Home
Closing the circle to aggregate power and control.

link to story

By Jack Phillips December 2, 2021

FacebookTweetEmail
4040 Shares
1101 Comments
Exiting Chancellor Angela Merkel announced on Dec. 2 that Germany will lock down unvaccinated people as top officials also signaled that they would back plans for mandatory vaccinations in the coming months.

Merkel said individuals who aren’t vaccinated for COVID-19 will be excluded from nonessential stores and cultural and recreational venues. The Bundestag, Germany’s Parliament, also will consider a general vaccination mandate.

“The situation is our country is serious,” she told reporters, claiming that the new measures are an “act of national solidarity.”

Other new requirements include masks being required in schools, Merkel added. Vaccinated people will lose their vaccination status nine months after receiving their last dose of a vaccine.

“We have understood that the situation is very serious and that we want to take further measures in addition to those already taken,” Merkel, who was slated to leave office on Dec. 2, told reporters. “The fourth wave must be broken and this has not yet been achieved.”

Protest against COVID-19 restrictions in Berlin
Members of the police stand guard as people protest against the government measures to curb the spread of COVID-19, as the lower house of the Bundestag discusses additions for the Infection Protection Act, in Berlin on April 21, 2021. (Christian Mang/Reuters)
In her address, Merkel said the mandatory vaccination measure would take effect in February 2022 and said she would vote in favor of the rule if she were still in the Bundestag.

MOST READ
Germany Announces National Lockdown for Unvaccinated
Dying COVID-19 Patient Recovers After Court Orders Hospital to Administer Ivermectin
Numerous studies have shown that fully vaccinated people still have the ability to transmit and contract COVID-19, although some health officials have said that vaccines can protect better against severe symptoms, hospitalization, and death. On Dec. 2, the Minnesota Department of Health confirmed that the second U.S. case of the Omicron COVID-19 variant was a fully vaccinated male.

Critics of vaccine passport systems, which have drawn weekly protests across Europe, have said they unjustly create a two-tiered society of vaccinated and unvaccinated people. Concerns have been raised about whether vaccine passports could be expanded to become a “social credit” system and whether the mass collection of vaccination data could breach individual privacy rights.

In recent weeks, Austria and Greece have announced that vaccinations will be mandatory for everyone aged 60 and older. Those who refuse to get vaccinated will face fines for each passing month, the Greek government stated earlier this week.

RELATED
UK Regulator Approves 2nd COVID-19 Antibody Treatment
However, such rules may be extended to other EU countries, said European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen on Dec. 1.

“Two or three years ago, I would never have thought to witness what we see right now, that we have this … pandemic. We have the vaccines, the life-saving vaccines, but they are not being used adequately everywhere,” von der Leyen said, stating that EU authorities have to “potentially think about mandatory vaccination.”

According to Germany’s health agency, about 68.7 percent of the country’s population is fully vaccinated.

Last week, the United States issued a travel advisory for Germany due to the increasing number of COVID-19 cases in the country. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now considers Germany as a “Level Four: Very High” travel risk, and it called on Americans to avoid traveling there.
When they starting the camps again
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Exiting Chancellor Angela Merkel announced on Dec. 2 that Germany will lock down unvaccinated people as top officials also signaled that they would back plans for mandatory vaccinations in the coming months.

Merkel said individuals who aren’t vaccinated for COVID-19 will be excluded from nonessential stores and cultural and recreational venues. The Bundestag, Germany’s Parliament, also will consider a general vaccination mandate.

"Achtung untermenschen..." - history repeats itself in Germany
Proly nicer amenities this go around
Originally Posted by blanket

Soon, very soon.
Reads like what we got here in Canada LOL.

Imported Muslims and Africoons will be exempt from it all. Bet on it.

Interesting...but I see no one is mentioning how one of your California locales is enforcing mandatory mask wearing in the citizens own home.

Look hard enough and there are issues everywhere, and plenty to point the finger.
Getting way beyond overstepping authority.
As it should be!

You vill get ze shot, or be shot!!
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Interesting...but I see no one is mentioning how one of your California locales is enforcing mandatory mask wearing in the citizens own home.

Look hard enough and there are issues everywhere, and plenty to point the finger.

