Home
Vax/jab resistant, perhaps more contagious and proving to be considerably less lethal. Is it trying to mutate itself out of existence the way viruses tend to do?
Uhhh, no, it’s not a blessing in disguise.
It likely doesn't even exist.

In 24 hours - somehow it was found and then all the countries of the world knew about it - developed tests for it and knew if a booster was necessary.

Seems awful fast.

Again - I ask,

What test exists to definitively state which version of the virus you have, and how likely are you getting that test at CVW/Walgreens with results in 24 hours?

Hint - it's about the same test a competency exam for a democrat to hold office.
It's a problem we didn't know we had until the media told us. Then bam...it's a problem.
Scariants are solely for booster sales and government power. Herd immunity hasn't been mentioned since 2020, lol.
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Looks like we have another intellectually heavy hitting fake noob in our midst. Dour and trite as most of them are.
HOT DAMN... ANOTHER Covid post!
i'd be willing to bet that in past years at this time we had all kinds of "variants" of the flu floating around. kills some people, makes some sick as dogs, and barely affects others. but now we have the media and that little dago prick telling us how to think.
The common cold (RINO virus) has never been successfully eradicated & mutates even year, sometimes within a given year.

There's also no fool proof "vaccine" for it either nor a "flu" vaccine that has ever been much more than 50% effective in any given year.

All the .gov's that think otherwise are pissing into the wind, are simply exercising power & control, make absolutely no mistake about this.

This gene that is now out of the bottle is not going away..................live with it or die with it. .Gov's are going to see to that.

MM
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Looks like we have another intellectually heavy hitting fake noob in our midst. Dour and trite as most of them are.

Apologies to the real heavy hitter old timer. Forgive me for disagreeing with you.

How dare one do so.
“It’s cause for concern, not panic.”

Like red M&M’s and cancer.
Originally Posted by Teal
It likely doesn't even exist.

In 24 hours - somehow it was found and then all the countries of the world knew about it - developed tests for it and knew if a booster was necessary.

Seems awful fast.

Again - I ask,

What test exists to definitively state which version of the virus you have, and how likely are you getting that test at CVW/Walgreens with results in 24 hours?

Hint - it's about the same test a competency exam for a democrat to hold office.

Have the radio on today?
Numerous states have confirmed it.

Buddies daughter is a med lab tech.
Only a few months out of school.
She was telling her dad about a friend in the Cumberland hospital lab.
The girl was claiming that they were getting a bunch of Delta cases.
"Dad, I wish I had ask how she knoiws that. I interned there, they
test like we do. Positive or negative. No more!

Over and over. I just wish we could stick to the honest truth.
This thing was an opportunity to further real medicine and establish
ways to deal with a (much more)deadly outbreak.
Everything has been so distorted that we can't possibly learn much.

Medically.

We have learned a bunch about supply systems, politics, power grabs,
propaganda (two directions) ............
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Hey, this aint no reglar Covid bro.
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Holy Smoke... I didn't know red M&Ms caused cancer...

I'll be dead by morning...

Originally Posted by Fireball2

Goodbye cold cruel world...
Could there be an ulterior psychological nefarious motive in play other than the Covid bouncey ball we are focused on?
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Hey, this aint no reglar Covid bro.

True.

This one is a blessing in disguise.

Holy Smoke... I didn't know red M&Ms caused cancer...

I'll be dead by morning...

Originally Posted by Fireball2

Goodbye cold cruel world...

I hope peanuts are an antidote.
I might have a chance!

Apologies to the real heavy hitter old timer. Forgive me for disagreeing with you.

How dare one do so.

Be careful ,you are dealing with the Village idiot.
It's interesting to note that just rearranging the letters in "omicron" just a little bit, we come up with "moronic".

I prefer the green ones even though they don’t work as well as they did 40 years ago.
It's becoming like the boy who cried wolf.......most people are no longer listening.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
It's becoming like the boy who cried wolf.......most people are no longer listening.

Saw a quote somewhere that 50% of the public doesn't consider Covid to be their top health concern. That is - when they think about their own health, what's going on - Covid isn't it.
The statists are terrified by high gasoline prices, which is where the average person sees inflation the most. What better way to curb that inflationary spiral than a new "variant" and new economy killing edicts to reduce demand for oil?
Best data I can find says that Omicron is much less contagious than Delta, and that it produces only mild symptoms. I can't see how it is actually a major threat.

Eventually, we will probably all have Covid.

Best advise in such a situation: Keep calm and carry on.
The media is the cancer destroying our country. All of this would not be possible without them and a gullible, TV addicted army of useful idiots.
Posted By: las Re: Omicron a Blessing in Disguise - 12/03/21
Nothing new.....

