Home
Rumors have it, that if she is convicted she will start naming names.

Funny stuff, ey.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Funny stuff, ey.

Why would she name names after a conviction?
revenge
Reduced sentence?
Reduced sentence?

Seems to me you name names to make a deal before convictions not after
Taint like she's gonna be safer via incarceration - that's been proven.

Funny stuff, ey.

Any links to these rumors, by chance?
M
I have zero faith that anyone will be named. Hope I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by 280shooter

I think you are correct, no incentive after a conviction.
Meme I saw wondered why they can have all these under-aged girls testifying, yet no one asked them to name the clients.

Or, did they name the clients but the MSM is not reporting it?

Either way, the info should be out there for all to see.
Originally Posted by SKane
Taint like she's gonna be safer via incarceration - that's been proven.

She's dead either way.
A. She won't be convicted, but set free.

B. She'll die in a car crash while strangulating herself.
She should have placed a number of packages to be delivered if she dies...
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Meme I saw wondered why they can have all these under-aged girls testifying, yet no one asked them to name the clients.

Good point. Nothing about this trial seems logical.
Unless the incentive is secure a not guilty verdict or a hung jury.

A “ If I go down, you go down” threat to all the power people involved in this.

That has to be before a guilty verdict
Too many people in high places involved. She was never going to be offered a deal. She will be the only one to take the fall.

Clyde
Originally Posted by jwp475

She supposedly threw the threat out there before the verdict, encouraging the powerful people involved to make sure she isn't found guilty.

“if I go down you go down” get it now.

Originally Posted by FWP

No legal expert by any stretch, but my guess is maybe naming names may not be allowed since it's Ghislaine Maxwell on trial, not any past 'customers'...

When (if?) naming names and prosecution of other directly involved individuals ever happens, they may be handled as individual case by case trials.
Fry that biotch and her associates.
I'm sure some folks will get thrown under the bus, as the saying goes. But nobody in the upper echelons; as in, those in very high places. This is all pre-arranged to appear like it's all legit and of course, those in the highest places had nothing to do with this sordid affair, ( unless they are Republicans, in which case their innocence or guilt may be directly proportional to their net worth).
I can't believe the defense hasn't used "naming names" for leverage to begin with. yea, I mean its extortion but all's fair and love and court proceedings.

I'd be like - if she is found guilty, we're naming everyone including the pope. Be sure you want that.
Originally Posted by KFWA
I can't believe the defense hasn't used "naming names" for leverage to begin with. yea, I mean its extortion but all's fair and love and court proceedings.

I'd be like - if she is found guilty, we're naming everyone including the pope. Be sure you want that.

A few high-rollers here at The Campfire are probably breathing easier about now.
Well, there's the verdict, and then there is sentencing, at which I assume the judge will have some discretion......it could be she is found guilty, then threatens to squeal, then the judge suddenly gets very large timely campaign contributions.......
Originally Posted by TimZ
Well, there's the verdict, and then there is sentencing, at which I assume the judge will have some discretion......it could be she is found guilty, then threatens to squeal, then the judge suddenly gets very large timely campaign contributions.......

Easier just to bribe or threaten one juror for a hung jury, or threaten them all for a not guilty verdict.

Her supposed threats were aimed at those with the power to make sure they did their job correctly and she walks.
Originally Posted by TimZ

Easier just to bribe or threaten one juror for a hung jury, or threaten them all for a not guilty verdict.

Her supposed threats were aimed at those with the power to make sure they did their job correctly and she walks.

Where’s the rumors?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...uilty-child-sex-trafficking-charges.html
Thought she gave Seth Rich a package yrs ago LOL

Makes sense. Less “threat” and more offer of cooperation to get better situation.

However, the source said if she is convicted – and facing up to 70 years in prison – she might co-operate with the US Government in exchange for a reduced sentence or better jail conditions.

Won’t matter if she does drop names along with DNA, voice recordings and video. Media will not acknowledge and FBI will not go after the privileged class.
It sounds like the prosecutors presented a half-assed case. She may be acquitted.
Originally Posted by 280shooter

If anyone is named, it will be a few "low hanging fruit" people. No one of any consequence who was reveling on Epstein's child sex island will be named.

L.W.
Originally Posted by Theeck
It sounds like the prosecutors presented a half-assed case. She may be acquitted.

That is a distinct possibility.
Either way her longevity is a bit compromised.

She supposedly threw the threat out there before the verdict, encouraging the powerful people involved to make sure she isn't found guilty.

I got it a long time ago but you still don't get
This is an honest question, not much to do with Maxwell and her testimony or life expectancy. The minor girls used in this sex ring, were they orphans, did they have parents? How would your daughter get on a multi day trip by herself with no questions? Were the parents knowingly pimping out their kids? I wondered the same about the little kids that went to Michael Jackson's sleepovers.

Funny stuff, ey.

Maybe in order to get a much lighter sentence..
Originally Posted by Redneck

Funny stuff, ey.

Maybe in order to get a much lighter sentence..

You make the deal before you are convicted. Once convicted you are done
Originally Posted by joken2

Originally Posted by FWP

No legal expert by any stretch, but my guess is maybe naming names may not be allowed since it's Ghislaine Maxwell on trial, not any past 'customers'...

When (if?) naming names and prosecution of other directly involved individuals ever happens, they may be handled as individual case by case trials.

Not naming them could create reasonable doubt.

“Well, Miss Victim, you say she made you have sex with all of these high-profile people, yet you’ve not named one of them, so we can bring them here to ask them ourselves.”

From what I've read the Feds claim they have never offered her a plea deal.

Furthermore, since her defense has entered a not guilty plea from the very beginning, wouldn't naming names now be and admission of guilt which also could possibly complicate any future appeals?
Originally Posted by joken2

From what I've read the Feds claim they have never offered her a plea deal.

Furthermore, since her defense has entered a not guilty plea from the very beginning, wouldn't naming names now be and admission of guilt which also could possibly complicate any future appeals?

Yes.
I hope she has proof.

Video would be great.
Interesting.

https://images.app.goo.gl/w187AyQjthkjekU2A

I got it a long time ago but you still don't get

Are you deliberately trying to be obtuse, or are you really that f*cken stupid.

I lean towards the latter.
ah,,,, ok, go right ahead!
Originally Posted by EdM

F u c k i n g f a g g o t.
© 24hourcampfire