. I was hoping they’d trounce the Utes. 😬

I really liked the Utes in My Cousin Vinny.

P

Nice was just seen running from the stadium grin
Wide Left ! Ducks miss a 44 yard FG.

I really liked the Utes in My Cousin Vinny.

LOL. One of the funniest movies of all time !
Oregon can score in a hurry, but they gonna need to get a few offensive yards and a third down conversion.

P

I was talking about Baylor’s Defense. As were you. And theirs and OSU as in OK St’s Offenses.

As for Bama vs UGA, we shall see. UGA definitely has a better QB and OF Line. Bama’s got a much better Coach.
Like I said before, I never count The Tide And Saban Out until the Fat Lady Sings. 😜

Scooter I addressed Baylors defense and where it is ranked but you glazed right over that. So later I talked about OSU defense. You are an idiot Supreme dick head Scooter

P

Ga has a better QB?? That's not even close; Young is FAR better with less surrounding talent. Arguably the best QB in the country; and if Bama were to win, the Heisman is his.Bennet's solid and effective; but he has not had to carry the team

P

Scooter I addressed Baylors defense and where it is ranked but you glazed right over that. So later I talked about OSU defense. You are an idiot Supreme dick head Scooter

LOL. Whatever Scooter.
Are you ELKTURDBURGLAR’s sock puppet ???
Your reasoning and β€œlogic” are right on par with his.
Originally Posted by Cruiser1

P

Ga has a better QB?? That's not even close; Young is FAR better with less surrounding talent. Arguably the best QB in the country; and if Bama were to win, the Heisman is his.Bennet's solid and effective; but he has not had to carry the team

Young just seems like he’s dumber than a bag of rocks to me.
And doesn’t have the confidence of UGA’s QB.
He’s definitely no Mack Jones. His backup must really suck.
If I had been Saban, I would have benched him in the TAMU and The Auburn game.

P

LOL. Whatever Scooter.
Are you ELKTURDBURGLAR’s sock puppet ???
Your reasoning and β€œlogic” are right on par with his.

Your dickheaded retardedness is holding true to form Scooter

P

You are lonely in that assessment of Young; he won the Auburn game.
Whatever
Alabama gets hurt tomorrow.
WTH happened to the Ducks?

P

Young is a very good quarterback and if he had an offensive line he would be even better. What he has been able to accomplish this year running for his life has been pretty remarkable. He however will be on his ass a lot tomorrow.

Side note Oregon is getting there asses handed to them.

That’s right.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Alabama gets hurt tomorrow.

Hater !!! 😜
They just had a Commercial for the National Championship Game on ABC.
Showed all the teams in the playoff.

They had one quote by one Coach

Saban. β€œWhen it comes to this point in the season, it’s not about what you’ve done. It’s how you Finish”

Oregon is playing to go to the Rose Bowl. Utah is playing to be the PAC12 Champions
You won’t get rich betting against Saban that’s for sure.
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

Oregon is playing to go to the Rose Bowl. Utah is playing to be the PAC12 Champions

Winner gets the Rose Bowl.

My Ducks are still on the bus to the game, evidently.
Ducks finally on the Scoreboard with a FG.
Utes lead 23 was to 3.

Not much of a game.

Damnit Ben ! Kill that fuggin bug !!! 😬
The ducks just look terrible.
Bama will hear the banjos if you catch my drift. My only hope is that ND gets in so they can be jail sexed by Michigan like OSU was.

GA wins it all.

Piss on the Irish

Go Blue
The ducks just look terrible.

Yep. Kinda feel sorry for them.
Originally Posted by Three30Eight
Bama will hear the banjos if you catch my drift. My only hope is that ND gets in so they can be jail sexed by Michigan like OSU was.

GA wins it all.

Piss on the Irish

Go Blue

LOL. I’ll have to pull for Michigan again should that happen.
Love to see any team beat ND or the Suckeyes.

GA wins it all.

Piss on the Irish

Go Blue

Go Blue.

Bug? What bug?

[Linked Image from thumbs.gfycat.com]
Local UTSA wrapped a pretty good season tonight. Big, here.
Utes Baby! wooooooo!

Bug? What bug?

[Linked Image from thumbs.gfycat.com]

LOL
Hope tomorrow’s games are much better !
Ducks look like crap because they just played men.
This guy wins the award for best name of the game last night.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/4608868/tennessee-pututau
Originally Posted by 303savage

I feel this way 100%, it ain’t like Bama’s bringing in chumps.
Originally Posted by Sharecropper
Originally Posted by 303savage

I feel this way 100%, it ain’t like Bama’s bringing in chumps.

UGA isn't bringing in chumps either

Watching it happen two times is even better!!!!!
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

GA wins it all.

Piss on the Irish

Go Blue

Go Blue.

Go Blue again . . .
Originally Posted by LowerRiver

Watching it happen two times is even better!!!!!

It really was! Oregon had no energy and just looked terrible. Good chance they may lose there head coach as well.
Originally Posted by tpcollins

GA wins it all.

Piss on the Irish

Go Blue

Go Blue.

Go Blue again . . .

Sorry to burst your bubble guys but Iowa is going to win.

Wow, I can’t believe I typed that with a straight face. Dave
Originally Posted by ackleydave
Originally Posted by tpcollins

GA wins it all.

Piss on the Irish

Go Blue

Go Blue.

Go Blue again . . .

Sorry to burst your bubble guys but Iowa is going to win.

Wow, I can’t believe I typed that with a straight face. Dave

😳😳😳
Originally Posted by Shag
Utes Baby! wooooooo!

My BIL drove from SLC to Vegas for the game, said it was well worth it in spite of a couple horrible traffic jams getting there !!!!!!!!!! I-15 is getting worse every year
On a side note, Brian Kelley now has a southern accent. No schitt. Wonder if he can make a roux?

Southern fried Kelley

Go Blue!
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
On a side note, Brian Kelley now has a southern accent. No schitt. Wonder if he can make a roux?

Southern fried Kelley

Go Blue!

. . A roux is easy

Baylor looking strong early

P

Baylor's defense looking strong so far

P

Tell us again about Baylors defense being suspect. Clueless idiot you are.

P

LOL. Cyber Stalk much there Scooter ??? Anther play out of the ElkTurdBurglar catalogue! You two need to get a room.

Baylor looks very good so far. Especially the running back from my old hometown. And I for one sure hope your right. Hope they win. But the game ain’t over yet. 😜

P

LOL. Cyber Stalk much there Scooter ??? Anther play out of the ElkTurdBurglar catalogue! You two need to get a room.

Baylor looks very good so far. Especially the running back from my old hometown. And I for one sure hope your right. Hope they win. But the game ain’t over yet. 😜

No the game is a long way from over Scooter
You're still an idiot have a nice day Scooter
LOL You too Little Man !
LOL You too Little Man !

Nothing more clever than that LMAO. idiot

Baylor going for it on 4th down at their own 37 was not a good idea and may bite them in the rear
It bit them as OSU scored 8 point game
Baylor better tighten up that outstanding DF.

You are an idiot. Baylors defense isn't the problem

Going for it deep in their own territory on 4th down was just dumb

LOL. Lighten Up Francis. You gonna cry if OSU wins ?

