Home
Posted By: Timbermaster Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Posted By: Morewood Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Watched this a few days ago. Thief was a 60 year old fairly well-off dude that blamed it on pain pills and booze. His wife was super pissed, understandably.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
I caught that the other day, been a subscriber for a good while

This Truck Means Nothing to Me!!! Yee yee !!! 😃
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
POS.
He is embarrassed he got caught!
Done that before, would have done it again.
Still might.

Prosecute to the max!
Posted By: broomd Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Yep, also saw this recently.

Good kid, but he needed to press charges. That old creep needed the lesson.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
$300k reward for a $20k skidloader.

Kid's funny. 😆😆
Posted By: KFWA Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
the number of views he has from that probably paid for a house.
Posted By: johnw Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
I likely wouldn't have called the law.

Show the video to;

His wife
Barber
Preacher
Kids
Local merchants\
&
Etc...
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
I used one several years ago to catch some Methheads who stole some diesel from the Ranch. Guy got some major jail time out of the deal as he was also caught using Farm Diesel on the road.
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
I thought it was pretty cool that he gave the money back.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Kid's funny. 😆😆

he has the money, makes millions off his youtube videos.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
That was good work by the sheriff's deputies.
Response was immediate.

His security measures made it easy to catch the guy.
I'm taking mental notes. Someone just broke into two homes, stole tools, lumber and a boat from me.
This one had a happy ending.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Press charges or be ready to serve out justice after the cops leave. Letting these fugks off only incentivizes them to do it again. I’ve had scheit stolen off job sites more than once and if I ever have the fortune to catch one I’ll make sure they never consider doing it again.
Had my locks cut last week and all the hatches open on an excavator where they were looking for a key. I’d shoot some POS over that kind of $$
Posted By: Higginez Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
A true Californian letting that guy go with no consequences!

Gavin would approve!
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Kid's funny. 😆😆

This ^^^
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
I don't much care for thieves.

I just can't tolerate them.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21

Kid's funny. 😆😆

That much money is made on those videos? I didn't know this.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

That was good work by the sheriff's deputies.
They are responsive in his county.

His security measures made it easy to catch the guy.
I'm taking mental notes. Someone just broke into two homes, stole tools, lumber and a boat from me.
This one is a happy story.

You are kidding, right.

Had a creep make weird advances on my wife soon after we married.
Kept coming in the store she worked at, making her uncomfortable.
She was afraid I would go after him, only when it got scary, did she show me the notes he had written her.
(At least she kept them)

When she calmed down, we went to the State Police.
The detective did a reverse number search on the phone number
on a letter, and told us the guys name. But there was confusion as to
which person, there are 2 locals with the same name.
They mentioned areas of residence, but not address. For both

One, no record. The other had faced rape charges, but the lady
dropped the charges. (Way it used to be here) Cops were certain
he was a bad dude and had done it.

They tried his number and couldn't get him, then promised to pick him up the next day and talk to him. They told us they would let us know.

Close to a week went by, nothing.
Meanwhile I'm sitting in a parking lot with a rifle watching my wife leave work,
and she is scared to even leave the house.

Finally, I got the [bleep] of it, one evening, and we went looking for the
sky blue K-Car she saw him drive. Finally found it at an apartment
in an area mentioned by the detective.

We went to a gas station, used a pay phone and let it ring. And ring.
Until the deadbeat POS answered.
I suddenly became a credit card rep and tried to sign him up.
He hung up.

Called the cops, told them where he lived, that he was home,
That I talked to him and he had no clue what was going on.

About two hours later, the cops called me.
They had stopped by, and talked to him. He apologized, said we wouldn't
see or hear from him again. (Didn't, until he was in the paper arrested
for assaulting a woman.)

A page to explain that the cops only jumped on it because he was
sitting outside the guys house, ready to pounce.

Violence is the only thing that lights a fire and gets a real response.
They didn't want it. Once they got there, the rest was too easy to resist. Plus, if the didn't follow through, he might have.

Just as in our case.
Once they knew I was hunting the guy and knew where to find him,
They had to do something. They couldn't be sitting on their hands
let it lead to violence.
Posted By: PWN Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Used a similar camera to catch a local druggie who stole a can of gas from me. Idiot lived less than a mile from me and still had my can and funnel sitting next to the wreck she was driving. I didn't call the sheriff. I told her and the neck tatoo who was at their hovel that I would [bleep] kill them if they ever came on my property again. They vacated soon after and have not been seen since. They must have believed me.
Dillonbuck,

I know how you feel because I've seen more injustices than anyone on the forums want to hear about. The justice system is messed up bad and there's a lot of people in all levels that shouldn't be serving there. That's why I didn't bother filing reports about the break-ins and thefts I experienced recently.
However, I try to give credit where it's due. I don't agree with each aspect of the video.

