Home
Surprised this information is in print.

link to Australian study

BY DANIEL KHMELEV January 12, 2022

For the first time, New South Wales (NSW) has seen more fully vaccinated patients hospitalised with COVID-19 compared to the number of unvaccinated patients as the Omicron outbreak continues to edge toward its peak.

Data published by the NSW government’s COVID-19 Critical Intelligence Unit has revealed that as of Jan. 9, 68.9 percent of COVID-19 patients aged 12 and over in hospitals had two doses of the vaccine, with 28.8 percent unvaccinated.

The number of double-dose vaccinated patients in intensive care units (ICUs) also surpassed those of the unvaccinated, with 50.3 percent of the vaccinated presenting to ICU with COVID-19, more than the 49.1 percent who are unvaccinated.

However, based on the data presented, unvaccinated individuals appear to be six times more likely to be hospitalised and nearly 13 times more likely to be sent to ICU than those who are fully vaccinated.

This is considering that the number of unvaccinated patients appears to be over-represented in the figures—7.3 percent of the NSW population aged 12 and over at the time were unvaccinated, but they made up half of the COVID-19 ICU patients in the NSW Health system. At present Australia does not permit alternative treatment approaches utilised and available in other countries, such as ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.

Epoch Times Photo
Percentage of COVID-19 hospitalisations in New South Wales based on weekly reported data by the NSW COVID-19 Critical Intelligence Unit between Oct. 31, 2021 and Jan. 9, 2022. Vaccinated refers to those receiving two doses of an eligible vaccine. The graph has been smoothed for days between each reported week end. Points between Dec. 12, 2021 and Jan. 2, 2022 have been linearly interpolated due to data unavailability. (The Epoch Times)
According to NSW Health, 95.1 percent of people aged 16 and over have received the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, and 93.7 percent have received two doses as of Jan. 11.

The rise in the proportion of hospitalisations amongst the fully vaccinated comes both amid the spread of the Omicron variant of the CCP virus in Australia, along with the loss in the efficacy of the available COVID-19 vaccines.

A spokesperson for NSW Health told The Epoch Times on Jan. 11 that Omicron had supplanted Delta as the primary variant spreading in NSW, but that it also appeared to be less dangerous than its predecessor.

“The Omicron variant is associated with a lower rate of hospitalisation and ICU admission,” the spokesperson said.

While the state recorded 32,155 cases of the virus on Jan. 9, 2,030 were hospitalised, and only 159 had been sent to ICU. As of Jan. 12, the total number of cases has jumped to 53,909, with 2,242 hospitalised and 175 in ICU.

“NSW Health urges the community to continue to practise COVID-safe behaviours to keep themselves and the community safe, including wearing a mask indoors, maintaining physical distancing, and practising hand hygiene.”

The spokesperson also reminded those eligible to receive their third booster dose of an available COVID-19 vaccine—which can now be done four months after receiving the second dose—to raise the effectiveness of immunity granted by the vaccine.

“We continue to encourage everyone who has not yet done so to get vaccinated and anyone who is now eligible for their booster dose to get it without delay. The COVID-19 vaccines available in Australia are safe and very effective at reducing the risk of serious illness and death.”

In the United States, it has been reported that 2 out of the three available COVID-19 vaccines dropped below 50 percent efficacy after six months, according to a study published in November 2021.

To combat this, NSW has mandated booster shots for all education staff, joining other states that have implemented vaccine booster requirements.

NSW is also currently working to better understand the effects of the new COVID-19 variants.

“NSW Health is prioritising the whole genome sequencing of COVID-19 for patients in ICU in order to better understand the impact of both the Delta and Omicron variants,” the spokesperson said.
With 93-94 % of the entire population fully vaccinated, what would you expect?
I noticed that only 175 had been sent to the ICU but didn’t notice any mention of how many deaths…
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
... didn’t notice any mention of how many deaths

Doesn't support the narrative. Whadya expect?
I found this part interesting, kind of conflicts with the headline:

Originally Posted by local_dirt

However, based on the data presented, unvaccinated individuals appear to be six times more likely to be hospitalised and nearly 13 times more likely to be sent to ICU than those who are fully vaccinated.

Originally Posted by smokepole

Your reading comprehension level being Pre K I see.

The number of double-dose vaccinated patients in intensive care units (ICUs) also surpassed those of the unvaccinated, with 50.3 percent of the vaccinated presenting to ICU with COVID-19, more than the 49.1 percent who are unvaccinated.
About 90% of Oz residents have been vaccinated, that more of them are sick than the 10% that's not isn't much of a surprise
The shot is nothing that will help, its all about control.
My kids nurse called today, popped hot.
Double vaxd and boosted
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by smokepole

Your reading comprehension level being Pre K I see.

Yes. I understood that Rosy.
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/co...e-vaccinated/625NCSWWYXIN2JA6G7U4QIAYYY/

Around 93 per cent of adults in NSW have now been fully vaccinated, leaving around 7 per cent of the population not entirely protected. Despite making up a small proportion of the wider community, these 7 per cent now account for more than half of all ICU admissions.

