Home
By at least 2 TD’s is my best guess !
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yesterday the bookies were giving Alabama 3 points on the spread.
Originally Posted by Houston_2

They won’t need any points. Ole Saban has Kirby Smart’s number. Or Kirby Dumb, as I like to call him.
Hopefully Georgia will get them this time. Maybe the Bulldog players let being undefeated go to their head the first time. They looked pretty sorry but Satan has a way of doing that to opposing teams.

They won’t need any points. Ole Saban has Kirby Smart’s number. Or Kirby Dumb, as I like to call him.

Time to place a bet, maybe?

I haven’t checked the spread today.

Like you I’m thinking The Tide will prevail as long as they don’t have a Florida type game.
As of recently Georgia is a 6.5 point favorite.
Toss up could go either way. Georgia is looking for revenge

Alabama will cover the spread, whatever it is.

The Bookies will make a lot of money, regardless of the outcome of the game.
I’m a Bama fan, but statistics will eventually take over and GA will win one, is it this one? I don’t know, but I hope it’s not. Will know Tuesday…….
Originally Posted by skywalker
I’m a Bama fan, but statistics will eventually take over and GA will win one, is it this one? I don’t know, but I hope it’s not. Will know Tuesday…….

Monday maybe?
Bill O’Brien calls a good game, Alabama wins.
Originally Posted by MLC

And Alabama is looking for “immortality “.

I think Bama will rise to the call but it ought to be a heck of a game. I wouldn’t bet either way on a even bet.
Originally Posted by MLC

I think Bama will rise to the call but it ought to be a heck of a game. I wouldn’t bet either way on a even bet.

Yep. Hope it’s a good game and not a blowout.
Originally Posted by MLC

Yep. Hope it’s a good game and not a blowout.

There would have to be some critical injuries for a blowout but that can happen.
Either way, the national champs will come out of the SEC….again.
Like you I’m thinking The Tide will prevail as long as they don’t have a Florida type game…..

…or A&M type, or Arkansas type, or Auburn type. Depends on who shows up. If Mr Heisman is on top of his game Bama wins. If not it’s a nail biter.
Both are nothing but NFL farrm teams- - - - -Woodsy Owl says "WHOOOOOO- - - - -CARES?"
Originally Posted by shootem
Like you I’m thinking The Tide will prevail as long as they don’t have a Florida type game…..

…or A&M type, or Arkansas type, or Auburn type. Depends on who shows up. If Mr Heisman is on top of his game Bama wins. If not it’s a nail biter.

Yep, there were those to consider for sure.

I believe Saban lost most of his hair this season.
Georgia has a better chance second time around. May be a few Alabama players limping off the field in the first half. Could get downright serious if this turns into a pride game.
Saban has Kirby's number. No way the Dawgs win.

A lot of hair and pretty sure I saw blood squirting out his eyes.

Where?

A lot of hair and pretty sure I saw blood squirting out his eyes.

LOL
It's football, certainties ar never 100% certain, even the Lions won a game or two this year
Originally Posted by Poconojack

Where?

I used DuckDuckGo and Cesars had it listed.

I think so too. A lot of Georgia fans and Bama haters will jump on the Georgia bandwagon. I can’t see betting against Saban or the fact that he and his staff have been here done that a lot and will handle the pressure better.

Where?

That was line in the SEC Championship game on 4 Dec. Obviously hasn’t been updated.
Kirby knows how to beat Bama, he just needs to finish the game. Saban gonna be ready, that is a damn fact.

I’m pulling for Georgia. Sick’em Dogs!
I thought Meeeeeeechigan was going to play Alabama???
Oh! That’s right Georgia spanked the crap of of them!!!!!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

I think so too. A lot of Georgia fans and Bama haters will jump on the Georgia bandwagon. I can’t see betting against Saban or the fact that he and his staff have been here done that a lot and will handle the pressure better.

