Home
Posted By: NVhntr Happy Camper, Renaissance Man? - 01/09/22
Gives Leonardo DaVinci a run for his money, eh?
Maybe he should get a Lifetime Achievement Beaver Award next year?
I'm sure I've missed a few.

1. 6/15/20 – Scientist - “I've studied the Scientific Method and have applied it many years inside of laboratory settings AND in the field.”

2. 6/19/20 – Health Tech -“I'm not a surgeon, but I've worked in health care as a surgical tech/assistant”

3. 6/23/20 – Political Activist - "I used to carry concealed without the license. It was a big risk...Then started seriously praying for the Lord to intervene and motivate the state law makers to pass Vermont style carry laws, not just for handguns but for any weapons that
God's people choose. Guess what? He kindly responded to the request and we gained victory to do just that!!! Knives, batons, etc I was shocked!
He is very kind and we are fortunate that He is our King. Feel free contact me, PM, anytime you want to pray for that to happen in your state."

4. 7/1/20 – Wildlife Instructor - “I've taught wildlife education and I'm also against harmful chemicals. I taught a class on environmental factors of bats and human interaction.”

5. 7/21/20 – Gym Owner - “I used to run my own place (referring to a gym) and have a fitness program.”

6. 7/22/20 – Firearms Instructor - “I’ve taught basic marksmanship as an adult, but am not that skilled any more.”

7. 7/30/20 – Dental Consultant – “The teeth God gave you probably work better than dentures or the other man made junk substitutes. PM me if you are interested in my answer.
Dentists tell us that once our enamel is gone, it will not grow back.....so they want you to believe their lies so you will spend thousands or more on their services.
I don't offer my valuable knowledge on these forums but rarely (LMAO), because it wastes my time. Contact me pm.”

8. 8/5/20 – Medical Educator – “One top pediatrician that used to be President of a world renowned pediatric hospital and extremely pro vax, changed his mind after I shared my information over a dinner meeting. Multiple vaccines were removed from his hospital after verifying everything that I shared in that meeting. There's a list of major vaccines that were no longer marketed nor allowed after that at that very hospital. No doubt it cost them millions.

9. 8/5/20 – Martial Arts Instructor - “I've taught all kinds of folks how to use those (canes) for years.
I can recommend street proven details. Modified weapons, blunt trauma, blades, and hand to hand combat are my skill sets.”

10. 9/26/20 – Gun Writer - “But going from memory, hand loads using 45 super brass and 165gr lead were clocked at 1600fps from a 5" Douglass barrel. I have no idea what charge or if it was a safe pressure. I was testing a new 1911 for an article, using someone
else’s ammo. PS:. Warning. Don't test this at home anybody. This was from a linkless, gas delayed blowback design.”

11. 9/30/20 – Veterinary Position ? – “Our office used to give out thousands of rabies vaccines.”
11/19/20 – Veterinarian? (No, he wouldn't have danced around that)- “I have a degree in the physical sciences and have practiced veterinary medicine for many years.”

12. 3/8/21 – Teacher – “I've spent many years teaching in public and private schools. I've also researched home schooling and taught in various venues”

13. 4/14/21 – Ice Cream Maker - "I used to process ice cream. We had the liberty to come up with our own recipe.
We had premium and ultra premium ingredients to choose from. If it was a crowd pleaser it would go on the menu and we'd do large batches. That "Columbian Gold" idea might have turned into a coffee mocha or with ribbons of caramel. I have a lot of other ideas that B
& J would make big $ on. We had more flavors than Baskin Robbins and the same quality or better with few exceptions."

And let's not forget, self appointed Pastor of the Campfire.
Jesus what a FOS retard.
Lol
Originally Posted by NVhntr
We had more flavors than Baskin Robbins

in my best Forrest Gump voice, "yessir, we are bigger than Betty Crocker".......
Hmm
Don't know which is sadder, the guy that wrote it, or the guy that keeps a hold of it.
I don’t think your all bad NVhntr. Shoot I bet we agree on a lot more than we don’t. I don’t understand this one though. You could clean house on the Beaver Obsession award should he make one. Let it go.
Posted By: las Re: Happy Camper, Renaissance Man? - 01/09/22
Maser all grown up?
Wonder what he is gonna come up with next?

Maybe Jesus told him to invent corn flakes?
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I don’t think your all bad NVhntr. Shoot I bet we agree on a lot more than we don’t. I don’t understand this one though. You could clean house on the Beaver Obsession award should he make one. Let it go.

I appreciate that and I understand where you're coming from Lemming. I would be surprised if someone hadn't brought that up.
I gave this some thought before posting because I realized I would get this reaction from some.
I saw early on when Happy Camper appeared here that he is a dishonest poseur.
That rankles me and I will continue to call him out at every opportunity.

