Home

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
That pretty fugging good.
But the fact is, he's still wearing a mask.
Originally Posted by Kenlguy
But the fact is, he's still wearing a mask.

which makes it all the more stupid....bob
Mandates are not law, until we all say no , they will continue
Originally Posted by slumlord

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

ROFLMAO!!
Originally Posted by JeffP
THAT!!!!

That's right but many people believe mandates are law. Go out in public and won't take long to see that.

Only place I wear a mask is at the 2 hockey rinks. Friggin' sheep are scared to death. Nobody is allowed to play without a mask, vaxxed or not. And I want to play hockey. So I comply.

Stores, bars or restaurants, I don't wear a mask. Nobody has ever said a word. Drives my wife crazy. She thinks I am causing a scene.

Edit: I was told to put on a mask at a shoe store or leave. I needed new shoes so I did comply.

County announces that the mandate will end in a few weeks, then a couple of days before that date the "new" mandate comes out for another few weeks to wear the damn thing. Too many sheep and not enough lions.

Wife and I went to Sams Club yesterday; talk on the TV that St Louis County had a new mandate, AG filing suit against them blah, blah, blah. We didn't know what was up so stuck a mask in by coat pocket and went int. Lots of people wearing masks, lots of them (including us) not. Everybody going about their shopping not caring who was or wasn't. While we were checking out, my wife asks the check out lady. Yeah, there is a mandate she says buy 50/50 wearing and not.

KC
Originally Posted by prplbkrr

Only place I wear a mask is at the 2 hockey rinks. Friggin' sheep are scared to death. Nobody is allowed to play without a mask, vaxxed or not. And I want to play hockey. So I comply.

Stores, bars or restaurants, I don't wear a mask. Nobody has ever said a word. Drives my wife crazy. She thinks I am causing a scene.

Edit: I was told to put on a mask at a shoe store or leave. I needed new shoes so I did comply.

County announces that the mandate will end in a few weeks, then a couple of days before that date the "new" mandate comes out for another few weeks to wear the damn thing. Too many sheep and not enough lions.

Has to be more than one shoe store in your area. I went to pick my hearing aids up and the secretary told me I had to wear a mask in the office, I said y'all can keep them and walked out. The local Verizon store also told me that I had to wear a mask, I told them to fqk off and they wear a bunch of liberal pussies, then went to the next town south and bought a new phone. Stand up for what you believe in and don't put up with any BS.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Has to be more than one shoe store in your area. I went to pick my hearing aids up and the secretary told me I had to wear a mask in the office, I said y'all can keep them and walked out. The local Verizon store also told me that I had to wear a mask, I told them to fqk off and they wear a bunch of liberal pussies, then went to the next town south and bought a new phone. Stand up for what you believe in and don't put up with any BS.

Yeah, you're right. I should have gone someplace else.
Dad taught me to stand up for what I believed in..... the consequences be damned!!
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Yeah, you're right. I should have gone someplace else.
Dad taught me to stand up for what I believed in..... the consequences be damned!!

Sounds like you are a fellow Dane county resident. We're all getting tired of this crap

Warrenoliver
© 24hourcampfire