Home
How's that working?
Saw where he got booed in dallas.
Trump is shaping the battlefield for 2024.
Trump has always advocated for getting the vaccine. The difference between Trump and Biden is the freedom of choice.

On a serious note, why are you still here? Nobody here likes you. Wouldn’t you be happier operating a glory hole at a gay bar?
Operation Warp Speed was all Trump's doing. He saw the path forward early on. Biden said he didn't trust the "Trump vaccine".....yet he took it as soon as possible.

Like Jeffrey said, it's about freedom of choice, vs mandates.
Earth to chucky, Trump is pro vaccine…….remember when it was developed in record time on his watch?
Better than you pushing stool.
Trump handed the vaccine to Biden. Biden's handlers are the ones shoving up the turd chute
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Trump has always advocated for getting the vaccine. The difference between Trump and Biden is the freedom of choice.

On a serious note, why are you still here? Nobody here likes you. Wouldn’t you be happier operating a glory hole at a gay bar?

This all the way around!!
Good read on Trump's vaccine position
LOL
He pushed everything but the vaccine. Internal light rays. Injecting chloride and whatnot.
You old hens don't remember much past yesterday.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Better than you pushing stool.
He is the stool he pushes.
You are an idiot.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
LOL
He pushed everything but the vaccine. Internal light rays. Injecting chloride and whatnot.

You are dumb AF.

I think you’re confusing us with your president…
LOL

So, if you saw it on CNN, it's a fact?

How's you buddy commie Cuomo and his crooked brother?
Sacharlie got his stool pushed.
Originally Posted by KenMi
LOL

So, if you saw it on CNN, it's a fact?

How's you buddy commie Cuomo and his crooked brother?

You saying cnn got a fake actor and fake WH press conference room to make it looked like trump did that?
You the high hoopla of Q ?
Originally Posted by Esox357

To his throat
Posted By: efw Re: Trump pushing the vaccine now. - 12/26/21
Of course he is. He’s the one who paved its way remember how anti-vaccine Cumswala & Slow Joe were back then?
Originally Posted by Showdog75
Originally Posted by Esox357

To his throat

When he gets loopy like this (always), I suspect he's been chugging from his colostomy bag again.
He's recommending you take the vaccine, not forcing you with mandates that can cause you to lose your job if you refuse... Biden wants to be a dictator and force every American to take that vaccine.
As usual all the hens here can do is lay low grade eggs.
LOL
LOL

Charlie go to bed it's 9:00 pm.
Posted By: Dre Re: Trump pushing the vaccine now. - 12/26/21
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
LOL

You are dumb AF.

I have to agree with Jeff.
You sound like one of my left wing libtard clients
LOL

If you weren’t such a dumbass you’d realize that if Trump were still in charge, he’d probably have attached therapeutics to the warp speed program because he has firsthand experience with the virus and therapeutics….in case you haven’t heard, Pfizer has a really good pill out and if we had a president (or competent CDC director) he would have prepaid for enough doses of the drug to be available ASAP….

This virus is just one more example of Uncle Joes incompetence and nothing you say here is gonna change that inescapable fact…

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Hey dumbass, Trump was the one who pushed for vaccine development. It's not his fault the govt-licensed drug cartels took the govt money and fuct it up.
I have been vaccinated for mumps, most all childhood diseases, and covid 19. There, I said it!

We vaccinate our cattle, our dogs as well.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
LOL

If you weren’t such a dumbass you’d realize that if Trump were still in charge, he’d probably have attached therapeutics to the warp speed program because he has firsthand experience with the virus and therapeutics….in case you haven’t heard, Pfizer has a really good pill out and if we had a president (or competent CDC director) he would have prepaid for enough doses of the drug to be available ASAP….

This virus is just one more example of Uncle Joes incompetence and nothing you say here is gonna change that inescapable fact…

Trump fought against the vaccine because he knew that's what his base of dumbasses were easiest to be hoodwinked on.
Joe has been working to save those dumbasses, that I hate to say.
Always the victim. Sad that even on Xmas you have nothing else to do but stir a pot. Says volumes about you.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

And the govt is trying to do the same.
Trump should have squashed the vaccine BS from the start. It was a known fact that a reliable vaccine for a coronavirus could not be made, and the past year reinforced that.