"People making up a very small proportion of the at-risk population, are making up a large proportion of those in ICU," Deakin University epidemiologist Professor Catherine Bennett told news.com.au.

If vaccination didn't protect people from infection or hospitalisation, Bennett said the ratio of vaccinated people in ICU would be the same as those in the general population: 93 per cent. Instead the number in ICU is a lot lower, just 50 per cent in NSW.
Originally Posted by asheepdog

Yes it has to be about control because it damn sure isn't stopping no virus. Yet people keep rolling up their sleeves and taking that jab.
Read my post, do the maths...

"Around 93 per cent of adults in NSW have now been fully vaccinated, leaving around 7 per cent of the population not entirely protected. Despite making up a small proportion of the wider community, these 7 per cent now account for more than half of all ICU admissions."
Originally Posted by MikeNZ

"Around 93 per cent of adults in NSW have now been fully vaccinated, leaving around 7 per cent of the population not entirely protected. Despite making up a small proportion of the wider community, these 7 per cent now account for more than half of all ICU admissions."

Aah...I see your problem, you believe you are conversing with people that can actually think and discern in a linear manner.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Aah...I see your problem, you believe you are conversing with people that can actually think and discern in a linear manner.

No.

He is taking your .gov / media driven numbers as truth.
Originally Posted by add

No.

Ain't dat duh truff, we all know our goobererment weren't never gonna lie to us
Originally Posted by add

What percent of Aussies are fully vaccinated?
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by add

In NSW it is about 93%...not that it matters as everyone is going to get it, which is why we have an immune system.
Originally Posted by add

About 95% first jab, 92% second jab
Originally Posted by 700LH

Ain't dat duh truff, we all know our goobererment weren't never gonna lie to us

I would be more shocked if one of our governments actually told the truth...but incompetence and a burning desire to stay employed precludes that eventuality.

For God knows if we knew even a smidgin of what is really going on rope would be in short supply.
Debating covtards is like trying to nail jello to a wall.
Originally Posted by copperking81

So...who ties your shoe laces?
I don't look to any Government if I'm looking for the truth.

So...who ties your shoe laces?

How many boosters are you on? You feel vaccinated yet? lol
Originally Posted by 673
I don't look to any Government if I'm looking for the truth.

A good precaution.

You don't know me clown, so keep your infantile rubbish to yourself 'til you grow up and learn your place.
In NSW it is about 93%

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
About 95% first jab, 92% second jab

add says those are the government numbers. I'm asking him for the real numbers?

It has to be ether the vax % or the hospitalization numbers that are wrong, according to him.

You don't know me clown, so keep your infantile rubbish to yourself 'til you grow up and learn your place.

Like I said... like trying to nail jello to a wall.

It has to be ether the vax % or the hospitalization numbers that are wrong, according to him.

I have no idea as it is not something that is discussed in my circle...people just go their own way.

I have no idea as it is not something that is discussed in my circle...people just go their own way.

Yeah, not seeing much medical drama my way either. Not sure what local_dirt_for_brains is on about...

Yeah, not seeing much medical drama my way either. Not sure what local_dirt_for_brains is on about...

Hey, moron. It appears..

those who don't question authority..

also give up their guns..

and pussies.

Lol.

😄😄😄😄
They let the unvaxxed in the hospital? I bet their stay isn't very pleasant.
Originally Posted by erikj

I don't know about hospitals, but I can tell you that unvaccinated are discriminated against and shunned in the healthcare industry here, as well as the unmasked.

This is from personal experience. Not something I read on the internet.
Of the 90% of Roos that got the toxxine injections , 70% will be dead withing five years, and the rest ? the Chinese that own them & country will just bayonet them all as they lay there weeping in self pity & despair over how they really fu ckked up
Originally Posted by erikj

I don't know about hospitals, but I can tell you that unvaccinated are discriminated against and shunned in the healthcare industry here, as well as the unmasked.

This is from personal experience. Not something I read on the internet.

It's mass formation when you make questionable choices by following the herd. It evolves into psychosis when you rationalize exterminating the few that leave the herd.

This aged well. So the jab stopped you from getting or spreading Covid?

Amazing the idiot sheep that still believe the lies.

And 9mm brags how ignorant he is
He needs more jabs.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Because they’re done with Covid
You've got to hand it to big pharma, nobody in the history of the world has made so much money on a product that didn't work..........The big seller?

Fear!
Originally Posted by asheepdog

And making money, lowering your immunity (to get cancer, AIDS, or Covid-19), saving money (less govt SS and MCare expense if you die), increase Big Pharma income for Remdisivir, Myocarditis meds, Stroke meds,.... etc.
The vaccine is BS. My sister in law had all five shots. Since then she has caught Corona twice.
This happened in America in the fall of 2021
The amount of young previously healthy people at my wife’s work that have become mysteriously ill is pretty shocking. Most were sheep that couldn’t wait to get their virtuous injections but now that they are starting to develop unknown illnesses and afflictions you’d think they would at least question the relationship between vaccine and mysterious illness but they don’t. They are in complete denial and refuse to even consider the possible connections…

The discrimination against the unvaxed has not stopped.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
You've got to hand it to big pharma, nobody in the history of the world has made so much money on a product that didn't work..........The big seller?