Looks like OSU just found their DF.
I heard something I consider startling with regards to Alabama vs Georgia. These two rosters will have 140 4/5 star recruits between them. 'Bama has something like 73, Georgia 67, which is absolutely amazing considering these are 80 man rosters. So you wanna win a national championship? Better know how to recruit.
Baylor’s DF seems to be pretty good. At holding.

Scooter you are full of BS. Idiot I have no dog in this fight.
Baylor’s DF seems to be pretty good. At holding.

Pretty good at interceptions that's number 4

Keep trying Idiot.

Could’ve fooled me. You sure seem emotionally invested.
Ought oh. Wide Left. Another missed scoring opportunity by Baylor. Still a 1 score game. 14:07 left on the game clock.

Just enjoy pointing out your stupidity. You made the post that Baylor's defense was suspect, it is Baylor's defense that is keeping them in the game.

Fumble. OSU Ball.
Originally Posted by boatanchor
Utes Baby! wooooooo!

My BIL drove from SLC to Vegas for the game, said it was well worth it in spite of a couple horrible traffic jams getting there !!!!!!!!!! I-15 is getting worse every year

Very cool! Glad he was there to represent! Pasadena is gonna see a Ute invasion!”

MUSS
Great goal line stand by the Bears. 5 point game now.

Just enjoy pointing out your stupidity. You made the post that Baylor's defense was suspect, it is Baylor's defense that is keeping them in the game.

LOL
Your doing a fine job of showing your ass. Way to go Scooter!
These two teams suck.

LOL
Your doing a fine job of showing your ass. Way to go Scooter!

Scooter you're doing a fine job of being an idiot. At least you are good at something
LOL. Your doing a great job of replacing ElkTurdBurglar for my favorite Cyber Stalker. Gotta be a major case of Red Ass
Butt Hurt Much ???
If OSU wins this, Aranda gave it away.
1st and goal for OSU.
One play to go !
Fourth and the game.
So close. But no cigar for OSU.
Great game and great win for Baylor!
Bring on Georgia vs Alabama. 30 minutes to Kickoff on CBS.
Dumb play calling by OK State cost the the game.

Hey diddle diddle straight up the middle.
Nope.
Wow what a great finish to the Baylor/OSU game. Although somewhat sloppy at times it was a lot of fun to watch. I'm always amazed at what a cool, calm, collected, and class act of a guy Dave Aranda is.
New Notre Dame Head coach may coach his first game in CFP?
Wow what a great finish to the Baylor/OSU game. Although somewhat sloppy at times it was a lot of fun to watch. I'm always amazed at what a cool, calm, collected, and class act of a guy Dave Aranda is.

Yep. Heck of a Coach!!!
Originally Posted by SU35
Dumb play calling by OK State cost the the game.

Hey diddle diddle straight up the middle.
Nope.

Yep. They damn sure had an opportunity to win that game.
Can’t understand why they didn’t just run their QB around the end. Baylor DF wasn’t gonna let them run up the middle.

And you’d think they’d have at least one β€œtrick play” in their playbook for that situation.
New Notre Dame Head coach may coach his first game in CFP?

Yep. Bet on it.

You just New they were gonna sneak ND in there somehow. πŸ€ͺ
ROLL TIDE !!
LOL. Your doing a great job of replacing ElkTurdBurglar for my favorite Cyber Stalker. Gotta be a major case of Red Ass
Butt Hurt Much ???

You post the same stupid BS over and over. Idiot
ROLL TIDE !!

It’s on. Georgia started the game with a 15 yard run with a 15 yard penalty tacked on for a late hit out of bounds by Bama.
Butt Hurt Much ???

LOL. Pot meet Kettle. And evidently you always have to get the last word in, too. 😜
Two takeaways after a tough defeat: 1. If you spot a team 21 points, you'll have a hard time catching them. 2. If you can't punch it in from inside the one hardline, you will have a hard time securing a victory.

Congrats to the Baylor Bears, 2021 Big 12 Conference Champs.
Georgia Punt. Alabama ball.
Two takeaways after a tough defeat: 1. If you spot a team 21 points, you'll have a hard time catching them. 2. If you can't punch it in from inside the one hardline, you will have a hard time securing a victory.

Congrats to the Baylor Bears, 2021 Big 12 Conference Champs.

Yep. The 4 or 5 interceptions didn’t help any either.
Tide DF makes a stand. Georgia draws first blood with a 38 yard FG.
Butt Hurt Much ???

LOL. Pot meet Kettle. And evidently you always have to get the last word in, too. 😜

You are the poster child for always going for the last word idiot

Cincinnati better find a defense or their Cinderella season is going to end abruptly
Alabama should have a pick 6 touchdown. That may comeback to haunt them
TD Georgia. Who the Fuqk would pick 0 for your Football Jersey number ??? πŸ€ͺ
Butt Hurt Much ???

LOL.
Thanks for proving my point there Scooter. Knew you couldn’t resist. 😜
TD Alabama!!!
That dude that scored for 'Bama is stupid fast.
40 yard pass completion by Alabama and then a 23 yard run.

It appears the blowout that many predicted ain’t happening.
So far anyways. 😬
Great play there. Crap.
So Baylor won by what, 4 or 5 inches.
Butt Hurt Much ???

LOL.
Thanks for proving my point there Scooter. Knew you couldn’t resist. 😜

Sane BS post time after time. Idiot
Damn. Alabama looks well like Alabama… There quarterback is playing great so far.
TD Alabama!!! They lead 14 to 10.

Wonder when the β€œlegendary” Georgia DF is gonna Show up.

So far anyways. 😬

This is not going to end well for Kirby Dumb.

So far anyways. 😬

You watching this dumbass QB now?? Early; but he is showing out
So Baylor won by what, 4 or 5 inches.

No doubt Doc. And from OSU’s piss poor play calling. 😜
Phuuck Alabama. That is all.
Be nice to see Houston beat Cincinnati.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

LOL. Tell us how ya really feel. 😜

At least my Aggies handed them their only loss this year. 😬
GA Big Boy 99 is gassed in the first half

The scandal will surface when Satan retires, but they are dirty AF.

Just like the pedo lions and Joe pa
GA Big Boy 99 is gassed in the first half

They said he can only play for 2 plays in a row.
Looks like Alabama found them a DF too.
Alabama is playing very well and Georgia is getting flustered.
Where are all those who were predicting the death of 'Bama & a Joe-ga blow-out?

Joe-ga might still win, for sure, but 'Bama ain't be ded yet.

MM

Most of them are. At least they weren’t Child Molesters like Penn St. 😜
TD Alabama!!! They lead 14 to 10.

Wonder when the β€œlegendary” Georgia DF is gonna Show up.

Maybe tomorrow. I think Nick out smarted them today.

MM

Yep. Ole Saban ALWAYS has a game plan.
Great pass while falling.
Brice Young finally playing some football. Hope he stays interception free.
Great pass while falling.

Great pitch out when he was about to be sacked, earlier, too.

Most of them are. At least they weren’t Child Molesters like Penn St. 😜

That you know of....

