Home
Is the purpose to sink the important threads?
Which threads are important?
Well, it IS the C unters Hempfire......
It is winter.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Important threads, like those where we talk about what level-headed, heroes Arbery's murderers were?
i think it just comes down to the fact that under all the wrinkles, gray hair and outward maturity, most men are 12 year olds mentally. i've accepted my adolescence.

If the important threads, were truly important,

Wouldn’t they stay on top?

#sheesh!

Hard to keep 5 Juicy Smolliet threads going….

#2xsheesh

A welcome change from the conspiracy theories.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Well, it's not hard to figure out which ones aren't. grin
Hawkeye for the WIN!!!
Originally Posted by rem141r
i think it just comes down to the fact that under all the wrinkles, gray hair and outward maturity, most men are 12 year olds mentally. i've accepted my adolescence.

Accept, embrace and let it shine through.
Go have a look at the largest turd thread, the answer is imbedded there.
Originally Posted by huntsman22
C unters Hempfire......

heheh..
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

The Dr Mercola ones

LOL
Originally Posted by 673
Go have a look at the largest turd thread, the answer is imbedded there.

I had nothing to do with that 🤪

So where is Jack Ryan and the other 1/2 dozen cûnts that lost their mind over the Rest Area thread? Hmmm

They are starving for attention, early indication of dementia.

I’m not sure it’s working; the rest area poop & this thread are top two.

Guess they need to try harder… crazy
I wonder how much money that 10 page poop thread has generated? 😆
Gotta admit, been amazed lately, with the country burning around us and all, at the juvenile nature of the conversation here as a whole. Maybe its just guys trying to maintain some semblance of sanity?
Just fun little diversions from the Vax coercion is bad (no sh.it), country is fugged up (no sh.it), inflation sucks (no sh.it), Biden is a demented old fugg (no sh.it), BLM/ANTIFA are twats (no sh.it), Australia is Australia (no sh.it), election was stolen (no sh.it), 77 year olds have mostly outlived relevancy (no sh.it) recycled on a loop threads.
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Gotta admit, been amazed lately, with the country burning around us and all, at the juvenile nature of the conversation here as a whole.
Exactly.
Maybe its just guys trying to maintain some semblance of sanity?

Perhaps.
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Just fun little diversions from the Vax coercion is bad (no sh.it), country is fugged up (no sh.it), inflation sucks (no sh.it), Biden is a demented old fugg (no sh.it), BLM/ANTIFA are twats (no sh.it), Australia is Australia (no sh.it), election was stolen (no sh.it), 77 year olds have mostly outlived relevancy (no sh.it) recycled on a loop threads.

That’s how I was thinking about it…
Talking about giant turds is fun. Ok. Learn something every day.
Attention Ho’s seeking it.

Fuggin A.

The entire place is a fuggin mAd house.

Hint hint hint....
Most of these guys never leave the house, don't have anything new to talk about, or live in Florida, what do you expect?
Place has gone to hell.
It’s the freak show.

Many are just stuck here, thankfully unaware of the other forums on the Campfire.
Originally Posted by pahick
Place has gone to hell.

That’s why all the good ones leave.......
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Place has gone to hell.

When I see schit threads or some other stupid schit I cant help but think what a pathetic f'in life they must lead.
Renegade has a comment piped in from behind the wall

Says he thinks “the biggest turd thread is AWESOME but he cannot make a final decision till he sees a picture of SA Charlie or Elk91”

his words not mine

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Place has gone to hell.

When I see schit threads or some other stupid schit I cant help but think what a pathetic f'in life they must lead.

Been a pathetic life at the beach all week.

Standby for a mudflap thread

LOL
Originally Posted by slumlord

Should we all be sitting on the edge of our seats waitin to see what you or him have to say? Honestly, yur prolly good dudes. But some of the most stupid schit ive seen came from u guys or flave. Seriously.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Important threads, like those where we talk about what level-headed, heroes Arbery's murderers were?

Or how level headed it is to grab a gun barrel someone is pointing at you.

My money says the number of neighborhood theft incidents declined drastically after poor level headed Aubrey met his maker.

Well said. Only thing I might add is the amusing dialog of the Christians hurling slings and arrows in the form of obscure scripture quotes at each other. The Shia and Sunni got nuthin' on the Bible belters when they get their blood up. (no sh.it)
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Gotta admit, been amazed lately, with the country burning around us and all, at the juvenile nature of the conversation here as a whole. Maybe its just guys trying to maintain some semblance of sanity?

Proly that and or just goofing off for the fun of it.

The supposedly legit topics many have posted are quite comical, from a Fudd/stoopid fugger aspect.

Often not in proper sub forum.

Kinda nice when silly stuff ruffles their feathers.

Should we all be sitting on the edge of our seats waitin to see what you or him have to say? Honestly, yur prolly good dudes. But some of the most stupid schit ive seen came from u guys or flave. Seriously.

Lol
We only do it to feed dumb asses their much needed pablum

How bout a christmas tree thread
Real vs 1973 Montgomery Wards ???

😃
The vs threads pretty much suck. But ill go monkey wards
Originally Posted by jaguartx

My money says the number of neighborhood theft incidents declined drastically after poor level headed Aubrey met his maker.

