Home
Posted By: Remsen Now they've crossed the line - 12/05/21

This is an infringement of my rights

As a "creepy old guy" at the gym, if a hot chick is there, especially if she's wearing tight workout clothes, I absolutely will look, look again, and maybe look a bunch more times. If the girls don't like it, they can wear baggier clothing, like I do.

Seriously, who the hell doesn't check out the talent when working out?
Hey, at least you have the ambition to go to the gym.
Originally Posted by Remsen

As a "creepy old guy" at the gym, if a hot chick is there, especially if she's wearing tight workout clothes, I absolutely will look, look again, and maybe look a bunch more times. If the girls don't like it, they can wear baggier clothing, like I do.

Maybe start issuing workout burkas?
If they don't want anyone to look, maybe they should not put it on display? What a concept.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Maybe start issuing workout burkas?

Burlap might be better.
She is so vain she absolutely is working out to look her best in public. Now she wants to select who gets to appreciate her in public...

He should have told her to make her tits stop staring at his eyes.
tention ho, tention ho'in.
“I record my workouts.”

lol

What kinda person records their workouts…?
Maybe shows it later at home, gets her husband worked up for later activities?
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
laffin’
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Now they've crossed the line - 12/05/21
Yep, you wear clothes that accentuate your "assets", you gonna get people looking at you( thats what you wanted in the first place).
Get over it.

Like the freaks that die their hair purple, have pins sticking out of every part of their face and then get pissed when people stair at them.,
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Yep, you wear clothes that accentuate your "assets", you gonna get people looking at you (thats what you wanted in the first place). Get over it.
You can see her pulse through her leotard.
I wouldn't bang him with Flave's dïck.
Her clothes so tight you can read her lips?
The emasculation of America continues. Her husband is very likely a cuck.

Compared to the vids I’ve seen on Instagram this chick doesn’t rate over a 4. If the tits are fake more like a 3.
Stupid woman, work out at home then.

It's like the gals that wear sweats and shorts with words written across the ass, they want their ass looked at, it's to bad if it ain't the ones you want looking at it. If your out in public you have no expectation of privacy.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Stupid woman, work out at home then.

It's like the gals that wear sweats and shorts with words written across the ass, they want their ass looked at, it's to bad if it ain't the ones you want looking at it. If your out in public you have no expectation of privacy.

And the jeans with all the rhinestones on them

Jeebus lady, you walk by me in the grocery with all that sparkly stuff there and expect me not to turn my head?
I see much hotter women than her at the grocery store every time I go. When they catch me staring at them they always smile real big. In the summer time they sometimes wear very revealing swim suits.

at the library today, a mother had her daughter with her. I only saw the girl from behind, and not with her mother. She could have easily passed for 20 from that view and yeah, I looked twice. When she turned around, you could tell she was much younger, at least her face was. Her mother was not pleased to see me gawking, but then she let her girl dress in the skin tight leggings and clinging top.
She is so vain she absolutely is working out to look her best in public. Now she wants to select who gets to appreciate her in public...

This. Hot chicks like to attract men, as long as it’s men they sre also attracted to.
Maybe imo the hot women should work out naked, on the treadmill at least.
Attention whore.
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Now they've crossed the line - 12/05/21
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Yep, you wear clothes that accentuate your "assets", you gonna get people looking at you (thats what you wanted in the first place). Get over it.
You can see her pulse through her leotard.

Yep, her "pulse" ....and more.
I just want every one on the Fire to know.... I don't look as good in my green workout shorts... actually I do look kinda creepy in those green shorts... my black Nike shorts, with the logo.... a lot less creepy in my black shorts. She wouldn't have freaked out if I was in my black shorts....

This. They are drooling for the stud to notice and are incensed if you think you are deserving of a sliver of pleasure from glancing their direction. They are so afraid you might go home and get satisfaction from their causing an erection.

You need money or class to notice their ass,.
When I'm challenged for looking too hard, I usually say, "The performer cannot blame the audience."