MM

Yep. Ole Saban ALWAYS has a FEW game plans.
wink
Good game so far.

I hope he breaks a leg....literally. F bama.
Like I said before, Georgia may win, but Never Ever count Saban out until the Fat Lady sings.

A bad sprain would be nice.
How does GA who recruited at least 3 5 star QB's recently go to a championship game with a walk on QB?
FG Tide. They lead 17 to 10. 3:28 left in the 1st half.

If Georgia don't put some pressure on the QB it is going to get ugly for them

So far anyways. 😬

As we discussed a couple of days ago, I ain't surprised. Bama's O-line must have seen the light!
Like I said before, Georgia may win, but Never Ever count Saban out until the Fat Lady sings.

A double ace told me to never bet against him.
Apparently the officials also picked Georgia…

Just kidding

You need to get a grip Handy. Everyone can see the jealousy on your shoulder just like the little man you are proving yourself to be.
So be handy and get me another beer.
You obviously didn’t play ball, players don’t feel that way. Be respectful or go away.
And no I’m not a Bama fan, my team was average at best.
3 Dumbass penalty’s in a row by the Tide.

Got Georgia close enough to score another TD.
Tied up a 17 all.
How does GA who recruited at least 3 5 star QB's recently go to a championship game with a walk on QB?

Everybody makes mistakes....................I thought I was wrong once, turned out to be a mistake.

MM
Apparently the officials also picked Georgia…

Just kidding

LOL. The Tide killed them selfs there.
Big boy football.........no telling how many NFL guys are on the field.
That long pass was pass interference on Georgia and not called.
Big boy football.........no telling how many NFL guys are on the field.

No doubt JG.

Alabama lucked out on that fumble.

Tide player down.
Bama has hung 375 yds already on Georgia's D.
That long pass was pass interference on Georgia and not called.

Yep.
When did they move the National Championship game to the first week of December?
1st down from the 11 yard line. 30 seconds to go.

That right there is amazing for a defense that controlled everything this year. Long way to go but my hats off to the tide and Saban.
TD ALABAMA!!!
Regardless you you like/dislike, GA/AL is a great game.
Unreal

That right there is amazing for a defense that controlled everything this year. Long way to go but my hats off to the tide and Saban.

Yep. Like I said, Saban’s Always got a Game Plan.
Regardless you you like/dislike, GA/AL is a great game.

No doubt. At least it’s not a blowout. So far. 😬
Tide up 24 to 17 at the Half. Good game so far.
ROLL TIDE!! Great Half
Bryce Young is playing great and the fact Alabama’s offensive lines showed up is troubling for the Dawgs.

Great game so far.
Jamie Erdahl doing the Dr Pepper Challenge is kinda HOT !
Bryce Young is playing great and the fact Alabama’s offensive lines showed up is troubling for the Dawgs.

Great game so far.

Dawgs have no answer
GA had better get some coverages fixed at half or this is not going to end well for them.

Great game so far.

Dawgs have no answer

The defense is not even close to living up to expectations. I still enjoyed watching them this season, it was a lot of fun.

That about sums it up

😳πŸ€ͺ🀠 LMAO.

That about sums it up

😳πŸ€ͺ🀠 LMAO.

I am man enough to admit so far I was wrong. Very wrong πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈβ€¦

Most can’t do thatβ€¦πŸ˜œ

That about sums it up

😳πŸ€ͺ🀠 LMAO.

I am man enough to admit so far I was wrong. Very wrong πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈβ€¦

Most can’t do thatβ€¦πŸ˜œ

Yep. Agreed Springcove. Some here can’t.
Question. If Alabama wins who is out of the playoffs?
Freaking 5 yds a carry is good eno..

TD
Touchdown Alabama
Ought Oh. TD ALABAMA!!!

Hopefully ND. 😜

Great game so far.

IMO he's likely won the Heisman with his performance today.
Bryce young is pretty good at football??

Hopefully ND. 😜

That’s not funny🀬

LOL. Might be slightly premature Doc.

But I do believe the Fat Lady is warming up.

Hopefully ND. 😜

That’s not funny🀬

LOL. I couldn’t resist. 😬
GA had better get some coverages fixed at half or this is not going to end well for them.

OSU,
If that stands for Okie State, y’all are so close to breaking through. Much admiration of how your program has turned into a legitimate threat year in yearout.
Tough game today but y’all are very talented, especially on defense.
And of course, a pass interference call. I’m SHOCKED.
And Another give me Flag. Fuqking Refs. 😑
I guess the Refs are gonna score for Georgia in this series. πŸ€ͺ
Cincinnati came out after halftime like they have something to prove.
Ruh Roh…
4th down and half a yard and 3 or 4 Bamas were lined up in the neutral Z.
Interception Alabama!
And of course, a pass interference call. I’m SHOCKED.

Sometimes they do that for holding a recievers hand down. They call it PI. wink
And Finally the Refs call a real penalty on Georgia.
Cincinnati came out after halftime like they have something to prove.

What’s the score Paul ???
35-13 Cincinnati
No 2. Georgia aint cheaters. wink

Ga is number #1 and has been ; maybe you should find a thread about which you have a clue; OH, nevermind
35-13 Cincinnati

Thanks.
Alabama. The REAL Defense.

They lead 31 to 17 with a quarter to go.
Unreal DL and Pass Defense.
Well, that went south in a hurry.

38-17
The fat lady just started singing
37-17 Alabama, at least with 12 mins to go. Exactly why I don’t bet on college games!
The fat lady just started singing

Yep. Definitely.
That double ace wasn’t just a good golfer!
Sorry , GA; you can't handle it
Roll Tide Roll

I hope Georgia stays in top 4 so they can play Michigan, I’m not sold on them yet although they are vastly improved.
Then we may get another all SEC Title match.

SEC SEC SEC.........damn we’re good
Hey Kirby; who's your Daddy!!
🐘🐘🐘
Hey Kirby; who's your Daddy!!

He’s just not that β€œsmart” 😜
I hope I don’t have to eat my words.

I love the Freshman tightend for Georgia, he’s special good.
Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Utah shot down the Oregon Ducks, and Utah State conquered the San Diego Aztecs, both by multiple score wins. That's the Pac and Mountain West titles. Utah is going to the Rose Bowl.

Sharecropper, when you say "damn we're good" please remind me of which position you play to claim that "we" BS.

Ga is number #1 and has been ; maybe you should find a thread about which you have a clue; OH, nevermind

Probably #5 now.
I didn't think Bama had it in them. Great game plan so far
I’m only a fan Rocky, have y’all even had anyone invited to the dance?
Or were they cleverly disguised as a woman?

Hating isn’t going to get you there faster, it’s takes talent. Lots of it, and neither of your Conferences has it do they?

SEC, SEC, SEC ............It just means more
Originally Posted by KFWA
I didn't think Bama had it in them. Great game plan so far

I would never bet against Nick.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Utah shot down the Oregon Ducks, and Utah State conquered the San Diego Aztecs, both by multiple score wins. That's the Pac and Mountain West titles. Utah is going to the Rose Bowl.

Sharecropper, when you say "damn we're good" please remind me of which position you play to claim that "we" BS.

