So he retired RollingThunder?
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

And a couple others.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

And a couple others.

Yeah the little bitch had a bunch of them. I wonder if he took classes on opening Nosler bullet boxes correctly?
I doubt he’s “back”, he’s just ready to talk guns again, instead of politics, via his other handles.

And a couple others.

Yeah the little bitch had a bunch of them. I wonder if he took classes on opening Nosler bullet boxes correctly?

If the Nosler box was at the top of a ladder, he'd never get it open.
Originally Posted by BayouRover

And a couple others.

If the Nosler box was at the top of a ladder, he'd never get it open.

Oh sure it would open when he and the bullets hit the floor... problem being it would cost the taxpayers huge in disability payments
I kept an eye on his post during the 2016 election watching to see how soon he'd start hating on President Trump --> didn't take long .

He spewed some MSM diatribe about how President Trump doesn't respect women waaaa- wwaaaa littlte bich liberal .
How's your Biden vote working out Jeff?
Where did he surface at?
Rooster Tail lures thread.
Optic thread
Originally Posted by irfubar
Optic thread

Thanks. I found hi...her.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I kept an eye on his post during the 2016 election watching to see how soon he'd start hating on President Trump --> didn't take long .

He spewed some MSM diatribe about how President Trump doesn't respect women waaaa- wwaaaa littlte bich liberal .

Why? Did Trump feel her up, too?

#MeToo

Show us on the Barbie doll where the bad man touched you.
JellO was all in on Russian collusion..... has he repented?
Ha! I’m not back. Just passing through.

Since you ask, I’ll say again I don’t have any sock puppet accounts, and never have. Rick Bin can verify that using his fancypants computer stuff, I would think, or call me out if it’s a lie. It’s not. Sorry to disappoint, but when I’m gone, I’m gone... The last post I remember making here was when I cruised through to monitor the 2020 cra-cra (y’all self-gaslighted to a comical degree, in case you don’t realize this, and it was FUNNY to watch unfold!) and saw that Greg aka Crossfire had passed. I posted a quick commemorative, because he was a good guy, for an ässhole.

2nd accounts are weak sauce. If I want to say something here, I say it.
JeffO, how proud of Biden are you right now?
Yeah well, you’re still an idiot Biden voter.
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Since you ask, I’ll say again I don’t have any sock puppet accounts, and never have. Rick Bin can verify that using his fancypants computer stuff, I would think, or call me out if it’s a lie. It’s not. Sorry to disappoint, but when I’m gone, I’m gone... The last post I remember making here was when I cruised through to monitor the 2020 cra-cra (y’all self-gaslighted to a comical degree, in case you don’t realize this, and it was FUNNY to watch unfold!) and saw that Greg aka Crossfire had passed. I posted a quick commemorative, because he was a good guy, for an ässhole.

Let’s go Brandon!

Actually I believe you on the Sock Puppets.

The only asswhole in this conversation is you, you just upset because Greg was a whole lot smarter than you are dumb.

Tell us Jeff, how did your vote for Obama work out? How did your vote for Biden work out? Have you learned anything yet or are you still like any other liberal fuqktard?
JellO talkin about gaslighting..... the definition of irony
Why the acknowledgment?
Originally Posted by ol_mike

As if Clitman did. Sheesh. What a douche.
Originally Posted by EdM
Why the acknowledgment?

PSA: Pointing out a fresh dog turd in the playground?
Originally Posted by 12344mag

The only asswhole in this conversation is you, you just upset because Greg was a whole lot smarter than you are dumb.

Tell us Jeff, how did your vote for Obama work out? How did your vote for Biden work out? Have you learned anything yet or are you still like any other liberal fuqktard?

Hes not man enough to answer you….
Bump
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Hes not man enough to answer you….

They never answer .
------------------------------------------------

12344mag ask did jeff'ool learn anything - haha -good one .
So has he recovered from PTSD that he got when he falling off the ladder 🪜??? Can he actually open a box of bullets???
Originally Posted by Springcove
So has he recovered from PTSD that he got when he falling off the ladder 🪜??? Can he actually open a box of bullets???

It is far beyond his capacity!
Ok...enough of JeffO........so what I ma trying to remember was - who was the petulant Seahawks Dynasty book-it guy again? Couldn't show his handle around here for months after .....the famous look of whuh the fuhhh....? on Richard Sherman's face.?

And where is that one dude (ok going way back) that posted the pics making the gansta signs ....was that Maser or am I misremembering?
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Ok...enough of JeffO........so what I ma trying to remember was - who was the petulant Seahawks Dynasty book-it guy again? Couldn't show his handle around here for months after .....the famous look of whuh the fuhhh....? on Richard Sherman's face.?

And where is that one dude (ok going way back) that posted the pics making the gansta signs ....was that Maser or am I misremembering?

okok
Originally Posted by heavywalker

okok

Echo

Okok was Seahawks guy
Originally Posted by heavywalker

okok

Book it.
© 24hourcampfire