Home
First it was every athletic competition that exists. Now it is a trivia contest.

If we don't stop this degeneracy and science figures out how to let these things carry babies, will there be anything left that women can do better than men?

Story

Alex (((Nitzberg))) reporting from (((The Blaze))).

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
I wonder if women are starting to regret pushing girls into the Boy Scouts yet?
must have missed ugly tranny week on Jeopardy.
Misread the title......thought I saw "windiest"....expected a fart thread......instead.......in this case ....all swishes
What an insult to women.
Originally Posted by bruinruin
I wonder if (((women))) are starting to regret pushing girls into the Boy Scouts yet?

Fixed it.
Originally Posted by SCgman1
Misread the title......thought I saw "windiest"....expected a fart thread

It did for a couple of minutes before I noticed it too. Autocorrect making a good joke.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
What an insult to women.

Women are far too stupid to understand the insult.
What an insult to women.

These fuqking Karen's think just the opposite, they haven't figured it out yet and it's doubtful they will.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
What an insult to women.

You'd both hit it........
Was it Anderson coopers week to host?
It looks like a dude
Originally Posted by smokepole
What an insult to women.

You'd both hit it........

He coulda worn a nicer blouse....
A woman I know argued with me recently about this topic. She is so hardcore feminist, that she defended trannies in female sports, because women are just as good as men in everything. 🙄
Just how many of these freaks are there out there anyway? They keep popping up everywhere.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
A woman I know argued with me recently about this topic. She is so hardcore feminist, that she defended trannies in female sports, because women are just as good as men in everything. 🙄

See?

Women are inherently stupid.

White women especially.
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
It looks like a dude

It IS a dude!

See?

White women especially.

You better finish breakfast and go warm up the sheep!
Some things I just don't understand.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Just how many of these freaks are there out there anyway? They keep popping up everywhere.

40% of them attempt suicide. If only there were a program to educate them on more fictive means, there would be few enough they would not be a concern.
Been scratching my head ever since "Amy" mentioned her "girlfriend" the other day. How does this work? A transvestite male with his rod and tackle intact decides to be not only a transgender woman, but a transgender lesbian woman. And what about the girlfriend? Is she a lesbian? How can she be a true lesbian getting the cockadoodle from a man wearing nylons and a stuffed bra?

I don't get it. Logistical nightmare.
This nonsense has got to stop,and , we CAN put a stop to it.The only thing they understand is the almighty dollar.Stop watching,boycott anyone and anything that promotes this freakshow.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Been scratching my head ever since "Amy" mentioned her "girlfriend" the other day. How does this work? A transvestite male with his rod and tackle intact decides to be not only a transgender woman, but a transgender lesbian woman. And what about the girlfriend? Is she a lesbian? How can she be a true lesbian getting the cockadoodle from a man wearing nylons and a stuffed bra?

I once heard it said that you cannot rationalize irrational behavior. They are nuts.

See?

White women especially.

That’s it

Dumb bitch white women outvoted black folk to get Obama elected
Once again, men can do everything better than women.
What an insult to women.

Amen to this. There needs to be a third category because he is not a SHE.

Jim

I’ve been wondering something too, if a biological male makes sandwiches at Subway for a year, doesn’t he pretty much become a bitch at that point?

No need for pharmaceutical testosterone suppression

You're not supposed to get it. You're supposed to be in a constant state of confusion.
My guess is the freak's GF does not have a vag
Originally Posted by gregintenn
It looks like a dude

It IS a dude!

smile
Originally Posted by texasbatman
What an insult to women.

Amen to this. There needs to be a third category because he is not a SHE.

Jim

Two are sufficient.
Originally Posted by Hastings

I once heard it said that you cannot rationalize irrational behavior. They are nuts.

.............. Hence the saying that; "You can't argue with a sick mind".

You're not supposed to get it. You're supposed to be in a constant state of confusion.

Haha, exactly. They want people so confused that they don't even argue anymore, they just shrug.

Lesbians/Communists/Demonrats and American hating whores were responsible for this corruption of our society.

Not all women belong to these groups.
Originally Posted by KFWA
must have missed ugly tranny week on Jeopardy.

Lmao
Even with all that money it won't fix all that ugly.