Please remind us which space mission as an astronaut you were on? You post so much about that crap you'd think you were Buzz freaking Aldrin or something. What a dumbasss statement.

I didn't think Bama had it in them.

So did a few others.

Guess that’s why they still play the games. 🀠
There's got to be quite a few guys around here who are very glad they're not bettin' men about now.
Dayom. Georgia was good until today.

Young gonna get him some white chicks too nite.
But..... But..... when’s that Highly Rated Georgia DF gonna Show Up???
I think the game changed when Georgia was 3 and 9, and went for a 30 yard end zone pass instead of trying to get the first down where they had to go for it on 4th down. Bad game management. This was late in the 3rd quarter
There's got to be quite a few guys around here who are very glad they're not bettin' men about now.

I never bet on AAs. wink

Remember the division leading Cowboys vs dregs of the division Broncos score a few weeks ago? whistle
Darn, he shoulda hit him in the chest with that pass. smirk
I think the game changed when Georgia was 3 and 9, and went for a 30 yard end zone pass instead of trying to get the first down where they had to go for it on 4th down. Bad game management. This was late in the 3rd quarter

Uhhh, no offense, but 'Bama was gut punching Georgia from the get go. Clearly a Bama beat down all night IMO.
Congratulations Alabama. Man was I wrong.I will never doubt Saban/Alabama again.
yea no doubt, but it was still bad game management

That Bowers tight end is just a freshmen. He's gonna be the next Gronk
It appears that Jackson Handy will have to watch a family member be violated by Bryce Young again. Prayers sent.
Congratulations Alabama. Man was I wrong.I will never doubt Saban/Alabama again.

Not many saw this coming I'll admit. I thought it would be close, but Georgia winning. Boy was I wrong too.
But..... But..... when’s that Highly Rated Georgia DF gonna Show Up???

Nex yr bro, nex yr.
yea no doubt, but it was still bad game management

That Bowers tight end is just a freshmen. He's gonna be the next Gronk

Yes sir!
Joe-Ja will get another shot at 'Bama in the 1st round of the playoffs. Might be a different outcome, who knows.

'Bama vs Joe-Ja
UM vs Cincinnati

'Bama vs UM for the title = 'Bama National Champs again.

MM

ROLL TIDE!!
Always puzzled by the hatred folks have with success JG.
Satan and Alabama always win, that's why they buy the best players

Good for the poor folk in Alabama. Not other reason to be happy in such a shicethole
What is the next game tonight?

What network?

Alabama sure fixed their o line and the D played better as well.
Big 10 i guess.
When people use that "we" stuff it means they are trying to claim some tiny bit of credit or prestige for themselves. But because some team won while the poster merely watched his TV kind of puts the lie to that membership claim, does it not? Their "we"is undeserved.

JG, I was a NASA Shuttle team member at Kennedy. I can legitimately use the term "we" when it comes to spaceflight talk.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
What is the next game tonight?

What network?

Alabama sure fixed their o line and the D played better as well.

Pitt vs Wake Forest on ABC

Good for the poor folk in Alabama. Not other reason to be happy in such a shicethole

You don 't think GA pays players?

I thought it would be a closer game with Alabama prevailing. Better HC and QB will almost always win. Georgia is a one trick pony on Offense, their defense showed me nothing. Their HC will never beat Saban.

Apparently they don't pay enough

And they don't have the allure of the sour faced geriatric....known as Satan.

[bleep] Nicky Satan and his hillbillies
When people use that "we" stuff it means they are trying to claim some tiny bit of credit or prestige for themselves. But because some team won while the poster merely watched his TV kind of puts the lie to that membership claim, does it not? Their "we"is undeserved.

JG, I was a NASA Shuttle team member at Kennedy. I can legitimately use the term "we" when it comes to spaceflight talk.

So you actually flew on a shuttle mission ???

Apparently they don't pay enough

And they don't have the allure of the sour faced geriatric....known as Satan.

[bleep] Nicky Satan and his hillbillies

They have a farce for a coaching staff as well and a schist football program which has been irrelevant for decades.

When you care enough to only send the very best................................

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

MM

MM

Scores from last years game and this year are identical. 2 Azz whooping in a row.
Rocky don’t go away mad, just go away.

Anyone who doesn’t understand the β€œwe” on their own never will.

And if this helps you understand, if Northwest Junior College from Podunk Mississippi was playing any team in your neck of the woods in tiddlywinks I hope β€œwe” stomped your ass 2000 to 1. Does that help?
The last time Georgia scored it looked like Alabama was running Dallas Cowboy's prevent defense.
pretty cool - Iowa and Michigan bands on the field together playing the national anthem.

Well that explains that I guess. Still wonder why anyone with half a brain cell gives a crap what someone else is doing, especially in this case.

MM

Northern and Southern Alabama has some bright spots. The middle of the state, not so much.
pretty cool - Iowa and Michigan bands on the field together playing the national anthem.

Saw that....I like it!
Never been able to find even one, single bright spot in Ohio.......................just sayin'.

MM
We aren't hillbillies.

Us we our are correct references in speaking of the Sec. You math geniuses count the number of national champions in football from 1992 to present. Next question is who wants some? It ain't bragging if you can back it up. Not one single program anywhere in the country schedules Sec on a regular basis. Why not? Count the rings on Saban's hands (yes plural meaning both hands.)
Never been able to find even one, single bright spot in Ohio.......................just sayin'.

MM

not much to be excited about in Ohio. I moved here to be close to Kentucky.
Shoulda just made the right move & made it to either KY or TN...................both are miles away better than OHigh-O.

Everyone has their cross to bear.

LOL

MM
Shoulda just made the right move & made it to either KY or TN...................both are miles away better than OHigh-O.

Everyone has their cross to bear.

LOL

MM

left Tennessee for Bama, Left Bama for Kentucky. Ohio paid better
Originally Posted by Daverageguy
We aren't hillbillies.

Us we our are correct references in speaking of the Sec. You math geniuses count the number of national champions in football from 1992 to present. Next question is who wants some? It ain't bragging if you can back it up. Not one single program anywhere in the country schedules Sec on a regular basis. Why not? Count the rings on Saban's hands (yes plural meaning both hands.)

They don't pay the same?

Just wait, when Satan leaves the scandal will hit the papers. You'll be back here crying about how nobody knew and the kids wanted it in the showers just like Paterno lol

College football at the Division 1 level is disgusting. I hope they all burn.

Anything east of I35 is gross. Especially the south. LA, Ms, AL, GA.......total crap holes.
That's 'cause it costs more to be there............................

Roll Tide !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MM
To speak ill of our state means you either haven’t been here or are a Biden-voting liberal. Alabama is a beautiful place full of conservative people, most of whom affirm the values that made this nation great.

Alabama had Bear Bryant. Now Nick Saban. Odd how great a small state’s university’s team can be.

Something must be impressive about the Tide. The NFL is littered with Bama players. And, folks hate us so bitterly they want anyone saying β€œRoll Tide” executed and buried in a mass grave.

Only one thing to say to that:

ROLL TIDE!!!
Ohio can shampoo my crotch
Originally Posted by DugE
To speak ill of our state means you either haven’t been here or are a Biden-voting liberal. Alabama is a beautiful place full of conservative people, most of whom affirm the values that made this nation great.