California is not the rest of the USA
I had this discussion earlier tonight with a local liberal… the vaccines only (supposedly) work to help mitigate the “severe” effects of the virus…we all know, or should know, that’s not always the case… even if the vaccines work at mitigating severe symptoms, they do nothing to keep you from infecting others if you become infected…an argument can be made that mitigating the symptoms might actually be responsible for faster spread of the disease because the infected might not feel ill enough to get tested or quarantine themselves… the bottom line for me is that everybody alive will eventually catch the virus, because it’s here to stay…… get over it…
Ive been telling everybody for months that the vexed would be the worst spreaders because of less symptoms. With every new variant that comes up they will spread that also. Edk
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
I had this discussion earlier tonight with a local liberal… the vaccines only (supposedly) work to help mitigate the “severe” effects of the virus…we all know, or should know, that’s not always the case… even if the vaccines work at mitigating severe symptoms, they do nothing to keep you from infecting others if you become infected…an argument can be made that mitigating the symptoms might actually be responsible for faster spread of the disease because the infected might not feel ill enough to get tested or quarantine themselves… the bottom line for me is that everybody alive will eventually catch the virus, because it’s here to stay…… get over it…

Yep it is not if but when, 2 years and still [bleep] with lives and the market

I am now vaxed and would suggest that there is more likely-hood of milder symptoms allowing those who are vaxed to be out and about to pass the damned virus on.
Those who are unvaxed have more to fear from the vaxed than the other way round.
Arbeit macht frei

What locale is enforcing that?
I've had the shots, but mandates in my book are a real case of government overreach. I'll verbally admit to the shots, but I'm not going to show papers to anyone.

I am now vaxed and would suggest that there is more likely-hood of milder symptoms allowing those who are vaxed to be out and about to pass the damned virus on.
Those who are unvaxed have more to fear from the vaxed than the other way round.

Yep you are vaxed, you can spread more prolific than ever before. You also have the ability for mutations of the civic virus to mutate and you to spread
Originally Posted by Certifiable

There is a recent thread on it in the campfire, it didn't get much notice as most were too busy bitching about Australia instead of looking to their own back yard.
Originally Posted by Certifiable

There is a recent thread on it in the campfire, it didn't get much notice as most were too busy bitching about Australia instead of looking to their own back yard.

Astraila is screwed but the us is headed there

Yep you are vaxed, you can spread more prolific than ever before. You also have the ability for mutations of the civic virus to mutate and you to spread

Everyone can host a mutating virus, it is what the virus does...and the enhanced spread is solely because fuckwits think that because they are vaxed they don't have to give a toss about anyone else.

The shots are solely an attempt to mitigate symptoms, it is not protection, not a magic bullet, and definitely not a licence to cease caring about the welfare of those around us...(unless it is someone you particularly despise).

The shots do not make the recipient more apt to be contagious...stupidity does.

Laughin' here...................

So you think that what is happening in CA & Germany is not going to happen in the rest if the U.S., eh?

Let's talk again in a few months...........................if we are still allowed.

MM

Tell that to the Stazi and Einsatzgruppen.

Tell that to the Stazi and Einsatzgruppen.

Fortunately I do not have to...we don't have any.

Everyone can host a mutating virus, it is what the virus does...and the enhanced spread is solely because fuckwits think that because they are vaxed they don't have to give a toss about anyone else.

The shots are solely an attempt to mitigate symptoms, it is not protection, not a magic bullet, and definitely not a licence to cease caring about the welfare of those around us...(unless it is someone you particularly despise).

The shots do not make the recipient more apt to be contagious...stupidity does.
funny I was in the area in China when this chit broke out, then in Italy in milan when it broke put down
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

So you think that what is happening in CA & Germany is not going to happen in the rest if the U.S., eh?

Let's talk again in a few months...........................if we are still allowed.

MM

Actually MM...I am wondering what the next emergency is going to be and what new powers are going to be "needed" to deal with it.

MM

Nope. 🙂 I’ll check back 03/01/22. We’ll still be free.
Hardest part of 2 weeks to flatten the curve is the first 2 years.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Hardest part of 2 weeks to flatten the curve is the first 2 years.

