Home
Posted By: MickeyD Guilty!! - 12/29/21
As per fox news....
Maxwell GUILTY on 5 of 6 charges.

Arkancide to follow. ..how long till she's found hanging?
That is all.
Posted By: COLORADO_LUCKYDOG Re: Guilty!! - 12/29/21
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Ghislaine Maxwell did not kill herself!
Posted By: Armednfree Re: Guilty!! - 12/29/21
Crickets, minimal reporting.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Guilty!! - 12/29/21
I sure hope she spills her guts on all the guys that were involved in this molesting of young girls. It could be quite interesting.
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Guilty!! - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by dale06
I sure hope she spills her guts on all the guys that were involved in this molesting of young girls. It could be quite interesting.

Can you imagine the poor bastard that has to protect her. He has got to be sweating bullets.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Guilty!! - 12/29/21
Appeal ?
Posted By: Stophel Re: Guilty!! - 12/29/21

You'll never hear another word about it.
Posted By: tpcollins Re: Guilty!! - 12/29/21
That’s surprising.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Guilty!! - 12/29/21

Just taking a wild azz guess, I imagine she has already gotten the word, "Jiz, if you so much as mention any of the names you have in your mind about anyone you and Jeffy knew to be involved on Sugar Sugar Island, there is no place you can be where you are protected and safe. No where. You understand, don't you?"

Jiz says, "Of course."

End of discussion.

L.W.
Posted By: RickBin Re: Guilty!! - 12/29/21
Yep. Assuming she had a card up her sleeve, she held it way too long.

She saw what happened to JE.
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: Guilty!! - 12/30/21
Originally Posted by jdm953

Can you imagine the poor bastard that has to protect her. He has got to be sweating bullets.

I don’t know , he might have a distant friend surfing the net for that hunting land he always wanted , smiling , “this job finally paid off”
Kenneth
Posted By: 700LH Re: Guilty!! - 12/30/21
Give her a pardon Joe
Posted By: joken2 Re: Guilty!! - 12/30/21

If she continues to keep her secrets to herself I fully expect she will wind up only serving a small percentage of whatever her actual sentence length is and quietly given an early release with probation.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Guilty!! - 12/30/21
Originally Posted by 700LH
Give her a pardon Joe

I’m sure she was probably providing little boys for Hiden Biden while providing all the rest of the DC perv’s with little girls.
Posted By: louiethedrifter Re: Guilty!! - 12/30/21
Nothing will happen to the elite.
© 24hourcampfire