Home

Maybe only 15 times myself

Beavis and Butthead blotter, lol and microdot

Ol Ren told me he got the Keep On Truckin blotter šŸ˜ƒšŸ‘šŸ»
Never any bad trips or fake flashback garbage either.
Whatā€™s the statute of limitations on this stuff?

Asking for whelenmanā€¦
Anything I say can and will be used against me, lol. I'll talk when I'm retired.
šŸ˜†

Let me seeā€¦
Originally Posted by slumlord

Pretty apparent that was enough. shocked
Whoā€™s googling ā€œtripped acidā€
Buds took a polaroid of me in the truck while i was driving

I thought an atomic bomb went off

Couldnt see chit on the interstate

Then ran over an interstate gator
Really ? You are among the rarest of the rare. If this isn't a joke. E
Originally Posted by Oheremicus
Really ? You are among the rarest of the rare. If this isn't a joke. E

What do you mean?

People do more Iā€™m sure, it just wasnt my main goto. Made my head feel like it was in a vice mostly
I tripped at my cousinā€™s wedding.

He knew I was fried too, my 4 year niece had this little stuffed rabbit. She kept squeezing it and it would say ā€œSome bunny loves youā€ lol

I got the mfer and kept squeezing it and lmao

Grandma made me go outside and sit in the playground swings. LOL
The O P is just experencing an acid 'flash-back'. He might 'come down' and then, he might not...

I don't have an accurate number, but if I had to guess, I'd say a dozen times or so.
I did a lot more peyote. It was the '70s and I was reading a lot of Carlos Castaneda.
I tripped over a bottle of muriatic acid when finishing up our concrete walk way. Does that count?
None times.
Originally Posted by logger
I tripped over a bottle of muriatic acid when finishing up our concrete walk way. Does that count?

Sure if it brightened up your sinuses šŸ˜ƒ

Explains everything---and the last thing I'd do is go around bragging about the fact you're a doper.
Im not very adventuresome I guess.
Booze works good enough for me.
If you can remember then you didn't do it right
Windowpane
Mr.Natural
LSD-25
Mushrooms more better!
Just a couple times in the late 70s. Windowpane.

Tripping and spotlighting jackrabbits, highly recommended.
Heheā€¦ā€¦ not sure.

Enough.

Never experienced any fake flashback crap either. Iā€™ve had some intense trips but no
bullshi t like people talk about.
Originally Posted by efw
Whatā€™s the statute of limitations on this stuff?

Asking for whelenmanā€¦

Sorry Denny it's more than 3 days..........
Originally Posted by eaglemountainman

I don't have an accurate number, but if I had to guess, I'd say a dozen times or so.
I did a lot more peyote. It was the '70s and I was reading a lot of Carlos Castaneda.

I think someone slipped me some once, I had to drive 300 miles home that day, thought I was going psychotic. I got to my parentsā€™s that night and slept in the truck a ways up the street. Next morning I felt fine except for a sore throat, my druggie cousin told me that sounded like more angel dust so I dunno.

An Indian friend gave me a peyote cactus in a pot once. Not having any idea what to do with it I left it on the back porch for about a year. It started to look like it wasnā€™t doing well so I gave it back, he told me it was supposed to look like that.

As for Carlos Castaneda, I recall an episode where he was driving late at night in the desert with his old Indian buddy and one of the Indianā€™s old friends when they see headlights far behind. The old Indian buddy said that was death following them. Iā€™ve always wondered why Carlos didnā€™t pull over or turn around to meet death in person.
Originally Posted by Heym06
Mushrooms more better!

Yummy. Those are fun! I prefer them over lsd. I havenā€™t had lsd in over 20 years.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Go away......We're not talking about ass sex.
I went to a party in college, there was this really focked up dude who started masturbating in front of everyone. He got kicked out on his azz pretty quick. Turns out he had eaten a bunch of LSD and thought he was alone in the woods. Personally, I never wanted to experience that phenomena.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Go away......We're not talking about ass sex.

Roofies maybe ?!

šŸ˜©šŸ¤£
Orange Sunshine
Windowpane
Prolly tripped a dozen times there bouts... Use to drive a lot whilst frying here in So Cal back in the 70's LOL
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Pretty apparent that was enough. shocked

Good one
Schitt Slummy. I have not been intoxicated on ETOH a half dozen times.

I value rational thought far to much to expose my brain to any of that other crap.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

I value rational thought far to much to expose my brain to any of that other crap.

Dursban TC, xylene and tolulene probably smoked more brain cells, lol
I have applied a bit of dursban, but only while wearing a full face respirator. Wish we could still get it. That is some good schitt, nice residual as well.