Yep. I’d never bet against Saban. He’s been beat once this year by my Aggies. But I sure wouldn’t bet on it happening again.
Alabama might not beat them at all; at any rate, I highly doubt that the game will be a repeat of the SEC championship game.

It's hard to bet against Saban though & it should be a really good game.

MM
Odds are Georgia and Kirby wins one, eventually. I seriously doubt this is the one though. Saban thrives as the underdog.

Part of his "process" is respect. It's an easy sell. They weren't getting any respect before the SEC championship, and they aren't getting any now.

Both coaches know what the other has, but only one has a good idea what the other one is going to do with it.
As of a few minutes ago, the Las Vegas Line has GA by 2.5.
Originally Posted by ro1459
As of a few minutes ago, the Las Vegas Line has GA by 2.5.

That’s what I read yesterday.
I am a Georgia Bulldog. Dogs by seven!!
Go Dogs! 🦴
Got two degrees from my beloved Dawg U.

Ready to finally (FINALLY) give Saban his nervous breakdown.
How ‘bout them Frawgs !!!
Hunker Down Frawgs !!!!
laffin’

Where?

That was line in the SEC Championship game on 4 Dec. Obviously hasn’t been updated.

DOH !!

You are right.
I'm really torn on this game.

If you look at the last few years, Georgia usually has one real let down/not quite show up kind of game a year...and hopefully that was the SEC Championship game this year. Alabama has looked completely vulnerable in several games this year, including Tennessee for 3 quarters, LSU, Arkansas, and Auburn (which they would have lost had Nix not been injured), and the actual loss to A&M. I think it's entirely possible Alabama played its best game of the year back in December, whereas Georgia played its worst. If Georgia comes out as focused and determined as the Michigan game, I believe they win by at least two scores. Georgia is finally healthy, and Alabama has more than a few key injuries that make a HUGE difference.

However, if Saban truly has gotten into their head, I believe it's a heartbreaking loss in the 4th quarter by less than 7 points.

The biggest issue, Saban is THE best prep guy in the business...and Bennett is far too easy to scheme against. That being said, this game lives and dies with Georgia's defense. If they insist on not pressuring Young, he will pick them apart.
21 points. When you pay for it, you better get it!

Roll mud!

Roll schiethole!

ROLL WET DIRT!

2022 is to Alabama as 1987 is to SMU....lol...but it's cool now. Roll rathole!

Nobody can compete with coach Satan with salary cap hahaha
Poor ole Jackoff Handy.

Some Southern Good Ole Boys from Alabama must’ve touched his little Pussy.
Poor ole Jackoff Handy.

Nah, one of them back alley black boys tapped his momma and he’s still butt hurt about it.

On a serious note, if Kirby can find a way to fugg up clock management, he will!

Roll Tide!

Bama ‘82
I bleed Purple and Gold, so I'm pulling for the Bulldogs.

Only if Bama was playing another conference, would I pull for Lying Nick Saban

(FWIW......If you Google 'Lying Nick Saban' there are 2,960,000 results)

GA will win.
My wife predicts Alabama win with a final score 27-21

I predict Georgia win: 31-28
Bulldogs by ten. Take it to the bank.
Will be rooting for GA but if I was in Vegas I would put my money on Bama and give up the 2 1/2 pts in a second. Alabama exposed GA's secondary in the SEC title game. Saban= greatest college coach of all time.
Was NDSU THAT much better than MSU [saturday 1A championship] or did MSU's losing one key player[true F QB] early on change the outcome drastically?
Chit happens and UGA is bound to be looking for some revenge.

I'ma enjoy the watching no matter the outcome, should be a helluva game.
I'm pulling for Georgia, but Saban has Kirby's number. He's in Kirby's head, as shown by the last 7 games between them. I think Bama does it again by at least 7, because that's what they do.
Roll Tide
Originally Posted by blacktailbuster
Will be rooting for GA but if I was in Vegas I would put my money on Bama and give up the 2 1/2 pts in a second. Alabama exposed GA's secondary in the SEC title game. Saban= greatest college coach of all time.

