Home

Catholic priest says the unvaccinated can't come to church on CNN.

Brief clip

https://tv.gab.com/channel/redvoice...jabbed-shouldnt-61c60cc38fa113bf00d3500a
That would be ignored and I would celebrate Christmas as I do every year. This is not some made up holiday like kwanza, this is for birth our our Lord and will be celebrated. Anything on cnn is questionable at best.
He obviously skipped the scripture about Jesus and the lepers….
The people that go to that church should push to run him out of town do not support him, go to another church that doesn't push this nonsense.
This 'division' of people needs to END - especially at the church.. And I am thinking about the church I've gone to since age 5......the minister (from NY) tends to preach to the liberal side... I called him on it.. Long story short - he said (and I quote) "maybe you need to find a different church"..

Eff him. I don't go any more...
Excommunicate his ass. Problem solved.
That won't last long when financial support falls off as I hope it does...................quickly.

MM

It seems like the higher level politicians are paid to push the CV shot narrative. It makes me wonder about the clergy featured here. CNN certainly hand picks who will go along with them. It just makes me wonder how common this view is amongst the other Roman Catholic priests? I'm not picking on them, because I have the same problem with protestant and evangelical ministers saying something like this.
Has anyone heard of others recommending shots for attendance or pushing them?
https://youtu.be/XMRmfhcFKJU
Originally Posted by Redneck
This 'division' of people needs to END - especially at the church.. And I am thinking about the church I've gone to since age 5......the minister (from NY) tends to preach to the liberal side... I called him on it.. Long story short - he said (and I quote) "maybe you need to find a different church"..

Nicest thing he ever said to you.
Originally Posted by Riverc
The people that go to that church should push to run him out of town do not support him, go to another church that doesn't push this nonsense.

Stick together? LOL people did that back in the 50's, that's way outdated thinking.

Sounds like you ended up with Happy Camper on the pulpit.

Jesus says some not nice things will happen to the ones that push his children away.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

It seems like the higher level politicians are paid to push the CV shot narrative. It makes me wonder about the clergy featured here. CNN certainly hand picks who will go along with them. It just makes me wonder how common this view is amongst the other Roman Catholic priests? I'm not picking on them, because I have the same problem with protestant and evangelical ministers saying something like this.
Has anyone heard of others recommending shots for attendance or pushing them?

This is not the view of the Catholic priests here in ND. The ones I know anyway. In fact the main priest at our church complained about this very thing in his homily today.

Was he Methodist?

It seems like the higher level politicians are paid to push the CV shot narrative.

It's finally reached down to the lower level, now that even trump is pushing the vaccine.

Why let him win that easily? Few cities have one church. Check others and find one you like the preaching in.
Unvaccinated 8 year old boys are still welcome.
Molesting altar boys is acceptable to these freaks but being unvaxxed is such a bad thing to be

the Catholic Cult is not a Church
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

It seems like the higher level politicians are paid to push the CV shot narrative.

It's finally reached down to the lower level, now that even trump is pushing the vaccine.

Trump's panicked reaction to this Corona virus may be what beat him. It allowed for desperate measures that facilitated voter fraud. The overblown response to the Corona virus disease and the huge push for what may very well be a "vaccine" with long term deleterious effects is the only serious problem I have with him.
Originally Posted by Hastings

Trump's panicked reaction to this Corona virus may be what beat him. It allowed for desperate measures that facilitated voter fraud. The overblown response to the Corona virus disease and the huge push for what may very well be a "vaccine" with long term deleterious effects is the only serious problem I have with him.

I don't believe Trump panicked at all.

He took the advice of that little demon Fauci who appeared to know the right answers but has not got anything right yet, which is likely on purpose.
He is a very fool hearty man. He walked right into his enemies trap and used his own words against him. Does this priest think for one minute they have any respect for the church?

Do you have a link on voter fraud that shows any other but Republicans perpetrating the fraud?
Christ like.
Who goes to church on CNN? Seems like his pronouncement impacts few people.

🤷‍♂️

Brief clip

Okay, let's start with a little reading comprehension here. You say "can't" and the link title says "shouldn't". Two different words. Two different definitions.

Do I have to break out Jules?

Besides, if you are on CNN, you can't be a pastor.
Point taken Stevelyn. I should have measured twice, cut once.
Quote.
Skype was breaking up, but it sounds like,
"...maybe a health reason (you say), but then you can't come to church..."

The title is correct and it looks like my initial post is on further inspection. You are correct that the terms change the meaning.
The link was the embedded address for the video. Someone probably posted it in a hurry and didn't proof read it.
They should beat his ass right on the alter
Another pedophile priest running his mouth! Don't come, just send your money in!
Originally Posted by RickyD

He took the advice of that little demon Fauci who appeared to know the right answers but has not got anything right yet, which is likely on purpose.

Yep. Trump was lied to by every Govt “Advisor”he had. He failed to recognize how deep the Deep State really was.
His biggest mistake was not firing those sorry bastards the first day he took office.

Do you have a link on voter fraud that shows any other but Republicans perpetrating the fraud?
It is like this. In 2016 Hillary got 65,884,610 votes, Trump got 62,979,636 votes. In 2020 Trump got 74 Million votes which is well over 10 million more than he got in 2016. Agreed? Now are we to believe that the 81 million votes assigned to Biden who is nearly a corpse came from real voters? I am positive that no thinking person believes that and I'm sure you don't either. There are plenty of people that approve the theft but not many that have an IQ over 80 that believe the election wasn't stolen.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by RickyD

Yep. Trump was lied to by every Govt “Advisor”he had. He failed to recognize how deep the Deep State really was.
His biggest mistake was not firing those sorry bastards the first day he took office.

Much too big of a job for the dummy.
Yet it's ok for Biden to allow and encourage killing babies and the Catholic church won't say anything about it.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Brief clip

Okay, let's start with a little reading comprehension here. You say "can't" and the link title says "shouldn't". Two different words. Two different definitions.

Do I have to break out Jules?

Besides, if you are on CNN, you can't be a pastor.

I just take for granted that everything crappy hamster cunt posts is suspect...now the question that remains is whether it is deliberate or whether he is just a clueless piece of shit.

I suspect the former.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
queer bait.......apparently he skipped over Revelations......
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
They should beat his ass right on the alter

A proper, acceptable sacrifice.

I used to think you were just an asswhole but I can see that I was mistaken, you are actually one stupid Mother fuqker, Dumber than a pile of dog schit.

A little history lesson for you Dog Schit.

Trump is the one that pushed for the vaccine to be usable in record time.
Trump has advocated for the vaccine from the beginning of the vaccine.
Trump has advocated for Freedom of Choice since the beginning of the vaccine.

The one thing I find highly entertaining about you "Anti Trump Pro Shot Covtards" is you have Trumps efforts coursing through your veins, every heartbeat echo's Trump!!

LMAO!! Get out of that wheelchair every now and then and take some pressure of your head so you can think straight. LMAO!!

Trump Trump....Trump Trump....Trump Trump....Trump Trump....Trump Trump..........For the rest of your life Chuck, Trump will be a permanent part of your being.

LMFAO!!
© 24hourcampfire