Home
I used to like them when they got a fair amount of dark spots on the peel. Now I like them before they get that ripe.
Speckled on the outside, no brown spots on the banana itself. I got like two days to eat them.

Green crunchy ones are disgusting
Seriously, fugk a banana. Like the flavor, but i have textural issues. Banana pudding with nilla wafers is good.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
..... i have textural issues..........

LMFAO!!!! Sorry.....ROFLMFAO!!!
Can't do any kind of extra ripe. The brown ones are for banana bread. Plantains on the other hand, they gotta get pretty gross before they're ready to fry.
The riper the better. Little brown isnt bad but if its all mush its not edible.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Speckled on the outside, no brown spots on the banana itself. I got like two days to eat them.

Green crunchy ones are disgusting

Plus 1
Green, barely yellow

Best for cereal
I like mine green/yellow best with oatmeal or for snacking.
Mine can have just a bit of green left, but I if there are many spots on them, I just can't stand them. My grandfather, though, would wait until they were almost all black before eating them, but he also put ketchup, mustard and good horseradish on his sunny-side-up eggs that he ate with the bananas...
Gotta have some green. I cannot handle them when they are mushy as pudding.
Just a few seconds before the last green leaves.
Green versus ripe. Hmm. I had two very cheap uncles that had that discussion. Henry licked them a little green but John said you have to wait for them to get extra ripe. Not because of flavor but because the peelings got thinner so you actually got them cheaper.
And you guys think you are tight.lol. Edk
© 24hourcampfire