Home
Posted By: Happy_Camper Psalm 37 - 12/21/21
Psalm 37
Skip the magnetic part and now just kills em deader n 4-o’clock huh?
Yeah, it's all over the news.
They had to bring out the snow plows to push all the bodies off the streets here today.
HC wants more clicks.

😉
HV can eat another dick
Nobody watched it you retard.

Psalm 37
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Not even midnight and the blood suckers already crawled out of their coffins.
Try sucking down a vial of that test solution with a beer chaser.
Then come back here and give the morning crowd a report.

Frank, lay off the douche juice after 6PM. It makes you more of an idiot than you are in the morning.

🦫
Lol Happy you're a riot.
Well, he did get the Jimmy Olsen.

LOL

This is for Renfiddy (last seen 4 hrs. ago), wherever he may be. We miss you bro. Come back and give the Crappy Hamper some schidt!

cry laugh grin grin laugh cry grin cry laugh grin grin laugh cry grin cry laugh grin grin laugh cry grin cry laugh grin grin laugh cry grin cry laugh grin grin laugh cry grin cry laugh grin grin laugh cry grin
cry laugh grin grin laugh cry grin cry laugh grin grin laugh cry grin cry laugh grin grin laugh cry grin cry laugh grin grin laugh cry grin cry laugh grin grin laugh cry grin cry laugh grin grin laugh cry grin
Stored the stash for Pierce County WA in our building. County holds about a million folks, +/- . No telling how many test kits there were.

We all died a few times a day just walking by them.

It was exhausting.
Glamour Glamper, had a bad experience with a home pregnancy test getting stuck in his ass. Now he see’s danger everywhere.

😂🦫
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Did you watch it?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Nobody clicked on that schit.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Glamour Glamper, had a bad experience with a home pregnancy test getting stuck in his ass.

😂🦫

I don't think he ever got it out. Repentance hasn't helped dislodge it.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Stored the stash for Pierce County WA in our building. County holds about a million folks, +/- . No telling how many test kits there were.

We all died a few times a day just walking by them.

It was exhausting.

I’ve literally administered probably a few hundred of these tests and miraculously am still alive.
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
I’ve literally administered probably a few hundred of these tests and miraculously am still alive.

Do you realize how lucky you are? You must be one tough SOB!
When you finally realize the test giver is not forced to quarantine....
Kings 2:23-24. Much more entertaining
© 24hourcampfire