Georgia is giving up 2 1/2 points, not Alabama
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Both are nothing but NFL farrm teams- - - - -Woodsy Owl says "WHOOOOOO- - - - -CARES?"

The 75-year-old female hath spoken.

shocked

The Georgia defense is pretty stout.
They're both incredible teams, looking forward to it.
Originally Posted by Mike78

Makes for even an easier decision then

Makes for even an easier decision then

No doubt !
Originally Posted by WAM
Poor ole Jackoff Handy.

Nah, one of them back alley black boys tapped his momma and he’s still butt hurt about it.

On a serious note, if Kirby can find a way to fugg up clock management, he will!

Roll Tide!

Bama ‘82

LOL
Georgia has a good chance to pull it off this year.

Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while! Roll Tide, Roll!
Originally Posted by Oldman03
I bleed Purple and Gold, so I'm pulling for the Bulldogs.

Only if Bama was playing another conference, would I pull for Lying Nick Saban

(FWIW......If you Google 'Lying Nick Saban' there are 2,960,000 results)

Thou shall not speak poorly of the bestest non-salary cap coach! All the saban-cuck-blowhards will weep......

Bama by 21, roll wet dirt!

I sure hope they win, might make all the bamans suicidal...living in that rathole without a ring...would be terrible...like tge Shula days.
It appears Jackoff Handy needs one of those hurt feelings forms to fill out. Maybe he can show where the bad ole Bama fans touched his pussy.
It appears Jackoff Handy needs one of those hurt feelings forms to fill out. Maybe he can show where the bad ole Bama fans touched his pussy.

No hurt. Just annoying band wagon riding tards. Never went there, never played there, yet act as if they live and die by stranger's achievements. I think that's the definition of a loser
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

No hurt. Just annoying band wagon riding tards. Never went there, never played there, yet act as if they live and die by stranger's achievements. I think that's the definition of a loser

Yet you go out of your way to post on these threads.
Pretty rich coming from a butt hurt loser.
Kickoff in 54 minutes
Would like to see Georgia win, but I wouldn't bet against Alabama.
24-17 Georgia all the way.

15 seconds of trolling.....ya really putting me out.

Go get your KY ready to beat it the entire game, uncle Rico.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze

Is this your halftime prediction?
Originally Posted by acy
Would like to see Georgia win, but I wouldn't bet against Alabama.

Probably where I come down as well. No dog in the hunt, just want to see a good game. Part of me wants to see Georgia lose for pummeling the Wolverines, but the reality is I think they probably are the best team in the country right now. But Nick Saban is the best coach …

Your the crybaby POS that’s posting on a thread you claim you care nothing about.
You are a miserable little POS. Maybe you need to go suck start your Duty Weapon. Do the world a favor. . It’s asswhole slime like you that folks that hate Cops are always talking about.

Your the crybaby POS that’s posting on a thread you claim you care nothing about.
You are a miserable little POS. Maybe you need to go suck start your Duty Weapon. Do the world a favor. . It’s asswhole slime like you that folks that hate Cops are always talking about.

Dang, must've been spot on to solicit that response.

It was a joke, calm down. Lol

Sorry uncle Rico, daddy Saban will win and all the coat tail riders will rejoice. Feel better?
And he's coming to take you away, ha-ha:
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I just looked an can still get 'Bama +10 an either over46 or under 60 for total
Good teams good coaches hopefully a good game.
I'm hoping Georgia pulls it off! Go Dawgs!!!

Sorry uncle Rico, daddy Saban will win and all the coat tail riders will rejoice. Feel better?

Fuqk Off you cowardly little POS.
Are you guys taking your sexual frustrations out on each other? There are people that are experts to help out with that sort of thing. But you have to give them a chance! LOL
WTF is up with Sling TV’s ESPN Feed ???
While we are handling out GFY’s like candy, I’d like to extend one to Lee Corso.
The whole Gameday crew; picks Gawga, awesome , RTR!
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
While we are handling out GFY’s like candy, I’d like to extend one to Lee Corso.