When shot at unprovoked, out of the blue, by a group , I made it to cover indoors and called all of the nearby departments for assistance. I quit checking the time after an hour and a half and numerous calls.

Maybe my expectations are low, but I thought the deputies showed up soon and the warrant was prompt.
The thief likely is addicted to stealing, so I don't know that the grace he was shown will change his behavior. I don't believe that jail would either. Restitution for the Biblical mandate is what I wish each state looked to for penalties. It takes the value of what was stolen, then multiplies that depending on specific factors. It takes the incentive out of theft better than the current laws here IMHO.

You've shown by your statement that you care far more about your wife than the customers at your local donut shop. No doubt you are willing and able to protect her much better too.
Dillonbuck,

I know how you feel because I've seen more injustices than anyone on the forums want to hear about. The justice system is messed up bad and there's a lot of people in all levels that shouldn't be serving there. That's why I didn't bother filing reports about the break-ins and thefts I experienced recently.
However, I try to give credit where it's due. I don't agree with each aspect of the video.

When shot at unprovoked, out of the blue, by a group , I made it to cover indoors and called all of the nearby departments for assistance. I quit checking the time after an hour and a half and numerous calls. Maybe my expectations are low, but I thought the deputies showed up soon and warrant was prompt.
The thief likely is addicted to stealing, so I don't know that the grace he was shown will change his behavior. I don't believe that jail would either. Restitution for the Biblical mandate is what I wish each state looked to for penalties. It takes the value of what was stolen, then multiplies that depending on specific factors. It takes the incentive out of theft better than the current laws here IMHO.

You've proved by your statement that you care far more about your wife than the customers at your local donut shop. No doubt you are willing and able to protect her much better too.
Lmao off only time you have been shot at is with pecker juice...
Posted By: Fastback65 Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
I think he should have pressed charges the guy learned nothing. His wife might have learned a little of who he really is if she did already not know.

A Thief is a thief and should be treated accordinly.

Wonder how much stuff that old man has really stolen over the years????
Posted By: Kodiakisland Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Originally Posted by Fastback65
I think he should have pressed charges the guy learned nothing. His wife might have learned a little of who he really is if she did already not know.

A Thief is a thief and should be treated accordinly.

Wonder how much stuff that old man has really stolen over the years????

I doubt this is new behavior from him, and I'm sure his wife knows at least some of his doings. Most likely she believed it was a thing of the past that he promised he had stopped doing.
I'm doubtful anyone learned anything from this encounter and he will keep on keeping on.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
1979 Rem.700 varmint special 6mm, weaver T-10 scop. several months old

1980 14' fiberglass boat,16hp suzuki, trailer all few months old.

John Deere push mower self propelled new

T-Tops & stereo 1979 black Trans Am new

1983 Honda 200X 3wheeler couple months old

All stolen while I worked offshore likely by a so-called friend,, Around $7500, which was a lot of money back then.

High-side hydralic dump trailer $4100

Thousands of dollars in building materials,lights,appliances,tile,> you name it, even installed landscaping shrubs,roses,sod - yes SOD -tools - teeth for tractor box blade - windows doors, ladders - not only steal but often vandalize a house. Again likely someone who I consider a friend and worked for me.

Nothing I hate more than a thief.

I always said ''you can't get back at a dreg'' losers like them don't even mind going to jail. Penalties should be FAR MORE HARSH !!!

POS in the video needs to be fined 3-4-5X the value of what he stole, and at least 6months in jail mandatory. Letting him off is pathetic

I don't trust anybody !!!

Yes 100% the wife or anybody living there knows what's going on, piles of stuff comes in the driveway and gets unloaded??? I found it?
Bet your butt there's a lot more at the thiefs place that's stolen.
Dillonbuck,

When shot at unprovoked, out of the blue, by a group , I made it to cover indoors and called all of the nearby departments for assistance. I quit checking the time after an hour and a half and numerous calls. Maybe my expectations are low, but I thought the deputies showed up soon and warrant was prompt.

You've proved by your statement that you care far more about your wife than the customers at your local donut shop. No doubt you are willing and able to protect her much better too.