Treatment, alternative treatment, preventative measures, and common sense would have saved a lot more lives than masks and Gates BS.
I have been vaccinated for mumps, most all childhood diseases, and covid 19. There, I said it!

What degree of product testing would you expect, with a development name of Operation Warp Speed?
Trump should have squashed the vaccine BS from the start. It was a known fact that a reliable vaccine for a coronavirus could not be made, and the past year reinforced that.

Treatment, alternative treatment, preventative measures, and common sense would have saved a lot more lives than masks and Gates BS.

Trump is promoting the vaccines because the death rate from covid-19 is significantly lower among the vaccinated than the unvaccinated.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/united-states-rates-of-covid-19-deaths-by-vaccination-status?country=~All+ages
LOL

Trump fought against the vaccine because he knew that's what his base of dumbasses were easiest to be hoodwinked on.

I don't need the damn government to save me, let alone against my own wishes.
ONLY smart thing the FOF has ever said .
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

You need to seek help dude…. Not even CNN is delusional enough to try pushing that whopper….I seriously hope you didn’t contribute to the gene pool…

Not so fast there Einstein… if there’s any silver lining connected to this virus, it’s the research being done…
https://www.defenseone.com/technolo...-against-all-covid-sars-variants/360089/

Not so fast there Einstein… if there’s any silver lining connected to this virus, it’s the research being done…

And now Pfizer and Merck have the single pill approved and on the market.

One pill supposedly covers all facets of the corona virus and the flu.

No need for the jabs or booster jabs.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

All but one of those you mentioned are actual vaccines. What they call the COVID-19 vaccine isn't a vaccine. It's genetic modification technology. They had to call it a vaccine to qualify for lawsuit immunity.
Originally Posted by Squidge

Trump is promoting the vaccines because the death rate from covid-19 is significantly lower among the vaccinated than the unvaccinated.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/united-states-rates-of-covid-19-deaths-by-vaccination-status?country=~All+ages

That is simply bullsh*t and you know it ,leftard.
Originally Posted by Houston_2

And now Pfizer and Merck have the single pill approved and on the market.

One pill supposedly covers all facets of the corona virus and the flu.

No need for the jabs or booster jabs.

Same active ingredients/and or outcome as Ivermectine tablets at 100 times the cost. It's for the hu man livestock they have been mindf*cking with fear the last 2 years.
And the commie trolls push the DNC, Rino, MSM NWO cabal's tyrannical agenda of destruction of the only nation in the World dedicated to GOD and the freedom HE gives those created in His image as inalienable rights which the evil scum of humanity works to take away.
Too little too late from Trump re: the vaccine. He pushed it hard with OPeration WS, but understand, biotech companies large and small have been working on various vaccines for the last two decades, it just didn’t happen in 9-12 months.
Operation covidboondoggle, which is still hitting you fellas harder in the US than the rest of the world( the virus likes US dollars I guess) was rolled out under Trumps watch.
Phase 2 Bidenboondoggle is just to get you to blame another scapegoat. And its largely worked. As to whether the vaccine is saving anyone, who cares. Its a worthless flu with minimal death rate.
Originally Posted by abbydog
Too little too late from Trump re: the vaccine. He pushed it hard with OPeration WS, but understand, biotech companies large and small have been working on various vaccines for the last two decades, it just didn’t happen in 9-12 months.

You're so fulla schit.

LMAO.
LOL
.............Chucky the LIAR strikes again..An opinionated pathetic moron!!
Originally Posted by abbydog
............AbbyPOOCH!...........True! Been working on vaccines for years....However NOT a covid 19 vaccine...The development of vaccines for covid 19 began in 2020 under Trump; aka operation warp speed....Too little and too late from Trump? Oh really?

BULLCRAP!
© 24hourcampfire