Home
Maybe not what we think.

Damn!
I hope he's right about it but considering his record red flag laws and the bump stock issue, still color me skeptical.
I couldn't give a fùck what that one eyed dipshit has to say.

He has a lot of work to do to earn my trust back.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

This ☝🏽
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

This ☝🏽

Yep. He's created a lot of Skeptics.
He stood with Bloomberg-funded Moms Demand Action. Fu(k him and the horse he rode in on.

"Dan Crenshaw White Knights for Liz Cheney After Republicans Blast Her Support for Trump’s Second Impeachment"

"Marjorie Taylor Greene Hits Dan Crenshaw’s ‘Loser Mentality’ for Refusing to Stand with President Trump"

"McCain 2.0 Dan Crenshaw Proudly Votes With Democrats to Erase American History"

"Dan Crenshaw Calls for Immediate Republican Action at the Federal Level to Stop Climate Change"

"Michelle Malkin Takes Never Trump Golden Boy Dan Crenshaw to School on Twitter"

"FLASHBACK: Dan Crenshaw Called President Trump a ‘Hateful Idiot’ and Celebrated How Society Has ‘Progressed’ Past Biblical Values"

"Dan Crenshaw Betrays Constituents, Comes Out in Favor of Mass Immigration and Demographic Shift"

"Dan Crenshaw is Against Universal Background Checks…. Yet Supports Red Flag Confiscation Laws"

"Dan Crenshaw Reveals That He Was Plotting Gun Control Before He Was Elected to Congress"

"PHOTO EVIDENCE: Dan Crenshaw Pushed Red Flags After Meeting With Bloomberg Gun Control Activists"

"McCain 2.0 Strikes Again: Dan Crenshaw Supports Gun Confiscation"

"Dan ‘McCain 2.0’ Crenshaw Outlines His Plan to Give Amnesty to Millions of Illegal Aliens"
He’s full of schit.

Does he actually believe that the data base will be “anonymous “ , or does he think we are dumb enough to believe such nonsense.

BTW, coming from the Hill, puts this into the “Propaganda “ file.
Not a fan. Obviously has big aspirations of being a career politician.
Didn't he support red flag laws?

He seems like a "go along to get along" type of politician
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Didn't he support red flag laws?

He seems like a "go along to get along" type of politician

Crenshaw schidt the bed awhile back.

Just another RINO.
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Maybe not what we think.

He is an establishment whore, exactly what I think.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by steve4102

McCain reincarnated ! SBMF !
I saw a copy of the canadian Board of immunizations covid hospital admissions record form...some of the data they are collecting is nuts.
Outstanding borrowings, credit score, political registration, not allowed to own firearms, pre-crime index...,
I love his explanation of why other republicans won't vote for it. They think you are too stupid to get it and will end up voting against them as a result.
Dan Crenshaw is an idiot. He shat himself a while back. Just another McCaint type of tax dollar sucker.

You texasicans need to get rid of him.
Fugg him.
Politicians never fail to disappoint
Originally Posted by DMc

This.
Dan Crenshaw has long impressed me as being a "one eye Jack." No pun intended. wink

L.W.
Originally Posted by DMc

All politicians are snakes.
If you get a vaccine at your Doctor's office that information is already available on the Federal database set up by Obamacare, I don't know what happens if your stupid enough to get your vaccines at a local pharmacy.

laugh
He’s full of schit.

Does he actually believe that the data base will be “anonymous “ , or does he think we are dumb enough to believe such nonsense.

BTW, coming from the Hill, puts this into the “Propaganda “ file.

Missouri has a data base for concealed carry and it is NOT supposed to ever be made known to the federal government but when we had the lapdog Jay Nixon as governor all of that data made it into the hands of the feds. A list of any kind is made for all to see at some point and use to their own liking.
He's not our friend in any way. I wouldn't give him the time of day.
© 24hourcampfire