You sound like you buy stock in Dunkin Donuts at the counter.
😄
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Dillonbuck,

When shot at unprovoked, out of the blue, by a group , I made it to cover indoors and called all of the nearby departments for assistance. I quit checking the time after an hour and a half and numerous calls.

Maybe my expectations are low, but I thought the deputies showed up soon and the warrant was prompt.

You've shown by your statement that you care far more about your wife than the customers at your local donut shop. No doubt you are willing and able to protect her much better too.

You are so full of sheit, everybody here knows you're a fuqking liar.
Dillonbuck,

😄
wipe the pecker juice off your chin when you say that.
Posted By: hunter4623 Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
You’d think Mr Holy Roller could hold back on his lies on the Lords birthday. Sad, pitiful little boy he is.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Originally Posted by hunter4623
You’d think Mr Holy Roller could hold back on his lies on the Lords birthday. Sad, pitiful little boy he is.

Bet he's a fuqking thief too.
Dillonbuck,

😄

And be careful not to trip on those potholes on the way from Dunkin Donuts. 😆😂
Posted By: JeffA Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

As of a few minutes ago this video has earned him about $30K from YouTube advertising. There are additional incomes possible from these videos, YT advertising is the only one I know how to track.

You can never be 100% sure if the content in these videos are real.

There are topics, and catching a thief on camera is one of them, that are known to get lots of views.

Elaborate hoaxes are abundant.

Not saying there is anything I question about the validity of this video but ya gotta ask yourselves, just how hard would that have been to fake?

30 grand already? That number will double or even triple over time as more views accumulate.

Here is a video that was worth about the same as the one posted here when it was first released.

Now, 6 years + later it's accumulated over 22 million views and earned this kid right at $90K.

Posted By: hosfly Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
we had a rash of break ins and theivery around here a couple yrs ago,including my place,, none of the stuff was ever recovered, but the theives are out of busines , I filed a detail report, and the "law" said they would investigate,I told em to catch em before i did,and I would press charges,If I found em Id handle it,, Some of my bro's put it on face book I was putting up a reward or bounty for a name with proof ,, Theif went out of busines,
Posted By: smokepole Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Dillonbuck,

LOL!!!
Posted By: Cretch Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Just watched the video,and at the end he showed the location of where the skid loader was stolen. Wow, the location is just 1 mile down the road where I grew up and where my mom & my sister still live. Small world.
Posted By: elkaddict Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
I’ve learned the hard way that the only way to address trespassing/theft is pressing charges and making an example. We’ve had thousands of dollars of equipment stolen and I’ve been forced to surround our farm with several dozen trail cameras. We still loose one or two a year plus several SD cards. Yes, lockboxes are being used in the worst areas….and someone is packing bolt cutters when they hunt…. I now patrol the property with thermal binos during hunting season. I’m also perfecting the art of hiding cameras that watch very visible cameras. I’ve put out custom signs informing everyone that they will be prosecuted and sued. The trespassing tickets are a few hundred dollars and deter no one. Defending a trespassing action will costs tens of thousands….(only costs me time). If I ever ever prove a theft…there will be hell to pay.
Posted By: colodog Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Press charges so next time they'll see his prior conviction and not give him a pass, again....
Posted By: smokepole Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Sounds like the kid would come out ahead if this knucklehead was to steal his stuff again. The kid would catch him on video and make more off the video than he lost in the theft, plus get his stuff back.

He just needs to come up with better bait and a better set the second time around.....
Posted By: Bobmar Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
A 60 year old man doesn’t wake up in the morning and decide to become a thief. That guy has been stealing his whole life. The kid was very understanding but he’s enabling that POS. He’ll probably behave for a while but it won’t last and he’ll be stealing again. Count on it!
Posted By: JeffA Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Never bought the good cop, bad cop act between married folks.
His wife probably stuffs steaks in her purse at the grocery while he plays watch out.
Posted By: tzone Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
The only thing I’d have done different is press charges on his dumb, lazy, thieving ass.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
He just taught the old thief what to look for next time, should have pressed charges. Stealing then reselling is probably how he bought his home.
Posted By: JimHnSTL Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Glad to see the good guys win one for a change
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
I don't care how much money the kid has, he should have pressed charges. That guy is life long thief and should be handled accordingly.
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
No way in hell I'm giving that 1400 cash back,

What was the point?
Posted By: victoro Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
It's a good thing this thief lives in ultra liberal California. In Texas you can shoot people if you catch them stealing your property and it should be the law of the land.
Posted By: high_country_ Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Originally Posted by johnw
I likely wouldn't have called the law.