Fear!

This. The big sellers, fear, stupidity, woke companies, traitorus Tyrannical govt, AMA, CDC, WHO, ....

Dr Faukki got a cool $400 million to push Moderna.

Judge forced Pfizer to come up with 55000 ppgs of research. Looks like they expect to be treating 2 million extra cases of cancer in a few years.

Condensed version re screwing up women's ovaries. From Pfizer Documents

From the sounds of it, I'd rather have covid than a bad cold. Nothing to this latest strain. Early strains kicked your butt if the stars didn't align right for you.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Just curious, as I haven't even heard about the vax in a year + other than the 24CFR. How are people being discriminated against? Jobs?
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
The vaccine is BS. My sister in law had all five shots. Since then she has caught Corona twice.

I'd show her this.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rail-of-covid-19-vaccine-detoxification/
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

I'd show her this.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rail-of-covid-19-vaccine-detoxification/
Covtard Branch Covidians.........
One must be a pure blood, to be of clear mind.
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

You need to have bacteria in your bowels to have normal stool.

So you’re fully vaccinated and boosted and yer [bleep] have never been more regular?
The amount of young previously healthy people at my wife’s work that have become mysteriously ill is pretty shocking. Most were sheep that couldn’t wait to get their virtuous injections but now that they are starting to develop unknown illnesses and afflictions you’d think they would at least question the relationship between vaccine and mysterious illness but they don’t. They are in complete denial and refuse to even consider the possible connections…

Yup. Have family and friends that just have weird stuff going on that docs cant seem to figure out. One thing they hage in common is the poison shot

You showed yourself to be an ignorant boot licking anti gun coward during covid
Originally Posted by Calvin

Just curious, as I haven't even heard about the vax in a year + other than the 24CFR. How are people being discriminated against? Jobs?

You live a small remote village in Alaska of course you wouldn’t
From the sounds of it, I'd rather have covid than a bad cold. Nothing to this latest strain. Early strains kicked your butt if the stars didn't align right for you.

No they didn’t. If you were obese and had major healthy problems any virus can kill you like the flu

But you can hike 40 to 50 miles up mountains every day according to your previous boasting post but being super human you shouldn’t have to worry
aussies are pussies.
Originally Posted by efw

So you’re fully vaccinated and boosted and yer shits have never been more regular?

Yes, as normal as I'm aware of. Thanks for asking.
Originally Posted by ribka

Poor little rabid tyke ribka. If you stop fibbing maybe mommy will change your diaper.
I’m from Australia and I’ve never got the jab. So [bleep] on me all you like🤣
Originally Posted by ashton
I’m from Australia and I’ve never got the jab. So [bleep] on me all you like🤣

Good on you pure blood !!!!!

Unfortunately we have anti science, anti gun, anti freedom covtard idiots like 9mm Mauser and DBT too in the US that are bent on destroying our culture and history and eliminating what freedom we have left

Poor little rabid tyke ribka. If you stop fibbing maybe mommy will change your diaper.

I encourage everyone on here to read your idiotic posts during Covid ( 2020 through 2022) that praised your facist anti science government.

I'll just let your own words hold a mirror up to you.

clown world
Right on again ribka. He's too stupid to even attempt to converse with.
How anyone could defend the shot and any covid response at this point is comedic. The loonies toon commies were wrong about everything.

They don't care, their goal.was just to kill America, and most of the Americans rolled over and let them do it.

They are all anxiety riddled morons and need to be humiliated, and in some cases, prisoned and in others, brought up on biomedical war crime tribunals.

No they didn’t. If you were obese and had major healthy problems any virus can kill you like the flu

But you can hike 40 to 50 miles up mountains every day according to your previous boasting post but being super human you shouldn’t have to worry

Do you wake up every morning and make a deliberate choice to be as stupid as possible on the internet? Honest question.
NO the antivaxxers are the one against science 🤣
how is ribka stupid? just because he disagrees with you
"At present Australia does not permit alternative treatment approaches utilised and available in other countries, such as ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine."
Originally Posted by okie
At present Australia does not permit alternative treatment approaches utilised and available in other countries, such as ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.

The two times I have had covid there was no treatment...about the same response a cold gets.
I edited that and put it in quotation marks as it came from the article mentioned. Not permitting or recommending these has caused a lot of pain suffering and death. Of course Oz is not the only country or institution to go that route...

I encourage everyone on here to read your idiotic posts during Covid ( 2020 through 2022) that praised your facist anti science government.

I'll just let your own words hold a mirror up to you.

clown world

I thought you'd be used to sitting in your own feces by now. I think you do it delberately because you love it.
Originally Posted by okie
I edited that and put it in quotation marks as it came from the article mentioned. Not permitting or recommending these has caused a lot of pain suffering and death. Of course Oz is not the only country or institution to go that route...

No one in my family or acquaintance circle personally knows of anyone that has died from covid...one Indian fellow in Ararat said he had an uncle in India that contracted covid and died from underlying issues.

Kind of doubt the millions dead bullshit.
© 24hourcampfire