Home
Posted By: ironbender MPLS decision - 12/23/21
Kim Potter decision Now
Posted By: jaguartx Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21
She's fine.
Posted By: Muffin Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21
GUILTY

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/kim-potter-trial-outcome-daunte-wright-shooting/index.html
Posted By: GeoW Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21
Disgusting travesty!
Posted By: ironbender Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21
I think if she had not said “taser, taser, taser”, she’d not have been charged.
Posted By: tzone Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21
Originally Posted by ironbender

Yep. Especially considering using a gun in that situation is an authorized use of force.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21
Well, this makes up for Kyle Rittenhouse slaughtering 23 innocent dindu's, right??

-extreme sarcasm-
Posted By: dale06 Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21
Appeal.
Posted By: Aviator Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21

She acknowledged her mistake and was crucified for it..should have just forgot the taser and went with the gun in the first place!

She would have been justified in doing so.
Posted By: Redneck Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21
Originally Posted by dale06
Appeal.
Absolutely....
Posted By: shawlerbrook Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21
Why would anyone become a police officer these days .
Posted By: Teal Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook

Because when we officially become a police state, it's better to be on the outside of the camp than inside.
Posted By: pete53 Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Well, this makes up for Kyle Rittenhouse slaughtering 23 innocent dindu's, right??

-extreme sarcasm-

Rittenhouse was not guilty and Potter should be not guilty sounds like a bunch of snowflake liberals made this whining baby decision , and if you feel these two good Americans are guilty you are part of the problem in America !

> your from Texas ? with what you posted you should move to California or New York you would fit right in with those snowflakes !
!
Posted By: Cheesy Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21
If the dude was still in jail where he belonged, this never would have happened.

If the dude hadn't resisted arrest, this never would have happened.
Posted By: whackem_stackem Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21
Originally Posted by Cheesy
If the dude was still in jail where he belonged, this never would have happened.

If they didn't hire stupid woman and promote them this would never have happened.
Posted By: Szumi Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21
Stress will cause one to make mistakes. Cops are often under severe stress, they make mistakes, it isn't like she had a give a chit mindset. She got screwed over.

Posted By: worriedman Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook

Because when we officially become a police state, it's better to be on the outside of the camp than inside.

When we become one, we are already there...
Posted By: SandBilly Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21
If she’s guilty then Baldwin should damn sure be found guilty.

your very right , but now days people feel give these youths because of their race they deserve more chances , i say put all races in jail if they commit a crime ,bring back public hangings for capitol punishment too . Kim Potter was not guilty of anything the only people that might be guilty of Dante`s death is Dante`s parents for allowing him to be a thug during his poor up bringing.
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem

If they didn't hire stupid woman and promote them this would never have happened.

your answer makes you look very foolish , i have seen some ladies make some very good decisions
Originally Posted by tzone

Yep. Especially considering using a gun in that situation is an authorized use of force.

Originally Posted by Aviator

She acknowledged her mistake and was crucified for it..should have just forgot the taser and went with the gun in the first place!

She would have been justified in doing so.

That’s what I’m saying.
Posted By: whackem_stackem Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21
Originally Posted by pete53

your answer makes you look very foolish , i have seen some ladies make some very good decisions

This dumb beotch certainly didn't. She is a piss poor example of a 17 year veteran. She is going to cost the tax payers a lot of money.
Posted By: MadTrapper375 Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21
Good for the bitch
Posted By: hookeye Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21
What a clusterfug.

Mudshark breeds a thug that resists the arrest of a female cop.

Society tolerates each of these mistakes and wonders why it turns out the way it does?
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21
I'm not sure about the charges but she is guilty of something against the law. As a police officer you can't announce and intend to fire a taser and instead fire a gun and kill somebody and expect to skate. This isn't complicated. His skin color has nothing to do with anything. Neither does hers.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
I'm not sure about the charges but she is guilty of something against the law. As a police officer you can't announce and intend to fire a taser and instead fire a gun and kill somebody and expect to skate. This isn't complicated. His skin color has nothing to do with anything. Neither does hers.

His skin color doesn’t have anything to do with it but it sure is funny it happens to young black males, A LOT more than anyone else. Stupid Fugg’s don’t listen.
One dead thug warrants two manslaughter charges?

Can someone ‘splain?

Can someone ‘splain?

Maybe guilty of negligence, that’s it.

Screw that thug
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

His skin color doesn’t have anything to do with it but it sure is funny it happens to young black males, A LOT more than anyone else. Stupid Fugg’s don’t listen.

Totally agree.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21

Same/same in my opinion...Plus, Baldwin lied about not pulling the trigger.

🦫
Posted By: JOG Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21
I disagree with the verdict, but this whole situation is such an epic cluster f*ck I'm not surprised. Let's start with a traffic stop for an air freshener hanging from the rear view, then three cops failing to handcuff this skinny kid in the open door of the car instead of at the trunk. Even that basic 101 procedure would have avoided this whole mess, but no, lady cop has a hissy fits and shoots this guy dead. High stress? This wasn't Omaha Beach - this was broad daylight with cops hanging all over this guy. The woman lost it.

If you, Joe Citizen, meant to taze or pepper spray someone, but grabbed your pistol and shot the poor stiff, you're going to jail.

My preference: Potter turns in her badge and the city pays off the Ghetto Lottery to Wright's family.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: MPLS decision - 12/23/21
Originally Posted by pete53

Margaret Thatcher. Can’t offhand think of another one right now…..
Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: MPLS decision - 12/24/21
Oh hell, jackmountain. Smart women are everywhere. We are both married, ain’t we? 😂
Posted By: ironbender Re: MPLS decision - 12/24/21

Can someone ‘splain?

Maybe guilty of negligence, that’s it.

Screw that thug

Right, but why two convictions? One shot/one thug. 🤷‍♀️
Posted By: jaguartx Re: MPLS decision - 12/24/21
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Same/same in my opinion...Plus, Baldwin lied about not pulling the trigger.

🦫

This.
© 24hourcampfire