Alabama had Bear Bryant. Now Nick Saban. Odd how great a small state’s university’s team can be.

Something must be impressive about the Tide. The NFL is littered with Bama players. And, folks hate us so bitterly they want anyone saying β€œRoll Tide” executed and buried in a mass grave.

ROLL TIDE!!!

Hmmmm you were probably quite in the Shula days lol

The level of shciettyness of a place can usually be determined by their sports. If it's an awful craphole, people will dedicate themselves to sports as it's the only way out of the crap hole.

.congrats losers in alabackwoods. You win at being the dirtiest craphole in the US of A.

ROLL TIDE!!!

Gadsden, Guntersville areas are quite nice. The beaches are nice. I'm not talking bad about the state at all. Just not much to write home about in the middle of the state.

and the kids now say RMFT
Iowa driving on UM early......................oooooooooooooooohhh how I would just LOVE to see Iowa beat UM.

Few teams or universities that I have more disdain for than the liberal cesspool that is the UofM.

If Iowa could win 100-0, it wouldn't be enough humiliation.

But reality will probably set in soon, just wishful thinking.

MM

Gadsden, Guntersville areas are quite nice. The beaches are nice. I'm not talking bad about the state at all. Just not much to write home about in the middle of the state.

I can't remember much being in the middle of Ohio..................or the N, S E, or W either for that matter. Blah, just plain Blah.

MM

I can't remember much being in the middle of Ohio..................or the N, S E, or W either for that matter. Blah, just plain Blah.

MM

yea it sucks. no argument from me. Its a state where people work, but in their time off they leave and go as far away as they can.

it would be crazy the year Harbaugh finally beats Ohio St he can't be Iowa to get to the CFP
Roll Tide

Never knew why such a dirty shciethole was so proud of detergent they never used lol.

Should be "ROLL KOOLAID" lol
Roll Diabetes!

Lol

Maybe want to reconsider this assessment?
"Young just seems like he’s dumber than a bag of rocks to me.
And doesn’t have the confidence of UGA’s QB. "
Roll Tide

Never knew why such a dirty shciethole was so proud of detergent they never used lol.

Ease up, man...................you're going to stroke out, Dood.

MM
Go Blue!!!
Congrats to Bama. Smart can’t get over that hump. Hope he figures it out, soon.

Fugk Ohio. What a methy schit hole. Some good deer hunting though!
Roll Tide

MM

Over retards in a schiethole state? I think not.

Roll kool-aid!

Roll diabetes!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...-bottom-5-for-education-study-shows/amp/

Good for Bama, they did better than some of the other scheitty states in the dirty south.....but not many.....

Roll grape drink!
Roll Tide

MM

Roll kool-aid!

Roll diabetes!

you and Hunter are weird fuggers; get well; or not
RTR!

Yes, Bama is a horrible place, stay away………
Roll Tide

MM

Roll kool-aid!

Roll diabetes!

you and Hunter are weird fuggers; get well; or not

Roll obesity!
Iowa driving on UM early......................oooooooooooooooohhh how I would just LOVE to see Iowa beat UM.

Few teams or universities that I have more disdain for than the liberal cesspool that is the UofM.

If Iowa could win 100-0, it wouldn't be enough humiliation.

But reality will probably set in soon, just wishful thinking.

MM

Touchdown Meeeeechigan
camera pans the Iowa fans. They look dejected already
Reality is here.................

Sadly.

MM
This Pitt Wake game is trending to be a high scoring game.
Only tards could be proud of mud.....just sayin.

Roll mud!

I mean at least the other tards have two mascots, none of which are mud (war eagle, tiger).

Almost sad, man.

Roll mud!

I mean at least the other tards have two mascots, none of which are mud (war eagle, tiger).

Almost sad, man.

Grow up and GTFO sore loser.
Hey Handy, did your momma drop you on your head when she looked at you the first time?
Might explain your anger/jealousy of our beautiful land we call Dixie.

Roll mud!

Almost sad, man.

Grow up and GTFO sore loser.

Roll mud!

Roll low graduation rates!

Roll kool-aid!

Roll obesity!

Lol

Roll mud!

Almost sad, man.

The only thing worse than a Bama fan is someone who's both a Bama fan and a Steelers fan.
Hey Handy, did your momma drop you on your head when she looked at you the first time?

Jealousy of the dirty south? Lol.

Nobody is Jealous of anything east of I35 and South of Tennessee.

It's a crap hole void of anything worth a phuuck.
Originally Posted by kingston

Roll mud!

Almost sad, man.

The only thing worse than a Bama fan is someone who's both a Bama fan and a Steelers fan.

That sounds like a rare yet retarded breed..... terrifying
I’m jealous of your vocabulary, learn that in a Mexican jail?
I’m jealous of your vocabulary, learn that in a Mexican jail?

Si.

Still better than the mud state...

Roll wet dirt!
Don't feed the troll.......................

MM

ROLL TIDE!!!

I hope one of your buddies get you a β€œroll tide” hoodie for Xmas & sign it from your wife.

The level of shciettyness of a place can usually be determined by their sports. If it's an awful craphole, people will dedicate themselves to sports as it's the only way out of the crap hole.

.congrats losers in alabackwoods. You win at being the dirtiest craphole in the US of A.

I hope one of your buddies get you a β€œroll tide” hoodie for Xmas & sign it from your wife.
The rat poison the Jackson-isn’t-Handy gives is YUMMY!!!

ROLLETH!!!
In other news…GO BLUE!!!
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

ROLL TIDE!!!

I don't know anyone that phuucking stupid

Roll wet dirt!
The rat poison the Jackson-isn’t-Handy gives is YUMMY!!!

ROLLETH!!!

Roll mud!
Nick Saban must have run over Handy's dog

Maybe want to reconsider this assessment?
"Young just seems like he’s dumber than a bag of rocks to me.
And doesn’t have the confidence of UGA’s QB. "

No doubt. The young man finally impressed me tonight.

Even nick Satan doesn't like the poor Bama fans lol

Roll wet dirt!

He pays them to best the best they can be, grades be damned....be happy bama'ns
Nick Saban must have run over Handy's dog

LOL. Keeps telling us about some β€œbig scandal” but nothing about it. I’m still waiting to hear what it’s all about.
Ok Jackson which team/conference do you support? You do know Texas is moving to the Sec. Nuevo Leon sounds like a lovely spot to get good Mexican food and diarrhea. Count the rings drink the haterade "When Saban leaves" Is that really your best? Have we emasculated you so many times that you pray for retirement? No need to whine call the athletic department sign the contract and take your beating like a man. Repeat for 5 years and good luck on your new coaching search. Death Taxes Alabama football success. Count on it.

Hey Scooter, tell us all how that Crow Pie tastes ?
Ok Jackson which team/conference do you support? You do know Texas is moving to the Sec. Nuevo Leon sounds like a lovely spot to get good Mexican food and diarrhea. Count the rings drink the haterade "When Saban leaves" Is that really your best? Have we emasculated you so many times that you pray for retirement? No need to whine call the athletic department sign the contract and take your beating like a man. Repeat for 5 years and good luck on your new coaching search. Death Taxes Alabama football success. Count on it.