Definitely

The old “don’t be screwing around over there, those crackas will kill a brotha”

My money is on them wishing they were back in the hood they were in before they went full-tilt tard.
Originally Posted by nyrifleman

Yeah, most of us got tired of the DNC/MSM Russian Collusion conspiracy theory and jumped to the theory that Biden won fradulently and the Chyna flu wasnt from a Wuhan wet market and the ridiculous theory the virus had been modified and the ridiculous theory that masks didnt work and that Hydroxychloroquine did work and the conspiracy theorists agreed with conspiracy theorist Trump that we had been attacked.

We then jumped with Trump to the ridiculous conspiracy theory that the real Insurrection was Nov 3rd instead of January 6th. grin

Some of us are even beginning to believe the conspiracy theory that global warming is a conspiracy theory.
shocked

Yeah, most of us got tired of the DNC/MSM Russian Collusion conspiracy theory and jumped to the theory that Biden won fradulently and the Chyna flu wasnt from a Wuhan wet market and the ridiculous theory the virus had been modified and the ridiculous theory that masks didnt work and that Hydroxychloroquine did work and the conspiracy theorists agreed with conspiracy theorist Trump that we had been attacked.

We then jumped with Trump to the ridiculous conspiracy theory that the real Insurrection was Nov 3rd instead of January 6th. grin

Some of us are even beginning to believe the conspiracy theory that global warming is a conspiracy theory.
shocked

Crazy talk!
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I wonder how much money that 10 page poop thread has generated? 😆

There's big money in Poop!

Says he thinks “the biggest turd thread is AWESOME but he cannot make a final decision till he sees a picture of SA Charlie or Elk91”

his words not mine

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Love the hat....who is that masked man ?

My money is on them wishing they were back in the hood they were in before they went full-tilt tard.

Ah, come on Paul. What is wrong with murdering joggers on the street? Hell, that fugger was probably looking for a watermelon to steal!
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Ah, come on Paul. What is wrong with murdering joggers on the street? Hell, that fugger was probably looking for a watermelon to steal!

According to Hawkeye, there's nothing wrong with it. It's a real man's civic duty.
Fugg by all means let's learn about getting vaccinated and sucking the Union boss's dick.

Been a while.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Fugg by all means let's learn about getting vaccinated and sucking the Union boss's dick.

Been a while.

We tense?
Try to keep up please.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

He murdered himself anybody with two working brain cells knows that
So rib roasts threads are inane ?

Garsh

Welp, more hot dog threads coming up 😢
Well I guess inane is better than the malicious babbling the leftists among us throw up. Some people actually reply to them.
Its a diversion from the Pre 64, "My Model 70 is better than your Model 70" guys.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Well I guess inane is better than the malicious babbling the leftists among us throw up. Some people actually [CONSTANTLY] reply to them.
Gun topics are pretty beat to death on the various other forums. Occasionally someone will post a rant here about their favorite whipping post.
Asks the guy with over 100,000 posts, all of which I am sure were deeply meaningful. 😉
I'm fairly certain it's severe mental illness. Lol
Thankfully we have the Oracles to act as Gatekeepers. They have established and maintained an impeccable standard of discourse. We are blessed with SMEs in medicine, law, international jewry and the NWO, often embodied in the same Oracle. Hallelujah!

#quantityoverquality

mike r
I don’t know why y’all worry about what others post.

Signed.

edM
I prefer the inane ones to the..................................

insane topics.

shocked

Jag,

That was a good reply.

Merry Christmas buddy.
Someone start an Aine thread.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Coc aine?
Originally Posted by ironbender

Coc aine?

Opposite of inane.

Coc aine?

Opposite of inane.

Ya threw me off with that tricky spelling!
Trying to up their post count-- maybe?
Hawk, you're a smart guy. It's easy to pick out the "authors of the inane" here. Best is to ignore, but you know how that goes...

Jag; a most excellent retort!
Originally Posted by TBREW401

🤨

🤨

😩😩

🤨

😩😩
🤡🤡🤡

🤨

😩😩
🤡🤡🤡

💩🤣🤮🤡🤷‍♀️

🤨

😩😩
🤡🤡🤡

💩🤣🤮🤡🤷‍♀️

No ask yourself

🤨

😩😩
🤡🤡🤡

💩🤣🤮🤡🤷‍♀️

No ask yourself

Wouldn’t this be

🤨

😩😩
🤡🤡🤡

💩🤣🤮🤡🤷‍♀️

No ask yourself

Wouldn’t this be

Easier than creating unique compositions and invoking dialog?
So, your hypothesis is fractal
He says I have to put you on ignore now Slum.

Sorry guy.

Originally Posted by Wkipedia
Áine
Áine is an Irish goddess of summer, wealth and sovereignty. She is associated with midsummer and the sun, and is sometimes represented by a red mare. She is the daughter of Egobail, the sister of Aillen and/or Fennen, and is claimed as an ancestor by multiple Irish families. Wikipedia

I'm always down for a thread about a hot Irish red-headed goddess. whistle
It's just fishing to see who bites and laugh about it off forum. Obviously.
Originally Posted by Steve
It's just fishing to see who bites and laugh about it off forum. Obviously.

Aww naw 😁

8+ pages min usually is the going rate

Anything less and Bin won’t let Ren come back
Fair enough.

Coc aine?

Opposite of inane.

I would be disgruntled about this thread..............................

except I can never figure out whether I was gruntled beforehand.
© 24hourcampfire