Home
The ChiComs are behind a LOT of the cannabis industry in Oklahoma, along with the resulting criminal activity that accompanies the drug trade. What about your states??

https://www.kxii.com/2021/12/01/thr...ly-illegal-garvin-county-marijuana-grow/

ELMORE CITY, Okla. (KXII) - A man who had been working at a marijuana grow near Elmore City told law enforcement he was being held against his will for three months, according to the Garvin County Sheriff’s office.

Xiaobing Chen, Xuechun Ruan and Quan Zhao were arrested after several people called 911 about a fight in a street near Elmore City on Tuesday.

According to a press release, Elmore City police chief Johnny Denney witnessed two people wrestling on the ground.

When deputies spoke with the victim, he told them he had been working at the residence for three months.

The victim went on to say he was afraid of three other residents in the home and that he wasn’t allowed to leave by himself, the press release stated.

According to the Garvin County Sheriff’s Office, the victim told deputies he was able to escape with a bag of personal belongings.

When the sheriff’s office entered the home to make sure no one else was inside, they found $2 million worth of marijuana, two guns, and some cash.

The press release stated that the grow was not registered with the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics.

Chen, Ruan and Zhao were charged with kidnapping, illegal drug trafficking, possessing guns while committing a felony, and several other drug-related charges.

Same here in Oregon. Here in rural NW Oregon they’re buying up farms and any acreage that’s suitable. Seeing more and more being shut down as fast as they start growing though as they either don’t know the laws or simple don’t give two schits.
I wonder how many million$ of our money goes back to Communist China just through the cannabis industry? I'll bet that number would shock the hell out of everybody.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I wonder how many million$ of our money goes back to Communist China just through the cannabis industry? I'll bet that number would shock the hell out of everybody.

Ole Crackhead Hunter and Sleepy Joe gotta get them ChiCom kickbacks ! 😬
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Hunter Biden sez "Live it up! Spark up another doobie for Dear Old Dad!!"
https://www.kxii.com/2021/07/23/illegal-marijuana-grow-busted-love-county/

“What made it illegal is they didn’t have an Oklahoma Medical marijuana authority license or an Oklahoma bureau of narcotics license” Grisham said.

Police arrested Chong Chen and Zhimou Chen on charges of cultivation.... illegal under state and Federal law.

This is the latest in a string of illegal marijuana grows that have been busted in southern Oklahoma. Local dispensary owners are hopeful that as more of these illegal grows pop up they will be stopped quicker.

//////////////////////////

https://www.kxii.com/2021/06/18/four-arrested-so-far-illegal-marijuana-grow-farm-carter-county/

Wen Huang, Zheni Huang, Chao Li, and Bo Lin were arrested and taken to the Carter County Jail for growing weed illegally, having money from selling it, and owning guns while committing a felony.

90% goes back. 10% goes to the big guy!
https://www.news9.com/story/6183517...countrys-1-supplier-of-illegal-marijuana

TULSA, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics says Oklahoma is now the number one black market supplier of illegal marijuana in the country.

There are 8,500 medical marijuana grow licenses in Oklahoma and agents say 25 percent of them are run by criminal organizations from places like China, Russia and Mexico.

People all over Green Country tell News on 6 have seen a huge increase in Asians buying land and creating huge pot operations right next to family farms.

Josh King and his family bought this historic piece of property known as Bald Knob Hill, near Henryetta. Then, a marijuana operation moved in across the road and within a matter of months, had nearly every inch of the 31 acres, covered with buildings.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A petition has already been filed in Oklahoma to legalize recreational marijuana. That’s the same way medical marijuana became a reality in Oklahoma. A petition was filed, and then Oklahomans voted for and approved it. I’m sure it’ll eventually happen in Oklahoma with recreational marijuana too.

10% for the big guy
I went to Elmore City on the way home from OKC while making sales calls. Stopped at a OEM shop that we do business with their sister company. The gate was closed but there was a door open to the shop. Nothing but grow lights and marijuana from one end to the other.
Originally Posted by asheepdog

10% for the big guy

LOL. Yep !
MORE Chi-Com crimes in Okla., I'll bet these same chinks are smuggling in Fentanyl, too. Beijing should be nuked:

https://www.kxii.com/2022/02/22/obn-conducts-massive-drug-bust-carter-co/

OKLAHOMA CITY (KXII) - On Tuesday the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics led a massive multi-agency operation targeting criminal organizations growing and trafficking marijuana for the black market including farms in southern Oklahoma.