Show the video to;

His wife
Barber
Preacher
Kids
Local merchants\
&
Etc...

Guy sold my daughter a hot phone. I chased him down through relatives in Florida, perp wa in Washington. I just explained that I already know enough about the perp to move on him, but I am giving him the opportunity to square up.....and if you don't want to explain that to him....I understand and I will handle it.

Two hours later I get a call from US district attorney office, his mom. 10 minutes after I hang up I get a call from his mom and dad....then he brings the perp in on a party line.

6 hours later I have 600bux placed in my hand by the perp.

Buying a stolen phone, $600.

Nabbing a punk 22yo kid who's the daughter of the US DA and making him a POS to his ENTIRE family across the country.....PRICELESS.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Originally Posted by victoro
It's a good thing this thief lives in ultra liberal California. In Texas you can shoot people if you catch them stealing your property and it should be the law of the land.

Not sure where you got the "thief lives in ultra liberal California".

This all took place in Rutherford Tennessee.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
So a guy who isn’t a habitual thief wears a mask, spray paints two cameras and removes his license plates.

Didn’t look like he was stealing to feed his family, more like he was stealing because he liked to steal.

Has $1,400 cash on hand in new Bejamins, brings up opioids into the conversation, makes one wonder what else he does.

Shoulda pressed charges.
Posted By: dubePA Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Some years ago a feller's body shop here was burglarized. Thieves made off with thousands of dollars worth of hand tools and equipment that he had photo files of. Cops didn't make any progress on solving it, but his buddies fanned out and covered flea markets in a wide area for weeks afterwards, with copies of the photos. Eventually they traced that stuff back to the individuals responsible for the theft.

Since the theft, shop owner has built his house by the shop, added window bars, an alarm and cameras. All I'll say, is that justice was served upon the scum and no one will ever prove who meted that justice out. But they won't be back.

Once had problems with gasoline theft from tenants' cars in one parking lot, back in the mid 70s. Finally caught the guy responsible, but the local cops did nothing, because I didn't wait until he was actually siphoning gas into his can. Gave them the can and siphon pump the guy had stashed near one car, after he ran off. Also confronted his buddy parked nearby.

Weeks later came across that dipschit passed out in the same car along a local road, middle of the morning. Contacted one of our cops that's a friend of mine. They nailed that ahole for DUI, drugs in the car, etc. So I got some joy from it all.

Thieves are the scum of the earth.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Originally Posted by Kenneth

What was the point?

I thought that was nuts. unless that plays well on his youtube channel business?

Kids in the hole for the cost of the cameras, dude should have had to give that money up.

I would have asked for $1400 just for listening to the guy for 10 minutes.

who has time to listen to a thief lie to you?

Would be interesting for those cops to go through everything in that garage and house, they probably could have solved quite few cases.

As quick as they got that warrant, and sent 4 more cops out there, I winder if they didn't already have an eye on him?

Hopefully they will now.
Posted By: high_country_ Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Originally Posted by dubePA
Some years ago a feller's body shop here was burglarized. Thieves made off with thousands of dollars worth of hand tools and equipment that he had photo files of. Cops didn't make any progress on solving it, but his buddies fanned out and covered flea markets in a wide area for weeks afterwards, with copies of the photos. Eventually they traced that stuff back to the individuals responsible for the theft.

Since the theft, shop owner has built his house by the shop, added window bars, an alarm and cameras. All I'll say, is that justice was served upon the scum and no one will ever prove who meted that justice out. But they won't be back.

Once had problems with gasoline theft from tenants' cars in one parking lot, back in the mid 70s. Finally caught the guy responsible, but the local cops did nothing, because I didn't wait until he was actually siphoning gas into his can. Gave them the can and siphon pump the guy had stashed near one car, after he ran off. Also confronted his buddy parked nearby.

Weeks later came across that dipschit passed out in the same car along a local road, middle of the morning. Contacted one of our cops that's a friend of mine. They nailed that ahole for DUI, drugs in the car, etc. So I got some joy from it all.

I had a gas can on my truck that got emptied twice in a week. I put 3 gallons of water in it with a gallon of gas.

I never got ripped again.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Kenneth

What was the point?

I thought that was nuts. unless that plays well on his youtube channel business?

Kids in the hole for the cost of the cameras, dude should have had to give that money up.

I would have asked for $1400 just for listening to the guy for 10 minutes.

who has time to listen to a thief lie to you?