LOL. Yep. He’s a dipschitt. Along with HERBSTREIT.

His only goal is to make everybody as miserable as he is.
Originally Posted by JGRaider

His only goal is to make everybody as miserable as he is.

Yep. Just a miserable little speck of chicken schitt.
Originally Posted by Cruiser1
The whole Gameday crew; picks Gawga, awesome , RTR!

LOL
Kirby Dumbass looking concerned already.

Think i will watch a little of this game, haven't watched a game all year, Rio7
Great opening ceremony and presentation of the colors.
Great opening ceremony and presentation of the colors.

Big ole flag and a pretty good singer.
That’s intentional grounding. Not a fumble.

And Georgia was offsides.
Refs go one right for a change.
WTF with the 5 screen display?

Still mad? Lol

Still mad? Lol

Fuqk Off Troll. Everyone here knows your a chickenschitt loser.
Ya'll enjoying the screen?
Originally Posted by EdM
WTF with the 5 screen display?

Not seeing that here.
Tide up 3 to zip.
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Oh! That’s right Georgia spanked the crap of of them!!!!!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁

While the Spartoons sat home and ate peaches.
Funny.

I have never really paid attention to college foosball.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Funny.

Alabama’s where your Patriots phenomena new QB came from. Another Nick Saban product.

Herbstreit went to Ohio State, so he is automatically a dipschitt by definition. 🙂
Official Schiett bowl.

Georgia is schiett. Hasnt learned a thing since their last game. Throw the ball in the green. Crap.
Hope springs eternal.
Originally Posted by acy

Herbstreit went to Ohio State, so he is automatically a dipschitt by definition. 🙂

Yep. Every person I’ve met from Ohio has been a asswhole.

ESPN’s Announcers are rooting for Georgia. T even trying to hide their obvious bias.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Funny.

That's like blowing your nose on the American flag bro.
Dogs kicks FG. Tied up at 3 all
Looks like #1 Bama receiver out; next MAN up
That knee went out, too bad.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
That knee went out, too bad.

Yep. Looked like it popped out of joint to me. Bad deal.

Bama Up by 3.
Both athletic depts pushing for the vaccinations and boosters.
Dogs kicks FG. Tied up at 3 all

Lucky bastids. The dumbasses are 4 years in college and still havent learned how to play football. Freaking unreal.
Where the hell is Baylor?
Dumbass Lee Corso wearing a fuggin mask.
Mattress Mack is on the edge of his seat.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jaygin...-cfp-national-championship-over-georgia/
That was dumb. Should have thrown that ball away.

Guess the Tide is gonna out FG Georgia this time around.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Can’t believe he’s still alive. Used to see his dumb commercials when I was going to school at TAMU a long damn time ago.
What’s the over/under?
Georgia is gonna end up with more Penalty yards than rushing yards. LOL

Can’t believe he’s still alive. Used to see his dumb commercials when I was going to school at TAMU a long damn time ago.

Icon.

Icon.

Yep. I remember watching Marvin Ziegler? on the news when I lived there too. Lived out on a Ranch and could only get one Houston TV channel on my antenna.

Icon.

Yep. I remember watching Marvin Ziegler? on the news when I lived there too. Lived out on a Ranch and could only get one Houston TV channel on my antenna.

Pure torture.
Saban wasted those 3 time outs.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Icon.

Pure torture.

LOL.

Icon.

Pure torture.

LOL.
What was it, "Marvin Zeigler, I Witness News"?
What was it, "Marvin Zeigler, I Witness News"?

Yep. He was always finding “slime in the ice machine” at local restaurants.
Both defenses came to play football tonight.

Is this your halftime prediction?

My afternoon snack.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]pnc close to me

I’ve still yet to see the “phenomenal “ Georgia DF everybody brags about.

They sure were sucking for air in the SEC Championship Game.

My afternoon snack.

That's a desert fork.
Originally Posted by kingston

My afternoon snack.

That's a desert fork.

