Home
Only a third of Americans give Biden a thumbs-up in new national poll

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/only-third-americans-give-biden-thumbs-up-new-national-poll

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
How many millions voted for him again?
Inflation now at 7%.....and after the divisive hate-speech he delivered yesterday, his polling seems likely to continue diving.
From the Article:

“The president’s approval rating stands at just 33% and disapproval at 53% among Americans in a Quinnipiac University national poll conducted Jan. 7-10 and released “

I seriously doubt the results of this poll too.
I’m betting it’s much lower than this Poll claims.

The Fake News Media has been Lying about the POS’s poll numbers since before he stole the Election.

Most folks are sick & tired of high gas & food prices and the Vaccine Mandate Bullschitt Agenda.
And his labeling of white Americans as Racist Domestic Terrorists.

Time for a major Purge is past due.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Inflation now at 7%.....and after the divisive hate-speech he delivered yesterday, his polling seems likely to continue diving.

And we hear the Fed will jump interest rates 4 times this year and the stock market jumped up.

Insanity
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Yep.
81 million votes, my patootie.
Originally Posted by benchman
81 million votes, my patootie.

That's it. Thanks.
Poles always avoid the conservative states and regions. 20% approval rate I think would be generous. 20% blind sheep that are on the freebie payroll.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
From the Article:

“The president’s approval rating stands at just 33% and disapproval at 53% among Americans in a Quinnipiac University national poll conducted Jan. 7-10 and released “

The Fake News Media has been Lying about the POS’s poll numbers since before he stole the Election.

Most folks are sick & tired of high gas & food prices and the Vaccine Mandate Bullschitt Agenda.

They are going to get sicker before they get Red Pilled from being led from dark to light and turn against their slave masters.
Those who approve of him at this point are found mostly among his family members and CNN on air personalities.
I'm so shocked consider how great everything is going.
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

Went grocery shopping yesterday, and for the second time in a row, the chicken display was nearly empty (meat department guy told me I have to arrive at the opening of the store in the AM if I wanted any sort of chicken selection anymore). This is Publix. Also, no breakfast sausage. All out. This sort of thing just never used to happen. It's beginning to feel a bit like the stories we'd see on TV about the Soviet Union back in the day, characteristics of a command economy vs the plenty that we enjoyed in America due to the benefits of our free market economy.
Joe Biden - Making Venezuela Great Again.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Went grocery shopping yesterday, and for the second time in a row, the chicken display was nearly empty (meat department guy told me I have to arrive at the opening of the store in the AM if I wanted any sort of chicken selection anymore). This is Publix. Also, no breakfast sausage. All out. This sort of thing just never used to happen. It's beginning to feel a bit like the stories we'd see on TV about the Soviet Union back in the day.

Bread Lines coming to your neighborhood soon.

Maybe when Americans can’t buy food or necessary supplies they’ll finally rise up and have a Real Insurrection.
Good time to have a pantry full of canned venison. Going to get worse before it gets better I am afraid. The incompetence is almost unbelievable.
We are in big trouble as a country until his approval rating hits zero.
Originally Posted by RJY66

We were in Big Trouble the first day that fuggin Crooked Ass Idiot was allowed to illegally occupy the White House.

We were in Big Trouble the first day that fuggin Crooked Ass Idiot was allowed to illegally occupy the White House.

Yep. That was a key marker in our nation's history.
His low ratings must be why he is putting up walls at White House. Inflation going up, food shortages, rates going up.

Went grocery shopping yesterday, and for the second time in a row, the chicken display was nearly empty (meat department guy told me I have to arrive at the opening of the store in the AM if I wanted any sort of chicken selection anymore). This is Publix. Also, no breakfast sausage. All out. This sort of thing just never used to happen. It's beginning to feel a bit like the stories we'd see on TV about the Soviet Union back in the day.

And you know how it goes when this sort of experience becomes common: Folks will start buying twice or three times as much as they usually do when they see it in stock so as to avoid suffering from future shortages. This will have a spiraling effect on shortages.

Yep. That was a key marker in our nation's history.

The Day the Demise of America that we once knew and loved began to crumble.
Hiden Biden and his Handlers began a year of destruction on that day and in the year since then they have almost succeeded.
Consider this, some of those who disapprove of this administration do so because they think he is not moving far enough left, fast enough. Most of us disapprove because we know he is destroying our republic.

And you know how it goes when this sort of experience becomes common: Folks will start buying twice or three times as much as they usually do when they see it in stock so as to avoid suffering from future shortages. This will have a spiraling effect on shortages.

Yep. Already seeing folks here buying cart loads of TP again.
It's pretty clear the 33% approving of him are the hard core Dems who would approve of a loaf of bread if it had a (D) after it's name.

But it's good to see how low that number actually is, gives me hope for the midterms if that 33% are not allotted two or three mail-in ballots each........
How low can Joe go......

Don't matter.....
Half the nation is fughing brainwashed and dependant on .gov schit to begin with.
33% my dick, if the media says he’s at a third it’s probably single digits.
He showed his ass yesterday. Acted the fool.
From the Article:

No way in hell that he has 33% approval. There’s a lot of idiots, but not enough to support 33% approval.
The worse news is who is his replacement.
Pretty soon it will be just SAcharlie that approves of him
I went with my wife grocery shopping yesterday and couldn't believe how expensive groceries are now. I walked to the meat dept. to pick up a couple pounds of bacon and came back with a couple packs of bologna. I will just fry bologna and toss it on a biscuit before I give $11.99 a pound for damn bacon! Hamburger was $4.99 a pound and I didn't buy it either. Even some of the lifelong Democrats around here are starting to turn on them in the last 8 months or so.