OTOH if he had pressed charges is it possible his recordings would have been tied up as evidence in an ongoing felony prosecution, preventing him from putting out and profiting from the Youtube?
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Originally Posted by high_country_

I had a gas can on my truck that got emptied twice in a week. I put 3 gallons of water in it with a gallon of gas.

Brilliant, thanks for that tip.
Posted By: Muffin Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Brilliant, thanks for that tip.

I had the same thing happen, neighbors crackhead kid would use my mower gas if I left it out, quart of water, problem solved.................
Posted By: tedthorn Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Busted....but video doesn't always get the bad guy
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
That guy is a POS thief. He ain’t changing his ways.

Stupid to let him off the hook.
Posted By: dubePA Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Farmer relative had two 300 gallon skid tanks w/hand pumps. One gas, one diesel. Late one night dogs woke him up, car up by the tanks. He came out, they took off, didn't get a mile down the road. Dummies pumped diesel into what was apparently an almost empty gas tank?

Turned out he knew the kid's family, called and daddy came up from town. Kid didn't drive for awhile, probably too stoved up from the whuppin' his dad gave him for ef'n up mommy's car and being pretty stupid?
Posted By: fester Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Sometimes being embarrassed, humiliated, called out and put on the spot
works wonders. Good on the guy getting his stuff back and putting the guy(thief)
on the spot…… may have changed him forever, and for the best.
No one gonna give credit to the Apple Airtags??????

????????????

pffft

Led him right to the house.

Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Battery acid instead of water in a plastic gas can would have been a better "lesson learned"- - - - -either from siphoning, or pouring it into a gas tank.
Originally Posted by slumlord

????????????

pffft

Never heard of'm
Posted By: deflave Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Battery acid instead of water in a plastic gas can would have been a better "lesson learned"- - - - -either from siphoning, or pouring it into a gas tank.

You’re like Rambo, MacGyver, and John Dalton all rolled into one.

LOL
Nothing to do with this video.

I remember a guy/thief that lived in a large very nice house in an upscale neighborhood, Chicago area maybe. Had a huge Basement with hordes of shelving filled to the ceiling with stolen stuff, guns/jewelry/tools/chainsaws/bicycles/motorcycles/4wheelers/+++ . He finally got caught somehow, he was a thief and bought hot stuff from other thieves. Made the national news, anybody remember that? Maybe a decade ago. Millions of dollars of stolen property.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Originally Posted by dubePA

I never got ripped again.

I need to remember that one high_country!
Posted By: LongSpurHunter Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Originally Posted by slumlord

????????????

pffft

I do. I'm ordering a few to catch the neighborhood thief
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
I would not have been as nice. I would have jammed those thefts up that thief's backside and I would have done my best to break up his marriage and totally destroy his family in that county.
Posted By: TnBigBore Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by victoro

Not sure where you got the "thief lives in ultra liberal California".

This all took place in Rutherford Tennessee.

Rutherford that in West TN or Rutherford County in Middle TN?
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Originally Posted by JeffA
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

As of a few minutes ago this video has earned him about $30K from YouTube advertising. There are additional incomes possible from these videos, YT advertising is the only one I know how to track.

You can never be 100% sure if the content in these videos are real.

There are topics, and catching a thief on camera is one of them, that are known to get lots of views.

Elaborate hoaxes are abundant.

He just happened to catch the only dumb, southern speaking, white boomer in all of CA. Boomer was dumb enough to walk right up to the camera from the front and spray paint it, but was "smart" enough to remove license plates. I am calling BS on this.
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
My son and I came across this today. I figure that the guy was lying through his teeth as he apologizes. Said that booze and pain killers made him stupid like a kid. As I looked around his little compound I wondered how much of the plunder there represented dishonest gain. No doubt, if his name wasn’t already held in contempt in that community, it will be now.
Posted By: cooper57m Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Violence is the only thing that lights a fire and gets a real response.
hey didn't want it. Once they got there, the rest was too easy to resist. Plus, if the didn't follow through, he might have.