Ha ha. Maybe they meant a biblical "2 weeks"?
I
Originally Posted by shootem

Pretty sure your president wiping human rights with work mandates to 1/3 of your population is not the understanding of freedom your forefathers envisaged.

As to such attacks on freedoms, you are protesting even less than tiny countries like the Netherlands. Not really much of a showing from you boys yet.

I hear a lot of you fellas using the excuse, well it aint happening in my state. Remind me what the U in USA stands for again?

The problem with Americans is that since WW1 they've been indoctrinated to believe that the "USA" are the good guys, they will never rise or revolt against their rising Police Sate .... The fantasy of "good guys" has them thinking that some hero Republican "Conservatives" will magically materialize and save the Union once again ....,, not gonna happen this time around .... Republican/Democrat is a public facade, / they ALL go to the same Satanic Temple and serve one master...

what little freedoms we Americans have left ... are only allowed to keep us pacified and controlled

even Estonians have the stones to rise up .... here in the states we all would be arrested and locked up for "Domestic Terrorism" all the checks have been out into place since Bush/Clinton/Bush and got worse with Obama, now the entire country is a concentration camp waiting to be activated ...

....[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Originally Posted by Swamplord
The problem with Americans is that since WW1 they've been indoctrinated to believe that the "USA" are the good guys, they will never rise or revolt against their rising Police Sate .... The fantasy of "good guys" has them thinking that some hero Republican "Conservatives" will magically materialize and save the Union once again ....,, not gonna happen this time around .... Republican/Democrat is a public facade, / they ALL go to the same Satanic Temple and serve one master...

what little freedoms we Americans have left ... are only allowed to keep us pacified and controlled

even Estonians have the stones to rise up .... here in the states we all would be arrested and locked up for "Domestic Terrorism" all the checks have been out into place since Bush/Clinton/Bush and got worse with Obama, now the entire country is a concentration camp waiting to be activated ...

....[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You are 100% correct swamplord.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

"Achtung untermenschen..." - history repeats itself in Germany

I was watching a clip from a Jordan Peterson lecture last night. He mentioned how the Nazis made health an issue of division early on in the rise to power. At first they directed the plan toward exterminating pests and rodents to rid the country of disease. That was the set up for later redirecting that hatred toward people. It can certainly happen in Germany again and something is happening here.
Does anyone know what other countries like Russia are doing about it?

To be fair Cali really isn't part of the USA.......
LOL! Germany is over 80% vaxxed. If vaxxes did anything, they'd have hit herd immunity long ago!
Originally Posted by Tyrone
LOL! Germany is over 80% vaxxed. If vaxxes did anything, they'd have hit herd immunity long ago!

You would think so but you hear NO talk of Herd Immunity it's all Vaccines & Boosters.
Read just this morning that a major healthcare provider fired 280 employees for not being vaccinated or having an exemption.

Ochsners.
There 2 good phrases that sum it all up " sign it then you'll see whats in it" and " don't t waste a good crisis"

Exactly, the vaxed are spreading it.

I do wonder what is going to happen if the vaxed don't go for the booster shot, they will then be the unvaxed.
Some are suggesting that those People may have a compromised immune system because of the original vaxing.
Nazi's doing what Nazi's do. We have our own Adolf as well.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Nazi's doing what Nazi's do. We have our own Adolf as well.

Adolf is looking pretty good right now.
The medical expertise here is astounding.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Imported Muslims and Africoons will be exempt from it all. Bet on it.

Just like border jumpers in the US are exempt from every initiative vis a vis our COVID response.
Good thing the German people have a strong 2nd Amendment... to prevent a takeover by a tyrannical government.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Good thing the German people have a strong 2nd Amendment... to prevent a takeover by a tyrannical government.

Yes! It will be just as effective as what they had when Hitler started killing the Jews. History is a wonderful teacher.
Closing the circle to aggregate power and control.

link to story

By Jack Phillips December 2, 2021

FacebookTweetEmail
4040 Shares
1101 Comments

“The situation is our country is serious,” she told reporters, claiming that the new measures are an “act of national solidarity.”

Other new requirements include masks being required in schools, Merkel added. Vaccinated people will lose their vaccination status nine months after receiving their last dose of a vaccine.