OBN Spokesman Mark Woodward said more than 200 state, federal and local law enforcement officers executed search warrants and arrest warrants early Tuesday morning at a dozen locations across the state tied to this on-going investigation.

“For over a year, OBN has been targeting numerous individuals and organizations that have moved to Oklahoma from out-of-state and used fraudulent business structures and ‘ghost owners’ to obtain their Oklahoma Medical Marijuana licenses,” said Woodward.

OBN said they believe the farms are all connected-just not directly.

Karla Hall lives down the road from a farm raided in Burneyville. She said she had seen that same farm get in trouble with the law before.

“We figured it was all legal because you know they’ve been there before and there’s been a lot of people out here growing, doing the grow farms that are legal,” Hall said.

Woodward said this operation found around 120 thousand illegal marijuana plants and up to 5 thousand pounds of ready-to-sell product.

OBN said a woman named Xiumeng Lyu was one of the investigation’s main targets.

She’s now in Carter County jail.

“She was kind of a broker and she was responsible for moving a lot of money though our investigation,” Woodward said.

Four more people have been arrested as of Tuesday afternoon. Shi Yang is now in the Stephens County Jail, Nan Weng is in Canadian county custody, Dean Zheng is in the Cleveland County Jail, and Will Chen is in Marshall County custody.

Eight others now have warrants in Oklahoma.

“We’re not too concerned that we didn’t get them all today because we know who they are, the cases are already built and we will continue to do what we can to look for them,” Woodward said.

Woodward said this investigation identified brokers moving millions of dollars in marijuana from multiple Oklahoma farms onto the black markets in states including, but not limited to Californian, North Carolina, Missouri, Indiana, and Texas.

Woodward said search warrants were served at nine farms and three residential locations connected to these illegal shipments and thirteen arrest warrants were issued for people in Oklahoma linked to the investigation, as well as ones in Californian and three in Texas, with more arrests expected as the investigation continues.

According to OBN, two of these farms are in Wilson, one is in Ratliff City, and another in Madill. They are:

-594 Bear Hollow, Wilson, OK (Big Buddha Farms)

-13481 Sartin RD, Madill, OK (M Green Farms)

-25720 Batson RD, Burneyville, OK (KYY Farms)

-805 Anshultz, Wilson, OK (Soft Green Farms)

“As these investigations move forward, we plan to file charges on these criminal brokers, business owners, land owners, and entities that helped facilitate the fraudulent documentation allowing these criminal organizations to get an Oklahoma Medical Marijuana license,” said Woodward.

OBN Director Donnie Anderson said more of these large-scale law enforcement operations are planned as his agency continues to investigate hundreds of suspected illegal marijuana growing operations around the state.

“We are sending a clear and powerful message today that Oklahoma is not a safe haven for criminals who think they can hide behind a Medical Marijuana license,” said Anderson.

Woodward said those arrested in this operation face a variety of charges including aggravated trafficking and aggravated manufacturing.

OBN will also be filing asset forfeiture on multiple vehicles, bank accounts, cash, equipment and at least eight of the properties linked to these illegal marijuana shipments and money laundering.
Why are these Chinkinese MFers allowed in the country?
Yawn.

Talk to me about illegal grows.

Hold into the smoke screen. Sheesh.
Originally Posted by rickt300

Dimocommies like Calledumb and Gayghost and Jell0.

The Chynese were providing the chemicals to process fentanyl south of the border but are now providing the finished product to the cartels.
Those people are due for a name change soon- - - - -"Wi Fook Dup"!
The pot growers go into nice small towns with lots of easy access National Forests, and really screw over the locals there with huge crime increases and they also try to limit NF access by threatening hikers/hunters. They also use lots of water for their plants. They can really basically destroy what some of those small towns.

Why? They don't seem to be shocked when the Western Union kiosk lines up with illegal aliens on payday Fridays!
I bet those people ship millions into Mexico, or wherever they happen to be from.
I've seen them send thousands. They hand the clerk a piece of paper with the name of the recipient and how much to send.
The recipient can go to a Western Union office anywhere in the world and pick up their cash. ....and Western Union charges as much as $75 for a single tranaction!
Originally Posted by martinstrummer

Why? They don't seem to be shocked when the Western Union kiosk lines up with illegal aliens on payday Fridays!
I bet those people ship millions into Mexico, or wherever they happen to be from.
I've seen them send thousands. They hand the clerk a piece of paper with the name of the recipient and how much to send.
The recipient can go to a Western Union office anywhere in the world and pick up their cash. ....and Western Union charges as much as $75 for a single tranaction!