Just?

The lack of any touchdowns in the first half would suggest both defenses are pretty good.
HERBSTREIT and Cris Fowler are gonna be bawling their eyes out if Georgia doesn’t win this one.
Go Dawgs with the int!
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG

The lack of any touchdowns in the first half would suggest both defenses are pretty good.

This is the worst DF Alabama’s has in several years.
Alls I’ve seen from Georgia this year is a slightly above average DF against a bunch of marginal teams.
Yet everyone keeps talking about how great they are.
Alabama proved last game that they weren’t.
is Modelo a latino trash beer? These commercials for it don't exactly appeal to the middle class. Dude was living in his car, another guy made his own tattoo equipment. What's next, highlight a guy that made a shank from a toothbrush?

Modelo - makin PBR look high class

My afternoon snack.

That's a desert fork.

Just?

Bait for IronBender.

My afternoon snack.

👍
Need ketchup?
Originally Posted by KFWA
is Modelo a latino trash beer? These commercials for it don't exactly appeal to the middle class. Dude was living in his car, another guy made his own tattoo equipment. What's next, highlight a guy that made a shank from a toothbrush?

Modelo - makin PBR look high class

LOL. The LowRider Brew of choice.
7 pages and no score posted.

Thanks!

9-6 Alabama is up

That drop by the freshman could be huge.

Ga just blocked a field goal.
Originally Posted by add
7 pages and no score posted.

Thanks!

LOL. Not much scoring to report. Looks like both teams are trying to help out the Vegas Bookies make lots of money.

My afternoon snack.

👍
Need ketchup?

Commercial size please.
FINALLY somebody made a TD. Georgia Up 13 To 9.
Trivia question....who is the only team to prevent Georgia from scoring an offensive TD this year?

Kirk Herbie probably in the corner rubbing one out right now.
Refs are keeping Bama in the game.
Originally Posted by Heeler

Kirk Herbie probably in the corner rubbing one out right now.

No doubt.

Bama FG. Dogs lead 13 to 12. 11:50 to go on the clock.
Fumble. Alabama ball on the Georgia 8 yard line.
Under Ref Review.
That was no fumble.
Online updates, suuuk
Alabama ball !!!
Büllshît
Originally Posted by add
Online updates, suuuk

Dogs lead 13 to 12. 10:59 to go.
Alabama ball !!!

BS. Crooked bastids. Cant have the money men take this hit.
TD Tide.
Originally Posted by add
Online updates, suuuk

Dogs lead 13 to 12. 10:59 to go.

Thank you.
Alabama ball !!!

BS. Crooked bastids. Cant have the money men take this hit.

I would have called that an incomplete Forward Pass.

But the Refs have helped Georgia out several time too.
They’ve been getting away with holding and roughing the passer both.
Holy schit, that was a horrible call on several levels.
Bama Up 18 To 13 now.
Am I the only one seeing lots of holding being ignored?

Yep. On both sides.
amazing story that a walk-on QB is leading Georgia in the national title game

that said, he's had some moments looking like a walk-on tonight. I guess Bama will do that to alot of QB's
TD Georgia
amazing story that a walk-on QB is leading Georgia in the national title game

that said, he's had some moments looking like a walk-on tonight. I guess Bama will do that to alot of QB's

He’s a runt too.
This is one heckuva game. Big boy football.
Georgia Up by 1 point again. 19 to 18. 8:09 left on the clock.
Defense wearing down. Offense heating up.
he didn't look like a walk-on with that drive
Originally Posted by JGRaider
This is one heckuva game. Big boy football.

Yep good game. Much better than their last match up.
Neal, how is it youre passing and youre throwing the ball when your arm is going foward and gets hit and its a fumble? Did the hit knock the ball forward?

All this crap when Ga was lined up off sides and the play should have been called?
lotta time left. Georgia is going to have to score again I bet
Neal, how is it youre passing and youre throwing the ball when your arm is going foward and gets hit and its a fumble? Did the hit knock the ball forward?