Maybe time to stop Male/female sporting events..................

Just let them all play..............

Everyone drives from the same 'Tees'..............
Last year Idaho enacted a law that prohibits boys from participating on girls' sports at any public school or college. it's being challenged, of course, by the ACLU, the devil's lawyer team.
Saw that one evening and did question the situation. Guess I was correct.

Still a smart and savvy individual though.
It looks like a dude

So does Moochelle Obama,

My wife has an acquaintance who is a biological female that transitioned to male ( surgically) just so he(it) can be a gay male and have boyfriends, If she/ he wanted a boyfriend, seems like it would have been much easier to just leave it alone from the start and be a [bleep] hag. Thanks for the laugh( your post)
Last year Idaho enacted a law that prohibits boys from participating on girls' sports at any public school or college. it's being challenged, of course, by the (((ACLU))), the devil's lawyer team.

Fixed it.
This describes them perfectly:

Rom 1:25 For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural,
27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper,
29 being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; [they are] gossips,
30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents,
31 without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful;
32 and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.
Originally Posted by slumlord

I’ve been wondering something too, if a biological male makes sandwiches at Subway for a year, doesn’t he pretty much become a bitch at that point?

No need for pharmaceutical testosterone suppression

Local gas station subway once had a dude working there.

Call him Roy.

Kinda sissy looking.

Next thing you know, it’s got makeup on. Snacking it’s lips when taking.

Name tag said Michele or something.

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Wow, that needs to be shown to every "woke" female feminist activist you can find.
It's proof men are smarter.

That ought to rile them up
laugh
Any company willing to support the farce is probably willing to help he/she cheat...

I hope so.....fugg'em!
Originally Posted by Stickfight
First it was every athletic competition that exists. Now it is a trivia contest.

If we don't stop this degeneracy and science figures out how to let these things carry babies, will there be anything left that women can do better than men?

Story

Alex (((Nitzberg))) reporting from (((The Blaze))).

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

You missed some echo my friend. The dude's name is "Amy" (((Schneider)))
Originally Posted by rte

Lesbians/Communists/Demonrats and American hating whores were responsible for this corruption of our society.

Not all women belong to these groups.

Lesbians/Communists/Demonrats??? Just call them what they are, JEWS.
What an insult to women.

THAT’S an insult to men !

She is so hardcore feminist, that she defended trannies in female sports, because women are just as good as men in everything. 🙄

I don’t see women defeating men in any sport !🤷🏻‍♂️
Originally Posted by szihn
Wow, that needs to be shown to every "woke" female feminist activist you can find.
It's proof men are smarter.

That ought to rile them up
laugh

It won’t !
[quote=Stickfight]First it was every athletic competition that exists. Now it is a trivia contest.

]/quote]

So, what's your solution, beyond raising your children to have their head screwed on straight?

Outlaw men wearing dresses?
Originally Posted by smokepole
[quote=Stickfight]First it was every athletic competition that exists. Now it is a trivia contest.

]/quote]

So, what's your solution, beyond raising your children to have their head screwed on straight?

Outlaw men wearing dresses?

Outlawing circumcision, usury and kosher slaughter would be a good start.
Jeopardy has gone to schitt since Alex Trebek died.

Ken Jennings sucks as a host and has the personality of 2x4.
If that's a woman, I'm a milk cow.

The women pushing girls into the boy Scouts aren't smart enough to connect dots.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

40% of them attempt suicide. If only there were a program to educate them on more fictive means, there would be few enough they would not be a concern.

40% seems kind of low...surely they can do better than that?
IMO, this woke schit just needs to keep going on for a good while longer until all the woke Karens and Kens get a good stomach full of it.
You know, I’m lovin this schitt. I’m rooting for Lia Thomas too, and I’ll tell you why..
Liberal college women are the ones promoting this insanity, and now it has come home to roost. They now must sit by and watch a man shatter all the NCAA Women’s swimming records, or ADMIT Lia Thomas is not a woman.

They are staying silent so far, hoping conservatives will set this right, for which they will then accuse us of “hate”.
So I root for Thomas, if they want him out, let them do the dirty work, STAY OUT OF IT is what I say, let that insanity drag on until he holds all the records!
© 24hourcampfire