10-12 years ago, I read that NYC illegals sent 55+ million per year south of the border. That's one city, think what it would be nationwide, boston, dallas, LA, seattle, chicago, miami ++++++.

Draining our country of its wealth.

Originally Posted by Old Ornery
The pot growers go into nice small towns with lots of easy access National Forests, and really screw over the locals there with huge crime increases and they also try to limit NF access by threatening hikers/hunters. They also use lots of water for their plants. They can really basically destroy what some of those small towns.

Which state are you referring to?
Originally Posted by ol_mike

That sounds like California
I wonder which Americans the Chicoms will kidnap to get these thugs back? That's how they got their spy back from Canada.
https://www.news9.com/story/6183517...countrys-1-supplier-of-illegal-marijuana

TULSA, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics says Oklahoma is now the number one black market supplier of illegal marijuana in the country.

Sounds like a target rich environment to me.
Xiaobing Chen, Xuechun Ruan and Quan Zhao were arrested after several people called 911 about a fight in a street near Elmore City on Tuesday.

Originally Posted by Futura
Originally Posted by ol_mike

That sounds like California

Yep, and Oregon as well.

From what I actually KNOW, probably not that much. And yes, I actually have some insight into this very particular topic. Figure some money may be going back to help family members back in the PRC. But more than likely these are Chinese Capitalists (remember, China is the largest crony capitalist state on the planet) trying to make even more money the easy way. And doing their very best at attempting to keep all proceeds out of the hands of ANY government. And it's interesting this is happening in OK. The word in CA is that pot is now so cheap, that even tax free (hence illegal) commercial grows aren't worth the effort.
The ChiComs are behind a LOT of the cannabis industry in Oklahoma, along with the resulting criminal activity that accompanies the drug trade. What about your states??

https://www.kxii.com/2021/12/01/thr...ly-illegal-garvin-county-marijuana-grow/

ELMORE CITY, Okla. (KXII) - A man who had been working at a marijuana grow near Elmore City told law enforcement he was being held against his will for three months, according to the Garvin County Sheriff’s office.

According to a press release, Elmore City police chief Johnny Denney witnessed two people wrestling on the ground.

When deputies spoke with the victim, he told them he had been working at the residence for three months.

The victim went on to say he was afraid of three other residents in the home and that he wasn’t allowed to leave by himself, the press release stated.

According to the Garvin County Sheriff’s Office, the victim told deputies he was able to escape with a bag of personal belongings.

When the sheriff’s office entered the home to make sure no one else was inside, they found $2 million worth of marijuana, two guns, and some cash.

The press release stated that the grow was not registered with the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics.

Chen, Ruan and Zhao were charged with kidnapping, illegal drug trafficking, possessing guns while committing a felony, and several other drug-related charges.

This is a category error. Not every ethnic Chinese person in the USA is controlled by the Chinese communist party. Far from it, actually.
Originally Posted by martinstrummer

Well dayum ! ! !
I'm glad someone else noticed.
This area is border jumper central, and every grocery
store customer service counter has WU or money
transfer of some flavor. The biggest newest store
has something like 9 WU windows that stay mostly
full . They have big Jed Clampett rolls of hundreds,
and drive new/newer SUVs and trucks and pay
with EBT. The bank I used to trade at got to where
they catered more and more to border jumpers
and finally all the signage in the bank went to all
spanish language
The Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics says Oklahoma is now the number one black market supplier of illegal marijuana in the country.
Translation = The Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics needs at least an additional 13.9 million taxpayers dollars appropriated to them every year to continue to fight an absolutely and completely lost war on drugs (marijuana in particular).
There are 8,500 medical marijuana grow licenses in Oklahoma and agents say 25 percent of them are run by criminal organizations from places like China, Russia and Mexico.
And Oklahoma had zero problems issuing all of those licenses. At least 10% of Oklahoma’s population now has a medical marijuana card, and the industry sales in Oklahoma have been over a billion dollars a year since its inception. And Oklahoma law requires that 75% of the medical marijuana business owners are Oklahoma residents.
Chinks don't grow any weed around here.
It ain't Ma and Pa Kettle trying to put one over on the state

https://www.kxii.com/2022/03/04/okl...d-after-major-marijuana-sting-operation/

Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics just getting started after major marijuana sting operation

ARDMORE, Okla. (KXII) - Just over a week since the major marijuana sting operation that took place across Oklahoma, the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics says they’re just getting started.