All this crap when Ga was lined up off sides and the play should have been called?

Yep. It was definitely a forward pass. Not a fumble.
lotta time left. Georgia is going to have to score again I bet

Well, if forward passes become fumbles, it wont matter.
Preemptive conspiracy theories are conspiracy theories too.
Looks like his shoulder is dislocated. That hurts like a MOFO !
I wouldn't be celebrating yet Georgia fans, don't settle for 3
Helluva run.
Should’ve been a personal foul on Georgia there for piling on.
The officials have sucked as usual. Bama is without there 2 best receivers and still in this game.
Originally Posted by Springcove
The officials have sucked as usual. Bama is without there 2 best receivers and still in this game.

Yep. TD Dogs. Up 26 to 18.
Tide now needs a TD and a 2 point conversion to tie it up.
That last blow to Bennett's head should have been called, even if it wouldn't have mattered with the pass interference.
They got caught that time.
LMAO
Georgia earned it tonight!
Pick 6 by Georgia. Ball game right there.
Congratulations to the Bulldogs ! Good game.

Alabama hardly ever gets called for holding whomever they play.
Bulldogs win.
wow

the walk-on beats the heisman
Originally Posted by tzone

GA will win.

Let’s put that back up up for the men in the back.

GA will win.

LOL.

You got the 2 TD's right, just the wrong team!!
Congrats Dawgs and the whole state of Georgia!!!
Best outcome ever.
Originally Posted by tater74
Best outcome ever.

Every Dog has his day. 😜
I don't know about the rest of you guys but that was a lot better than the Super Bowl to me!! And the game was a lot closer than the score!
my daughter has to drive to Tuscaloosa tomorrow too
Official Schiett bowl.

Georgia is schiett. Hasnt learned a thing since their last game. Throw the ball in the green. Crap.

Good thing you didn’t bet on the game.

Oh wait….

Oops !
Great game!
Georgia really rallied after the fumble.
Originally Posted by Craigster

Oops !

Unlike some here, I have no problem admitting when I’m wrong. Lots of butt hurt Georgia Fans after the SEC Championship just whined though.
Kirby finally didn’t screw it up…
Originally Posted by 06hunter59
Great game!
Georgia really rallied after the fumble.

Yep. Looked like the game was over after that terrible call by the Refs.
whatever change they made after the fumble lit Georgia's offense on fire
Originally Posted by Springcove
Kirby finally didn’t screw it up…

LOL.
HERBSTREIT rubbing one out in the Booth.
Frawgs had a great game. Bama’s loss of two top receivers made a big difference. Backups couldn’t carry the load. Couldn’t have a better winner.
I think Chris Fowler graduated from Bama didn't he?
Congratulations to the fine folks in Georgia! What a great season!

GA will win.

LOL.

That was a hellova football game.
Now it's 25-2. Twice this year Lying nick saban has lost to his one time asst. coaches.
Great game to Kirby and the Georgia Bulldogs! Finally got over that hump!

Whoop!
Frawgs had a great game. Bama’s loss of two top receivers made a big difference. Backups couldn’t carry the load. Couldn’t have a better winner.

This^^^^

The rest of the country is still the SECs bitch…
Georgia v. Michigan 34-11
Georgia v. Alabama 33-18

The best team clearly won the CFP National Championship. Congrats to Georgia.

GA will win.

LOL.

That was a hellova football game.

Yes it was. Much better game than the SEC Championship

SATAN HAS BEEN DEFEATED !!

No; Rece Davis
Chlinstructor: Your prognostication was WAY off!
Not that I picked the Bulldoggies to win - I did not have a favorite in this exciting championship game.
Lesson learned - NEVER.... bet on a human to human contest - "we" are just to fallible and prone to human mistakes/errors/let downs.
Was an exciting game though and well worth the price of admission (free!).
Sure wish those negroes in the n.f.l. weren't such racist chumpchimps.
I have missed watching professional footballers over the last 2 plus years.
And sadly many of the college athletes we just watched will be "turning" into professional whiners real soon.
Congratulations to the Georgia Bulldogs on a hard fought victory/championship.
Lesson learned.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Great game. The loss of the two top receivers hurt the Heisman trophy winner but Georgia was the best team tonight and deserved to win. Congrats to the Dawgs.
Go Georgia!!
Thank you everyone!