Want to tick them off? If they ask why you're staring at their tits, say, 'What tits?" Sometimes, they'll indignantly say "These tits." and then you can say "So you do want me to look at them, huh?"
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

This. Hot chicks like to attract men, as long as it’s men they sre also attracted to.

The only reason to wear an outfit like that is to get people to look at her. If it had been an attractive younger guy instead of the older guy she would have given a coy smile and wiggled a bit when she saw him looking. She's upset that it was an old guy looking, that's all.

What's next? A law saying older people can't look at nice cars or eat good pizza? Those are only allowed for people who meet a certain level of attractiveness?
You all sound like pedi Joe!

LOL
They dress like that and then wonder why dudes stare. Jeez.
“I record my workouts.”

lol

Haha! Well I do. In a workout logbook...of course I'm not serious. I only have 6 world records....
Reconciling her fake tits with her objection to being objectified is a bit of a puzzle.
I told all my daughters long ago,"If you put out an ad like that,you never know who's going to answer it !" Dress modestly or attract what you call "CREEPERS."

Something wrong with you if you're not.
You all sound like hair sniffers!

Lol
Originally Posted by callnum

Lol

You're not noticing the difference, are you?

We all abide by the "Look, don't touch" philosophy.

Creepy Joe............................................not so much.

And in this case we're discussing an adult woman we're looking at.

Creepy Uncle Joe isn't that discretionary.
How many more "creepy old guys" look at her TicToc that she posts?

Lol

So you equate grown men staring at grown women the same as an old pedophile touching, and sniffing children??? How telling…
Originally Posted by goalie
Attention whore.

And drama queen.
While in the USAF when we had to do our annual bike test (lame, I know) the women monitoring the tests wore baggy outfits so the guys heart rates wouldn't go up. She should take a clue.

Just for you Calls4Cum... enjoy...

Originally Posted by Springcove

Lol

So you equate grown men staring at grown women the same as an old pedophile touching, and sniffing children??? How telling…

Creepy old fuggs are creepy old fuggs.
I've been going to the same gym regularly for eight years. During that time, I think I've seen only two young women who were "knockouts." Maybe it's just a geezer gym because those are the usual attendees when I go.

About two months ago a young well built woman showed up wearing those really thin, see through yogurt pants or whatever they're called. No underwear. Nothing left to the imagination. She worked out for about ten minutes and then left. Haven't seen her back, at least during the time I am there. We several geezers gawked at her but she did not seem to notice.

I figure at my age and physical difficulties, I'm just damned lucky to be able to get there. grin

L.W.

Lol

That's your hero, dumbass. Not ours.
Men were made made for lookin' and women were made for lookin' at.

Lol

Dumbschit exposes himself daily.. Literally.
Pedi dirt

Creepy old fugg
Remember men, she's someone's daughter, or sister.

Treat them all like we want our daughters treated.
Yeah, Wabi, but she's somebody ELSE's worry.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Now they've crossed the line - 12/06/21
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by goalie
Attention whore.

And drama queen.

And more than likely a lousy piece of a.....
“I record my workouts.”

lol

Originally Posted by Fubarski
tention ho, tention ho'in.
Raise your hand if you signed up for TikTok today.

Lol

Creepy old fuggs are creepy old fuggs.

Yes and pedophiles are ok with other pedophiles. You and Joe obviously have a lot in common.

LOL

She's not a child, you idjut.

She's a fully developed predator. Lol
Originally Posted by kingston
Raise your hand if you signed up for TikTok today.

I wonder if she knows old guys look at her workouts on that too?
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Remember men, she's someone's daughter, or sister.

Treat them all like we want our daughters treated.

Wabi.... there a vey few women these days that deserve to be treated like a woman.... you can thank feminism , liberalism and government education... the sad part is most female aren't smart enough to know better
I checked out that video, I checked it out again and one more time. With the sound muted.
Nice tits, nice ass! Nice of her to publish that.
© 24hourcampfire