You're right. In the early 80s, the house I was sharing with a couple roommates was broken into and a bunch of stuff was stolen including two really nice stereo systems and tickets to an Eddie Murphy show with reserved seating. My roommate remembered the seats #s. We told this to the detective who had the case and he was making excuses as to why a cop wouldn't be sent to check out the seats. We told him that was ok as we would go there and take care of things ourselves. He then finally agreed to send someone out and we said that we would be there to make sure that he did. We did meet the cop there but unfortunately, the seats were empty.
Posted By: hosfly Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
The way to cure this disease is to make the cure so horrendous as to make them never ever want to commit it again, and it can be done if you are determined enough,, cops an the law wont do crap, thief will be on the street quicker than the ride to the court house,, My stuff Ive worked a life time for is more precious than a thief well being, the thief thinks so to when they commit to it
Posted By: abbydog Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/26/21
Wow, great video.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/27/21
Guess Happy slapper never wiped the pecker juice off his chin.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/27/21
Nice catch. A bit nicer about things than I would have been.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/27/21
Guess Happy slapper never wiped the pecker juice off his chin.

He don't like facials, he's a swallower.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/27/21
Originally Posted by 1minute
Nice catch. A bit nicer about things than I would have been.

It’s worth the $1400 to come out looking like a nice guy for his channel. That may have been his thinking. I think he did ok.

That thief will think twice, always wondering if a hidden camera is watching him now.

That, and whistlindiesel is trying start out being a decent neighbor. May earn him more respect and scumbags will move on to other targets.

I live amongst a whole gang of meth and heroin family and neighbors. No one has ever ripped me off. YET in 25+ years.
Posted By: kingston Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/27/21
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Who the fugk is John Dalton?
Posted By: smarquez Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/27/21
That $1400 was dirty money. The thief would not have been hurt by giving it up, it's not like it was honestly earned.
Posted By: Kodiakisland Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/27/21
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Who the fugk is John Dalton?

Rocket surgeon I think.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/27/21
Dillonbuck,

😄

And be careful not to trip on those potholes on the way from Dunkin Donuts. 😆😂😆😂

el pobrecito
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/27/21
Lmao that all you got... I don't eat sweets and am not fat, lol. beer belly a little lol.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/27/21
Originally Posted by DANNYL
He just taught the old thief what to look for next time, should have pressed charges. Stealing then reselling is probably how he bought his home.

Good possibility the search warrant also found items stolen from someone more than willing to press charges.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/27/21
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by DANNYL

Good possibility the search warrant also found items stolen from someone more than willing to press charges.

I would hope the cops would do a thorough search and document everything on the property, but maybe going back home sounded better.
That lying SOB has been stealing his whole life.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/27/21
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
That lying SOB has been stealing his whole life.

+1

All that fake humility would have earned him a stick upside the head if Ida caught him here.
Posted By: helios Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/27/21
Awesome to get your stuff back and make that guy squirm
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/27/21
Originally Posted by Higginez
A true Californian letting that guy go with no consequences!

Gavin would approve!

Come on, total humiliation in his community is pretty bad. THAT is probably worse than anything the courts would have imposed.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/27/21
I had some kids breaking in and stealing stuff like beer and fireworks out of my garage. Then one of them (17 year old) really crossed the line and stole my tools and fishing gear. Local cops wouldn't to ANYTHING about it so I got a county detective involved while also doing my own "investigating" over the course of a summer. I found out who it was and tried talking to his parents and they were even bigger pieces of trash.

Long story short, when they nabbed the little prick, I got all my stuff back minus my Rapala lures which he sold to some other kid in a different town and he wouldn't give up the name.

That pissed me off but the detective called and thanked me because they solved 27 other burglaries in the county because of what I had found out.

The kid is dead now. OD'd on drugs.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/27/21
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
[

He just happened to catch the only dumb, southern speaking, white boomer in all of CA. Boomer was dumb enough to walk right up to the I am calling BS on this.

If he's 60 he's not a Boomer..
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/27/21
Originally Posted by jorgeI
[

He just happened to catch the only dumb, southern speaking, white boomer in all of CA. Boomer was dumb enough to walk right up to the I am calling BS on this.

If he's 60 he's not a Boomer..

https://www.kasasa.com/exchange/articles/generations/gen-x-gen-y-gen-z

Baby Boomers: Baby boomers were born between 1946 and 1964. They're currently between 57-75 years old (71.6 million in the U.S.)
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/28/21
I stand corrected. For some reason I thought it was only to 1960.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/28/21
I stand corrected.

Before you ever take to the keyboard to disagree with me, you need to consider that will be the outcome.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Trail cam vs. thief - 12/28/21
I stand corrected.

Before you ever take to the keyboard to disagree with me, you need to consider that will be the outcome.

I'll make a note of that, but with that profile picture, I won't take your lunch money that you hide in your shoe..
© 24hourcampfire