“We have understood that the situation is very serious and that we want to take further measures in addition to those already taken,” Merkel, who was slated to leave office on Dec. 2, told reporters. “The fourth wave must be broken and this has not yet been achieved.”

Protest against COVID-19 restrictions in Berlin
Members of the police stand guard as people protest against the government measures to curb the spread of COVID-19, as the lower house of the Bundestag discusses additions for the Infection Protection Act, in Berlin on April 21, 2021. (Christian Mang/Reuters)
In her address, Merkel said the mandatory vaccination measure would take effect in February 2022 and said she would vote in favor of the rule if she were still in the Bundestag.

MOST READ
Germany Announces National Lockdown for Unvaccinated
Dying COVID-19 Patient Recovers After Court Orders Hospital to Administer Ivermectin
Numerous studies have shown that fully vaccinated people still have the ability to transmit and contract COVID-19, although some health officials have said that vaccines can protect better against severe symptoms, hospitalization, and death. On Dec. 2, the Minnesota Department of Health confirmed that the second U.S. case of the Omicron COVID-19 variant was a fully vaccinated male.

Critics of vaccine passport systems, which have drawn weekly protests across Europe, have said they unjustly create a two-tiered society of vaccinated and unvaccinated people. Concerns have been raised about whether vaccine passports could be expanded to become a “social credit” system and whether the mass collection of vaccination data could breach individual privacy rights.

In recent weeks, Austria and Greece have announced that vaccinations will be mandatory for everyone aged 60 and older. Those who refuse to get vaccinated will face fines for each passing month, the Greek government stated earlier this week.

RELATED
However, such rules may be extended to other EU countries, said European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen on Dec. 1.

“Two or three years ago, I would never have thought to witness what we see right now, that we have this … pandemic. We have the vaccines, the life-saving vaccines, but they are not being used adequately everywhere,” von der Leyen said, stating that EU authorities have to “potentially think about mandatory vaccination.”

According to Germany’s health agency, about 68.7 percent of the country’s population is fully vaccinated.

Last week, the United States issued a travel advisory for Germany due to the increasing number of COVID-19 cases in the country. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now considers Germany as a “Level Four: Very High” travel risk, and it called on Americans to avoid traveling there.

And it won't make even the tiniest dent in the spread of the virus. Not one difference....
Originally Posted by Swamplord

Pretty much spot on........................

Sadly.

MM
Germanys government is far more dangerous than the China virus.

Won't matter here, in the end..........................

Just sayin'......................see previous posts.

MM

Won't matter here, in the end..........................

Just sayin'......................see previous posts.

MM

Sadly so.
Originally Posted by Old Ornery

All Governments.
Originally Posted by Houston_2

All Governments.

Yep. That's why the Founding Fathers chained ours down with a Constitution of strictly limited and enumerated powers. It has long since broken free of those chains, however, and become quite dangerous.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Houston_2

All Governments.

Yep. That's why the Founding Fathers chained ours down with a Constitution of strictly limited and enumerated powers. It has long since broken free of those chains, however, and become quite dangerous.

Yep.
Government's #1 job is to protect the people. I see none of that being done here.

There is no barbwire at the southern border. Only in DC.
Originally Posted by 158XTP
I
Originally Posted by shootem

Pretty sure your president wiping human rights with work mandates to 1/3 of your population is not the understanding of freedom your forefathers envisaged.

As to such attacks on freedoms, you are protesting even less than tiny countries like the Netherlands. Not really much of a showing from you boys yet.

I hear a lot of you fellas using the excuse, well it aint happening in my state. Remind me what the U in USA stands for again?

Our pitiful excuse for a president is currently being legally blocked from his illegal unconstitutional proclamations. I expect that to continue. And there are no boys on this side if your nose.
Maybe they found an old warehouse full of yellow stars, and didn't want them to go to waste.

Truth!
So how many of you are actively protesting in D.C.? Doing something other than complaining on an online forum? How many rallies have you planned and supported? Patriots? lol......glad I checked in here to get my laugh for the day.

(please start the name calling.......just proves my point......all talk, no action).
Originally Posted by skywalker
So how many of you are actively protesting in D.C.? Doing something other than complaining on an online forum? How many rallies have you planned and supported? Patriots? lol......glad I checked in here to get my laugh for the day.