I bet you were real quite from the late 80's to 2006.........lol.

Roll mud!

I dont support any teams.. im an adult. My success isn't determined by a school I didn't attend or people I don't know. Lol

Roll wet dirt!

What year did you graduate from the university of Alabama?

Roll tard!

He's been a bit quiet after the beatdown.
I think Iowa players should think about catching the ball when its thrown right to them.

Roll mud!

I dont support any teams.. im an adult. My success isn't determined by a school I didn't attend or people I don't know. Lol

Roll wet dirt!

Roll tard!

All this 'we' talk.......tell me you went to bama.....lol

Yep. Guess he ran out of names to call me too. 😜

Yep. Guess he ran out of names to call me too. 😜

LOL he was busy doing that wasn't he?

Roll mud!

Roll wet dirt!

Roll tard!

Crickets.........................................................................
I’m thinking Georgia will have another shot at Bama.
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Roll mud!

Uh, i dont know if they want another shot of that this year.
Quite true. Read closer Gene Stallings 1992 championship over the mighty U of Miami. I visited Sorority Row the same year your mom pleged Alpha Phi. Check YouTube for the recruitment video.

If it were Bama playing Michigan then it would a 100% win. Georgia will have their hands full with Michigan.

Bama- Michigan in the NC.
Roll tide roll.
Roll mud Roll (fat hogs of Alabama)

Lol tards... lol

Only retards could care this much about a GAME......ITS A GAME.

But when you realize they have absolutely nothing else to live for (besides fried stuff and mud), it's kinda sad.....almost. mainly just hilarious

Roll mud!

Roll wet dirt!

Roll tard!

laffin….Alabamians living in the skull rent free. And that’s a high price considering the lack of decoration. And the echoπŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚. Think I’ll move out and let someone else see what hell looks like. It’s just filled with hate…..laffin. Break out another bottle bobo. That’n is goin’ dry.
Score is tied between Pitt and Wake 21-21.

No Alabama
Originally Posted by shootem

Roll mud!

Roll wet dirt!

Roll tard!

laffin….Alabamians living in the skull rent free. And that’s a high price considering the lack of decoration. And the echoπŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚. Think I’ll move out and let someone else see what hell looks like. It’s just filled with hate…..laffin. Break out another bottle bobo. That’n is goin’ dry.

So you aren't an alumni? Lol

Roll mud!

Roll wet dirt!

Roll tard!

Guess not......
That would be alumnus…

Roll Tide!!!
Joe-Ja will get another shot at 'Bama in the 1st round of the playoffs. Might be a different outcome, who knows.

'Bama vs Joe-Ja
UM vs Cincinnati

'Bama vs UM for the title = 'Bama National Champs again.

MM

Maybe, maybe not. Thinking the $$$$ will speak more loudly if GA and AL don’t play in the first round. Let another couple of conferences challenge them. Not sure how the top 4 will align but I think the first round will pit AL vs CIN and GA vs MICH. Or switch the SEC opponents. Either way would be more attractive viewer wise than an immediate AL / GA rematch. And viewers mean $$$$.
Can we get back to Meeeeechigan please? grin
Playing cold but still 14-3.
That would be alumnus…

Roll Tide!!!

Roll wet dirt!

Roll mud!

Roll wet dirt!

Roll tard!

Guess not......

I went to Alabama Birmingham. My son & daughter are UA graduates. We lived 50 miles or so from the campus before moving to NC. They always wanted to go back there for college. It was a good choice.

Almost forgot, please retain your disdain for our fair state. We try our best to discourage such folks as yourself from visiting. Jesus loves you, and I’m trying. 😁

Roll mud!

Roll wet dirt!

Roll tard!

Guess not......

I went to Alabama Birmingham. My son & daughter are UA graduates. We lived 50 miles or so from the campus before moving to NC. They always wanted to go back there for college. It was a good choice.

Almost forgot, please retain your disdain for our fair state. We try our best to discourage such folks as yourself from visiting. Jesus loves you, and I’m trying. 😁

Long way of saying "no". Lol

"Fair state"? Think you meant "fat state".

God bless.

Roll obesity!
One sick puppy.
Halftime Pitt-Wake Pitt 24- 21.

They must be real tired only a field goal lately.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Halftime Pitt-Wake Pitt 24- 21.

They must be real tired only a field goal lately.

Demon Deacons, now there's a mascot.

Way better than mud
It's a real shame some jackasss's only agenda is to troll this thread and derail it, when most just want to talk about college football. Takes a real loser to have that going through your mind.
It's a real shame some jackasss's only agenda is to troll this thread and derail it, when most just want to talk about college football. Takes a real loser to have that going through your mind.

I sincerely apologize.

Back to your regularly scheduled worshipping........

I sincerely apologize.

Ten Hail Marys.

Go Blue.
GO BLUE!!!
21-3 MEEEEEECHIGAN
Michigan may not win the national championship but they will be a handful

And they may damn well win
Something’s amiss.

Bama didn’t stand a chance against GA.

Harbaugh couldn’t beat OS.

Maybe Brian Kelly can explain what happened in his new, horrific Southern accent.
OS blows billy goats…Bamas coach is the devil, Kelly molested an alter boy.

Easy enough.
Iowa is getting jail sexed
Michigan -1
Bama- 2
Cincy- 3
GA or ND- 4

RTR!
Originally Posted by skywalker
Michigan -1
Bama- 2
Cincy- 3
GA- 4

RTR!

If they put Notre Dame in there with their [bleep] schedule and now that Kelly has bailed on them ... it would be a tragedy.
Originally Posted by skywalker
Michigan -1
Bama- 2
Cincy- 3
GA or ND- 4

RTR!

I’d certainly prefer ND smile
Pitt scored again and Wake Forest is asleep.

They need to go back to the playbook they used in the first part of the game.
This game is over.

Wake Forrest is not playing well and making mistakes bad.

This game had promise but i quit.

Bad as The Michigan game.
Big blue is rolling!
35-3
Making the case for #1
F bama. They played New Mexico State or whateverinthefuck a few weeks ago?

Wolverines #1.

Go Blue!

Wolverines #1.

Go Blue!

42-3

Hail!
HAIL YES!!!
Michigan gonna cause someone some serious problems in the playoffs
Seems like tomorrow at noon is when they’re supposed to announce the playoffs Scedule, if I recall correctly.

Since my Aggies are not in the hunt, Roll Tide !!!
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916

I’d love to see Michigan beat the Hell out of ND.
Seems like tomorrow at noon is when they’re supposed to announce the playoffs Scedule, if I recall correctly.

Will the Big 12 be screwed over as usual?

Will the Big 12 be screwed over as usual?

Big12 did not have a legit team at the end

Don't see ND making it in

Well, there is that.

Well, there is that.

I sincerely apologize.

Nick S is a POS. If he weren't, he woulda soldout to UT and moved to the once beautiful Texas Hill Country. There. frown
Michigan should go in no.1 after that performance

Jealousy of the dirty south? Lol.

