Home
WTF!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-Carlson-close-friends-emails-show.html

Hunter Biden was close friends with Tucker Carlson, wrote a recommendation for his son's Georgetown application, and even got Carlson to intervene in a story about him on Hunter's behalf.

Emails from Hunter's abandoned laptop show the Fox anchor and the president's son were close until around 2015 – revealing Carlson failed to disclose the true extent of his friendship throughout his extensive coverage of the scandals surrounding Hunter's business and personal transgressions revealed by his abandoned computer.

In emails Hunter professed his 'love' for Carlson and his family, called him 'buddy' and told him 'you're a friend'.
Yawn.....he's roasted HB's ass many times since this all unfolded. This isn't news.

Fwiw, Dailymail is garbage.
Well Tucker is #1 and an extremely popular Thorn in the side of the Establishment.

This is as good as smear tactic as sexual assault, maybe better.

Thanks for posting
Tucker Carlson is a complicated guy. Can't say it's true but you never know. I know this Carlson has come up with some screwy stuff in the past and allowing Kyle Rittenhouse to dump on Lin Wood was a dirty trick. The poor kid has gone through the gauntlet and even though he managed to come out not guilty, he has been damaged. It's going to take time for him to come to his senses.
The guys I hunt with listen to Tucker religiously at 90 db.

They shout to talk when Tucker is on.

I consider Tucker's show to be a sermon.
He makes some good points, but too whiney/preachy to watch regularly.

Narrow between the eyes too, but that's just looks.

It is maybe going too far to say he is the Rachael Madcow on our side - at least he doesn't lie, as far as I know.
Tuckers ok, but his fake laughs are on par with camel toes.
Originally Posted by Clarkm
The guys I hunt with listen to Tucker religiously at 90 db.

They shout to talk when Tucker is on.

I consider Tucker's show to be a sermon.

A sermon ? Stopped putting much interests in sermons some years ago .
Wife listens to him and I catch some of his opinions when relaxing after dinner .
Guy looks to much like that tv evangelist with the pretty hair to me .
Just something about him doesn’t seem quite right .
But that’s my opinion , not worth much to anybody but me .
Kenneth
WGAFF?
Jesus warned about news anchor worship
You can't work and live in that cesspool and not have stink on you.

Not that I care one wit about Tucker or his skeletons.

Remember who Trump cavorted with for decades.

Originally Posted by las
He makes some good points, but too whiney/preachy to watch regularly.

Narrow between the eyes too, but that's just looks.

It is maybe going too far to say he is the Rachael Madcow on our side - at least he doesn't lie, as far as I know.

Originally Posted by TC
"I lie if I’m really cornered or something. I lie. I really try not to," Fox News host Tucker Carlson admitted.
Who cares. They aren't friends now. Why would he need to disclose anything? Fake news.
Tucker....is driving the left ape chit... who here ain't HAD friends ....
Waiting for a picture of a Tucker smoking dope on a couch with Obama in college
Its all a show, as long as they all profit none of them care whos friends outside of the theater.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Pssst, Tucker isn’t a News Anchor.
Anyone that watches and believes anything ANY talking head does or says is brain dead.

Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by slumlord

Pssst, Tucker isn’t a News Anchor.

I should watch more tv. Forgives?? lol
Imagine my surprise when I found out that Hulk Hogan and Jerry Blackwell were friends outside the ring, when I was like 10.

lol
Tucker Carlson ... allowing Kyle Rittenhouse to dump on Lin Wood was a dirty trick.

Lin Wood is a total creep that used that kid as 'Go fund me' type collateral. He's Avenatti with a Bible under his arm..
Originally Posted by broomd
Tucker Carlson ... allowing Kyle Rittenhouse to dump on Lin Wood was a dirty trick.

Lin Wood is a total creep that used that kid as 'Go fund me' type collateral. He's Avenatti with a Bible under his arm..

^^^^
Agreed
I would only care if he still was after he found out what a scumbag Hunter was. Sounds like he found out 6 years ago. I was once friends with a couple fellows that turned out to be total scumbags a few years later.
© 24hourcampfire