Home
for a congressman and family showing arms. With his finger on the trigger no less.
Yeehaw
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
for a congressman and family showing arms. With his finger on the trigger no less.
Yeehaw

You really dug deep to pull that outta your ass.

As usual..

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Nice trigger finger discipline by all in the photo.
SaUpchuck, typical lying libtard Fuqkstick, High on Colostomy again.

Which finger is on the trigger fuqkstick?

You shouldn't stand Wheel on the graves of dead children, it makes you look stupid and uncaring.
Dumb people do dumb stuff.

Oh well....
Charlie needs some Campfire attention again...

Originally Posted by SandBilly
[

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Awww, see the young girl in the middle holding like it's her baby doll. Just precious! It's just like," This is my Barbie doll............MFer!! Barbie don't play."

Yeehaw

You truly are this stupid. Talking about grasping for straws. Good grief.

Chuck = Anti American Liberal Troll. Nothing more.
Yes after blowing up the pic it does show the congressman's finger clear of the trigger.

The gesture of this Christmas photo is inappropriate at the very least. From the likes of Alex Jones could be expected. From a national office holder I say no. But here he is all smiles with family for the holiday spirit. A cruel picture indeed in light of the 4 children that won't be in the Christmas photos of their families.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Charlie needs some Campfire attention again...

LMAO! No Doubt!
Yes after blowing up the pic it does show the congressman's finger clear of the trigger.

The gesture of this Christmas photo is inappropriate at the very least. From the likes of Alex Jones could be expected. From a national office holder I say no. But here he is all smiles with family for the holiday spirit. A cruel picture indeed in light of the 4 children that won't be in the Christmas photos of their families.

Lol, What a pathetic little boy you are.

LMFAO!
No magazines and most have open bolts. Nice pic otherwise.

I'm only 2 years in, but that's got to be one of the dumbest things I've read on the fire..
Charlie is a frickin idiot. He's the coumo of the fire

So let’s get this straight, after further review you did a little more investigative work and now realize you sent out a misfire here. But . . .

In order to save face you now just have a real issue with the content, probably offends you. What a Karen!

One of my old family Xmas cards had a picture of my daughter with a buck she shot, I’m sure that was “inappropriate in the very least”

Go away you jack a$$. You are nothing but a communist troll.
A cruel picture indeed in light of the 4 children that won't be in the Christmas photos of their families.

?? We’re AR 15’s at all involved in that recent shooting?

Did Christmas have anything to do with it?

Do you know the political views of the families of the victims?

So just the images of guns are bad?
WTF does this photo have to do with a school shooting in another state?

His finger is clearly not on the trigger you worthless, lying prick.

If anything Democrats we’re for was good to America, they could be honest and upfront about it. Sadly, this is never the case.

Why are you here?
Absolutely no fingers on triggers in that pic. Love the pic. Firearms and a “gun culture” are a big part of what this country was founded on.
SACharlie isn’t familiar with what a normal family looks like.
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Charlie is a frickin idiot. He's the coumo of the fire

Lol, FredoCharlie...........
Originally Posted by gregintenn
SACharlie isn’t familiar with what a normal family looks like.

LOL. His involves a dude dressed in drag and a couple of miniature Pomeranians with pink bows tied on em.
© 24hourcampfire