Champions!
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Told ya so.
That's why they play the game.

Good job by the Bulldogs.
Not a Georgia fan, but I was tonight. ROLL TEARS!

My afternoon snack.

That's a desert fork.

Just?

Bait for IronBender.

Huh?
wow

the walk-on beats the heisman

Ain’t that something?
It's fair to speculate about the effect of Alabama not having two starters, but that did not seem to be the measure of this game. Georgia made some important adjustments for the second half and then played with more intensity and purpose, improved their tackling of good 'Bama runners and actually wore out some of the 'Bama players. Stronger team in the end.
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
Georgia has a better chance second time around. May be a few Alabama players limping off the field in the first half. Could get downright serious if this turns into a pride game.

Nobody is unbeatable but Alabama will likely be back in the final next year. Only question is who will be their opponent.

The difference that I saw unlike the first game is that Georgia put a lot of pressure on the QB
Originally Posted by Cruiser1

No; Rece Davis

dag, I get those two confused
Official Schiett bowl.

Good thing you didn’t bet on the game.

Oh wait….

LMAO!
If you were looking for that awesome game with lots of beautiful offense or defense to me this was not the game

it was 2 teams that really would not let each other roll out the game plan that they really wanted to play

Hank
Originally Posted by jwp475

The difference that I saw unlike the first game is that Georgia put a lot of pressure on the QB

Yep. It made for a much different game than the first.
Dang, hope all the Tide riders don't hurt themselves over this one.

Roll mud!

Nobody is unbeatable but Alabama will likely be back in the final next year. Only question is who will be their opponent.

Either Alabama or Georgia maybe both, will be there in the coming years. The weather alone makes it easier to recruit the best players in the country. And because of the playoffs the really good teams should get a second shot at the title.
Anyone notice ESPN's donation to Indy Publik skools.............to be used partially for 'equity'?

After kirkie's crying over not realizing how badly 'some' were treated during his college days and Fowlers total wokeness on everydamnthing I mute the games that I want to see.
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

The Bama offensive line couldn’t seem to adjust.

It was a great game.
Anytime Saban and Bama lose, it is a great day.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Anyone notice ESPN's donation to Indy Publik skools.............to be used partially for 'equity'?

After kirkie's crying over not realizing how badly 'some' were treated during his college days and Fowlers total wokeness on everydamnthing I mute the games that I want to see.

I kept waiting for Kirk to break down in tears, as he explained how bad negros have it in America. Somehow, he kept his emotions in check.
Did Meeeechigan win!!!

I mute most of the games..... I'm also tired of looking at the players on the sidelines. 'He made a great run/catch, so let's show him sitting on the bench, sweating, spitting, scratching his ball/ass, throwing up, etc., then see his mama in the stands (very seldom show his papa, cause they usually dont know who it is), then listen to his life's history about how his drug addict brother was gunned down during a bank robbery and he was abused and his mama raised him by herself.
Congratulations to UGA , its been a long time but they broke through .
Haters love to hate Saban and winners like Alabama. Now, 99% of football fans that never attended “their college” can be happy and rejoice that someone else won. It happened last night and it’ll happen again sooner or later. Get over it. Roll Tide
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

The Bama offensive line couldn’t seem to adjust.

It was a great game.

I thought the first game should have used the same strategy of pressuring the QB which is the only way to beat Bama this year
Gotta love sports & the sometimes compelling stories outa the glare of the lights.

Great game ! What a gutsy response by the Stinson kid after the t/o & resulting Tide td.

Congrats to the Dawg nation !

Georgia, Georgia on my mind ….