The operation targeted nine farms and three homes where drugs and paraphernalia were being stored.

OBN spokesperson Mark Woodward said that the operation was major success, but its just a piece of a larger puzzle.

“It was just kind of the first phase of a much larger investigation involving a group of individuals that are moving marijuana off of several different farms around central and southern Oklahoma and taking product illegally to the black market in multiple states including Texas, California, Illinois, Indiana, North Caroline,” Woodward said.”

The transportation of marijuana across state lines, violating Oklahoma’s medical marijuana guidelines.

According to Woodward operations like this have become increasingly common throughout the state in recent months, with as many as 90 illegal grow facilities shut down since last April.

And while they’re doing what they can to contain the problem, its having a serious impact on the states legal marijuana business and regular citizens alike.

“They’re hurting the legitimate businesses,” Woodward said. “Many of which have dumped their life saving into their business and are financially unable to compete with the black market. These people are coming in and driving up the cost of property and taxes for land owners by paying exorbitant amounts of money for land so they can grow in remote areas. We have found evidence where they’re stealing electricity, they’re stealing water, they’re often times bringing in other drugs, we’ve identified human trafficking’s tied to these groups.”

Woodward said that of the 90 busts they’ve carried out almost all of them are connected to larger, nationwide criminal drug operations.

He believes that while these busts are a positive move in the right direction, more needs to be done to completely eliminate the problem.

“If you just hit one illegal grow they’re going to replace those plants and workers very very quickly,” Woodward said. “You’ve got to dismantle organization and that takes time.”
“If you just hit one illegal grow they’re going to replace those plants and workers very very quickly,” Woodward said. “You’ve got to dismantle organization and that takes time.

Going on past results, at least 80+ years...
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
“If you just hit one illegal grow they’re going to replace those plants and workers very very quickly,” Woodward said. “You’ve got to dismantle organization and that takes time.
Going on past results, at least 80+ years...
And literally TONS of taxpayers dollars.
https://www.kxii.com/2022/10/10/3-arrested-garvin-county-drug-trafficking/

GARVIN COUNTY, Okla. (KXII) - The Garvin County Sheriff’s Office arrested three people for marijuana trafficking.

According to court documents from the State of Oklahoma, Phi Hong Cai was found with 68 pounds of marijuana near Wynnewood.

Documents allege Hong Cai was planning to sell it in Houston.

Xing Song Yang and Mei Ying Yang are accused of trafficking marijuana and growing the marijuana without the proper documentation in Pauls Valley, according to court documents.
https://www.kxii.com/2022/11/14/seminole-police-seize-13-million-marijuana-after-traffic-stop/

SEMINOLE, Okla. (KXII) - Approximately 1,722 pounds of marijuana, valued at $1.3 million were seized after a traffic stop in Seminole County.

The Seminole Police Department said Lee Xiong and Ger Xiong were arrested for aggravated trafficking of marijuana, after a traffic stop on November 9.

According to law enforcement, Officer Messner and his partner K9 Raven, pulled a U-Haul truck over for defective equipment, and during the traffic stop the officer noticed an odor of marijuana coming from the truck.

Police said after searching the truck, 1,722 pounds of marijuana, with a black market value of $1.3 million was discovered.
The drug dealers in Oregon are pure as the driven snow.

They no pay attention to the raw you sirry rabbit. They too crever for yankee running dogs.
Originally Posted by achadwick
Not every ethnic Chinese person in the USA is controlled by the Chinese communist party.

As a practical matter, the only way to be sure is for there to be no ethnic chinks in the country.
Do you know how they choose their names in China?

Throw a fork off the roof, whatever it sounds like, that’s their name!

Some kid told me that joke years ago, still cracks me up grin
MORE Chinkernese nonsense in OK:

https://www.kxii.com/2022/11/22/authorities-investigate-quadruple-murder-marijuana-farm/

(AP) - The suspect in the weekend killings of four people at a marijuana farm in Oklahoma was arrested in the afternoon by officers in South Florida, police announced late Tuesday.

Wu Chen was taken into custody without incident just before 4 p.m. Central time by Miami Beach police and taken to the Miami-Dade County Detention Center, the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation said in an evening post on Facebook.

The arrest came “after a car tag reader flagged vehicle he was driving,” it added. The suspect will be charged with murder and shooting with intent to kill and faces extradition to Oklahoma.

OSBI also posted a photo provided by U.S. Marshals of the man sitting shoeless on a curb, apparently with his hands cuffed behind his back.

