Home
https://dailycaller.com/2021/12/02/store-owner-charged-shooting-friend-south-carolina/
Pranks and guns make for a poor mix.
YGBFKM
Pendejo.
He could produce a Western movie and call it “Rust.”
Originally Posted by 1minute
Pranks and guns make for a poor mix.

Yup
Tragically stupid!
I'll bet both were a little surprised......
Pure Stupid
He was at least 35 years too old to be that carelessly stupid.

Lotta people carrying today. Lotta tension, people wound tight.
He could have just as easily ended up shot himself if he had
had kept pranking people with a "toy".
He should share a cell with Alex.

Maybe he set it up to look like a prank gone wrong. If not, amazingly stupid.
Morons

That never happens at the Walmart gun counter
This should be called "Profiles In Stupidity". Perhaps he can use the Alec Baldwin defense excuse and say he never actually pulled the trigger.
One thing that stuck out to me was "he place the BB gun on the shelve with other guns". Why was a real loaded gun just sitting on the shelve to start with? All gun store I know of always double check to make sure nothing is loaded. They may have a loaded gun but it is in a holster on their hip not just out for anyone to pick up.
Something does not seem right.
Pullit- agreed - and who the F pulls the trigger on anything pointed at a friends face?

I don't know about y'all but I never equated the word "toy" with a BB gun and consider a firearm is a firearm.

Point that BB gun at a cop and see if he laughs at your prank...... or your toy.

I dont know about you guys but if my friend pranked me by shooting me in the face with a BB gun we are still going to fight
Originally Posted by Rlhunter0403
I dont know about you guys but if my friend pranked me by shooting me in the face with a BB gun we are still going to fight

You got that right. Boss or not he is going down.
Originally Posted by pullit
One thing that stuck out to me was "he place the BB gun on the shelve with other guns". Why was a real loaded gun just sitting on the shelve to start with? All gun store I know of always double check to make sure nothing is loaded. They may have a loaded gun but it is in a holster on their hip not just out for anyone to pick up.

This was my first thought too. I'm one who usually gives the benefit of the doubt to people and not jump on the, usually, outlandish alternate theory. For me, this sounds like the shooter wanted to kill the other guy and this was his way of "getting away with it".

"Check the tower logs for Christ's sake!"
He should be charged with homicide as should that POS alec baldwin.
Originally Posted by pullit

Exactly. Very fishy.
It was an accident. He’s really sorry and it just went off. He didn’t pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
It was an accident. He’s really sorry and it just went off. He didn’t pull the trigger.

What I heard on the news this morning was he let the hammer slip as he was cocking it.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

What I heard on the news this morning was he let the hammer slip as he was cocking it.

LOL. On a Glock. grin
He must have antifreeze on his hands from winterizing his air cooled Volkswagen
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

LOL. On a Glock. grin
baldwen, you didn't see the didn't pull the trigger quote above...
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

LOL. On a Glock. grin
baldwen, you didn't see the didn't pull the trigger quote above...

I understand it was a joke reference to Baldwin. Thus the LOL and emoticon.
The place is near here. I’ve always intended to stop and check it out. Probably too late now.

Something stinks about the story.
Gotta be careful about those negligent discharges- - - - - -"accidents cause people!"
Originally Posted by Scotty
He should share a cell with Alex.

Yep.
© 24hourcampfire