Home
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Ammo scammers? - 12/20/21
Some guy requested to follow me on Instagram. Appeared he was a gun shop selling ammo. I asked him for a price on some 22 shells he posted pics of. Then he PM'd me.

What an odd reply:

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Ammo scammers? - 12/20/21
Well that looks legit......... crazy
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: Ammo scammers? - 12/20/21
Lol. Needless to say I blocked him.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Ammo scammers? - 12/20/21
A lot of guys pimping ammo on the evil TT too, but they generally link their website. Their prices are too damn high to be scammers. 😂
Posted By: TimZ Re: Ammo scammers? - 12/20/21
Run like hell....
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Ammo scammers? - 12/20/21
Guys with ammo don't have to spam for customers... wink
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Ammo scammers? - 12/20/21

Excellent businessman - much to be admired.
He still didn't have any 10mm 😀
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Ammo scammers? - 12/20/21
English as a second language often equals scammer. The main reason the USA is so prosperous is because the majority of people are still honest and can be trusted in business deals.

This allows trade to take place and people to prosper. Most of the "Sh_thole countries" are Sh_tholes because the people are corrupt and dishonest and trade and industry suffers. Poverty doesn't create crime, crime creates poverty.

Unfortunately our country is getting worse and there are more and more dishonest people, crime, and democrats. Our way of life is in decline and will suffer as a result. Good societies prosper. That's why the left seems to encourage crime and reward criminals. They are trying to destroy our country so they can Build Back Bolshevik.

Bb
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Ammo scammers? - 12/20/21
Obvious scam. Grammar alone. His dad was doing the Nigerian prince scam twenty years ago.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Ammo scammers? - 12/20/21
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
English as a second language often equals scammer. The main reason the USA is so prosperous is because the majority of people are still honest and can be trusted in business deals.

This allows trade to take place and people to prosper. Most of the "Sh_thole countries" are Sh_tholes because the people are corrupt and dishonest and trade and industry suffers. Poverty doesn't create crime, crime creates poverty.

Unfortunately our country is getting worse and there are more and more dishonest people, crime, and democrats. Our way of life is in decline and will suffer as a result. Good societies prosper. That's why the left seems to encourage crime and reward criminals. They are trying to destroy our country so they can Build Back Bolshevik.

Bb

Well said. Precisely right.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Ammo scammers? - 12/20/21
have any boomers sent you a PM wanting his contact info? lol
Originally Posted by slumlord
have any boomers sent you a PM wanting his contact info? lol

Haha!
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Ammo scammers? - 12/20/21
I think he went to the same English classes as the principal agent in charge who is investigating the suspicious activity which has caused my social security account to be suspended.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Ammo scammers? - 12/20/21
I did a search for RL26 and came across a gunshop that had all the powders and primers I could put in my basket, but they wanted velmo or bitcoin only for payment. Whoopsie.
© 24hourcampfire