Home
https://abc.com/news/insider/watch-alec-baldwin-rust-interview-george-stephanopoulos-abc-hulu
F
A
B
Know y’all are just dying to watch the Lying POS tell “how he murdered” a woman. 😜

It’s on! Hosted by fellow Lying Commie George Stephanopoulos. 🤮
Gonna be a Emmy Winning “Performance” to try and save his sorry ass.
Really?
Someone from the Campfire Crew needs to “take the bullet”
And give us a Report. 😜
Originally Posted by EdM
Really?

Right? It's a girl gallery here.
I wouldn’t watch either one of those lying Libertard Mother Fuggers for nothing.

Unless it was a public hanging.

Someone here’s bound to watch it though.
It was probably a Taurus single action . They can go off from shaking....
We had like 8 or 9 Alex Baldwin threads going at one time.

Can’t believe not one single Campfire Member is watching.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and bet he blames the gun. 😜

Sorry, I'll be taking a dump. But I'll be thinking of them.
I bet not one question gets asked about how the POS sleeps at night knowing he makes so much money using something he claims he is adamantly against
"That firearm was a F.lli Pietta long Colt 45 revolver," said Sheriff Adan Mendoza, at a news conference on Wednesday.

https://www.koat.com/article/gun-us...ly-shooting-tragic-albuquerque/38085703#

Bruce
Originally Posted by Craigster

Sorry, I'll be taking a dump. But I'll be thinking of them.

LOL.
FOX posted the “highlights” of the “interview”

What a POS !

Here’s a couple of quotes by Asswipe Baldwin.
Tells ya pretty much everything you need to know about what a true POS he is!

“I let go of the hammer of the gun, and the gun just goes off”

“I didn't pull the trigger,"

“Someone is responsible for what happened," Baldwin said. "It's not me."

“Honest to God, if I felt that I was responsible, I might have killed myself," he said. "If I thought I was responsible, and I don't say that lightly."

“Baldwin said it's the actor's responsibility to do what the prop master told him to do.”

“The actor said he didn't know how the live round made it into the gun.”

“If your protocol is you're checking the gun every time, well good for you," Baldwin said after Stephanopoulos brought up how actor George Clooney said he checks the gun himself while on-set.”

“I probably handled weapons as much as any other actors in films," he added.”

“Baldwin doesn't hold himself responsible for the death of Hutchins, but does believe someone is responsible.”

“Baldwin and Hutchins had been setting up for a shot where the actor was supposed to draw the gun and point it at the camera. While standing next to the camera, the cinematographer was "guiding" Baldwin on where to point the gun, he said. "The gun wasn't meant to be fired in that angle," he confirmed.”

Another words, it was anyone and everyone’s fault, but Baldwin’s. And of course, the gun “went off” by itself. 😡

Spoken like a true Libertard Hollyweird POS.
His arrogance will not allow him to take advantage of his 5th Amendment rights to keep his yap shut.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
His arrogance will not allow him to take advantage of his 5th Amendment rights to keep his yap shut.

PREZACTLY !

He had the rights, but is too stupid and arrogant to use them.

Hope the Civil Suits bankrupt that POS. Some real jail time would be the icing on the cake!
Do any of you expect more out of that piece of snail [bleep]?
The puppet's strings are being pulled by the puppet's lawyers. He is one sorry piece of s hit.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Gonna be a Emmy Winning “Performance” to try and save his sorry ass.

I agree. He is a POS ,psychopath. I think he planned to shoot her. He also thinks he can act his way out of this. He has not been charged so it is working so far.
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alec-baldwin-john-schneider-claiming-didnt-pull-trigger
Just like every other Hollyweird "actor"- - - - -a blank canvas without an original thought who makes an obscene amount of money by mouthing some screen writer's words. Without a script, he's lost like a golf ball in head-high weeds!
I wonder how much he'll get for optioning the book and movie rights.
I would like to think the majority of Hollywood will begin to distance themselves from this clown. What a pathetic display, his brothers must be so proud of him!
Saw part of it this am.... What a lyin' POS.... That interview was a great ACT - but BS, all of it... That whole bit was scripted by his lawyers in a sad, but blatant attempt to sway a potential jury...
Saw it too, I cocked it. But I didn't touch the trigger. And then they bring out the gun expert. I must be the guns fault. Yuh, the gun put a live round in itself. Then Baldwin tries to be the victim.
Horrible accident, but preventable.
He's an actor, and was just acting for the 'interview" to get the world to feel sorry for him.... probably set up by his defense legal team...

If the ass hole wasn't so damn pompous....

always bothered me that Kim Basinger was married to and putting up with the Jerk.
It takes a certain amount of stupid to believe anything coming out of that clown's mouth. "I didn't pulll the trigger" OMG
Originally Posted by Gojoe
Saw it too, I cocked it. But I didn't touch the trigger. And then they bring out the gun expert. I must be the guns fault. Yuh, the gun put a live round in itself. Then Baldwin tries to be the victim.
Horrible accident, but preventable.

Well stated and typical liberal, it’s not my fault.
© 24hourcampfire