Well that explains a lot
None.
Woooo hooo

Almost home !!!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
What happened in the seventies stays in the seventies.

crazy
Never.
Nothing except legal alcohol, not even a single puff on a joint.

It was there but the people pushing it looked like sheep so I always walked away from it and them.
Got my cid from the outlaw bikers

Got weed from excons on my roofing crews

Could get corn likker for $36 a gallon
try ketamine in a clinical setting. It's very interesting

Psychedelics are being reexamined for medical treatment at MIT, Harvard, USC.... Lots of interesting research now. Less toxic than drinking a fifth of bullit rye. Talk to a healthcare provider and ask about all of the hospital admittances the past year for alcohol poisoning and alcohol related deaths.

Cant just take them willy nilly though. And like every substance don't abuse
Originally Posted by AussieGunWriter
Never.

It was there but the people pushing it looked like sheep so I always walked away from it and them.

If they looked like sheep before you even did any, you probably didn't need it anyway.
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Orange Sunshine
Windowpane
Prolly tripped a dozen times there bouts... Use to drive a lot whilst frying here in So Cal back in the 70's LOL

I think Ive had that. Orange sun red paper?

Good stuff.
Zero.

Some of y'all need jeezus!!!!
Agghhhh, I'm going back to the mud flaps one.
Absolutely gobsmacked and amazed at the number of positive answers so far.

I can neither confirm or deny, even under conditions of anonymity, a rather strange trip on the Catholic Youth Organization bus to the beach in SoCal. (complete with a Man of the Cloth, no nuns though). It could be called a bad trip, or just an over the top one, as +/- 2.5 four man tabs were apparently consumed.

Or, I may be dreaming, as unlike a certain Arkansas politician, I may have inhaled.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Im not very adventuresome I guess.
Booze works good enough for me.

If you're hallucinating on booze......................

you're either drinkin' too much, or.....................................

you stopped drinkin' too abruptly.
Never did drugs so the only tripping I have done was because I wasn't watching where I was stepping.
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
Never did drugs so the only tripping I have done was because I wasn't watching where I was stepping.

Never hung with Bernie then. That fug her never came down!
Originally Posted by Heym06
Originally Posted by champlain_islander

Never hung with Bernie then. That fug her never came down!
Only once. I was having breakfast at Nectors and he sat at the table next to me. He smelled like an old gym bag.
Liquid or paper?
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Liquid or paper?

sugar cube or tablet?
In thru the eyeball once. Sit up laughing while watching Bob Ross paint pics on TV for hours.

Never.
Only been real drunk once.
Like a drink, do not like to feel like I'm losing 100% control.
2 usually is the limit.

We used to have to go upstairs and clean the machines every Sunday night.
A mix of Tolulene/Ethanol/MEK to dissolve cooked resins.
Often looked over at the next machine and commented,
"Here we are getting paid well for this. Most guys have to pay to
get this dizzy".
... None... at 19 i had a little btch that was almost "carrie underwood" Hot... at some point she decided i was boring... so she took up with the local drug dealer... she had to tell me all about her 1st acid trip... shortly thereafter he beat her so bad her eyes swelled shut... is this what they call Karma nowday's ?... lol
Originally Posted by eaglemountainman
Originally Posted by AussieGunWriter
Never.

If they looked like sheep before you even did any, you probably didn't need it anyway.

smirk
Never tripped on acid.

Ate shrooms about 20 different times.

Probably wasn't 20 times, more like 5-6.....lol

PICs or it didn't happen.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Liquid or paper?

sugar cube or tablet?

Had buddies on tour 88-92 sent souvenirs home.
purple micro dot, orange barrel, orange sunshine, window pane ... they had the marketing down no?
I did it quite a few times I did grow up in the era of drugs sex and rock n roll so....
Naw, no weird side effects after the fact staying up all night was a given though
The stupidest thing I did was coke. That schit is instant life remover if a habit forms. bad ju ju
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Never tripped on acid.

Ate shrooms about 20 different times.

Probably wasn't 20 times, more like 5-6.....lol

Had the best week of my life that night!
None
I turned down a few tabs in the late 70s early 80s. Not much else though.
'I am going to come down at some point, right?

20th birthday. Somewhere between 200 and 300 doses of pure crystalline. Maybe more. At one time. By mistake. Got the medical/police/newspaper records to prove it. I'm talking about a friend of a friend, of course...