Nobody is Jealous of anything east of I35 and South of Tennessee.

It's a crap hole void of anything worth a phuuck.

What [bleep] state are you from?
Utes Baby! wooooooo!

That was a great game and a great win. I can't believe the Utes lost 3 games this season.
So, Sicker more shows up after 11 CST. Just off the swing shift at the sewage treatment plant.
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Utes Baby! wooooooo!

That was a great game and a great win. I can't believe the Utes lost 3 games this season.

You cant belive Zero is an Afreakin muzzy or that Hilry sold U 1 to Putin or that Hunter got a $1.5 billion deal from Chyna or that Pedo Joe knows about it or that the 2020 election was rigged.

You cant believe the truth because you cant handle it.

Don't see ND making it in

I hope not. But if they do, I love to see any team beat them.
UM, Bama, Cinci, Georgia.
I hope.
I hope.

Thad be my guess. Poor little Baylor gets left out.
Now that the best example of why abortion is legal has left us. It'll be Bama Meechiganders Cincynattauh and....somebody. if the not damers get in good luck whomever gets them. I think Cincy's win blocks the pedof....er those people from getting in. I can see UGA getting left out because of the loss and the possibility of a Bama rematch,yes the TeeVee people have Sec bias. I love college ball.
No way Georgia is left out

Wolverines #1.

Go Blue!

Michigan had a schedule strength of 36 , Bama had the 18th toughest schedule. So there goes that argument. GA had the 55th strongest schedule.
I hope.

Bama , UM, Cinci and Georgia.

Bama didn't play their best season, but they did play their best when it mattered

Great win, Roll Tide
Now that the best example of why abortion is legal has left us. It'll be Bama Meechiganders Cincynattauh and....somebody. if the not damers get in good luck whomever gets them. I think Cincy's win blocks the pedof....er those people from getting in. I can see UGA getting left out because of the loss and the possibility of a Bama rematch,yes the TeeVee people have Sec bias. I love college ball.

Roll mud! In dicks-e....home of the 'betus....
Michigan should go in no.1 after that performance

I thought when it was 21-3 that was good enough. Kaboom!
I hope.

Bama , UM, Cinci and Georgia.

I hope Bama doesn't play UGA in the first round.
I hope.

That’s what I’m thinking too.
Bama wins it all
I think they will keep GA and AL in opposite sides of the bracket which means Cincinnati will be in the 4 hole.
Cinci deserves it, otherwise they shouldn't call it the CFP, they should call it the P5P
Whoever draws the M card in round 1 is in for a tussle. Roll Tide

GFY Jackie Handjob and your troll sock puppet.
Originally Posted by TBREW401

Bama didn't play their best season, but they did play their best when it mattered

Great win, Roll Tide

And Ga looked like crap.
Nothing looked right with UGA. Upstairs, sideline, no enthusiasm on the field, it sure did not feel like they were hungry.

I think paying the players and the legalized gambling is killing competition. Prove me wrong. I hope I am.
I think they will keep GA and AL in opposite sides of the bracket which means Cincinnati will be in the 4 hole.

Most likely, at least I hope so.

MM
Cinci deserves it, otherwise they shouldn't call it the CFP, they should call it the P5P

Cincy is not the 3rd best team in the country, not even close. Just being undefeated automatically doesn't make a team Top 4. But I don't think they will be left out this year.

But keeping them in the top 4 keeps an even less deserving ND out, which is a good thing.

MM
Originally Posted by WAM
Whoever draws the M card in round 1 is in for a tussle. Roll Tide

GFY Jackie Handjob and your troll sock puppet.

GFY = Good For You

Thank you for the encouragement kind sir!

I think getting bent out of shape over a silly game is a sign of mental illness. Not Qtard level, but definitely unhealthy.

Unless you have cash on the games. Then you have legitimate skin in the game, even if it's foolish.

I do too. IMO it will be an all SEC finale, again, and then the whining and crying will commence. Not sure who all saw this yesterday in one of my posts here. Between Bama and Georgia's 85 man rosters, there were 140 4/5 star recruits. Think about that one. That's what it takes to win big....talent.

Alabama
Michigan
Georgia
Cincy
This will be the lineup:
Alabama
Michigan
Georgia
Cincy

I do too. IMO it will be an all SEC finale, again, and then the whining and crying will commence. Not sure who all saw this yesterday in one of my posts here. Between Bama and Georgia's 85 man rosters, there were 140 4/5 star recruits. Think about that one. That's what it takes to win big....talent.

Alabama
Michigan
Georgia
Cincy

Exactly. I'm a nebraska fan, and I believe all their recruits are 3 star and below. Nobody wants to go to a losing system if they have options.

On a side note, not sure Georgia should be top 4. If they play Alabama and get smoked again, everyone is going to wonder why a different team wasn't in there.
Originally Posted by WTM45
Nothing looked right with UGA. Upstairs, sideline, no enthusiasm on the field, it sure did not feel like they were hungry.

I think paying the players and the legalized gambling is killing competition. Prove me wrong. I hope I am.

Everyone plays players some more then others hence the bagman phrase used in recruiting. Saban recruits to get the best at a position, Kirby Dumb just gets 5 stars and then tries to fit them in . Every 5 star QB he has picked up has left the program because he doesn't recruit what fits his terrible offense.
No way Georgia is left out

I agree. They've had 2 SEC teams before, and Georgia is 12-1 with their only loss being to Alabama.

I expect they'll put Alabama #1, with Georgia #3 so that Alabama and Georgia won't meet in the semifinal. They've done that before too.

Besides, if they leave Georgia out, they'd have to put Notre Dame in, in effect rewarding ND for not having played in a conference championship. And given ND's record of getting blown out in championship games that's not an appealing prospect.
And while we're on the subject of the playoffs, let's talk about Cincinnati. They're a pretty good team and it's an accomplishment to go 13-0 in any conference. But while they're a pretty good team, I seriously doubt that they would have gone 13-0 if they had played in the SEC or the Big 10. Let's look at Cincinnati's schedule:

Miami (Ohio)
Murray State
at Indiana
at Notre Dame
Temple
UCF
at Navy
at Tulane
Tulsa
at South Florida
SMU
at East Carolina
Houston

Well, Notre Dame was a quality win. Houston is a good team. SMU had a pretty good year. That's about it.

But they beat Indiana! And they're a Power 5 team! Yeah, a Power 5 team that went 2-10 this season.
The rest of Cinncy's schedule? Filled with teams like Temple, Tulane, Tulsa, East Carolina, Miami of Ohio. These are the kinds of teams that SEC and BIG10 teams schedule as cupcakes.

Just to put it into perspective: What's the strength of schedule of Alabama, Georgia and Michigan? 1, 2 and 4.
Cinncinati's SOS? 48.

It'll be interesting to see how the semifinal round plays out.

Sure looked lost, Davis wasn't even a factor. The defense was shredded.

The secondary was exposed, Auburn had two lockdown corners that kept them in the Alabama game.

If Kirby sits out JT for the next game, unless there's a really good reason, his job should be on the line. He is the longest term coach, other than Saban, in the SEC IIRC. He made a terrible decision not to kick a field goal in the 3rd quarter on the 4th and 9. That's coaching...

