Home
This is so weak, so much fluff and Bull Schit it’s not even funny.

→ Stopping the flow of drugs & human trafficking on our border
→ Making it easier to start & grow a business in America
→ Re-establishing America’s energy independence
→ Passing a Parent’s Bill of Rights

WOW, What a list.

As tyrannical Democrats continue their violent, Communist revolt against the American people this is the best the GOP elites can do…

With that one tweet, Kevin McCarthy just proved he is not the man for the job. The country is in crisis and he wants to chase butterflies.

You can’t beat back communism and fascism by playing nice.

More here.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...now-gateway-pundit-list-15-action-items/
I want to see Democrats kicked out of the committees and Hunter Biden in handcuffs. If they stick to that, I'll be happy.
I want real elections again
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I want real elections again

McCarthy stated back in 2021, “ Nobody is going to contest the results of the 2020 election”, so he’s not your guy.
Jeezuss, Big balls Kevin, he really picked a list of tough problems, eh? Note, if you will, the parsing of the 'flow of drugs and human trafficking on the border' with not a word about the flow of wetbacks/future Democrat voters, or actually enforcing a border. John McCain's bastard child.
Until I see action I have no more faith in him than I do Liz Chaney, Three Gowdy or Linda Graham.

These guys are bullshitters who can impress us by crowing only after they have accomplished something.
I’m not gonna even waste time voting anymore. Don’t vote. Let the crazies pass all their garbage. Let’s get the party started quickly. And I’m tired of the scare tactics, or they gonna take the guns, if you don’t vote republican. I’ve checked out the last year. And it’s been refreshing. If we all who voted Trump just stay home, that will say far more than any votes cast for these sorry candidates. By voting you still play the rigged game. Focus on your local elections.
Newt Gingrich, he isn't.
I don’t trust McCarthy - he’s a swamp dweller as bad as the rest.

I’d like to see Jim Jordan as the new speaker.
McCarthy is a swamp critter.
+2 Bristoe
© 24hourcampfire