Looks like many old rednecks had an ill spent youth, going with the flow! The times there a changing, again! This ride looks rugged!
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

I just want to feel normal again!
Pink Floyd. ā€œEchoesā€
MDMA was legal when it was first introduced on the market in the mid 80's. I remember a bar/dance club in Texas had a fishbowl full of MDMA for the choosing.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

I just want to feel normal again!

yep, that's why humans keep searching and experimenting
slumload: That explains your rampant idiocy!
I never would have guessed that one.
Oh well.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜€
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
slumload: That explains your rampant idiocy!
I never would have guessed that one.
Oh well.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Dude, you're harshing my vibe
tune in turn on and drop out man

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Skummy trying to go after boomers? Your generation has has been playing with lot's harsher stuff
If I ever did, the most trippy would have been the liquid that was dropped in my eyes. Other than that: micro dots, all of the different blotter paper [bleep]. If I did it once ( I didnā€™t ) I would have done it 50 to 60 times. I heard 3 grain Lily Tusnol was good to have when coming down. Of course I wouldnā€™t know, since I never had any experience with dope
Never have and never had any desire to do so.
Does Mescaline count?
Umm no
Good shine got me trippin but thats about it here lol.
Mickey Mouse. Was that a thing?
Mickey Mouse. Was that a thing?

Maintenance left the door unlocked to the roof of the Hotel Royal Plaza, about 18 floors.

Had to roof to ourselves. lol

Trip two squares, smoked about 20 bowls, could see the fireworks easily. Like a scooby doo adventure
Mickey Mouse was real. Just another print to brand the blotter
Originally Posted by GAGoober
Does Mescaline count?

Myself and three buddies smoked a Thai stick joint that was dipped in Mescaline during lunch break. The next class my buddy and I had we were so stoned, I had a package of those small minature white donuts, I scarfed them down so fast. My stomach started aching bad. Once the bell rang I ran towards the exit door outside and dispersed 6 whole donuts on the grass. grin
grin

20th birthday. Somewhere between 200 and 300 doses of pure crystalline. Maybe more. At one time. By mistake. Got the medical/police/newspaper records to prove it. I'm talking about a friend of a friend, of course...

That was me on the Catholic Bus beach trip. Had to keep telling myself, it's only temporary.
Originally Posted by GAGoober
Does Mescaline count?

Horse caps?
can't remember. seriously.
last time was in 1972.
traveling a fine line, when a Oregon smokie the bear gestapo banged on the front door. scared me straight. turned out ok. smokie was a brother from Nam.

Some folks just donā€™t need to be experimentingā€¦
Originally Posted by stxhunter

YepšŸ¤˜šŸ»
Originally Posted by Bull64

Some folks just donā€™t need to be experimentingā€¦

Natural trippers donā€™t need to tripā€¦..
Originally Posted by fester

YepšŸ¤˜šŸ»

I have a few in a mason jar waiting for a good light show. Might go see TOOL next monthā€¦.
New Yearā€™s Eve fireworks might be funā€¦.

A engineer I worked with would dab a rag and drape it on his microscope while inspecting
circuit boards šŸ˜‚
His brains were constantly gassedā€¦ā€¦.. lol
[bleep] gave me a headache. No fun.
Nope never.
Ahh, the old 'boxed in and strung out' days............

Nope, never for me.
Stuff lasts longer than I'd like.

It can be a long few hours

My last date with hallucinagens is summed up exactly right there. Woodstock ā€˜99. I was in my early thirties. Going through the main ā€˜funnelā€™ from the camping areas, a gauntlet of people selling their ā€˜waresā€™; everybody waving bags and bottles of this and that, my pal went to the first guy showing shrooms, I took one look and and whiff at them and knew instantly they were dried shiitakes. Little father down the gauntlet, a completely spaced out chic waving a fistful of BIG ASS gray and blue things JUST like those. Yeah, I bought. I ate. I lost all sense of my self for about 8 hours. Like incapacitated, but still going. Some Metallica and Rage songs still flip me out a little. Ate about a 1/2 ounce.

Before that, I took acid early and often. Took Clowns as a late teenager on a flight to Japan to perform classical music there. Call it a field TRIP. Tons of it as a college student at UMO, no money there for blow. Lol. All done with that [bleep]. Had my fun.
Seen the biggest buck of my LIFE (yeah, it was there really) with a head full of the [bleep] on a tiny little salt water island stretch by the Butterbards, in the Penobscott bay.. With a about a dozen friends. Crazy shcitt. The thing jusssst about jumped into the middle of our bon fire. Canā€™t make that stuff up.
Originally Posted by Henryseale
Never have and never had any desire to do so.

This
Just say no to drugs
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Explains everything---and the last thing I'd do is go around bragging about the fact you're a doper.

Iā€™d be much more wary of the pesticides he works with than LSD.
Zero times. Despite growing up in the 60's and 70's I always drew the line at acid or needles.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Zero times. Despite growing up in the 60's and 70's I always drew the line at acid or needles.