I mute most of the games..... I'm also tired of looking at the players on the sidelines. 'He made a great run/catch, so let's show him sitting on the bench, sweating, spitting, scratching his ball/ass, throwing up, etc., then see his mama in the stands (very seldom show his papa, cause they usually dont know who it is), then listen to his life's history about how his drug addict brother was gunned down during a bank robbery and he was abused and his mama raised him by herself.

Boy…..you got that right! It’s not the C O L O R that’s their undoing……but their C U L T U R E!!
Congrats to Georgia, heckuva game.

Was it just me or did anyone else think the post-game interview with their QB had a whole lot of "me" and "I" and not much "we" in it?
With all of the LSU fans celebrating down here, you'd think LSU won the championship. When the highlight of your season is Alabama losing the national championship game...
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
With all of the LSU fans celebrating down here, you'd think LSU won the championship. When the highlight of your season is Alabama losing the national championship game...

Bama losing the national championship to another SEC team...... it was a good year!
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Bama losing to another SEC team...... it was a good year!

Bama got beat twice by SEC Teams. And by two of Saban’s former Coaching Staff members.
I would have given the entire Georgia defense the MVP.

And talk about a bright guy, below is Stetson Bennett's comment. It's obvious he wasn't raised to be a victim.

Stetson Bennett

“I hope it gives someone a little hope. Keep your mouth shut, work hard. Life is tough. Work through it."

I kept waiting for Kirk to break down in tears, as he explained how bad negros have it in America. Somehow, he kept his emotions in check.

The more I see and hear Herby, the more I dislike him. He's just a talking head tool anymore.
I would have given the entire Georgia defense the MVP.

And talk about a bright guy, below is Stetson Bennett's comment. It's obvious he wasn't raised to be a victim.

Stetson Bennett

“I hope it gives someone a little hope. Keep your mouth shut, work hard. Life is tough. Work through it."

Wow. Good stuff!
I watched 99% of that game on mute. Can’t stand listening to any of the BS anymore. Herbie is an idiot.

Good game and congrats to the Dawgs.

I was rooting for “bama”, but it didn’t really matter......as long as an SEC team won the championship! The two best teams in the nation represented the best conference in America......that’s what really matters! memtb

Jus 'cuz I H8 the "roll tide-ers"

[Linked Image from pics.onsizzle.com]
Where do they get these giants for linemen?

Their both big and they can run down field. Alabama started this and now Georgia has caught on. This is the difference between good and great.
Dayomnit, Neal. First time you steered me rong.
Originally Posted by RicG
Anytime Saban and Bama lose, it is a great day.

MAGA

But no cheerleaders. Freaking dimocrap quueerrss running that crap.
Nick lost, but he can always go do some more commercials with a quacking duck.

Told ya so.

Dayom sure did.
Originally Posted by memtb

I was rooting for “bama”, but it didn’t really matter......as long as an SEC team won the championship! The two best teams in the nation represented the best conference in America......that’s what really matters! memtb

I picture a guy running down the street with his neighbor in tow, proudly proclaiming to one and all that his neighbor has the biggest dick around.
Nick lost, but he can always go do some more commercials with a quacking duck.

His Mercedes Benz dealerships netting him more than his coaching salary.
It's an omen. Around this time next year. Hershel Walker will sworn in as a senator from Georgia.
Some fun facts:

Since the College Football Playoff began with the 2014 season, Alabama has won the Championship three times. They have also lost three times, four if you count the time they lost to Ohio State in the first round.

The Big10 has won the Championship once (Ohio State). The ACC has won twice (Clemson). The SEC has won five times (Alabama 3, LSU 1, Georgia 1).

If you expand to include the BCS era, the Pac12 has won once (USC). The Big12 has won twice (Oklahoma, Texas). The Big10 has won twice (Ohio State). The ACC has won five times (Clemson 2, Florida State 2, Miami 1).

The SEC has won 14 times. (Alabama 6, LSU 3, Florida 2, Georgia 1, Auburn 1, Tennessee 1).
© 24hourcampfire