NVHunter has the receipts, baby!

Looking forward to the HC heroic action chapter.
Reminds me of Lee 24
You call me out too. And a lot of other people.

The Campfire owes you a debt of gratitude for appointing yourself Watcher of The Posts and Ultimate Arbiter of Truth and General High Giftedness.

LOL

Jackass.

I appreciate that and I realize where you're coming from Lemming.
I gave this some thought before posting because I realized I would get this reaction from some.
I realized early on when Happy Camper appeared here that he is a dishonest poser.

NV is doing us a favor as well as any/all noobs here. Idiot, lying, poseurs, should be called out.

What’s next? Slappy going to be a rock star too? 🤣🤣
Originally Posted by Fireball2

The Campfire owes you a debt of gratitude for appointing yourself Watcher of The Posts and Ultimate Arbiter of Truth and General High Giftedness.

LOL

Jackass.

Well, I guess you're off the Christmas card list.
The the least you could do is nominate me for a Beaver Award in the "Watcher of The Posts and Ultimate Arbiter of Truth" category.
Only hotrod lincoln has done more than hc.

But, ta be fair, he's 150 years old, if ya add up alla the years he's spent rulin the world.
Post of the year thus far.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Only hotrod lincoln has done more than hc.

But, ta be fair, he's 150 years old, if ya add up alla the years he's spent rulin the world.

Lol, I must of missed it.
No one else here deserves the special attention Happy gets.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Reminds me of Lee 24

That's what I was thinking. Lee24 reincarnated. The Second Coming, if you will.
Good that algore invented the internet or that clown would have.
I don't do "Ignore", but along with several others (you know who they are), I quit reading HC OP posts some time back.

Life is too short for brain confetti, and I haven't that many cells left anyway..... smile
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

🙆🏻‍♂️🙆🏻‍♂️

Originally Posted by ironbender

I appreciate that and I realize where you're coming from Lemming.
I realized early on when Happy Camper appeared here that he is a dishonest poser.

NV is doing us a favor as well as any/all noobs here. Idiot, lying, poseurs, should be called out.

What’s next? Slappy going to be a rock star too? 🤣🤣

Yep, fuqk that "preacher", I call him out every chance I get also.
NVhntr I thank you for posting all the BS that disingenuous fool posts. Anyone who believes anything HC posts is dumber than a box of rocks.

Cheers 🍻

1. 6/15/20 – Scientist - “I've studied the Scientific Method and have applied it many years inside of laboratory settings AND in the field.”

2. 6/19/20 – Health Tech -“I'm not a surgeon, but I've worked in health care as a surgical tech/assistant”

3. 6/23/20 – Political Activist - I used to carry concealed without the license. It was a big risk...Then started seriously praying for the Lord to intervene and motivate the state law makers to pass Vermont style carry laws, not just for handguns but for any weapons that
God's people choose. Guess what? He kindly responded to the request and we gained victory to do just that!!! Knives, batons, etc I was shocked!
He is very kind and we are fortunate that He is our King. Feel free contact me, PM, anytime you want to pray for that to happen in your state.

4. 7/1/20 – Wildlife Instructor - “I've taught wildlife education and I'm also against harmful chemicals. I taught a class on environmental factors of bats and human interaction.”

5. 7/21/20 – Gym Owner - “I used to run my own place (referring to a gym) and have a fitness program.”

6. 7/22/20 – Firearms Instructor - “I’ve taught basic marksmanship as an adult, but am not that skilled any more.”

7. 7/30/20 – Dental Consultant – “The teeth God gave you probably work better than dentures or the other man made junk substitutes. PM me if you are interested in my answer.
Dentists tell us that once our enamel is gone, it will not grow back.....so they want you to believe their lies so you will spend thousands or more on their services.
I don't offer my valuable knowledge on these forums but rarely (LMAO), because it wastes my time. Contact me pm.”

8. 8/5/20 – Medical Educator – “One top pediatrician that used to be President of a world renowned pediatric hospital and extremely pro vax, changed his mind after I shared my information over a dinner meeting. Multiple vaccines were removed from his hospital after verifying everything that I shared in that meeting. There's a list of major vaccines that were no longer marketed nor allowed after that at that very hospital. No doubt it cost them millions.

9. 8/5/20 – Martial Arts Instructor - “I've taught all kinds of folks how to use those (canes) for years.
I can recommend street proven details. Modified weapons, blunt trauma, blades, and hand to hand combat are my skill sets.”