Yep...Acid, needles, and powder, I stayed away from.

Mushrooms? Well, they are a vegetable which are part of a healthy diet.

šŸ¦«
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry

My last date with hallucinagens is summed up exactly right there. Woodstock ā€˜99. I was in my early thirties. Going through the main ā€˜funnelā€™ from the camping areas, a gauntlet of people selling their ā€˜waresā€™; everybody waving bags and bottles of this and that, my pal went to the first guy showing shrooms, I took one look and and whiff at them and knew instantly they were dried shiitakes. Little father down the gauntlet, a completely spaced out chic waving a fistful of BIG ASS gray and blue things JUST like those. Yeah, I bought. I ate. I lost all sense of my self for about 8 hours. Like incapacitated, but still going. Some Metallica and Rage songs still flip me out a little. Ate about a 1/2 ounce.

Before that, I took acid early and often. Took Clowns as a late teenager on a flight to Japan to perform classical music there. Call it a field TRIP. Tons of it as a college student at UMO, no money there for blow. Lol. All done with that [bleep]. Had my fun.

1/2 ounce? whew!!
Originally Posted by Beaver10

šŸ¦«

Crack me up. But I bet you took plenty of X for the raves. Gay is as gay does.
With you on the needles though. Thank god. Born with a phobia.
I know a guy that loved to take acid and snort coke when he would get on the wiskey..He would send his mother to the liquor store .. He was a real winner
Originally Posted by EFHutton
I know a guy that loved to take acid and snort coke when he would get on the wiskey..He would send his mother to the liquor store .. He was a real winner

Iā€™m sure he was. And his mother must have been something still.

BTW,

Wiskey is spelled with an H next to the W.

Carry on
Zero
Never messed with any 'recreational' drugs other than C2H5OH, (Beverage alcohol). I was too chicken to fry my small brain on Timothy Leary acid -- LSD. Haven't touched any liquor since May of 1982.
Had about a hundred peyote cactus growing at one time, never tried it just couldn't cut one up, as they took so many years to grow. Ended up giving them away.
I once stumbled over a truck battery in the tall grass behind the barn at night...does that count as tripping on acid?
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Use to be that was an automatic denial to get a commercial driver's license, or a classified clearance.

Phil
Seen the biggest buck of my LIFE (yeah, it was there really) with a head full of the [bleep] on a tiny little salt water island stretch by the Butterbards, in the Penobscott bay.. With a about a dozen friends. Crazy shcitt. The thing jusssst about jumped into the middle of our bon fire. Canā€™t make that stuff up.

Liar, just say what it really was, the biggest Cock of your life. That we would all believe.

šŸ˜‚šŸ¦«

Originally Posted by Beaver10

šŸ¦«

Crack me up. But I bet you took plenty of X for the raves. Gay is as gay does.

Projecting your desires again Mr. Hairy Balls?

šŸ¦«
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Use to be that was an automatic denial to get a commercial driver's license, or a classified clearance.

Phil

How would they know?
We alls bees onist, no?
idk, Merrick Garland lied before a House judiciary panel
Yeah, and some dude din't inhale neither. An I thinks he din't have no sex relations wid that gal neither.

And this other dude, he said he weren't no crook, rite there on the nashional telebishun.
I tripped over a full jug of HCL in my Dad's drug store in the 70s one time....does that count?
If so then I get to count roots and rocks my noodle legs tripped over on segments of the AT, dogs Iā€™ve had step over to get inside the house,
Tripped over a Dana 60 out in the front yard shƮtfaced drunk one time trying to find a dud mortar ball from our fireworks party
You mean like posting all over public forums...

Phil

Phil

Iā€™m not looking for a federal job, nor do I wanna drive a mayonnaise delivery truck for SYSCO
I had a Top Secret clearance. I've tripped a few times on paper and shrooms. Big fuggggin deal.

May I add that Gayghost is a douchebag enormus.

Phil

Iā€™m not looking for a federal job, nor do I wanna drive a mayonnaise delivery truck for SYSCO

I'm retired. I did my time and had keys to places most folks don't get keys to.
Do miss me some Gus threads.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Phil

I'm retired. I did my time and had keys to places most folks don't get keys to.

Not going to fire myself.
If you ainā€™t done Lapente , you ainā€™t experienced , now there is a serious hallucinogenic.
Kenneth
About par from whence it comes!
My old lady asked me the other day when I was going to eat some mushrooms again, been over two years, I said why, lol she said you are much nicer to everyone afterward when you do. lol, I told Her well then I might wait a few more years. Yeah, when I do eat some some it makes me think about the way I treat people and that I should try to be more considerate.
© 24hourcampfire