Home
If this report is true I say YEEHAW and good riddance to this racist bitch!
A more racist, worthless, deceitful, divisive, ignorant and disgusting twat does NOT exist - to my knowledge.
I hope this article portrays the truth.

Link: https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/01/06/buh-bye-joy-reid-n502931

"Buh-bye" is right.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Good!!
Its good but they will just get another communist retard to replace her.
If true, couldn't agree more. For the life of me I cannot understand why some people (mostly them of a certain skin pigmentation) get away with it.

Guess it is because journalism is dead and every MSM (including those on the right) only produce click bait and not investigative journalism.
Turn out the lights….

Osky
Since I have never watched MSNBC this matters not to me.
Who watches MSNBC anyway?
Joy Behar should be next.
I bet MSNBC replaces her with a white dude (or another female that LOOKS like a white dude)....
Originally Posted by RJY66
Its good but they will just get another communist retard to replace her.

and there's alot more to take her place
Posted By: MAC Re: Racist Bitch joy reid Is GONE! - 01/07/22
I will believe it when I see something official. She may very well lose that show but that does not mean they won't find another place to put her.
the door will be opened for her to say cry "racism"
I bet she claims racism is the reason her show is getting cancelled
Who?

She play in a daytime soap opera?

Sheesh!
Originally Posted by fburgtx
I bet MSNBC replaces her with a white dude (or another female that LOOKS like a white dude)....

Or a dude that looks like a dude trying to look like a woman.
PTL
Don't confuse this with them cleaning up their act.
Kamala’s human resources team or NPR will snatch her up. They’re both hemorrhaging staff.
She'll be on CNN within a week
She's KneeGrow and she doesn't care for black people.

Shame on the mess.
Slumlord: You make an excellent point - the demonrats stick together and take care of their own - in everything thing from jury nullification (O.J.!) to employment to voting to lying for each other and gang attacking traditional valued Americans - she won't be lacking for ill gained monies or job offers from other racists.
Sad that.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
AMF.

From the comments:

I heard Kamala Harris is in need of a new communications director… https://t.co/x9WM15nbc3

— Christina Pushaw 🐊 (@ChristinaPushaw) January 6, 2022
I had to read who she was. I thought she was one of those women on the view
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Since I have never watched MSNBC this matters not to me.
Who watches MSNBC anyway?

Agreed, but just knowing this insect is off the air brings a sense of satisfaction.
"The only good dummycrap is a "room temperature" dummycrap" The only time the beeyotch will become truly harmless is when she's looking at the brown side of the grass! She will still be voting even then, just like her daddy, Harry!

"Joyless Reid" and "Nancy Graceless" are some of the most bitter, obnoxious beeyotches on television!
Originally Posted by rem shooter
I bet she claims racism is the reason her show is getting cancelled

That would be ironic because she only got the job because of her race, and she is one of the most despicable racists on television.
Originally Posted by KFWA
I had to read who she was. I thought she was one of those women on the view

She is worse.
What is it with insufferable bitches named "Joy?"
Better double check. I've tried to verify this, but no luck so far.
Never heard of her.
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Joy Behar should be next.

That’s what my hopeful mind interpreted the title to say and then I came to my senses that we couldn’t get that lucky.
Nestucca: I used to get the horrific bitches mixed up myself - sadly their incredibly monstrous lies and distortions imprinted on my which "joy bitch" was which.
The media in America would be better off with both lying, racist "joy" bitches, gone.
PERIOD!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
© 24hourcampfire