Home
Posted By: 12344mag For DogZapper. - 12/23/21
Posted By: ol_mike Re: For DogZapper. - 12/23/21
Paging DogZapper
Posted By: dogzapper Re: For DogZapper. - 12/23/21

Friend Paul,

Thank you!!!

Obviously, Mary Did You Know is one of my very, very favorite Christmas songs. It gets several "plays" a day at the Timm Homestead during the Christmas Season.

Again, my heartfelt thanks and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

God Bless,

Steve

PS. By the way, Karen and I renewed our wedding vows at the Wedding Church at Cana, Israel and had a blast touring the archaeological dig there. The water jars are amazing!!!!
Posted By: m_stevenson Re: For DogZapper. - 12/23/21
It’s really great to see you post Steve.
May God’s blessings be upon you and yours.

Mark
Posted By: VaHunter Re: For DogZapper. - 12/23/21
I can't seem to inbed a video but the version of that song I like best is done by Mark Lowery with backup by Guy Penrod and David Phelps. Maybe someone better than me can find and inked it here.
Posted By: Gypsy_Wind Re: For DogZapper. - 12/23/21
I
Originally Posted by 12344mag

A great song for this and all seasons.

The ‘fire is a better place for having Steve Timm in it. God bless you and your family Steve and a very merry Christmas.
Posted By: rainshot Re: For DogZapper. - 12/23/21
Beautiful.
Posted By: m_stevenson Re: For DogZapper. - 12/23/21
Is this it?

Posted By: VaHunter Re: For DogZapper. - 12/23/21
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Is this it?

Yep
Posted By: jackmountain Re: For DogZapper. - 12/23/21
Originally Posted by dogzapper

Friend Paul,

Thank you!!!

Obviously, Mary Did You Know is one of my very, very favorite Christmas songs. It gets several "plays" a day at the Timm Homestead during the Christmas Season.

God Bless,

Steve

PS. By the way, Karen and I renewed our wedding vows at the Wedding Church at Cana, Israel and had a blast touring the archaeological dig there. The water jars are amazing!!!!

Post more Steve. You were a big reason I subscribed to Varmint Hunter back in the day.
Posted By: scrooster Re: For DogZapper. - 12/23/21
I'd give you a like and a thumbs-up if I could.

Top Five Christmas song right there.
Posted By: MickeyD Re: For DogZapper. - 12/23/21
Steve,
It's great to see your checking in here!

This is one of my favorite songs. I sit here and ponder just how very much Mary was blessed by God and the unimaginably deep relationship she had with Him. Simply can't grasp it in all its wonder. Did she really grasp the magnificence of His glorious gift to us?
The magnitude of it is beyond understanding.

All:
Merry CHRISTmas to one and all.
May God richly bless you all.

-Mike-

P.S.
Wise men still seek Him!

Posted By: blanket Re: For DogZapper. - 12/23/21
Originally Posted by dogzapper

Friend Paul,

Thank you!!!

God Bless,

Steve

Steve Merry Christmas
Posted By: blanket Re: For DogZapper. - 12/23/21
Think this has been hacked
Posted By: joken2 Re: For DogZapper. - 12/23/21

Mark Lowery wrote the lyrics to Mary Did You Know(?) and Buddy Green composed the music. I watched him perform it for the first time on a early Bill Gaither show. His is still my favorite version.
© 24hourcampfire