(please start the name calling.......just proves my point......all talk, no action).

Do you really think protesting in DC is going to solve one thing?
Bunch of sour krauts.
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Nah...you should infest the internet and bitch about Australia...that will show them.

Nah...you should infest the internet and bitch about Australia...that will show them.

For a liberal that said I was inconsequential you sure seem to be interested in my post. Infest. You are the infestation.

Nobody's bitching. Just watching your country flush itself. Sad, really. You're fugked. Most of us feel bad about that. What part of that don't you get?

Nobody's bitching. Just watching your country flush itself. Sad, really. You're fugked. Most of us feel bad about that. What part of that don't you get?

Have you been paying attention to where your country is currently at?
Hopefully that happens in the USA soon. Un vaccinated people are disgusting and slowing down the entire process of getting back to normal.
Zieg Heil! Mofos
Originally Posted by Moose_HNTR
Hopefully that happens in the USA soon. Un vaccinated people are disgusting and slowing down the entire process of getting back to normal.

Fuck off retard.

Another cunt for ignore.

Fuck off retard.

Another cunt for ignore.

What he said.
The problem with natural immunity is it's free and uncontrollable by rogue government officials.

Have you been paying attention to where your country is currently at?

Shirley you jest.

Certified card-carrying dumb fugk.
Originally Posted by 673

Fuck off retard.

Another cunt for ignore.

What he said.

Exactly.

I mentioned this in another post…. The vaccines may actually be helping the spread of Covid… These vaccines don’t keep you from contracting OR spreading it to others and by mitigating the symptoms, MORE people are probably asymptomatic and unaware that they even HAVE the virus, don’t quarantine themselves and end up spreading it to others….
The government is really dropping the ball on this schitt…

Is this a joke or are you truly this stupid???

Fuck off retard.

Another cunt for ignore.

I will second that !

Really, you are one Brainwashed retard if you believe that. This is not about health it's about government control and worse. Until you and all stop going along with this crap we will not return to Normal. You and the believers taking these shots and wearing diapers on your face are the disgusting one's.

Go suck start a 12 guage.
Originally Posted by Riverc

Really, you are one Brainwashed retard if you believe that. This is not about health it's about government control and worse. Until you and all stop going along with this crap we will not return to Normal. You and the believers taking these shots and wearing diapers on your face are the disgusting one's.

No people has ever complied their way out of authoritarianism.

Maybe you'd best run home and tell you mother she's calling you. Better yet, tell her you're ready for a very late term post birth abortion.
Paul B.

I thought we were Deplorable, not Disgusting...

It is all so very confusing anymore.

Please help.

The Nazi's are on the march.... again

Idiots & the uninformed abound....................you are now at the top of the list.

It's the vax'ers who are doing the vast majority of the spreading if you need a clue.

GFY

MM

Idiots & the uninformed abound....................you are now at the top of the list.

It's the vax'ers who are doing the vast majority of the spreading if you need a clue.

GFY

MM

Correct, Australia doesn't allow you in if you are unvaxed...so who brought in the latest strain.

Don't hear anything about that...do you.

GFY

MM

Correct, Australia doesn't allow you in if you are unvaxed...so who brought in the latest strain.

Don't hear anything about that...do you.

Holy Smoke... there is ANOTHER Rona variant?

Will we all die again?
Here they go again wit the old " you MUST have zee papers!"...

Exactly. Since when is staking yourself out in front of the enemy's tent a good idea?

He's a dumbass.

Exactly. Since when is staking yourself out in front of the enemy's tent a good idea?

He's a dumbass.

So it's back to the keyboard then
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm

He's a dumbass.

Nah, dumbass. But explaining why to you dumb fugks is a waste of time. You're just pissed off you already pissed your country away. And fencing with you is like shooting an unarmed drunk.

Now run along and fugk off.
It’s mostly Jews not vaccinated, off to the gas chambers with them !

Its the tyrant way
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm

He's a dumbass.

Nah, dumbass. But explaining why to you dumb fugks is a waste of time. You're just pissed off you already pissed your country away. And fencing with you is like shooting an unarmed drunk.

Now run along and fugk off.

That pretty much confirmed what I just typed. Think about it, and google "irony"
© 24hourcampfire