[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]la croix bpa
laugh

Covid Circus ..

I'd love to see someone punch fauci
Can see Trudeau's feet > laf
Fauci is a CRIMINAL responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people. He is a monster.
Agreed
Originally Posted by ol_mike
laugh

Covid Circus ..

He deserves a lot more than a punch. Like the rest of his miserable life behind bars with 23 hours of hideously painful torture per day.
The jackass is desperate.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Fauci is a CRIMINAL responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people. He is a monster.

Fauci is only the spokesman and the messenger, the real monsters are the puppet masters.
It's pretty simple - Fauci wanted to push mRNA over all others ONLY because he was immersed in the drug development and couldn't and didn't want to see anything else. Some argue there was a profit motive as well.

He did the EXACT same thing during the initial AIDs outbreak pushing AZT over ALL other treatments simply because HE the mighty infallible Fauci was convinced it worked without any formal clinical trials. His arrogance quickened the death a thousands of AIDs patients by circumventing proper clinical procedures. For this reason alone, he should have been ostracized rather than celebrated. It was a colossal mistake to allow him back into a public health decision position.

Fortunately, despite his best efforts to shut down any competing treatment, Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin are being widely used around the globe to save countless SARS-CoD-2 patients. Shame that Americans have to suffer this idiot.

He needs to be stripped naked and beaten w an old boron fishing rod! To be continued daily up until his actual trial and GITMO finale.
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
It's pretty simple - Fauci wanted to push mRNA over all others ONLY because he was immersed in the drug development and couldn't and didn't want to see anything else. Some argue there was a profit motive as well.

He did the EXACT same thing during the initial AIDs outbreak pushing AZT over ALL other treatments simply because HE the mighty infallible Fauci was convinced it worked without any formal clinical trials. His arrogance quickened the death a thousands of AIDs patients by circumventing proper clinical procedures. For this reason alone, he should have been ostracized rather than celebrated. It was a colossal mistake to allow him back into a public health decision position.

Fortunately, despite his best efforts to shut down any competing treatment, Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin are being widely used around the globe to save countless SARS-CoD-2 patients. Shame that Americans have to suffer this idiot.

well said, right on!
Fauci needs a Nazi SS uniform!
Trust the science.

Vaccinate now!
Dr Fooche has blood on his hands. Meanwhile he has built generational wealth from the china virus. I really hate that arrogant bastard.
But, but....300 health professionals signed their name to a demand letter that Spotify remove Joe Rogan and his pod cast with Doctor Robert Malone.

So, there is that. Take heed!

LMFAO

🦫
Faux Cheese needs to be worked over with a belt sander and made to swim laps in a vat of alcohol!
Originally Posted by Bama_Ray
Dr Fooche has blood on his hands. Meanwhile he has built generational wealth from the china virus. I really hate that arrogant bastard.

Smug, smarmy, lying, chump. Unfortunately, Biden’s administration won’t remove him.

He’ll linger for another 2.5 years, spinning his version of science and how his life’s work contributed to helping us defeat Covid.

#ImAHeroDontchaKnow

🦫
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Faux Cheese needs to be worked over with a belt sander and made to swim laps in a vat of alcohol!

I’d prefer he be made accountable in the public eye for being a conniving medical professionals, who put personal wealth and deceitful medical science ahead of the truth.

🦫
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Trust the science.

Vaccinate now!

Fauci IS science!
laugh

Covid Circus ..

I'd like to see someone cut his achilles and dump him in a shark tank.
Soak him in a tub sopping wet Kotex and drop his ass in a cage with a bunch of gorillas in heat .
😳
Kenneth
Fauci is retarded, & I've had ivermectin for a while. Dude needs strung up
Fugging crook...
I wish some nutjob would eliminate this son of a bitch.
I have a weed wacker and a pretty good imagination. I am also qualified in the improper use of pliers and a blowtorch.
I will believe Falsi has been involved in evil and criminal behavior when the koonts on the View start slamming him!
laugh

Covid Circus ..

Only a punch the SOB deserves a public hanging or Burn his azz in the electric chair like that one dude in the movie The Green Mile.
Wow! I thought I was the only one with mean thoughts like that. LMAO.
© 24hourcampfire