Home
Manhattan DA closes probe into nursing home deaths without charging Cuomo: attorney

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ma...s-without-bringing-charges-against-cuomo

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Some of those families of the victims need to hunt his sorry ass down. 😡
Hey, it's NY. One set of rules for the elite politicians, another set of rules for any conservative that's trying to do something positive.
Wolf should be charged too, he and that thing that was secretary of health. Both of them pulled their family members out of the nursing homes and then sent sick patients into them.
Originally Posted by 450BM
Wolf should be charged too, he and that thing that was secretary of health. Both of them pulled their family members out of the nursing homes and then sent sick patients into them.

Yep. Sorry bastards.
Of course they did
New Yorkers have been voting scumbags into office for years. They deserve every evil that befalls them.
Civil lawsuits are still available, I would think.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
New Yorkers have been voting scumbags into office for years. They deserve every evil that befalls them.

Only the ones that voted for scumbags.

For clarification.
Originally Posted by Rooster7

For clarification.

Smart people always vote with their feet.
Who is surprised?
That’s why they “Me Tooed” him.

It was cover for his REAL sins.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

For clarification.

Are your feet gonna leave Texas, if and when it turns blue?

Where will you go?
So glad he wasnt charged in NY.

He would have been found not guilty.

What do you expect under the current regime?

As Que said, none will escape without pain. His persecution is just beginning.

No double jeopardy.

For clarification.

Where will you go?

I don't know, but if it does turn blue, it will because smart people left where they were before.
Too funny. So many of you want charges filed against the traitorus. Now you can see what good charges and trials would do.
Nooses do better
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Hey, it's NY. One set of rules for the elite politicians, another set of rules for any conservative that's trying to do something positive.

Very true. I never thought for a minute Cuomo would be indicted. Same as Hillary. They and their ilk skate no matter what.

L.W.
Ballistic justice- - - - -150 grain .308 soft point or three at 2700 FPS. "There's very few problems that can't be fixed with a 1911 and a .30-06!"
I wouldn't be surprised if some goombah sidles up and whacks this fuqk for killin' his momma.

Good riddance.
"I wouldn't be surprised if some goombah sidles up and whacks this fuqk for killin' his momma."

Hope the goombah can wait 'till he's de-moneyfied in civil court.
Originally Posted by Morewood
I wouldn't be surprised if some goombah sidles up and whacks this fuqk for killin' his momma.

Good riddance.

That would work. Kinda poetic justice.

^^^^^

AOC should be proud.
Give him a covid-laced blood transfusion- - -with a little AIDS, Clap, and sickle cell anemia added in for good measure! Shooting would be too quick and painless!

For clarification.

Where will you go?

I don't know, but if it does turn blue, it will because smart people left where they were before.

No. It means you've been invaded by liberal voters, strategically placed, where they will outnumber the rest of the state (In a fair election.)

Just like what is happening in every other state.

I hate that I live in MN with this crap going on. Everyone else is not far behind.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Manhattan DA closes probe into nursing home deaths without charging Cuomo: attorney

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ma...s-without-bringing-charges-against-cuomo

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
No one can be surprised - NO ONE..
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Very true. I never thought for a minute Cuomo would be indicted. Same as Hillary. They and their ilk skate no matter what.

L.W.

It works this way across the board and has for quite some time, sad state that parts of this country are in.
You didn't really think that democRAT attorney general was going to file on Cuomo did you ??

kwg
Nothing ever happens to the left
Originally Posted by kwg020
You didn't really think that democRAT attorney general was going to file on Cuomo did you ??

kwg

You really don't thing a republican attorney general would file charges do you?

kwg

And if he were charged a jury of the lieberal sheeple in NY would never convict the POS.

Thats why someone said the Military (dod) is the only way.

kwg

Oh hell no. And that was my main point in posting this.

If it had been Gov DeSantis, or Gov Abbott, they would have already been indicted. 😡
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Some of those families of the victims need to hunt his sorry ass down. 😡

Him and the DA.
© 24hourcampfire