10. 9/26/20 – Gun Writer - “But going from memory, hand loads using 45 super brass and 165gr lead were clocked at 1600fps from a 5" Douglass barrel. I have no idea what charge or if it was a safe pressure. I was testing a new 1911 for an article, using someone
else’s ammo. PS:. Warning. Don't test this at home anybody. This was from a linkless, gas delayed blowback design.”

11. 9/30/20 – Veterinary Position ? – “Our office used to give out thousands of rabies vaccines.”
11/19/20 – Veterinarian - “I have a degree in the physical sciences and have practiced veterinary medicine for many years.”

12. 3/8/21 – Teacher – “I've spent many years teaching in public and private schools. I've also researched home schooling and taught in various venues”

13. 4/14/21 – Ice Cream Maker - "I used to process ice cream. We had the liberty to come up with our own recipe.
We had premium and ultra premium ingredients to choose from. If it was a crowd pleaser it would go on the menu and we'd do large batches. That "Columbian Gold" idea might have turned into a coffee mocha or with ribbons of caramel. I have a lot of other ideas that B
& J would make big $ on. We had more flavors than Baskin Robbins and the same quality or better with few exceptions."

JFC !

That is all.

🦫

3. 6/23/20 – Political Activist - I used to carry concealed without the license. It was a big risk...Then started seriously praying for the Lord to intervene and motivate the state law makers to pass Vermont style carry laws, not just for handguns but for any weapons that
He is very kind and we are fortunate that He is our King. Feel free contact me, PM, anytime you want to pray for that to happen in your state.

11/19/20 – Veterinarian - “I have a degree in the physical sciences and have practiced veterinary medicine for many years.”

So he can't hold a job?

LOL

Jackass.

From time to time you need to be called out.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

So he can't hold a job?

One could argue that as the reason. The other could just say, he’s a lying POS.

🦫
The theme song for all things HC:

Originally Posted by Beaver10

So he can't hold a job?

🦫

Could be some of his court ordered community service for all the time he's failed to register as a sex offender.

So he can't hold a job?

🦫

Could be some of his court ordered community service for all the time he's failed to register as a sex offender.

Holy Shît !

Now, that is funny.

Post of the weekend.

😂🦫
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ole Happy Copeland been saved by God from death more than the Undertaker .

Praise the lord!!!!
Happy Copeland can't die until Jesus's 2nd Coming!!!

Originally Posted by stxhunter
Reminds me of Lee 24

Crappy Hamper isn't Lee24's sock puppet?
RB

LOL

Jackass.

Chit Ballz...

Even Mother Teresa would "call you out".

STOP bleeding...
Originally Posted by Springcove
NVhntr I thank you for posting all the BS that disingenuous fool posts. Anyone who believes anything HC posts is dumber than a box of rocks.

Cheers 🍻

Thanks SC ! 👍🍹🍹

Cheers 🍻

Thanks SC ! 👍🍹🍹

+10

🦫
Originally Posted by Valsdad
The theme song for all things HC:

Zappa was always too crazy for me to listen to for long. Fits Crappy Hamper perfectly.
The sound track to the maelstrom in his head.

I appreciate that and I understand where you're coming from Lemming. I would be surprised if someone hadn't brought that up.
I saw early on when Happy Camper appeared here that he is a dishonest poseur.

Posers and Charlatans need to be exposed wherever they are. Don't quit.
Lol, Hey as long as we're exposing fuqktards........

Originally Posted by Eric308
I'm voting for Biden,

Originally Posted by Eric308
the AR15 is a soulless weapon for feckless people.

Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Yes, I voted for Biden,

Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I voted for Biden

Originally Posted by gahuntertom
I am a 75 year old life long Republican. Last week I early voted for Biden, sometime when you hire some one they don't work out, that's the way I look at Trump.

Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I'd vote for Ted Cruz or Mike Lee or Allen West before I'd vote Trump. If it was something like Flop McRunny or Lez Shyny, I'd vote Biden again until the lesson sticks with even the stupidest.

Originally Posted by abbydog
As I said I voted Republican far more than democrat. Just couldn’t vote for this guy.

Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Trump fought against the vaccine because he knew that's what his base of dumbasses were easiest to be hoodwinked on.
Joe has been working to save those dumbasses, that I hate to say.

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
You guys are comical in your fear of Obama. He's not gonna go after your guns. The Dems have learned their lesson on that one.

Originally Posted by JGRaider
Trump is the only human being alive that an unqualified loser like Hillary can beat.
Originally Posted by renegade50

Ole Happy Copeland been saved by God from death more than the Undertaker .

Praise the lord!!!!
Happy Copeland can't die until Jesus's 2nd Coming!!!

Campers like, What just happened???
He was flanked on about three different threads tonight!

laugh cry laugh cry laugh
Preach it Mag!
Preach it Mag!

