Home
Evidently there are rules regarding the topics about which "movies" can be made!

As examples........

"You’re not going to see a movie about a vengeful hero whose wife died after taking a COVID vaccine ordered by her employer"

"The evil CEO is trying to bring a new vaccine to market. It changes people’s DNA

https://canadafreepress.com/article/lets-go-to-the-movies-or-not

Quien Sabe,

GWB
It's a sad fact that nowadays the only hero's that make it onto the big screen will have to be approved by big brother Hollyweird and meet all the required standards for LGBTQ friendliness, diversity, inclusion, and demonstrate an elevated level of sensitivity and compassion, along with promoting a crusade for social justice. Only after meeting all of those prerequisites will they then be screened to ensure that nothing that they say, do, or imply could in any way be construed as racist, or offensive to the Chinese Communist Party.
My form of "inclusion"?

I choose not to include myself in movie theaters.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
It's a sad fact that nowadays the only hero's that make it onto the big screen will have to be approved by big brother Hollyweird and meet all the required standards for LGBTQ friendliness, diversity, inclusion, and demonstrate an elevated level of sensitivity and compassion, along with promoting a crusade for social justice. Only after meeting all of those prerequisites will they then be screened to ensure that nothing that they say, do, or imply could in any way be construed as racist, or offensive to the Chinese Communist Party.

But they are allowed to shoot someone on set.
© 24hourcampfire