Home
Posted By: Craigster Permanent masks in OR - 12/05/21
https://www.foxnews.com/us/oregon-health-authority-moves-to-implement-permanent-indoor-mask-mandate
Posted By: ssgtbatch Re: Permanent masks in OR - 12/05/21
what a f***ing joke! I knew it was coming with our stupid governor.
most businesses in my small town don't care or don't say anything to people that don't wear them.
Posted By: Moose_HNTR Re: Permanent masks in OR - 12/05/21
Hahahahahahh!!!! That’s awesome lol. [bleep] Oregon and everybody who lives there. I mean seriously….lol @ living with in Oregon.
Originally Posted by ssgtbatch
most businesses in my small town don't care or don't say anything to people that don't wear them.

Those small businesses will be hit with massive fines and shut down. Because Oregon is gay.
Posted By: Craigster Re: Permanent masks in OR - 12/05/21
Originally Posted by Moose_HNTR
Hahahahahahh!!!! That’s awesome lol. [bleep] Oregon and everybody who lives there. I mean seriously….lol @ living with in Oregon.

Judging by your last two posts you are a very deep thinker, but you're in way over your head.
Originally Posted by Craigster

Judging by your last two posts you are a very deep thinker, but you're in way over your head.

So??? [bleep] Oregon and everybody who lives there??? Glad we agree.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Permanent masks in OR - 12/05/21
Was in Medford no one wearing masks except Biden voters, same thing in Klamath. Douglas county Sheriff said he won't enforce. No one cares about anything the dip [bleep] say! Fugum!
Posted By: Nestucca Re: Permanent masks in OR - 12/05/21
Fuuck the slit licker I don’t wear a mask anywhere I go. The ones that do don’t have the balls to say anything either. The bulk of the people in this state are over the .gov shoving this [bleep] down their throats and the overreach of power.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Permanent masks in OR - 12/05/21

Unlike where you live Moose Boy?

on topic, Good Luck to those that try to enforce that....most every one ignores it now.. and the ones who follow it are normally democRats....like Portland, Eugene, Salem...

or if they ACT like they are trying to enforce it, people walk thru the door with it and then take it off 5 steps away from the door.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Permanent masks in OR - 12/05/21

Those small businesses will be hit with massive fines and shut down. Because Oregon is gay.

This guy is here to make friends.... and thinks big...

he's trying to alienate an entire state, within his first 35 posts...

and already fishing for gay people....

I can imagine what a progressive guy like him, must be living in a real progressive place...with a handle like Moose

its not like we have a shortage of dumbass trolls who think they are so smart and witty....

you'll go far here MooseSchitts...
Originally Posted by Seafire

Unlike where you live Moose Boy?

on topic, Good Luck to those that try to enforce that....most every one ignores it now.. and the ones who follow it are normally democRats....like Portland, Eugene, Salem...

or if they ACT like they are trying to enforce it, people walk thru the door with it and then take it off 5 steps away from the door.

I live in Montana. We don’t have any of that shot going on in my town.
Posted By: Lockhart Re: Permanent masks in OR - 12/05/21
Will never ever wear a mask in Oregon or anywhere else unless it's Halloween. Over with it.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Permanent masks in OR - 12/05/21
Originally Posted by Seafire

This guy is here to make friends.... and thinks big...

he's trying to alienate an entire state, within his first 35 posts...

and already fishing for gay people....

I can imagine what a progressive guy like him, must be living in a real progressive place...with a handle like Moose

its not like we have a shortage of dumbass trolls who think they are so smart and witty....

you'll go far here MooseSchitts...

She's just another retread troll with s thimble stuck in her snatch.

Yawn.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Permanent masks in OR - 12/05/21

Okay...where are rickhead, 700, and swamplord.

Will they be marching on the capital over this?
Posted By: PJGunner Re: Permanent masks in OR - 12/05/21
Mandates were made to be broken.
Paul B.
Posted By: Springcove Re: Permanent masks in OR - 12/05/21
NotAMooseHunter is probably Akpundude. Same IQ level.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Permanent masks in OR - 12/05/21
I would live a isolated life in Oregon cause i ain't wearing a diaper on my face. If lived in Oregon I would move out with this new mask mandate rule it's going too far Imo it's stupid.
Posted By: logger Re: Permanent masks in OR - 12/05/21
It's the nature of Oregon's administrative rule process. Rules (even "emergency" one) can only be in force for 180 days. Then, either the rule goes away, or if there is a desire to continue the rule, it is made "permanent". Permanent rules can be revoked. Doesn't make a lot of difference as there is really no enforcement. A lot of the stores don't even have the mask requirement on the doors any more.
Posted By: longarm Re: Permanent masks in OR - 12/05/21
A group of five of us on the town last night went to 3 restaurants/bars.. only dopes wearing masks were Biden voters, as far as I could tell. None in our group.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Permanent masks in OR - 12/05/21
Sounds an awful lot like around here longarm, and you're in an even more populous area.

I know some liberal sorts who are getting tired of the BS.
G,
Yep. There are a few scowling Karen's out and about. I like to smile and wave, drives em crazy
Time to fuel up the dump truck again and check the super’s mag load out.
Posted By: Rogue Re: Permanent masks in OR - 12/05/21
In most or Southern and Eastern Oregon, mask wearers are openly laughed at. You’ll hear people say, “plucking idiot” ect., out load as they walk by mask wearers.
Originally Posted by Rogue
In most or Southern and Eastern Oregon, mask wearers are openly laughed at. You’ll hear people say, “plucking idiot” ect., out load as they walk by mask wearers.

That’s just you laughing and swearing at people. The majority of people in Oregon are dipshits.
^ look, a Biden voter
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Permanent masks in OR - 12/05/21
Gooly Gee... and I was about to pull up stakes and move to Oregon.

This cold a flue season seems LETHAL.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Permanent masks in OR - 12/05/21
Originally Posted by Rogue

That’s just you laughing and swearing at people. The majority of people in Oregon are dipshits.

Elkcastrator^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Originally Posted by longarm
^ look, a Biden voter

Lol
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Permanent masks in OR - 12/05/21

Well mouse hunter another one not proud enough to put where their from on your profile. Yet after 38 posts come here to spout b ull$hit. GFY. Now to just another sock puppet, to out down the road.
Posted By: hanco Re: Permanent masks in OR - 12/05/21
That is a depressing thought, hate the Damn things
Posted By: papalondog Re: Permanent masks in OR - 12/05/21
Most of you are just jealous because our bat schitt crazy governor is the worse liked in the nation. We finally came in first on something!
Posted By: Riverc Re: Permanent masks in OR - 12/06/21
Originally Posted by papalondog
Most of you are just jealous because our bat schitt crazy governor is the worse liked in the nation. We finally came in first on something!

The Governor of New Mexico is crazy too.
© 24hourcampfire