Even Richt won two SEC championships in his first six years, if there had been a playoff system then, one NC game at least for Georgia too.

A team has to have an elite QB to win and UGA has one on the sidelines unplayed. Bennett is a good story but the results of the last two games against Alabama speak for themselves.

The secondary was exposed, Auburn had two lockdown corners that kept them in the game.

If Kirby sits out JT for the next game, unless there's a really good reason, his job should be on the line. He is the longest term coach, other than Saban, in the SEC IIRC. He made a terrible decision not to kick a field goal in the 3rd quarter on the 3rd and 9. That's coaching...

Even Richt won two SEC championships in his first six years, if there had been a playoff system then, one NC game at least for Georgia too.

A team has to have an elite QB to win and UGA has one on the sidelines unplayed. Bennett is a good story but the results of the last two games against Alabama speak for themselves.

This^
Official now:1-Alabama, 2-Michigan, 3-Georgia, 4- Cincinatti.
Test time for Cinncy.
Originally Posted by GeoW

The secondary was exposed, Auburn had two lockdown corners that kept them in the game.

If Kirby sits out JT for the next game, unless there's a really good reason, his job should be on the line. He is the longest term coach, other than Saban, in the SEC IIRC. He made a terrible decision not to kick a field goal in the 3rd quarter on the 3rd and 9. That's coaching...

This^

The difference, IMO, was that Auburn had heat on the QB all day, and Georgia had none. Credit Alabama's much maligned offensive line. Georgia has a couple of first round NFL'ers on D-line.
Looks like Oregon is gonna need a new coach.

Wolverines #1.

Go Blue!

Michigan had a schedule strength of 36 , Bama had the 18th toughest schedule. So there goes that argument. GA had the 55th strongest schedule.

SOS can be highly variable depending upon the criteria used.

Wolverines #1.

Go Blue!

Michigan played Northern Illinois and Western Michigan… Obviously two powerhouses πŸ™„
Looks like Oregon is gonna need a new coach.

Where’s he going?
University of Miami. He won two National titles as a player under Jimmie Johnson. I think.
University of Miami. He won two National titles as a player under Jimmie Johnson. I think.

Yeah, he’s from there.

Poor career decision IMO.

Wolverines #1.

Go Blue!

Michigan played Northern Illinois and Western Michigan… Obviously two powerhouses πŸ™„

Everybody
plays a couple of cupcakes. Half the take from a game at The Big House probably pays for most of the entire athletic budget for those schools.

Wolverines #1.

Go Blue!

Where are we going with this? Are we comparing the patsies each school scheduled? Bama played Mercer, Southern Miss and New Mexico State.
Georgia has the talent to win it all this year. They just need to put it together.

If they lose again, I’ll be pulling for Michigan.

Alabama
Michigan
Georgia
Cincy

Exactly without talent the best coaching can only over come so much

Yeah, he’s from there.

Poor career decision IMO.

Really?

Eugene OR. Vs Miami FL?

I'd take Miami every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Better "scenery", Better weather, recruiting...

All they need is to pay more than alabetus does. Then they'll win.

This^

The difference, IMO, was that Auburn had heat on the QB all day, and Georgia had none. Credit Alabama's much maligned offensive line. Georgia has a couple of first round NFL'ers on D-line.

Kirby Smart screwed the pooch when he let his 5 star QB watch his 2 star QB from the sideline.
Its a trap i yell ya. The best guy will play the next game. wink

"Our kids have more kids than your kids!"

"Our kids have more kids than your kids!"

Thats probably correct in alybamy.
Originally Posted by natman

Wolverines #1.

Go Blue!

Everybody
plays a couple of cupcakes. Half the take from a game at The Big House probably pays for most of the entire athletic budget for those schools.

That was my point. Every program has a few patsy games and they always have. The good football team gets to run plays and works some kinks out. To me it’s no more than a glorified practice. The lesser school receives millions of dollars to get beat up and there program continues. In some cases I have read it can be 3-5 million to play those games.
It used to piss me off when the Aggies used to play NM St for their first game almost every year. Why bother.
JWP475 will be along shortly to tell us how Cincinnati is gonna destroy The Tide. πŸ€ͺ

This^

Kirby Smart screwed the pooch when he let his 5 star QB watch his 2 star QB from the sideline.

Ole Kirby Smart ain’t that Smart. 😜
Nick will have the boys in prime form for Cinnciwho.
Originally Posted by WAM
Nick will have the boys in prime form for Cinnciwho.

Yep.
Hopefully Michigan vs Georgia will be a good game.
Georgia reminded me a little of Oregon. They just didn’t seem to have the same energy as Alabama. They got outplayed and outcoached..

Alabama lost there best wide receiver yesterday and he is out for the remainder of the season. That’s going to hurt there chances.

Wolverines #1.

Go Blue!

Jeff Sagarin is unreal , I have been following his reports for years and is uncanny. Lot of people that posted here thin that scores are transitive when they are not.
Georgia reminded me a little of Oregon. They just didn’t seem to have the same energy as Alabama. They got outplayed and outcoached..

Alabama lost there best wide receiver yesterday and he is out for the remainder of the season. That’s going to hurt there chances.

Plus Alabama’s QB had a phenomenal mistake free game.
Hate to hear they lost their top receiver.
But I bet ole Nick has some 5 star recruits waiting on the sideline.
JWP475 will be along shortly to tell us how Cincinnati is gonna destroy The Tide. πŸ€ͺ

It must suck to be him, he is virtually wrong about everything. Prayers sent to Cincinnati.

Saban just reloads.

That's interesting. Miami has a coach who's out recruiting. So if they're going to bring someone new in, they really need to think about firing the one they have. That'll help with the recruiting class.
What a terrible way to handle a change out.

That's interesting. Miami has a coach who's out recruiting. So if they're going to bring someone new in, they really need to think about firing the one they have. That'll help with the recruiting class.

I’m pretty sure they already fired there head coach. I could be wrong πŸ˜‘. I was yesterday with my Georgia pickπŸ˜œπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

It must suck to be him, he is virtually wrong about everything. Prayers sent to Cincinnati.

LOL!

Saban just reloads.

Yep.
I've been watching Alabama for sixty years! It don't pay....to bet agin 'em!!
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
I've been watching Alabama for sixty years! It don't pay....to bet agin 'em!!

I’ve only been watching them for 40 years since I was at TAMU.
Became a big fan when our old Aggie player and Coach, Gene Stallings, became the head Coach at Alabama in the 90’s.
Gene Stallings was one of Coach Bear Bryant’s famous β€œJunction Boys” when Bear Bryant coached at Texas A&M, as TAMU was known back then and when I was there.

Like you said, Never bet against Bama.
Especially now with Saban as Head Coach.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The December 15 early signing date has had the unintended consequence of coaches bailing out immediately to a new job to get on the recruiting trail and , even, flip recruits they had committed to their previous employer. See Riley to USA, Kelly to LSU, etc. It's a mess that needs addressing

LOL

Classic alabetus fan.....retarded.

Classic alabetus fan.....retarded.

Now I see why you think South Beach would be a good place to live.
Β© 24hourcampfire