Home

That was thrilling to watch. Thanks for posting.
Man has skills
And balls
Not sure about brains. (j/k)
I like having my elbow pads on when I do that.
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
That was thrilling to watch. Thanks for posting.

I think, Where are his skid guards and how does he slow for the curves? 😄
Originally Posted by 673
I like having my elbow pads on when I do that.

He's gonna give his momma a heart attack.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Man has skills
And balls
Not sure about brains. (j/k)

Definitely
Holy buckets!

Can you imagine how many trials and errors it took him to get that good and confident he can make it?

I bet those bearing were pretty hot for how small diameter those wheels are! That’s some serious sustained RPM
Uses his hands to slow for the sharp curves, gloves have a metal plate on the palm. my youngest son regrets all the years he skateboarded, has constant pain in his knees and shins.

His jeans are shredded. I doubt they offer any protection.
I wonder if he'll make enough from YouTube to buy these.

https://dynsjeans.com
The kids got skills, It sure would a hurt to wipe at that speed.
That is a long way to say “big deal.”

Show me something of value. Idiots that drink Monster, BASE jump, climb without rope and countless other worthless exploits, are mouth breathing space invaders.

You might as well watch the NFL or NBA for finding human feats of significance.
I don’t expect him to see 30 years of age.
I wondered what was tailgating him with a camera. Not good to fall and then get run over by a camera car.

Bruce
When I had a skateboard 40 years ago

You run over a sand pebble and you’d go flying like Superman

I see kids today hitting cracks in sidewalks, rough asphalt and not have any spills.

Wheels must be more softer now
Originally Posted by slumlord
When I had a skateboard 40 years ago

You run over a sand pebble and you’d go flying like Superman

I see kids today hitting cracks in sidewalks, rough asphalt and not have any spills.

Wheels must be more softer now
they are but for speed, they use a little harder wheel.
If you never had the speed wobbles and wiped out, you haven’t lived. đŸ€˜đŸ»
It would be cool to see him crash at those speeds.
A kid that went to school with my brother was doing something like that on a local hill. He was dressed in shorts and shoes when he wiped out he was pretty well covered with road rash. He was on one of the not so steep sections when he wiped out in some gravel.

The hill was pretty steep we used to wait at the top and chase cars down it on our bikes. My dumb ass did that one day and ran into the coach from the local high school who was coming up the hill in his little Honda. I missed football season waiting for my wrist to heal up.
In one of the first turns, he put the front of the board on the pavement (rear wheels high in the air) to slow down. Never seen that done, but it slowed him way down. As other's have said, the chase camera got way too close a time or two.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
The kids got skills, It sure would a hurt to wipe at that speed.

He was doing 60 MPH. Wiping out at that speed would very likely result in his death.
Lots of talent with no brains
Can't find it right now, but I watched one of these downhill racer types on youtube a few weeks ago and saw one of these guys go over an embankment, through some brush, and a rock pile before he finally stopped... broke his wrist and I think his arm, and rashed him up pretty good every where that was exposed.... I know chicks dig scars, but I don't think they dig idiots all that much....
Good God is that dangerous. Courage is in short supply these days and I admire it when I see it.
dude has some skills and serious calf & ankle muscles. watch his feet. but ya, if he wipes out out that speed in those clothes, he's fugged. but seeing how he can slow down so fast and handle those curves, he probably doesn't wipe out.
all it takes is one piece of gravel or a small rock ,to put him crashing to the ground ,.Found that out doing same thing as a teen-ager in late 1970's
That was cool. Looks like great fun. Dangerous as hell, though. Amazing how his body profile against the air is a control mechanism for acceleration/deceleration.

I bet he has some vivid dreams.
I needed to see some wipeouts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0snMHahKGR8
Originally Posted by rem shooter
all it takes is one piece of gravel or a small rock ,to put him crashing to the ground ,.Found that out doing same thing as a teen-ager in late 1970's

the wheels now a day are more forgiving when it comes to that.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Badass!

I think this one may be the Idyllwild/Banning road
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tPg1sP40k5M
Originally Posted by longarm
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Badass!

I think this one may be the Idyllwild/Banning road
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tPg1sP40k5M

Sssliding into the turn.
5:19
© 24hourcampfire