Authorities said the victims — three men and one woman, all Chinese citizens — were shot dead and “executed” on the 10-acre (4-hectare) property west of Hennessey, about 55 miles (90 kilometers) northwest of Oklahoma City. A fifth victim who is also a Chinese citizen was wounded and taken to an Oklahoma City hospital.

The victims had not yet been identified publicly, and next-of-kin notification was still pending “because of a significant language barrier,” police said.

Authorities had said previous they had a suspect in mind but were withholding the name for the time being to avoid endangering others.

“The suspect was inside that building for a significant amount of time before the executions began,” OSBI said in a news release earlier Tuesday. “Based on the investigation thus far, this does not appear to be a random incident.”

OSBI Capt. Stan Florence said the previous day that authorities believed the suspect knew the victims, who were found dead Sunday night.

“They all know each other,” Florence said. “Don’t know if they’re related, or if they’re coworkers, but certainly these individuals were, we believe, all familiar with each other.”

The Kingfisher County Sheriff’s Office initially responded to a reported hostage situation at the farm and requested help from state authorities, Florence said.

“There’s a lot to unravel with this case,” he added. “It’ll take a little time for us to process it.”

The case is being investigated as a quadruple homicide. The Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Control is also investigating.

That agency has targeted criminal growing and trafficking of marijuana for the black market in recent years. But agency spokesman Mark Woodward said Tuesday it was too soon to say that was a focus of this investigation.

“It being a marijuana farm, obviously Oklahoma state law requires that they have a license from the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority and from us,” Woodward said. “One of the things we’re looking at is, is it obtained legally or was it obtained by fraud? So that’ll be part of our investigation.”

Porsha Riley, spokeswoman for the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority, said there is an active license for a medical marijuana grow business at the location.

None of the 14 marijuana growing operations in the Hennessey area responded to email inquiries from The Associated Press, and officials would not identify which one operated at the site of the shootings.

Oklahoma voters legalized medical marijuana in 2018, and the industry quickly boomed thanks to an open-ended law that put in place fewer restrictions than in other states.

In March, voters will decide whether to legalize recreational use of the drug.

Maryland and Missouri approved recreational marijuana in this month’s midterm elections, bringing the total number states that allow recreational use to 21. Arkansas, North Dakota and South Dakota voters rejected legalization proposals in the midterms.
its legal in Oklahoma is it not? or only medicinal? Did he not have z-papers?
Originally Posted by elkmtb

The way the grow licenses are sold, -0- Chinese nationals should be in the state for any legal association with cannabis. OK .gov needs to step up and actively discriminate against every Chinese national they can round up and deport by bus to Los Angeles and let Kalifornia deal with them.
If the criminals were not hanged immediately, then they will continue to be a burden on society.
Originally Posted by elkmtb

The way the grow licenses are sold, -0- Chinese nationals should be in the state for any legal association with cannabis. OK .gov needs to step up and actively discriminate against every Chinese national they can round up and deport by bus to Los Angeles and let Kalifornia deal with them.
This.
We have 2700+ grow houses in the state and the bureau of Narcotics is 2-3 years behind in checking licenses. They grow high grade pot for 2-3 years, make a ton of money then leave after they get busted. It needs fixing and earlier is better than later.
MOAR info on the Chicom BS from my post above on 11/23/22:

https://www.kten.com/story/47865851/man-charged-with-killing-4-workers-at-oklahoma-pot-farm

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — A man accused of killing four workers at an Oklahoma marijuana farm had demanded the return of his $300,000 investment in the operation shortly before he started shooting, prosecutors allege in court documents.

Chen Wu, 45, was charged Friday in Kingfisher County with four counts of first-degree murder and one count of assault and battery with a deadly weapon in connection with the Nov. 20 killings.

“Eyewitnesses to the murders have stated that (Wu) demanded $300,000 be handed over to him by other employees of the marijuana operation, as a return of a portion of his ‘investment’ in the enterprise," Assistant District Attorney Austin Murrey wrote. “The fact that it could not be handed over on a moment's notice is what precipitated the mass murder.”

Prosecutors on Friday also filed a motion that Wu be held without bond.

In an arrest affidavit filed in the case, a worker who was at the farm on the day of the killings told investigators that a man, later identified as Wu, came into the garage and shot one man in the leg.

“The suspect held multiple people inside the garage at gunpoint,” Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation agent Phillip Ott wrote in the affidavit. “The suspect demanded $300,000 within the next half hour or he was going to kill everyone in the garage."

