Home
Posted By: gemby58 primers - 12/28/21
seem the primer shortage is coming to the end soon, distributor had piles of them with a 4 case limit, 40 bricks, i really didn't need any but I took my 4 case limit, all from CCI, prices are up from Trump years. starting to relax some
Posted By: slumlord Re: primers - 12/28/21
Does it require a special certification to dole those out to Bubbas on the classifieds here?
Posted By: 57springer Re: primers - 12/28/21
Good news !
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: primers - 12/28/21
I need a thousand for the 45.
Posted By: pullit Re: primers - 12/28/21
good to hear
Posted By: gemby58 Re: primers - 12/28/21
Originally Posted by slumlord
Does it require a special certification to dole those out to Bubbas on the classifieds here?

not going on the classifieds, few on here burnt there bridges
Posted By: CashisKing Re: primers - 12/28/21
Originally Posted by gemby58
seem the primer shortage is coming to the end soon, distributor had piles of them with a 4 case limit, 40 bricks, i really didn't need any but I took my 4 case limit, all from CCI, prices are up from Trump years. starting to relax some

Cool... I cold use 20k-40k LR if you have a source (i.e. specific POC or company).

Thanks
Posted By: WayneShaw Re: primers - 12/29/21

Hey, you got in another post for the day, and is was worth nothing as usual.
Posted By: gemby58 Re: primers - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by WayneShaw

Hey, you got in another post for the day, and is was worth nothing as usual.

yeppers can I mail these
Posted By: BBerguson Re: primers - 12/29/21

Where abouts in Central PA are you? I’m in PA and would drive to get anything but spp! (got plenty of them…)
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: primers - 12/29/21

And I've got some swamp land in S. Floreeda for sale too...................

I'll believe that when I'm able to buy all I want, when I want, at a somewhat reasonable price; so far, I haven't seen that yet.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

I'll believe that when I'm able to buy all I want, when I want, at a somewhat reasonable price; so far, I haven't seen that yet.

MM

any good pig hunting down there, I trade
Posted By: slumlord Re: primers - 12/29/21
post pics of 4 cases of primers

😃
post pics of 4 cases of primers

😃

have you ever seen me post pictures, don't know how, don't want to learn, there not for sale so why do I need pics, I never show my hand, plenty of friends around here that can use them, plus flea markets and gun shows
ok

Pics or didnt happen

At’s the rules eh, code of honor 👍
5 clicks with post image.org
ok

Pics or didnt happen

At’s the rules eh, code of honor 👍

then in your eyes it didn't happen
Cmon now

Dont be an elkslayer
Posted By: NVhntr Re: primers - 12/29/21
How many can you fit in a small flat rate box?
You can just dump them in there loose to save space.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
How many can you fit in a small flat rate box?
You can just dump them in there loose to save space.

ALOT 40,000 primers don't take up much scape loose
Cmon now

Dont be an elkslayer

never seen 4 cases of primers
Cmon now

Dont be an elkslayer

Yes

But I’m calling you out

Nothing personal

Post post pics or youre fos
Cmon now

Dont be an elkslayer

Yes

But I’m calling out

Nothing personal

not calling me out slumlord, I don't care, nothing takin

Cmon man

I’ll post a pic of my new to me Slap Chop
Posted By: SocialFinger Re: primers - 12/29/21
Slum, I know you're always saying how overrated spelling and diction are, but expecting a guy who reads and writes on a third grade level to learn how to post pictures seems like a tall order.
Originally Posted by SocialFinger
Slum, I know you're always saying how overrated spelling and diction are, but expecting a guy who reads and writes on a third grade level to learn how to post pictures seems like a tall order.

BINGO never happen, you still looking for cci stingers, TOO BAD
Posted By: kingston Re: primers - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by SocialFinger

BINGO never happen

LMFAO
Posted By: shortactionsmoker Re: primers - 12/29/21
The primer “shortage” is far from over. We got in 3 pallets, but had tons more on order. Guys are buying them like crazy. They’re just filling a few backorders at the end of the year. Some of the other component shortages freed up some primers, which is a good thing. You’d think things like plastic tips would be an afterthought— nope…..
Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker
The primer “shortage” is far from over. We got in 3 pallets, but had tons more on order. Guys are buying them like crazy. They’re just filling a few backorders at the end of the year. Some of the other component shortages freed up some primers, which is a good thing. You’d think things like plastic tips would be an afterthought— nope…..

don't you get your pallets more often? always asked if I need any from week to week, but I'm not getting a pallet full
Posted By: shortactionsmoker Re: primers - 12/29/21
In normal times primers aren’t an issue. Been getting some weekly from distribution all year, but these were the first big hits from manufacturers in 2021.
Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker
In normal times primers aren’t an issue. Been getting some weekly from distribution all year, but these were the first big hits from manufacturers in 2021.

wasent having problems getting primers In 2021, this is the first they offered 4 cases, usually its up to a case, last big order in got from cci was back in February of 2020 before this schit hit the fan
Posted By: jmdriver Re: primers - 12/29/21

MM

You have the best pig hunting right in your own bedroom. Why travel to Florida with imaginary primers?
Originally Posted by jmdriver

MM

You have the best pig hunting right in your own bedroom. Why travel to Florida with imaginary primers?

how did you find out I was porking your wife and mother, thay told.me they wouldnt tell, your wife does have a fat azz, love to lift her leg and poke her
Posted By: GeoW Re: primers - 12/29/21
Cmon now

Dont be an elkslayer

Yes

But I’m calling you out

Nothing personal

This^
Posted By: CashisKing Re: primers - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Cool... I cold use 20k-40k LR if you have a source (i.e. specific POC or company).