Originally Posted by dale06
From the Article:

No way in hell that he has 33% approval. There’s a lot of idiots, but not enough to support 33% approval.
The worse news is who is his replacement.

It's my believe that the majority of those who still give Biden and his administration a positive approval rating are die-hard, lifelong Democrats who always have and always will give any Democrat run administration a positive rating regardless how obviously failing it is. I've known a good many Democrats who are like that, myself.
Lol, and the idiots will still say he's better than Trump.........
They've never asked my opinion. If they did, Biden's approval would drop at least 2 more points.
The only people who approve are the brainwashed who cannot admit their mistake.
Even if it wasn't 81 million, what amazes me there even is about 50 million out there.
This dumb AH stated anyone that doesn't vote for his voting rights bill is akin to Jefferson Davis! As far as I'm concerned anyone that supports his so-called voting rights bill is akin to Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin!!
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
This dumb AH stated anyone that doesn't vote for his voting rights bill is akin to Jefferson Davis! As far as I'm concerned anyone that supports his so-called voting rights bill is akin to Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin!!

Spot on!
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

I'd say that is as close as it gets. They were idiots for voting Joe Biden and democrats and simply don't have the mental capacity to advance. Mb
Originally Posted by jdunham
Good time to have a pantry full of canned venison. Going to get worse before it gets better I am afraid. The incompetence is almost unbelievable.

I am afraid it is not incompetence we are seeing.

Rather, a planned deconstruction.
At least we don't have mean tweets anymore.

Originally Posted by Pharmseller

Narcissism strikes again. They'd rather the whole country burn than admit that they weren't right and justified to get the orange man out of office. The other voters are either the gullible that won't do any of their own research or the ones on the payroll. Probably a lot of overlap in those groups too.

Now that's the truth, we were warned what was going to happen if those fuucked up Democrats took control. And it's happening daily how can we survive another 3 years of this crap.
Originally Posted by Riverc

Now that's the truth, we were warned what was going to happen if those fuucked up Democrats took control. And it's happening daily how can we survive another 3 years of this crap.

America will be damn lucky to survive another year of Hiden Biden’s Fuqkups. 😡

Went grocery shopping yesterday, and for the second time in a row, the chicken display was nearly empty (meat department guy told me I have to arrive at the opening of the store in the AM if I wanted any sort of chicken selection anymore). This is Publix. Also, no breakfast sausage. All out. This sort of thing just never used to happen. It's beginning to feel a bit like the stories we'd see on TV about the Soviet Union back in the day, characteristics of a command economy vs the plenty that we enjoyed in America due to the benefits of our free market economy.

The way he's spending, and printing, money - we'll soon be just like the folks I've seen pictures of, in WWII Germany.
Pushing a wheelbarrow full of bills to buy a loaf of bread.
God help us!
33% is freakin hard to believe, ain't it? Imagine 81,000,000 votes. That's a whole lot of dumbasses.
Ummm, these aren't real numbers. Haven't y'all learned how this goes yet? His approval might be 10%, maybe lower.

Quit feeding the trolls.
I would like to see the trolls starve.
[/spoiler]Only [spoiler]
How does a third of Americans give Biden a thumbs-up in new national poll?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/only-third-americans-give-biden-thumbs-up-new-national-poll

Did you mean this?
My father in law, and his brother were stanch democrat's, FDR saved their farm.

My father, a prof of history and economics (and all of my immediate family except me) was, largely due to Wilson and FDR.
The trouble with polls is they only reflect the opinions of people who respond to polls…
Originally Posted by savage24
The trouble with polls is they only reflect the opinions of people who respond to polls…

Ta-Daa WWCD
Biden's rating has never fallen at my house....nor the V.P. Whore's either...

Started out at Zero and still holding Steady at the same number.
Everyday folks are most effected by supplies and prices of food ,fuel and housing. All three at one time right there can sink an administration dang quick.
Originally Posted by Riverc

America will be damn lucky to survive another year of Hiden Biden’s Fuqkups. 😡
+100000
Hiden Biden’s Approval Ratings Fall Even More

Not sure that is actually possible.
Pretty bad when only 1/3 of your own constituents support you. Wonder what the number would be if they ask a true cross section of Americans?
Originally Posted by centershot
Pretty bad when only 1/3 of your own constituents support you. Wonder what the number would be if they ask a true cross section of Americans?

Ummm, would that be NASCAR? Where FJB became Let's go Brandon?
In 53 years, I've never gotten a call from a pollster asking my thoughts on an approval rating. When they say his approval rating is 30% I think that really means his approval rating is 15%, They just asked the same kindergarten class the same question twice. His approval rating would go up substantially as his body temperature dropped to room temperature. FJB, FKH, Fanyonewhovotedforeither
How many millions voted for him again?

Probably about twenty
Apparently dead people don't vote in polls.
Chlinstructor: I sincerely doubt that 1/3 of Americans approve of china joe biden and the incredible mess he has made in the last 13 months!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I didn't say Americans, I said constituents (Democrats). Barely 1/3 of his own party approves.
I’ve never been contacted for a poll ever makes you wonder if every body gave their input what would it be
© 24hourcampfire