Having spent a few years in remote villages, it has long been noted that everyone gets a cold/flu sometime in the first months of school. Pretty much all gone by the holidays. People go out, return, everyone gets another cold/flu immediatly after the holidays....

Not for the sheep who swallow the kool-aid.
Its a blessing for Moderna and the likes when there stock 2 years ago was 16.00 now is about 300.00 so this will probably get them back to 400.00
Now where is and when will that asteroid be here? I could use a new form of doom after 18 months of this plandemic.
I agree its a blessing, its waking people up that believed the government who said just get vaxxed and its all going away, when many of us knew that wouldn't happen. its waking more and more people up to the fact the fauci and the government are full of it. its getting more and more people to say wait a minute how much more bull $hit are they are going to tell me. this week and this week alone I felt the tide turn on covid. the mandates are being struck down left and right. governors are fighting it. everyone on talk radio is questioning the governments strategy. Having yet another variant will just show its another boy who cried wolf situation. people are sick of covid.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
It's interesting to note that just rearranging the letters in "omicron" just a little bit, we come up with "moronic".

Good one !

Laughing.!
If you believed one syllable of the COVID Chronicles you’re a fugking moron.
“Two Weeks To Flatten The Curve!”
Originally Posted by gregintenn
“Two Weeks To Flatten The Curve!”

Herd Mentality,,,,I mean Herd Immunity!!

This stuff will never stop. People are numb to it except for those who are getting fired from their jobs for refusing the jab.
I heard a Doctor saying that it is "on par" for a disease to mutate into less and less serious strains. I hope this is the beginning of the end.
Originally Posted by reivertom
I heard a Doctor saying that it is "on par" for a disease to mutate into less and less serious strains. I hope this is the beginning of the end.

It will never end untill the billions spent on it are gone and
"BRANDON" will never let that happen.

There was a beginning?

LOL

Ate 3 Family Size bags of M&Ms for lunch along with a sack of White Castles and a 2 liter of Dr. Pepper

Now concerned about the Red M&M Cancer Virus

Will the grease from the sliders and the corn syrup from the Dr. Pepper counteract the Red M&M Cancer Virus

Please advise
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Saw a quote somewhere that 50% of the public doesn't consider Covid to be their top health concern. That is - when they think about their own health, what's going on - Covid isn't it.

That's still too damn high.

I am super excited about that possibility... maybe... just maybe... the politicians and Dr. Fauci will allow us to have a few of our freedoms back as well.

Not all of them of course... but maybe... maybe... just maybe a select few freedoms... like riding in car alone and not having to wear three face masks.

That would be most awesome.
Originally Posted by rem141r
i'd be willing to bet that in past years at this time we had all kinds of "variants" of the flu floating around. kills some people, makes some sick as dogs, and barely affects others. but now we have the media and that little dago prick telling us how to think.

It is my understanding that all dagos are eggplants, to whit:

The omicron variant reportedly has mild symptoms like soreness and exhaustion. The same way you would feel after a hard days work……no wonder the liberals are terrified of it.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...3237/re-omicron-if-you-care#Post16673237
No.... Not really.

I see a lot of reason for the government to over react and start a whole new batch of lockdowns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ml9kYeOPeg
Originally Posted by mikieb
No.... Not really.

I see a lot of reason for the government to over react and start a whole new batch of lockdowns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ml9kYeOPeg

Not gonna happen.

Like!
Vax/jab resistant, perhaps more contagious and proving to be considerably less lethal. Is it trying to mutate itself out of existence the way viruses tend to do?

Lethality doesn't factor into success of a virus. The common cold viruses and ebola virus are at the opposite extremes of lethality but both continue to exist. Whatever happens to the host doesn't really matter as long as the virus can reproduce and propogate. A virus doesn't try and deliberately kill its host but sometimes it does.

Several viruses cause the common cold and it's looking like covid might be headed to join that list, sort of.
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm

Lethality doesn't factor into success of a virus. The common cold viruses and ebola virus are at the opposite extremes of lethality but both continue to exist. Whatever happens to the host doesn't really matter as long as the virus can reproduce and propogate. A virus doesn't try and deliberately kill its host but sometimes it does.

Several viruses cause the common cold and it's looking like covid might be headed to join that list, sort of.

^^^WRONG^^^

It ain’t about the virus
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
It ain’t about the virus

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm

^^^WRONG^^^

6 uparrows and uppercase font are hardly a compelling retort
© 24hourcampfire