Another worker at the farm told investigators Wu had worked at the farm about a year earlier.

Killed in the attack were Quirong Lin, Chen He Chun, Chen He Qiang and Fang Hui Lee, court documents show. A fifth person, Yi Fei Lin, was wounded. Authorities have said Wu and all of the victims were Chinese citizens and that the pot farm on a 10-acre (4-hectare) property west of Hennessey was operating under an illegally obtained license to grow marijuana for medical purposes.

Wu is scheduled to make an initial appearance Wednesday, court documents show. Jail and court records don't indicate the name of an attorney who could speak on his behalf.

The state's motion also indicates there is video that depicts portions of the slayings and that eyewitnesses who know Wu have positively identified him. Authorities have previously said the victims were “executed.”

Wu was arrested Nov. 22 in Florida after the vehicle he was driving was flagged by a car tag reader, police in Miami Beach said. Oklahoma authorities took Wu from Miami-Dade County jail Wednesday, and he was booked into the Kingfisher County jail on Thursday.
They're getting revenge for the Opium War.
Names haven't been released yet, I'll bet a lukewarm bowl of wonton soup that it's the Chi-Chinks, again.

https://www.kten.com/story/47940734/pontotoc-county-marijuana-farms-raided-by-state-agents

PONTOTOC COUNTY, Okla. (KTEN) — Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics agents served search warrants Tuesday on five Pontotoc County marijuana farms believed to be operating illegally.

OBN said the facilities are linked to an ongoing investigation into the people and farms transporting marijuana onto the black market outside of Oklahoma.

“We have traced several shipments, from these locations where we served search warrants, to shipments that went out of state and onto the black market,” Public Information Officer for OBN Mark Woodward explained.

Tuesday, OBN seized and destroyed approximately 40,000 marijuana plants and confiscated around 3,000 pounds of processed and packaged marijuana ready for shipment to the black market.

"Three people are in custody, and we do expect more arrests as this is still just one phase of an ongoing investigation," Woodward said.

Woodward said the people involved are often tied to other criminal organizations.

"It's so much bigger than just a marijuana issue," said OBN spokesperson Mark Woodward. "A lot of these groups are linked to criminal organizations linked to violent crimes — human trafficking with a lot of the workers, environmental issues ... trafficking other drugs, prostitution — that we've linked to a lot of these organizations."

Illegal marijuana grow operations are also taking a toll on the state's medical marijuana industry.

“Over the past few years, these groups have moved into Oklahoma, and legitimate businesses are going under because they say they simply cannot compete with the black market and as rampant as it is in Oklahoma,” Woodward explained.

Agencies assisting OBN on the case include The Ada Police Department, Pontotoc County Sheriff's Office, Highway Patrol, District 22 Drug Task Force, Chickasaw Lighthorse Police, FBI, DEA, US Marshalls Service, and Homeland Security.
Seems the only way to stop this crap is to legalize weed and deport every Chinkeneeze from the country. Why is the state selling licenses?
Seems the only way to stop this crap is to legalize weed and deport every Chinkeneeze from the country. Why is the state selling licenses?

Supposed to be licenses only for OK residents who have been a resident for at least 5 years, allegedly cutting out the ChiComs.
https://www.kxii.com/2023/01/27/joh...ies-recover-nearly-150-pounds-marijuana/

JOHNSTON COUNTY, Okla. (KXII) - 150 pounds of marijuana with a street value estimated between $250 thousand and $500 thousand was seized during a traffic stop in Johnston County.

According to the Johnston County Sheriff’s Office, when deputies were conducting a traffic stop they discovered the driver was in possession of marijuana. Just under 150 pounds of vacuum sealed marijuana was recovered.

Sheriffs said the driver, a Chinese National and Oklahoma resident was arrested and is currently in the Johnston County Jail for trafficking CDS marijuana.

According to the department the street value of the load is estimated between $250 thousand and $500 thousand.

The social media post states deputies evidence that the suspect was trafficking marijuana from central Oklahoma to the North Texas area.

According to the department this is an ongoing investigation.

Supposed to be licenses only for OK residents who have been a resident for at least 5 years, allegedly cutting out the ChiComs.

That's easy to sidestep.
Farmer Jones has a bad year, either borrow for next year or take Chink money, buy a grow license and allow the Chinks to grow the stuff.
Posted By: las Re: More ChiCom BS in Oklahoma.... - 01/27/23
You think those Oriental mass shootings in CA recently are not criminally ($$$$) linked? I don't know, but looks funny.
© 24hourcampfire