Cheers 🍻

Thanks SC ! 👍🍹🍹

+10

🦫

One for the Beav as well ! 🍹Enjoy

Sorry NVhntr but you forgot the most descriptive...he is a self righteous, obnoxious, low, lying piece of shit.
I should make a list of the descriptors,
Antelope Sniper had a pretty good string For Crappy on another thread.

"You are not kind hearted, but an insufferable, patronizing, arrogant, condescending asshat."

Crappy's feeling the love tonight !
Damn, man, seeing Happy Camper's accomplishments suddenly makes me feel, I dunno, inadequate. blush
This fits much better

He's beyond nut, nuts are tolerable.
he needs to add cowboy, fireman and astronaut to his resume.
As soon as he gets back from putting out a small fire on the ISS he will tell us all about his Triple Crown award winning racehorses he keeps on his Montana ranch.
Originally Posted by rem141r

tug boat captain?

submariner?

U2 Pilot?

railroad magnate?

ice road trucker?

tug boat captain?

submariner?

U2 Pilot?

railroad magnate?

ice road trucker?

Preacher?

Inmate?

Test subject for electroshock therapy and psychiatrics meds?
Fluffer

tug boat captain?

submariner?

U2 Pilot?

railroad magnate?

ice road trucker?

Preacher?

Inmate?

Test subject for electro shock therapy and psychiatrics meds?

If those are not on his resume................................................

it's only because he left them out intentionally. Especially the last one.
Originally Posted by Teal
Fluffer

For farm porn.

🦫
Fluffer

For farm porn.

🦫

john holmes stunt double
Fluffer

For farm porn.

🦫

Yikes!
You guys are a riot!
Fluffer

For farm porn.

🦫

john holmes stunt double

He's a big star in Afghanistan.
Leave no Gerbil 🐹 behind said Happy Camper never…
You guys are a riot!

Well, I for one am going to stop posting on this thread as I am going against my established norms of being nice, or at least polite, to most all folks on the 'fire. Outside of a case or two, I don't generally pile on, no matter how deserving.

The camper dude has just gotten to me, and I don't regularly even read posts of his in threads that aren't his, and it's a very, very strange occurrence if I open one that he started.

Your post keeping track of all that BS, just got me going. Much more obvious when put up in black and white like that.

I wish to remain a contender for the "Nicest Person" Beaver award................I'll never win it due to the two who lead the list, but I'd like to at least stay in the running.

My feelings about the Campfire some days:

Isn't that turd from Georgia, like lee 24?
West Virginia I believe.
You folks were able to expose the identity of Cowboy Tim, Jim in Tennessee, and that doctor in Utah. Why can't y'all smoke out HappyCamper? There are only 2 on the 24HCF I find completely unlikeable. Happy Camper and that Steve Redgwell from Canada.

What was that Utah doctor's real name and his pen name?

tug boat captain?

submariner?

U2 Pilot?

railroad magnate?

ice road trucker?

Dont forget school teacher for 68 years, professional motorhome transmission mechanic for 30 years, pickle factory human resources director

A servant to many sectors of humanity

We talking about CCCCC in New Mexico? Right?
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by Hastings
You folks were able to expose the identity of Cowboy Tim, Jim in Tennessee, and that doctor in Utah. Why can't y'all smoke out HappyCamper? There are only 2 on the 24HCF I find completely unlikeable. Happy Camper and that Steve Redgwell from Canada.

What was that Utah doctor's real name and his pen name?

They were easy to do, they used the same names on their FB, and other forums, haven't tried happy crapper, and haven't been able to figure out upchuck
Maybe Google "Most annoying pathological liar in West Virginia"?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I thought HC invented both. Or he thinks he did. He's certainly pushy.

Cheers 🍻

Thanks SC ! 👍🍹🍹

+10

🦫

I just refer to them as rubes myself.

Happy Copeland is the smartest kid in the classroom full of downes syndrome kids is how I look at it at times..

Was hoping Happy Copeland was gonna give THR some Mauser shooting tips the other day on his thread.
But it didn't happen.....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fluffer

For farm porn.

🦫

Just horsing around?
If you google Happy camper….

Cheers 🍻

Thanks SC ! 👍🍹🍹

+10

🦫

Happy Copeland is the smartest kid in the classroom full of downes syndrome kids is how I look at it at times..

Was hoping Happy Copeland was gonna give THR some Mauser shooting tips the other day on his thread.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I should add Sniper to the list and add that story. grin

Cheers 🍻

Thanks SC ! 👍🍹🍹

+10

🦫

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I should add Sniper to the list and add that story. grin

Mcdonalds fry guy too.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣😁
© 24hourcampfire