Home
Use the "amazonsmile" donate to help support SAF

This is the quarterly notification to inform you that AmazonSmile has made a charitable donation to the charity you’ve selected, Second Amendment Foundation, in the amount of $25,438.63 as a result of qualifying purchases made by you and other customers who have selected this charity.

Thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com or using the Amazon app with AmazonSmile ON, everyday purchases make an impact. So far, AmazonSmile has donated:

$314,275.84 to Second Amendment Foundation*
Over $306 million to US charities
Over $346 million to charities worldwide

Visit your AmazonSmile impact page to track donations generated or change your charity.
Gun Owner's Foundation is also an option:

AmazonSmile's impact:
$342,385.82 to Gun Owners Foundation*
May want to be certain where donations are actually ending up..
CRPA for years.
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Gun Owner's Foundation is also an option:

AmazonSmile's impact:
$342,385.82 to Gun Owners Foundation*

That's what I do.

Jim
Posted By: EdM Re: If you're gonna use Amazon.... - 12/30/21
I'll pass. We just sent our annual two checks to our Volunteer Fire Department and St. Jude. My company, though retired, will match 1:1.
good call, I didn't realize you could choose a second amendment foundation
Originally Posted by EdM
I'll pass. We just sent our annual two checks to our Volunteer Fire Department and St. Jude. My company, though retired, will match 1:1.

Ed, It doesn't cost you anything, It's not like the roundup Potterfield uses for the NRA. If you use Amazon it's easy enough to sign up
Posted By: FWP Re: If you're gonna use Amazon.... - 12/30/21
I had no idea this was an option. Thanks for the info.
+1
Originally Posted by FatCity67
CRPA for years.

+1

The California Rifle and Pistol Association does good work and I'm happy to let Amazon contribute to it.
Thanks for the post, blindshooter. Wasn't aware of this.
+1
I just received my year end Smile donation report from Amazon.
Myself and others donated $2,258.64 to the Ruffed Grouse Society. That's a lot of money for a small organization.
It didn't cost any of us a cent ether.
Me also the same as FatCity67
Nope! Wayne gotta carry his ass afore that will happen by me!!
I've been using Amazonsmile to give to the SAF for several years. I don't like buying from Amazon much, but this lessens my discomfort.
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Originally Posted by EdM

Ed, It doesn't cost you anything, It's not like the roundup Potterfield uses for the NRA. If you use Amazon it's easy enough to sign up

Not a matter of cost, but how much is being paid to the people who run it and how much is actually left for the fight. The local fire department gets it all, and it stays local, where they help local people.

Chopper doesn’t like the Amazon van.

UPS always has Milkbone treats. 😃

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by EdM

My donation went to the volunteer ambulance squad in FL that my Mom volunteers at - they only got $850 but it's a small unit.
Encouraging … just received the following email from Amazon

———-

This is the quarterly notification to inform you that AmazonSmile has made a charitable donation to the charity you’ve selected, Second Amendment Foundation, in the amount of $29,464.00 as a result of qualifying purchases made by you and other customers who have selected this charity.

Thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com or using the Amazon app with AmazonSmile ON, everyday purchases make an impact. So far, AmazonSmile has donated:
- $343,739.84 to Second Amendment Foundation
- Over $334 million to US charities
- Over $377 million to charities worldwide

Visit your AmazonSmile impact page to track donations generated or change your charity.
Does one need to be a "Prime" member to do that donation thing?
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Does one need to be a "Prime" member to do that donation thing?

Nope just an account.
Thanks,

I may have one of those.
© 24hourcampfire