Thanks

Awesome that you have a source... Please share. Really appreciate it.
Originally Posted by GeoW
Cmon now

Dont be an elkslayer

Yes

But I’m calling you out

Nothing personal

This^

this and that

Thanks

Really need some... what is your source?

Or is this just a circle jerk... dry as a cactus?
[/quote]

Or is this just a circle jerk... dry as a cactus?[/quote]

sent you pm, I'm not selling, you stating you need 20 to 40 thousand sounds like your.looking to sell

Thanks

sent you pm

Road trip.

LMFAO
/quote]

Road trip.

LMFAO

[/quote]

not for you, unless you just like to drive
Originally Posted by kingston

Thanks

sent you pm

Road trip.

LMFAO

I really really hate forming opinions on people based of the subjective discourse of others...

But Flave is right... you are indeed the most stupid mudderfugger on this forum.

Sorry about that... it has just become evident.

Thanks

sent you pm

Road trip.

LMFAO

I really really hate forming opinions on people based of the subjective discourse of others...

But Flave is right... you are indeed the most stupid mudderfugger on this forum.

well thats that

You need to learn to read in between the lines.

You need to learn to read in between the lines.

all you need to do with you is go right down the middle

Cmon man

this isent show and tell I grew out of that stage about 55 years ago
Posted By: jmdriver Re: primers - 12/29/21

Cmon man

No you grew out of the adult helmet at 8yrs old and went to the mongoloid as you should have. Cap’n short bus.
Posted By: scrooster Re: primers - 12/29/21

Letter to wholesale distributors from Vista Outdoors dated 21 December 21 ...

Dear Customer:

Thank you for your business and for your continued support of American jobs and manufacturing. As we continue to see supply chain constraints and increases in our raw materials, we are increasing our pricing to help offset those rising costs.

Effective 4/1/2022, CCI, Federal, Hevi–Shot, Remington, and SPEER ammunition will take the following price increases:

Primers – 5%
Powder – 5%
Handgun – 2-8%
Rifle – 3-8%
Shotgun – 3-12%
Additionally, due to continued demand, NO new Primer orders will be accepted until further notice.

Unless you notify us to cancel an order, we will reprice all existing and future orders shipped on or after 4/1/2022 to the new prices.

You will receive your finalized price list no later than March 15th, 2022.

Thank you for your continued support of our brands and our American workforce.

Jason R. Vanderbrink

President, Ammunition
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: primers - 12/29/21
Larry Root?
Originally Posted by SCRooster

Dear Customer:

Thank you for your business and for your continued support of American jobs and manufacturing. As we continue to see supply chain constraints and increases in our raw materials, we are increasing our pricing to help offset those rising costs.

Effective 4/1/2022, CCI, Federal, Hevi–Shot, Remington, and SPEER ammunition will take the following price increases:

Primers – 5%
Powder – 5%
Handgun – 2-8%
Rifle – 3-8%
Shotgun – 3-12%
Additionally, due to continued demand, NO new Primer orders will be accepted until further notice.

Unless you notify us to cancel an order, we will reprice all existing and future orders shipped on or after 4/1/2022 to the new prices.

Jason R. Vanderbrink

President, Ammunition

yes got that in April I think in the mail, everyone waiting for it to return back to normal will be waiting a very long time, prices are up a there going to stay up
Posted By: blanket Re: primers - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by GeoW
Cmon now

Dont be an elkslayer

Yes

But I’m calling you out

Nothing personal

This^

this and that

Good for you, this will pass

Dear Customer:

Primers – 5%
Powder – 5%
Handgun – 2-8%
Rifle – 3-8%
Shotgun – 3-12%

Jason R. Vanderbrink

President, Ammunition

yes got that in April I think in the mail, everyone waiting for it to return back to normal will be waiting a very long time, prices are up a there going to stay up

Gemby got that letter back in April... JFC. does this idiot ever stop.
Posted By: mikec6670 Re: primers - 12/29/21

Dear Customer:

Primers – 5%
Powder – 5%
Handgun – 2-8%
Rifle – 3-8%
Shotgun – 3-12%

Jason R. Vanderbrink

President, Ammunition

Gemby got that letter back in April... JFC. does this idiot ever stop.

you didn't get one, guess you a no body
Posted By: LFC Re: primers - 12/29/21

He uses the "tin foil certification"....

Says he wraps them in tin foil (so Xray wont pick them up) throws'um in a box and away they go UPS.

Cant make this stuff up folks.

Cmon man

You look so much younger on the beach
Posted By: mikec6670 Re: primers - 12/29/21

Cmon man

You look so much younger on the beach

hard to believe he's 64

Thanks

sent you pm, I'm not selling, you stating you need 20 to 40 thousand sounds like your.looking to sell

GOT IT... you are not sell. Cool!

I am not looking to sell either ONLY BUY... I need 20k - 40k LR primers.

Do you have a source? (FOURTH request)

P.S. I answered your PM

Simple yes or no...

You have a source... or you do not have a source.

Or is a double squirrel secret source... maybe?
no source
no primers
no pics
Not replying

Has self advocating sock puppet logged in

FOS
😃
Posted By: hanco Re: primers - 12/30/21
I hope you are right!!
© 24hourcampfire